PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:13
Free Energy Blog posts from Friday, December 13, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Photoswitches: a breakthrough material for storing heat energy • Kanarev's simple (electro)magnetic motor • Precedent: Ohio earthquakes caused by fracking • AETHER Relativistic Perturbation Mantle • More on Krstan (QMoGen) • Timothy Thrapp (WITTS) talks about QEG • Krstan Pejić (QMoGen) a Reputable Inventor • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 19, 2014; 22:55 GMT)
Slade Family anti-gravity Christmas
The Deseret News brought this to my attention.
Gotta love their imaginative approach. Inspires me to want to try something creative.
- (YouTube; December 2, 2013)
And from 2012 and 2011...
- (YouTube; December 4, 2012)
- (YouTube; Nov 30, 2011)
-- SilverThunder 16:57, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
Green Power owner faces several federal charges, including fraud, money laundering
In the past month+, Michael Spitzauer has been priming me to do a story about his progress, saying that several plants are now in operation. He showed me a copy of one of the contracts, which shows a sale to a group in Vietnam for ten systems, totaling $750 million USD. But he didn't show me any evidence of the alleged running plants.
Here's some excerpts of our dialogue by Skype:
- [10/25/2013 2:16:56 PM] Michael P Spitzauer: how are you
- [10/25/2013 2:17:39 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Hi Mike; in middle of conf.
- [10/28/2013 8:34:46 PM] Sterling D. Allan: looking forward to doing an interview with you to get an update on how GPI is doing. It sounds like you've made some great headway since we last spoke.
- [10/28/2013 8:35:36 PM] Sterling D. Allan: I've got some bills due, and am scraping to find a way to cover them. If you could do a $500 donation to email@example.com, that would be greatly appreciate.
- [10/28/2013 8:50:55 PM] Michael P Spitzauer: Sent
- [10/28/2013 8:51:20 PM] Sterling D. Allan: got it. thx. you're a champ. Looking forward to talking.
- [11/6/2013 5:49:34 AM] Sterling D. Allan: would you have time to do an interview today?
- [12/1/2013 12:59:56 PM] *** Michael P Spitzauer sent --- ***
- [12/1/2013 1:00:19 PM] Michael P Spitzauer: just to show you one of the signed ones
- [12/1/2013 1:19:50 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Though these are dated May 5, 2009, I see that Annex 10, Article 8, is made on Nov. 29, 2013. And article 7 references a "transfer technology contract" on Oct. 29, 2013.
- Also, Article 5 calles for 10 systems to be delivered in 2014, within six months.
- And Article 3 says there will be an irrevocable DLC for $250 million in December 2013 that you can draw 15% from to buy materials, equipment, machineries
- [12/1/2013 1:21:20 PM] Sterling D. Allan: I would imagine I could report that such a contract exists, but not name the party nor country. Could I report the volume (10/year for 3 years)?
- [12/1/2013 1:21:45 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Can you provide me any info about presently-operating plants?
- [12/1/2013 1:32:29 PM] Michael P Spitzauer: i will give you more info shortly
- [12/1/2013 1:32:43 PM] Michael P Spitzauer: this contract started in 2009 and now materilized
- [12/1/2013 1:33:22 PM] Michael P Spitzauer: we have more some even bigger then this signed and building right now
- [12/1/2013 2:21:48 PM] Sterling D. Allan: Do you have any presently in operation?
This morning, I received this link via Google News notification.
- Green Power owner faces several federal charges, including fraud, money laundering - Green Power CEO Michael Spitzauer is being held in federal custody as a flight risk after he pleaded innocent to wire fraud, aggravated identity theft and money laundering. He is accused of defrauding investors of at least $6.7 million during the past seven years, although his debts amount to at least $21.4 million, according to court documents. (Tri-City Herald; December 12, 2013)
Doesn't sound very good.
-- SilverThunder 16:34, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
Relevance: gravity, emergency preparedness
Can't fight mother nature.
I apologize if this sounds like making light of a situation that unfoled here in Utah yesterday, but I couldn't help but grin at the name of the town and the situation.
Relevance to free energy? Maybe we could design falling-rock harnessing turbines so that rather than kill people, the falling boulders could power their house for a year or two.
Excert from the Deseret News
- ROCKVILLE, Washington County — Two people are dead after a massive boulder slammed into a house during a rock slide Thursday.
- The slide occurred on state Route 9 on the west end of Rockville just before 5 p.m, sending the boulder into the center of the home, Springdale Police Chief Kurt Wright confirmed.
- "It's huge, I don't know how to describe it," Wright said. "It was larger than the house and it was a two-story house."
- The bodies of two people inside the home were located in the rubble but won't be removed until daylight Friday because of safety concerns. The two were not identified Thursday night.
- Officers believe the boulder became loose and headed down the mountain as frost and ice around it began to thaw Thursday.
-- SilverThunder 16:08, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: December 12: Rebuttal to Dansie's Slam on QMoGens
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: December 12, 2013: Rebuttal to Dansie - QMoGen: US Patent Awarded; Interview with Patent-Holder; Poorly-worded patent may be unenforceable; Plans Posted; Discussion Group Launched; Tune to 8 MHz magnetic field of Earth • Infinite Energy: Issue 112: Theoretical Models of Cold Fusion • Sagdic magnet motor reply • Ken Shoulders archive • Focus Fusion endorsement • Magnetic Printer • Sun Flips Its Poles (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 13:15, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
Patrick Kelly chimes in on Jesse McQueen QMoGen patent issue
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > McQueen >
Thesis: Poorly-worded US QMoGen patent 7,095,126 may make it difficult to enforce - I am not a patent attorney, but in looking at the very poorly worded patent of Jesse McQueen's QMoGen (my term, not his), it seems to me that he would have a hard time enforcing his patent. For example, several times it says "generator" when it should say "motor", and vice versa. (PESN; December 11, 2013)
- From: Patrick Kelly
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 2:38 AM
- Subject: Jesse McQueen
- Hi Sterling,
- I have just seen (most of) your interview video with Jesse McQueen (due to internet access problems) and I must congratulate you on your comments.
- It might be worth pointing out that as John Bedini open-sourced a design of that type in 1984 (if I remember the date correctly) that the McQueen patent is void, John having provided "prior art" covering the principle. Also, Mr Wilson built and disclosed a similar system some 16 years prior to McQueen's 2006 application.
- I should like to remark that a professional Patent Attorney has stated categorically to me that he has never seen any free-energy patent which could not easily be set aside in court due to failing to make proper disclosure and/or the Claims being written in an inadequate manner.
- In passing, it might be remarked that since copyright and patent cases are not heard in a Criminal Court, that they are just part of the NWO razzle-dazzle scam system, although, manufacturing might have to be carried out using 'Sole Trader' status rather than a strawman 'Limited Company' in order to be able to brush off any attempts to halt manufacturing. 'Sole Trader' is a person and a person is not subject to the regulations of the private society (the "Law Society") for its members, unless he chooses to be bound by them, and a simple statement to that effect in court is sufficient to demonstrate that the de facto court has no jurisdiction (I have done that).
- It is my understanding that anyone can construct a design shown in a patent, but not "legally" manufacture and sell without the consent of the patent holder. I am fairly sure that Jesse is quite wrong in his understanding, although that patent junk is irrelevant anyway.
- An opinion was expressed in the EVGRAY forum a long time ago, that the McQueen patent was probably an opposition-created document intended to block designs of that type. That view may well be correct.
- Congratulations on your excellent site and continuous efforts to promote free-energy - great work !!
- All the best,
-- SilverThunder 04:10, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy