PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:10:21
Free Energy Blog posts from October 21, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Endorsement: Lawrenceville Plasma Physics' Focus Fusion Program Merits Much Higher Level of Investment CHEMTRAILS A Planetary Catastrophe Created By Geoengineering • Suggestion: Tune QMoGen to 8 MHz magnetic field of Earth • Correlated Magnetics Research Ships the World's First Magnetic Printer • Nobel winner declares boycott of top science journals • Theoretical feasibility of cold fusion according to the BSM-Supergravitation unified theory • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated December 11, 2013; 14:50 GMT)
"Step 3 of 3": More Photos Posted of RAR Energia Gravity Motor
- Featured: Gravity Motors > RAR Energia >
"Step 3 of 3": More Photos Posted of RAR Energia Gravity Motor - Eight new photos of this mammoth gravity motor have been posted, with description: "Engine powered exclusively by gravity with power generator. End of the third of three steps." (PureEnergyBlog; October 21, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 20:00, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
Exotic Free Energy Technologes to be Featured on ThePeoplesVoice.TV
I shot this intro earlier Sunday.
- (YouTube; October 20, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:51, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
Cosmic rays may spark Earth's lightning
Peter Lang brought this one to my attention.
The proponents of the electric universe paradigm will love it (though most of them have probably already seen it, since its a few months old). Some day soon, I need to finally get a Directory:Electric Universe page up here at PESWiki. Long overdue, from what I'm hearing from my brother and dad.
- Cosmic rays may spark Earth's lightning (NBC News; May 8, 2013)
- More than 20 years ago, physicist Alex Gurevich at the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow suggested lightning might be initiated by cosmic rays from outer space. These particles strike Earth with gargantuan amounts of energy, surpassing anything the most powerful atom smashers on the planet are capable of.
- When cosmic rays slam into air molecules, they can make them spit out huge numbers of electrons. This shower of electrons would collide into still more air molecules, generating more electrons. All in all, cosmic rays could each set off an avalanche of electrons, a chain reaction Gurevich calls a runaway breakdown.
- However, to kindle lightning, initial calculations suggested very high-energy cosmic rays were needed. These are relatively rare — thunderclouds should each see only one a day, not enough to account for the amount of lightning occurring daily. [Electric Earth: Stunning Images of Lightning]
- The answer to this mystery might lie in how thunderclouds possess vast numbers of electrically charged water droplets and ice nuggets, which Gurevich and his colleagues call "hydro meteors." In such energetic surroundings, cosmic rays 10,000 to 100,000 times less energetic than thought could generate the cascades of electrons needed for lightning. Such cosmic rays hit Earth about as often as lightning flashes on the planet.
- Gurevich and his colleague Anatoly Karashtin at the Radiophysical Research Institute in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, analyzed radio pulses from nearly 3,800 lightning strikes detected in Russia and Kazakhstan. The nature of these pulses suggests they may be created by the kind of electrons one would expect to see in the runaway breakdowns from cosmic rays....
-- SilverThunder 01:03, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy