PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:14
Free Energy Blog posts from Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: AETHER Relativistic Perturbation Mantle • More on Krstan (QMoGen) • Timothy Thrapp (WITTS) talks about QEG • Krstan Pejić (QMoGen) a Reputable Inventor • Sterling on Alphabetics • Two More QMoGens: India, Chile • QEG Resonance Chatter • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 17, 2014; 23:55 GMT)
Miti Air: Raphial Morgado's first compressed air car
- Featured / Best Exotic: Engines > Air > MYT >
Miti Air: Raphial Morgado's first compressed air car - A little trip through MYT Engine history looks at a 2004 chapter when the MYT 14" engine was installed in a Honda Civic to run on compressed air. Not yet optimized in the pulse timing, it barely made it a few times around the parking lot on one charge. Second one didn't need compressed air. (PESN; December 14, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 22:41, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
My rebuttal to Dansie's rebuttal of my rebuttal to his slam on QMoGens
Dansie posted a rebuttal to my rebuttal I published yesterday at:
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: December 12, 2013: Rebuttal to Dansie - QMoGen: US Patent Awarded; Interview with Patent-Holder; Poorly-worded patent may be unenforceable; Plans Posted; Discussion Group Launched; Tune to 8 MHz magnetic field of Earth • Infinite Energy: Issue 112: Theoretical Models of Cold Fusion • Sagdic magnet motor reply • Ken Shoulders archive • Focus Fusion endorsement • Magnetic Printer • Sun Flips Its Poles (FreeEnergyNews)
Rather than escalate this by going point by point, my response is a general one.
Time will vindicate the truth, and I am convinced that what it will show is:
- QMoGens indeed work and will power much of our infrastructure until surpassed by something even better (e.g. solid state).
- The R&D phase of a technology is a noisy process with a lot of difficult-to-prove-or-repeat steps, some scammers, many attempts that turned out to be unworkable iterations (how many light bulbs did Edison try?).
- The skeptics mostly made the process take longer than it would have otherwise, though they did point out some things that were helpful in improving the designs.
- Another reason these things did not emerge sooner is because society was not yet conscious or responsible enough to deserve the freedom these devices engender (the skeptics were voice to the status quo unreadiness); but once there was enough of an awakening in society, the exotic free energy technologies, including the QMoGens, began to emerge into general use.
- Evidence will be extant that some of the "skeptics" were indeed paid trolls for the corrupt powers that be, who will be in control no longer, having been replaced by more enlightened and good leadership, primarily -- power to the people.
-- SilverThunder 18:46, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
Witness to QMoGens fifty years ago
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Witness to QMoGens fifty years ago - Texan, Tim Peters describes having seen two different QMoGens (self-looped motor-generator systems with energy left over to use) by two separate inventors. One in the 1930s-1940s, and the other in the 1960s, producing 2 to 30 times more energy than they consumed. Comment on the McQueen patent problem. (PESN; December 14, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 18:10, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
New Video: Mustafa Sagdic endless energy production system
The latest video from the other magnet motor guy in Turkey.
- (YouTube; December 11, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 02:07, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy