PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:11:11
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, November 11, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Malaysian Flight 17 False Flag Evidence Revealed • Interviewing Ralph Ring and Marsha Brown today about POD'S • Blacklight a World-Changer • Another ValyEnergiStar 10kW QMoGen Video Posted • Assertion: Taiwan QEG achieves 400% efficiency, real power • Basis for the ExtraOrdinary Rodin Coil • Need help • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated July 22, 2014; 20:15 GMT)
John Kuhles brought this to my attention.
Not nearly so cool as a video I saw at TeslaTech about 5 years ago in which a guy was getting a sphere to rotate at like 100,000 rpm and levitating using a setup not dissimilar to this one. That one was generating OU energy too, with pickup coils around the perimiter, allegedly. Not sure what happened to that one. Something about greedy investors....
- Two spherical Helmholtz resonators (glass Christmas tree bulb ornaments with a resonance frequency of 386 Hz) connected by a thin rod and suspended from a thread will rotate when driven at their resonance frequency, provided that the driving sound is loud enough (in this case more than 125 dB). The cause of rotation is due to a nonzero time average of the momentum flow into and out of the opening of the resonator. Asymmetry in the opening of the resonator causes flow separation and vortex rings that produce a reaction force (and hence a torque) on the system, causing it to rotate. I saw this demonstration mentioned in an acoustics textbook (Notes on Acoustics by Uno Ingard) and had to try it for myself. Acoustics is so cool! (YouTube / Dan Russell; January 4, 2011)
-- SilverThunder 23:42, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Epoch Energy HHO wins globe energy award
Found this on Facebook:
- Habibur Rahman shared a video. (must watch; 2 mins)
- November 8
- This technology has won the globe energy award 3 times, the hho technology the affordable, practical and available now!! This is the answer to high cost of fuel and pollution.
- HHO generators are available from ebay!! The hho generators simply make your vehicle more efficient, its a global sucess
-- SilverThunder 20:03, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Wind turbines make bat lungs explode
This is old news, but we've not covered it here before.
- ...study shows that the moving blades cause a drop in pressure that makes the delicate lungs of bats suddenly expand, bursting the tissue's blood vessels. This is known as a barotrauma, and is well-known to scuba divers.
- (YouTube; August 29, 2008)
And for new news:
- Wind turbines killed 600,000 bats in 2012 - Collisions and trauma related to changes in air pressure linked to deaths. (UPI; November 8, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 17:02, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Evolucoes Energia retains law firm for IP protection
Evolucoes Energia has retained Kasznar Leonardos & Co., the most prestigious Brazilian Law Firm in the field of Intelectual Property, who is assisting them in terms of negotiation of rights, providing consultancy and drafting of contracts related to intellectual property, including: technology transfer, technical assistance, trademark licensing and assignment of trademarks, patents, and copyrights, and franchising, distribution, and commercial representation agreements.
-- SilverThunder 15:58, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Daniel and Erica Nunez' Toroid Coil Lecture
Daniel has posted a video of the lecture he and his wife, Erica, did at the Global BEM 2013 Conference.
Of course, it was much better in person. It was enjoyable watching this couple give a team presentation.
- (YouTube; uploaded November 9, 2013)
- The Global BEM Conference in Boulder, CO turned out to be an amazing event surrounding the various aspects of sustainable living and evolutionary development. We are honored to have been speaking; and would like to thank all those who made the experience possible! Our appreciation goes out to the Global BEM team, speakers, and supporters alike! Enjoy. :)
-- SilverThunder 14:05, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Thorium Would Power A Car For 100 Years
We first covered this back in July, 2009 with this news bullet.
- Featured: Nuclear > Thorium Reactors >
World Thorium Fuel (WTF) Cadillac concept car - For the 100th anniversary of Cadillac, Loren Kulesus designed a car built to last another 100 years on the same fuel source (meaning never stopping for fuel). The proposed design also calls for 24 wheels -- six per "wheel" -- and a flexible frame for better handling. Will we ever see nuclear vehicles, running on the cleaner and safer Thorium fuel? (PESWiki; July 8, 2009)
But I've seen it showing up quite often, on Facebook and in other news services. It does represent a future that is coming: vehicles that don't have to stop for fuel.
The latest iteration is a story from the Alien Disclosure Group ADG (UK).
Here's a brief excerpt:
- Laser Power Systems, a U.S. company based out of Connecticut is developing a method of automotive propulsion using the element thorium to produce electricity. The results far surpass anything currently powering automobiles.
- To put it in perspective, 8 grams of Thorium produce enough power for a car to drive 1 million miles.
- Thorium is similar in structure to the element uranium. Because it is an incredibly a dense material it has the potential to produce tremendous heat, and thus energy.
- Charles Stevens, the CEO of Laser Power Systems CEO, explains that just one gram of thorium yields more energy than 28,000 liters of gasoline.
- Just eight grams of thorium, Stevens explains, would produce more energy than the vehicle could use in its entire life, without the need for refueling… ever.
- Stevens explained in an interview with Ward’s Auto, that small pieces of thorium have been used to generate heat, being positioned to create a thorium laser in the vehicle. The laser heats water which produces steam, which in turn powers a series of “mini-turbines.”
- The entire engine weighs only about 500 lbs and is light and compact enough to fit under the hood of any conventional vehicle.
- Stevens and his 40 employees are now trying to answer the question of:
- “How do you take the laser and put these things together efficiently?”
- The question is not, however, “if” they can get it to work, but “when” they can get it efficiently produced."
- "When they do, they will have a vehicle that will wear out before the engine. there is no oil, no emissions – nothing.”
-- SilverThunder 03:30, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
Free Energy Science & Spirituality
Posted about half an hour ago.
- Featured: Spirituality >
Free Energy Science & Spirituality - The exotic free energy community is becoming very spiritually-rooted; and there are good reasons for that. Free energy is all about freedom; and as long as we deserve tyranny, we're not going to get exotic free energy. (PESN; November 10, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 00:14, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy