PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:10:15
Free Energy Blog posts from October 15, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Bedini-SG Machine: DVD series (Part 34) available • US Intelligence Seal: "Nothing is Beyond Our Reach" • Sun Flips Its Poles - 'Psychedelic' Time-Lapse Animation • Patty Greer Crop Cricles and Free Energy DVDs • The State's War on Sustainable Communities • December GEET Updates • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated December 7, 2013; 18:10 GMT)
Rocky Anderson is a True Friend of Exotic Free Energy
- Featured: U.S. Government and Energy / 9/11 >
Rocky Anderson is a True Friend of Exotic Free Energy - Well-known statesman and recent US Presidential candidate from Utah is a highly principled person. He has endeavored to bring validation and funding to Kiril Chukanov's Quantum Free Energy technology. He's also a 9/11 and Guantanamo Bay activist. (PESN; October 15, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:54, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Fact: Japanese Company Developing Technology to Convert Waste Plastic into Oil and Fuel
Andrew Michrowsky brought this link to my attention:
- Man Invented a Machine to Convert Waste Plastic into Oil and Fuel
- April 16, 2013
- A Japanese inventor creates a Machine that Converts Plastic into Oil and Fuel.
- Other Versions
- 1. Japanese invention turns plastic into oil, fits on a tabletop.
- 2. The Art of Recycling: Man Invents Machine To Convert Plastic Into Oil
- Hoax or Fact:
- The message comes with a video showing a Japanese inventor explaining about his invented machine, claiming to convert waste plastic into oil and fuel. It is a fact, the inventor is Akinori Ito and the converter is called Blest Machine.
- Possibility of Converting Plastic into Oil
- This video reminds us of the popular video showing how to convert Salt Water into Fuel, which is not practically easy and profitable - as the process consumes more energy than it produces. Although the present story sounds too good to be true, it holds up to scrutiny and does not violate any physical laws. Yes, it is a fact that plastics are generally recycled back into oil in massive facilities, and this is possible because most of the plastics today are made from oil. The Japanese inventor here, Mr. Akinori Ito has in fact built a tabletop machine called Blest Machine which can do the same task safely and cleanly.
- However, it should be noted that Blest is not the only company to be able to turn plastic waste to oil. There are few other companies across the world that are trying to make this process profitable. Agri-Plas, an Oregon-based plastics recycler company, is the first one in U.S to convert unwanted and typically unrecyclable agricultural plastics into crude oil. The company has even shipped this oil to a refinery for commercial processing. Then there are other companies like Agilyx (formerly Plas2Fuel), the Envion Oil Generator, and few others that you can read from the reference section below. The second video is a CNN news report of the Envion Oil Generator. The process these companies (and individuals) employ to convert petroleum-based waste plastic into fuel is known as Pyrolysis.
-- SilverThunder 19:46, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Sterling's Photos of Global BEM Conference
I've uploaded 129 photos to Facebook.
Here's a sampling:
If you've not seen them yet, I also posted some pre-conference photos and video in the story:
- Featured: Events > Global BEM > 2013 >
Global BEM Conference to be Live Streamed - The Global Breakthrough Energy Movement conference will be providing a live stream for the conference being held here in Boulder, Colorado, October 10-12. Presently they are airing interviews done throughout last year's conference. I've posted a few photos and an intro video. (PESN; October 9, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 17:40, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Sam Mason's Photo Gallery of Global BEM Conference
Sam Mason was very active at the conference taking photos. Here is one of his albums at Facebook.
Here are a couple of shots. In this first one, Sam is on the left, next to Jeroen and Sacha, with Aline Kras and Lisa Clapier behind.
This next photo is a scene at Russ Gries' booth. Jim Rodney of NEST is shown on the left, and Mike Waters of NEST is being shown a coil winder by Russ.
-- SilverThunder 14:23, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Russ Gries' Demo Table at Global BEM Conference
Just uploaded this video.
- (YouTube; October 14, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 04:03, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy