PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:26
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, December 26, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Photoswitches: a breakthrough material for storing heat energy • Kanarev's simple (electro)magnetic motor • Precedent: Ohio earthquakes caused by fracking • AETHER Relativistic Perturbation Mantle • More on Krstan (QMoGen) • Timothy Thrapp (WITTS) talks about QEG • Krstan Pejić (QMoGen) a Reputable Inventor • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 19, 2014; 22:55 GMT)
The Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) by Potential Difference Inc.
- From: thaneh
- To: Sterling D. Allan - Pure Energy Systems
- Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 1:07 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: Infographic on Thane Heins' system
- Hello Sterling,
- Here is the full skinny on the BiTT...
- The Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) by Potential Difference Inc.
- The Bi-Toroid Transformer (BiTT) employs two secondary coils and a low reluctance outer flux path route for secondary coil on-load induced flux to couple (and add to each other and the no-load primary "reactive" flux) and provide the magnetic flux required to maintain the voltage across the load.
- The BiTT also employs the 45 degree current delay characteristics of the ReGenX Coil.
- This means that the majority of the secondary induced BEMF flux emanates from the secondary coils when the source sine wave has peaked and is PAST the source sine wave crest (at TDC).
- The primary is operating with maximum current and maximum flux around the sine wave crest and also maximum core reluctance which is a function of flux magnitude in the core.
- Secondary BEMF induced flux current follows the "path of least reluctance" in the outer flux path ring and avoids the high reluctance route back through the primary core leg.
- As a result the secondary on-load induced flux has NO (negative) impact on the primary coil, I.e. the primary coil's net impedance is NOT lowered thus the primary current does not increase NOR does the load power factor have any effect on the primary power factor. The BiTT operates at no-load power levels when on-load because there is nothing to cause the primary to change.
- In this case the BiTT primary power factor is zero and the BiTT input power is zero Watts while real power is being delivered to the load and the BiTT operates at infinite efficiency as identified by Dr. Fusina of Canadian National Defence, Dr. Habash of Ottawa University and Rob Woudenberg of Phillips.
- In fact because current is delayed in the secondaries as per a ReGenX coil operation the BiTT actually can operate with a negative power factor while sending power back to the source when on-load and supplying power to a load as well while operating at infinite efficiency.
- If any delayed secondary flux finds its way into the primary core as the primary current is reduced (along with core reluctance) this flux has the effect of increasing the primary core impedance and reducing the on-load source current.
- This fact is well observed by Rob Woudenberg at Phillips in BiTT computer simulations and by Mr. Clean in his cool BiTT replications:
- Cheers and Merry Christmas Thane and family!
- PS most of this also verified by Jean-Louis Naudin and his BiTT replications and tests at JLN Labs of France:
-- SilverThunder 21:31, 26 December 2013 (UTC)
Greetings from Kiril Chukanov; "3x OU"
- From: Kiril Chukanov
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 11:20 AM [Mountain]
- Dear Sterling,
- Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family, my friend!
- From long distance I appreciate your role in the establishement of the idea of 'free energy' in the mind of conservative population of our Civilization. Utah - our state - is the blessed by God place of such revolutionary ideas.
- My project is going well. I have good over-unity on my 'heatless QFE generator' 'Great Bulgaria'. The generation of free energy is proven out of any doubt! Any kinetic energy generated on this generator is purely 'free energy'. There is no conventional way cold water to generate so powerful kinetic energy. However, still the over-unity (three times) is not enough to create self-sustained QFE generator (from artificially created ball lightning). I'm alone here, far away from my family (in Salt Lake City). My health is not good now. I'm not sure that local investor will continue the project to the stage of 'industrial heatless QFEgenerator'. You know: investors want fast practical applications of new discovered phenomenon. And, with very little money invested. Bulgaria now is country of very wild capitalism. Mafia own and control the country. People are like brainless sheeps.
- After several months R&D, I know now how to build very efficient (hundreds, thousands of times over-unity) and very powerful 'heatless QFE generator' based on ball lightning. I don't know whether I will have financial support to finish my project here. Etc.
- Best wishes in the coming New 2014 to you and your family!
- Kiril Chukanov - proud US citizen of Bulgarian origin.
-- SilverThunder 04:57, 26 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy