PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:25
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, December 25, 2013 (Merry Christmas)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Son's Rube Goldberg project • Caution: Could H-Cat create NOx conditions? • H-Cat Performance Contest • Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 11, 2014; 16:20 GMT)
Merry Christmas! 7 M-Class Flares Within Last 48 Hours
This ought to make for an interesting Christmas!
In addition to spurring "extreme weather events through the holidays which could take the form of strong winds, rapid temperature shifts, earthquake and volcano activity", be also aware of amplification of emotions.
If I remember right, it takes 2-3 days for the flares and their effects to reach us.
Here is a report from Mitch Batros of Earth Changes Media, December 24th, 2013; 7:14 PM [Mountain]
- Within the last 48 hours seven M-class flares have released from the southern meridian of the Sun. Six flares originated from sunspot region 1928 and one from region 1934. Region 1928 is starting to rotate around the western limb and would present glancing blows to Earth's magnetic field over the next 24 hours.
- Sunspot region 1934 is at southern central meridian and would produce Earth directed flares over the next few days. Coronal hole and filament activity is associated with these events and will contribute to geomagnetic activity in the next 24 to 48 hours.
- Watch for increased extreme weather events through the holidays which could take the form of strong winds, rapid temperature shifts, earthquake and volcano activity.
I find this solar activity on Christmas ironic considering something I read this morning from http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/religion/re0192.html
- Was Christ really born on December 25th?
- CATHOLIC NEWS: "The First Christmas." 12/23/2004 -Arlington Catholic Herald.
- ...One would think that if anyone’s date of birth were remembered exactly, it would be that of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Unfortunately, the gospels do not pinpoint the date of Christ’s birth...Prior to the legalization of Christianity by the Emperor Constantine in the year 313, no universal date or even formal celebration of Christmas is found. For instance, Origen (d.255), St. Irenaeus (d. 202), and Tertullian (d. 220) do not include Christmas or its date on their lists of feasts and celebrations...On the more practical side of this issue, Roman pagans used to gather at the hill where the Vatican is presently located to commemorate the “Birth of the Unconquered Sun” This pagan feast was celebrated throughout the Empire either on Dec. 25 (according to the Julian Calendar) or on Jan. 6 (according to the Egyptian calendar). Although not proven with certainty, some historians credit Constantine, who declared Sunday as a day; of rest in the Empire, with replacing the pagan festival with that of Christmas. Interestingly, since the 200s, Jesus was honored with the title, “SUN of Justice.”
Update from some weather news:
- Christmas chaos: Hundreds of flights delayed as fierce storms rage worldwide (RT; December 25, 2013)
- Insane Images From The Canadian Ice Storm That Left Hundreds Of Thousands Without Power (BusinessInsider; December 24, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 06:44, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy