PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:11:27
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: County collects GPI back taxes while leaving plant untouched • Akula latern video translation • Greer's $100,000 STAR Challenge and Award • Earth Day: Add your photo to NASA's global selfie • Gary's Good Barking • Cano's QMoGen • Photoswitches: a breakthrough material for storing heat energy • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 23, 2014; 13:55 GMT)
31st QMoGen (Looking for True Maker)
- Updated Nov. 29, 1 AM GMT
- FOUND: MegaStargate22 in the comments pointed to Sohail Anjum's YouTube chanel, and this video he posted on July 4, 2012. "Chas Chambell Free Energy Generator Replica - Generating 2340 Watts consuming only 750."
As of November 27, 2013,
we don't know who originally posted this video. It is the 31st (actually 32nd) QMoGen we have encountered. It is not by the people at http://HomeMagnetGenerators.com as claimed at the bottom. That is a scam. They pirated this video. On March 17, 2012 at PESN, we exposed this scam. See http://tinyurl.com/HoJoScam They pirated some of our material too. We're looking for the actual person/group who originally posted this video so we can add their legitimate video link to our directory: http://QMoGen.com (at PESWiki).
- (YouTube; November 27, 2013)
By way of victory, I should mention that I first saw this video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FVYOLfu2fE and I reported the video to YouTube as a violation of their terms of service, and they removed the video "as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content". But before I reported it, I first had Gary Hendershot grab the video and send me a copy so I would have it. And now I'm looking for the true source.
-- SilverThunder 23:37, 27 November 2013 (UTC)
ExtremeTech: 1-megawatt cold fusion power plant now available
This isn't new news, but it is worth mention as it comes from a fairly popular meadia.
- 1-megawatt cold fusion power plant now available – yours for just $1.5 million (ExtremeTech; November 26, 2013)
- Believe it or not, the first cold fusion power plant is now available to pre-order. The E-Cat 1MW Plant, which comes in a standard shipping container, can produce one megawatt of thermal energy, using low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR) — a process, often known as cold fusion, that fuses nickel and hydrogen into copper, producing energy 100,000 times more efficiently than combustion. It sounds like E-Cat is now taking orders for delivery in early 2014, priced fairly reasonably at $1.5 million. Has cold fusion — the answer to all our energy needs — finally made its way to market?
- E-Cat, or Energy Catalyzer to give its full name, is a technology (and company of the same name) developed by Andrea Rossi — an Italian scientist who claims he’s finally harnessed cold fusion. Due to a lack of published papers, and thus peer review, and a dearth of protective patents — which you would really expect if Rossi had actually discovered cold fusion — the scientific community in general remains very wary of Rossi’s claims.
Also posted at Vice.com.
-- SilverThunder 03:50, 27 November 2013 (UTC)
Mehran Keshe Announces Spaceship Institute
Finally got the write-up done.
- Featured: Plasma > Anti-Gravity / Keshe >
Mehran Keshe Announces Spaceship Institute - Beginning January 14, the Keshe Foundation will be launching a 1-3-year long course for scientists from around the world who wish to collaborate in the development of knowledge required to build a fully functional space craft, complete with propulsion, energy generation, healing capability, food and water production. (PESN; November 26, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 01:29, 27 November 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy