PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:10:20
Free Energy Blog posts from October 20, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Theoretical feasibility of cold fusion according to the BSM-Supergravitation unified theory • Jose Costa's QMoGen: "Was just playing. Now I'm going to get serious" • Ken Shoulders archive is up and tested • So what if the inventor takes his invention to the grave with him? • Bedini-SG Machine: DVD series (Part 34) available • US Intelligence Seal: "Nothing is Beyond Our Reach" • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated December 9, 2013; 15:15 GMT)
The People's Voice TV
This just posted:
- Featured: Media >
The People's Voice TV - November 18, 2013 will be the public launch of David Icke's new 24-hour alternative television broadcast network, which will cover things mainstream media ignores or spins in favor of the corrupt powers that be. Exotic free energy will be among the myriad of topics covered. (PESN; October 20, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 20:31, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
LENR Cars Files Patent
Following the E-Cat conference last year in Zurich, I was able to spend three days with Nicolas Chauvin, starting on auspicious September 11, while traveling through Europe checking out various exotic FE technologies. His http://LENR-Cars.com office is on the EPFL university campus. While there, he showed me the Tokomak reactor, the SolarImpulse plane project, and an EV expo. I also shot a video of his bunker that is required equipment in all Swiss dwellings.
So today, when I was notified by a UK contact that LENR-Cars had filed for a patent, I felt to congradulate them.
My UK contact wasn't as positive:
- ...Patent filed by LENR Cars in Switzerland -- basically a catch-all, linking all kinds of external combustion engines (steam piston, turbine, and both types of Stirling) to an unspecific NiH LENR heat source to power almost any kind of transport. A techy 12-year old could have written it. But it could make problems further down the line.
- A low energy nuclear thermoelectric system for a vehicle which provides a cost-effective and sustainable means of transportation for long operation range with zero emission using an onboard low energy nuclear reaction thermal generator. The present invention generally includes a thermal generator within a thermal enclosure case, an energy conversion system linked with the thermal generator, an energy storage system linked with the energy conversion system, a cooling system and a central control system. The thermal generator reacts nickel powder with hydrogen within a reactor chamber to produce heat. The heat is then transferred to the energy conversion system to be converted into electricity for storage in the energy storage system. The cooling system provides cooling for the various components of the present invention and the control system regulates its overall operation. The present invention may be utilized to power a vehicle in an efficient, sustainable and cost-effective manner.
-- SilverThunder 20:03, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
Dead Pacific - Nothing Seen Alive At Sea For 3,000 Milies
This in from ENENews.com.
- TITLE: Sailor: “After we left Japan, it felt as if the ocean itself was dead” — Nothing alive for over 3,000 miles — No longer saw turtles, dolphins, sharks, birds — Saw one whale, it appeared helpless with big tumor on head
- Published: October 19th, 2013 at 10:29 am ET
- By ENENews
- Source: Newcastle Herald (Australia)
- [...] The next leg of the long voyage was from Osaka to San Francisco and for most of that trip the desolation was tinged with nauseous horror and a degree of fear.
- “After we left Japan, it felt as if the ocean itself was dead,” [Newcastle, Australia yachtsman Ivan] Macfadyen said.
- “We hardly saw any living things. We saw one whale, sort of rolling helplessly on the surface with what looked like a big tumour on its head. It was pretty sickening.
- “I’ve done a lot of miles on the ocean in my life and I’m used to seeing turtles, dolphins, sharks and big flurries of feeding birds. But this time, for 3000 nautical miles there was nothing alive to be seen.”
- In place of the missing life was garbage in astounding volumes. [...]
- And something else. The boat’s vivid yellow paint job, never faded by sun or sea in years gone past, reacted with something in the water off Japan, losing its sheen in a strange and unprecedented way. [...]
- Fukushima is collapsing - the worst is coming... (RT; OctOBER 17, 2013)
- Radioactivity level spikes 6,500 times at Fukushima well - RT | Radioactivity levels in a well near a storage tank at the Fukushima nuclear power plant in Japan have risen immensely on Thursday, the plant’s operator has reported. (PrisonPlanet.com; October 18, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 18:08, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
Exotic Free Energy Media index page created
-- SilverThunder 15:13, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
James Martinez' Lecture on David Icke's The People's Voice TV Alternative Media Launching
- (YouTube; October 19, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:26, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
Empathizing with Aliens -- Free Energy Interfacing
- Featured: UFOs >
Empathizing with Aliens -- Free Energy Interfacing - Just some random thoughts spurred from computer problems spurring questions about alien interface with our hardware-software, which led to the question of alien interface with us through inspiration, and the God quorum permission that would be required. (PESN; October 20, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 05:04, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
Bullet Trains Need Not Apply
(Off topic from FE)
In case you were wondering why they don't have bullet trains in this place. Check out this video.
-- SilverThunder 02:31, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy