PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:11:23
Free Energy Blog posts from Saturday, November 23, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Caution: Could H-Cat create NOx conditions? • H-Cat Performance Contest • Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 10, 2014; 23:30 GMT)
Another Milkovic pendulum pump replica from India
The Veljko Milkovic IR Center brought this to our attention.
The first one is not super impressive. The volume of water being pumped and the energy being put in to keeping the pendulum swinging seem consistent with what you would expect from a highly efficient system. It's certainly far more efficient than the old lever pumps.
However the second one show below (third video) is a very significant amount of water being pumped with not too much effort by the operator.
- Gravity Energy Machine (The Pendulum Pump)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Final year (2013) project made by me and my team Jatan Desai, Amey Patel and Vinay Sawant.
- (YouTube; November 20, 2013)
- Pendulum Pump
- Gravity Energy machine (The pendulum Pump)
- Its our final year diploma project. We are Mech engg. students from Mumbai.
- (YouTube; November 21, 2013)
On November 23, 2013 4:04 PM [Mountain], the Veljko Milkovic IR Center added:
- This is also another replica from India that we have discovered recently
- It seems this pump is far more efficient.
- (YouTube; June 29, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 19:29, 23 November 2013 (UTC) [Updated 4:30 pm Mountain]
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy