PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:10
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: H-Cat Performance Contest • Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon • Shaun McCarthy posts magnet motor video • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 10, 2014; 16:45 GMT)
CHEMTRAILS A Planetary Catastrophe Created By Geoengineering
Posted December 5 at GeoengineeringWatch.org. Here's an excerpt from the text. The page is full of photos, including many like the one shown at right, illustrating blatant evidence of chemtrail geoengineering.
- Planet Earth has been besieged by many and diverse scientific experiments over the past one hundred years. The quantum leap in applied science and technology has “precipitated” a literal explosion of top secret and highly classified operations conducted in the atmosphere, throughout the planetary surface, as well as deep within the Earth’s crust. However, none comes close to the degree of round-the-clock damage inflicted on the biosphere as the DARPA-sponsored program of geo-engineering.
- Just one component of this secret geo-engineering program is known as chemtrails. For those who have never heard of chemtrails, they are not to be confused with contrails, which are the normal exhaust vapors ejected from jet engines in flight. Here is a photo of numerous chemtrails having just been laid down by special jets equipped to do the job.
- Every reader of this article needs to understand that, where it concerns the outright destruction of the human habitat, geo-engineering reigns supreme in it’s potential to render the planet unfit for life … all life — human, animal, and plant. Geo-engineering has so many different facets to it, each of which are extraordinarily harmful to all levels of the Earth’s atmosphere, the entire surface environment, as well as the subterranean geology and oceans of the world.
- So dangerous and little understood are the far-reaching repercussions of this geo-engineering assault that those of us who are initiated in this realm wonder if we are literally “one minute to midnight”.
More - Chemtrail Pictures That Will Blow Your Mind
-- SilverThunder 19:34, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
Suggestion: Tune QMoGen to 8 MHz magnetic field of Earth
This comment from Chuck might be of interest to those of you contemplating trying to replicate this QMoGen effect. We never did get a demo from Chuck, so we don't have any verification that he really does have a working design. All we have is his word.
- From: "Charles Pierce"
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 11:23 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: Q. for self-looped motor-generator developers
- You know, Sterling, you have all those experts on your site who think they know everything and haven't done a thing themselves. Have them tune in the 8mhz field of the earth's magnetic field, use a cap and rectify it like Telsa did and drive a motor with it then they would impress me. The system does work, and with the semiconductors available, now they can duplicate it easily. But theyre so busy regurgitating [a] 250yr old law from their armchairs that doesnt even apply to semiconductors at all...
- Charles Pierce
- From: "Peter Chin"
- To: "Sterling Allan"
- Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 1:18 AM
- Subject: QMoGen
- Hi Sterling,
- I hope you're doing well. I've been reading your interesting coverage of the QMoGen and I really like the info.
- Anyway, you mentioned Charles Pierce's idea to tune the qmogen to the earth's magnetic frequency. It looks like you and Charles mis-quoted the actual frequency. It is 8 Hertz, not 8 megahertz (MHz) as stated on your page at http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog:2013:12:10#Suggestion:_Tune_QMoGen_to_8_MHz_magnetic_field_of_Earth
- Anyway, I hope you can correct this. The 8 Hz refers to the Schumann frequency (actual freq. is 7.83 Hertz, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances)
- Best holiday wishes and new year's to you Sterling.
- Peter Chin
-- SilverThunder 19:14, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
Correlated Magnetics Research Ships the World's First Magnetic Printer
Got this press release by email. Can't help but think that this couldn't come in very handy for creating some awesome exotic free energy devices.
- Correlated Magnetics Research Ships the World’s First Magnetic Printer and Software Catalog of Advanced Magnetic Functions
- MagPrinter® system and Polymagnet® Catalog define new magnetics functionality for all types of permanent magnet materials
- Dec 9, 2013 (Huntsville, Ala.) – Correlated Magnetics Research (CMR) today announced that it is shipping the first magnetizing printer for permanent magnet materials and the first software catalog of advanced magnetic functions. The CMR MagPrinter is a production magnetization system that “prints” arrays of magnets onto a single piece of magnetic material to produce a Polymagnet – a patterned magnet tailored to perform novel magnetic functions. The MagPrinter software comes with the CMR Polymagnet Catalog that contains hundreds of magnet functions that designers can integrate into consumer and industrial products.
- Polymagnets are a new type of integrated magnetic system that deliver stronger local forces and exhibit unique behaviors such as precision auto-alignment, high torque transfer and even magnetic effects that reverse forces based on separation distance. Rather than one north pole and one south pole, a Polymagnet contains tens or even hundreds of smaller magnet regions, called maxels, arranged in special patterns of north and south poles. Each maxel pattern produces a unique magnetic behavior when the Polymagnet is brought near metal or other Polymagnets. Pre-engineered Polymagnet functions are contained in the CMR Polymagnet Catalog, and they can be printed by the CMR MagPrinter.
- “With CMR’s unique technology, magnets can now be described in software for strength, reach and function, in contrast to conventional magnets which are fixed by size and strength of material,” said Andy Keane, president and CEO of Correlated Magnetics Research. “By programming a Polymagnet for these desired characteristics, there are limitless possibilities for Polymagnets in consumer and industrial products. We have defined a standard set of Polymagnet functions with engineering performance data in catalog form so that product designers can easily adopt advanced magnetic components.”
- Polymagnet applications range from simple attachment to advanced functionality not possible with conventional magnets. When used for attachment, the magnetic field of a Polymagnet is concentrated closer to the surface, which not only increases the attachment strength more than five times that of a conventional magnet, but also reduces the risk of accidental attraction of surrounding metal or other magnets. With more sophisticated patterns, Polymagnets can hover, align with very high precision at prescribed positions and change from repel to attract at a programmed distance. All of these behaviors can be customized using CMR’s Polymagnet design software.
- The CMR MagPrinter is the first system with the ability to produce patterns of magnets by “printing” magnet elements of either polarity on a single piece of magnetic material. The system imprints Polymagnets in batch mode on a large, movable stage with maxel sizes ranging from 1mm to 4mm. By overlapping maxels, the printer can produce very high-resolution patterns and even images embedded in the magnetic material itself. The MagPrinter produces Polymagnets on the strongest Neodymium magnets, flexible materials, ferrites and specialized materials such as Samarium Cobalt.
- For more information and pricing about the CMR Polymagnet Catalog for programmable magnets and MagPrinter systems, contact CMR.
- About Correlated Magnetics Research, LLC
- Correlated Magnetics Research is the leader in advanced magnetic systems for consumer and industrial applications. CMR’s production MagPrinter and Polymagnet Catalog of advanced magnetic functions deliver unprecedented functionality for permanent magnet materials. Following the discovery and inventions by Larry Fullerton, CMR was founded in 2008 to pursue the new technical discipline known as correlated magnetics. CMR is driving global adoption of the technology by establishing a network of Polymagnet Suppliers and Certified Polymagnet Design Engineers to assist in the application of innovative magnetics systems.
- Ron Jewell, Correlated Magnetics Research, LLC
- TEL: 256-457-6999 or toll-free (US and Canada) at 888-820-9990
-- SilverThunder 04:04, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
Grace Hopper vs. NSA, whose enemy is US
- Featured: Conspiracy > Big Brother >
Grace Hopper vs. NSA, whose enemy is US - In contrast to Grace Hopper, who was a cyber pioneer and hero of early US intelligence war efforts to preserve freedom, the NSA, creating back doors to our computers that any hacker can exploit, has become an enemy of "we the people" and must be stopped. (PESN; December 9, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 03:56, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy