PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:24
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, December 24, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon • Shaun McCarthy posts magnet motor video • Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 8, 2014; 23:05 GMT)
Merry Christmas, everyone
Whether or not you come from a Christian background, most of us can see the value of the positive things associated with Christmas: the spirit of giving, caring, sharing, caroling, social gatherings.
Cheri is great at making Christmas a special time for our family. I couldn't ask for a better companion.
We went sledding yesterday and cleared the snow off a nearby pond to go ice skating.
We at PES Network wish you all a very merry Christmas.
p.s. By way of commentary, I must say that it seems to me that the commercialization of Christmas has turned it into a junk fest to a certain extent, where much of what people get for each other is unnecessary, un-needed, not very appreciated, and quickly ends up in the junk yard, even as the slave labor that made it possible for such a low price is not comprehended.
-- SilverThunder 21:17, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
Infographic on Thane Heins' system
I received this comment from Julien Victor Marre via our Facebook channel.
- I wanted your opinion, if possible, on the infographic I made, based on a theory of [Thane] Heins, about how "QMoGen" work.
- I hope I painted it clear enough.
- Thanks for reading my message.
- Regards from south-west France, Julien.
- - - -
Thane Heins responded:
- From: thaneh...
- To: Sterling D. Allan - Pure Energy Systems
- Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2013 5:53 PM
- Subject: Re: Infographic on Thane Heins' system
- Hello Sterling Merry Christmas,
- Its close but not exact.
- This document shows how the current flow in the ReGenX Coil is delayed by 45 degrees when compared to a conventional generator coil on the same physical position relative to the rotor magnetic fields...
- The current delay in the ReGenX coil means that the Lenz repelling magnetic field manifests its full magnetic field when the rotor magnet is moving away from the coil rather than approaching it. This accelerates the rotor magnets departure while simultaneously attracting the opposite rotor magnetic pole as identified in the info graphic...
- A small Lenz portion does occur prior to the 45 degree mark but it's NET effect is minimal.
- This same current delay occurs in the BiTT and was identified in computer simulations by Rob Woundenberg of Phillips in Holland (aka "Hob Nire") which leads to infinities exceeding 60,000% (page 4). In reality the BiTT efficiency is infinite but the computer could not compute any higher.
- Cheers and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- PS We gave a demo to local business leaders who own a 60,000 sq ft factory in NY who want to begin manufacturing ReGenX Motors and BiTT in 2014...
-- SilverThunder 17:07, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
Vasmus - СЕ Generator: Another Kapanadze Replication?
Deggory from India brought this one to our attention. "Wesley News", apparently, provides an English explanation of a video posted in another language (Russian / Georgian?). [That guess is derived from the Russian word for "generator" (according to Google translate) in the video description.]
- "I think its best device shown till now in solid state. I believe he will show the circuit soon."
- Wesley News :Vasmus - СЕ Generator was put in question - is his device real. We will see what is going to be next (YouTube; December 20, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 16:28, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
IRS 3520: Insider's Best-Kept Secret for Receiving Piles of Money Tax-Free, Non-Reported
Posted this last night:
-- SilverThunder 16:42, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy