PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:30
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, December 30, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon • Shaun McCarthy posts magnet motor video • Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge? • Boeing antigravity propulsion comes out of the closet • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 8, 2014; 5:35 GMT)
Graphene: The Next Tech Revolution?
German E Zubieta brought this excellent synopsis video to my attention. I know of at least one clean energy technology company using graphene -- in a Thermal Electric Generator: http://nuenergy-technologies.com/
- A new groundbreaking material recently discovered has the potential to change the world: Water filtration, cellular and battery technology, aircraft and automotive finishing will never be the same.
- Find out what Graphene is, and how you can take advantage of this unique technology.
- (YouTube; September 25, 2012)
-- SilverThunder 20:41, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
S. Korean manufacturing company signs license with Brillouin (LENR technology)
posted, just in time for the C2C interview
- Featured / Best Exotics: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Brillouin >
S. Korean manufacturing company signs license with Brillouin (LENR technology) - After a year of due diligence, a firm in S. Korea has signed a license with Brillouin, according to Bob George, CEO. They hope to roll out manufacturing plans by the end of 2014, as well as retrofitting a stranded asset power plant with their clean, easily-affordable, "cold fusion" boiler technology. (PESN; December 30, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:51, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
Americans see dirty truth of energy addiction thru oil boom
RT's The Resident (aka Lori Harfenist) has posted an excellent commentary.
- "The US has a long history of keeping industrial activity far away from middle- and upper-class neighborhoods, but that is changing because of our oil boom. Though many like to tout the positive sides to fracking and horizontal drilling - increased energy independence, economic boost, and more jobs - people who live near the new drilling sites are starting to see the big downsides to drilling, up close and personal. And it ain't so pretty."
- (YouTube; December 29, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 02:28, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy