PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:12
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Son's Rube Goldberg project • Caution: Could H-Cat create NOx conditions? • H-Cat Performance Contest • Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 11, 2014; 16:20 GMT)
QMoGen Email Discussion Group Launched
- You can also subscribe by sending an email to email@example.com and then replying to the confirmation message.
-- SilverThunder 23:35, 12 December 2013 (UTC)
Response from Mustafa Sagdic magnet motor group
I received this response this morning to an email I sent to the Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor group in Turkey on November 12 -- a month ago -- asking for more information.
- Mr. Sterling D Allan
- Thank you for your interest in our Magnetic Motor project.
- Our project can be Partner or Sponsor.
- The magnetic motor will produce 10 kW, 20 kW, 50 kW, 100 kW;
- Our partnerships are a prerequisite.
- 1) 500 000 USD. along with the deal. (Partnership agreement)
- 2) $ 1,000,000. R & D and mass production is required.
- If you accept these conditions, partnership can be discussed with you.
- Mustafa Groomsman TEL: 090553 542 69 89
- ÖMER FARUK ÖZTÜRK 090532 788 81 52
- e-mail : ofaruk_ozturk @ hotmail.com
- e-mail: asyatrade.turkey @ gmail.com
When I passed the above message to one of my international associates, he replied:
- I know them. They have taken a lot of money already from one German investor. What I also know very well is that they have been promising for over 2 years already, but could never do it yet.
- The same investor invested also over $100,000 in the other guy in Turkey -- "Yildiz". Also the same issue, nothing till now. And for both, the request was only to make a 5KW motor.
-- SilverThunder 14:58, 12 December 2013 (UTC)
Nigerian QMoGen Plans Posted
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > Open Source >
Nigerian QMoGen Plans Posted - Looking for people willing/able to try replicating the 5 kW self-looped motor-generator system described in these open source plans out of Africa. Author says it works. (PESWiki; December 12, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:59, 12 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy