PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:12:09
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, December 9, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon • Shaun McCarthy posts magnet motor video • Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 8, 2014; 23:05 GMT)
Nobel winner declares boycott of top science journals
An excerpt from The Guardian, December 9, 2013
- Randy Schekman says his lab will no longer send papers to Nature, Cell and Science as they distort scientific process
- Leading academic journals are distorting the scientific process and represent a "tyranny" that must be broken, according to a Nobel prize winner who has declared a boycott on the publications.
- Randy Schekman, a US biologist who won the Nobel prize in physiology or medicine this year and receives his prize in Stockholm on Tuesday, said his lab would no longer send research papers to the top-tier journals, Nature, Cell and Science.
- Schekman said pressure to publish in "luxury" journals encouraged researchers to cut corners and pursue trendy fields of science instead of doing more important work. The problem was exacerbated, he said, by editors who were not active scientists but professionals who favoured studies that were likely to make a splash.
- A journal's impact factor is a measure of how often its papers are cited, and is used as a proxy for quality. But Schekman said it was "toxic influence" on science that "introduced a distortion". He writes: "A paper can become highly cited because it is good science - or because it is eye-catching, provocative, or wrong."
-- SilverThunder 21:39, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Theoretical feasibility of cold fusion according to the BSM-Supergravitation unified theory
Stoyan Sarg Sargoytchev, York University, Toronto, Canada, writes:
- My article "Theoretical Feasibility of Cold Fusion According to the BSM - Supergravitation Unified Theory" submitted to the Journal of Nuclear Physics on December 2011 was published in the December (2013) issue of the journal.
- Advances in the field of cold fusion and the recent success of the nickel and hydrogen exothermal reaction, in which the energy release cannot be explained by a chemical process, need a deeper understanding of the nuclear reactions and, more particularly, the possibility for modification of the Coulomb barrier.
- The current theoretical understanding based on high temperature fusion does not offer an explanation for the cold fusion or LENR.
- The treatise “Basic Structures of Matter – Supergravitation Unified Theory”, based on an alternative concept of the physical vacuum, provides an explanation from a new point of view by using derived three-dimensional structures of the atomic nuclei.
- For explanation of the nuclear energy, a hypothesis of a field micro-curvature around the superdense nucleus is suggested.
- The new theoretical approach in the analysis of some successful cold fusion experiments resulted in practical considerations for modification of the Coulomb barrier.
- A possibility of another cold fusion reaction is predicted due to some similarity between the nuclear structures of Ni and Cr.
-- SilverThunder 15:10, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Jose Costa's QMoGen: "Was just playing. Now I'm going to get serious"
- From: Jose Costa
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 7:27 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Jose Costa QMoGen system
- I started my project just for funny and even spending some money. I knew that the device was not suppose to have left over power or even enough power to self sustain in a close loop.
- I used 1 hp, 4 poles single phase 220 volts motor connected mechanically using pulleys and shafts to a 7.5 kw three phase 220 volts generator, using Chas Campbell conception. The tests didn't show any signal of gain, so I took it apart and put [it] away.
- Now, that we have lot people getting good results around the world, I will re-start this project at the begging of next year with some changes, using, for example, [a] dc motor instead ac motor or VFD controlling a bigger (3hp) ac motor.
- PS. I'm originally from Brazil I still learning English.
- [Presently of Gainsville, Florida, USA]
-- SilverThunder 14:43, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
Ken Shoulders archive is up and tested
Quite an improvement.
- From: Mbking42
- Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2013 10:09 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Fwd: Shoulders archive is up and tested
- Hi Sterling
- Jerry Decker did a great job of making a Ken Shoulders web site which has all of the pdf files as well as photos and videos.
- Could you announce it in your PESN?
- The only reason to make another mirror site is to further back up Ken Shoulders' work - just in case the "powers that be" want to snuff it out.
- -----Original Message-----
- From: Jerry Decker
- To: Mbking42
- Sent: Sun, Dec 8, 2013 7:48 am
- Subject: Shoulders archive is up and tested
- Hola Moray!
- Whew! Finally finished the Shoulders archive;
- Everything that is on his site is now mirrored on Keelynet but html'ed with brief abstracts and with the photos and videos as well as the Hutchison last video with Ken.
- I love his little Shadow autonomous flying disc - 2nd to last article here;
- That should do it.
- Jerry @ Keelynet y mas (and more)
-- SilverThunder 14:13, 9 December 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy