PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:23
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, December 23, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Son's Rube Goldberg project • Caution: Could H-Cat create NOx conditions? • H-Cat Performance Contest • Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 11, 2014; 16:20 GMT)
MSV Explorer QMoGen update
On December 17, last year, we posted a feature page about Chris Garner's MSV Explorer that runs on Gyro Generator. We've had this featured near the top of our QMoGen index page because we were hoping it might be one of the first of these to be introducted commercially in the marketplace.
Here's a response I received from him this morning in answer to my question about any updates he might be able to give us. Apparently, some of the concepts are implemented and and commercially available, but not the full "never have to stop to be recharged" aspect yet.
- From: Chris Garner
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 7:07 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: any updates?
- Hi Sterling
- Yes we have created a positive loop energy system which has been installed within [a] trailer pulled by and electric vehicle.
- The tests proved conclusively that surplus energy can be generated, however the next step will involve re-defining the system to be able to incorporate into an electric car.
- This will be my task for 2014 and will involve considerable investment of both time and money, will keep you posted
- Please have a look at our new website as the MSVEX Bigfoot has been part of the loop energy story in testing of supporting components. http://www.msvexplorer.com
- Have a good Christmas and New Year
- Kindest Regards
- Chris Garner
-- SilverThunder 14:54, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
IAUS solar boondogle
- IAUS fresnel lens solar project in Utah called into question - ... company has been touting its "revolutionary" solar technology for years, but its projects in four states have yet to generate any significant power. I've traveled to visit their facility to see it. I wasn't impressed. The fresnel lenses were broken and strewn all over. (Free Energy Blog; December 22, 2013)
I found the photos and video I shot on April 11, 2009. (Had fund digging through old photos and video with the family while looking for this.)
My dad, David W. Allan, and my mother in law, Susan Manning, were with me on that trip to see the IAUS facility west of Delta, Utah.
- (YouTube / PES Network; December 22, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 04:45, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy