PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:10:07
Free Energy Blog posts from October 7, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Nobel winner declares boycott of top science journals • Theoretical feasibility of cold fusion according to the BSM-Supergravitation unified theory • Jose Costa's QMoGen: "Was just playing. Now I'm going to get serious" • Ken Shoulders archive is up and tested • So what if the inventor takes his invention to the grave with him? • Bedini-SG Machine: DVD series (Part 34) available • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated December 9, 2013; 21:45 GMT)
McGreg's Self-Sustaining QMoGen Generator
Just posted this:
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
McGreg's Self-Sustaining QMoGen Generator - An inventor in Spain seeks help in working out the bugs in his alleged self-sustaining generator with flywheel that produces far more energy than it consumes, enough to keep itself running with extra left over to use. (PESWiki; October 7, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 21:47, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Free Energy Marketing Resource: Flower of Life Center
This just in:
- From: Michelle Sprinkle
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 11:58 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Free Energy Promotions
- Sterling - As you converge on Boulder for BEM this coming weekend, I wanted to make you aware that Flower of Life Center has found a very interesting and creative niche in marketing and promotions. Our goal and mission is to bring messages of higher consciousness, science, holistic health and free energy technology to a mainstream audience. We have many creative minds on staff and, in working towards this goal, have built a network of sponsor organizations world-wide. These relationships allow us to disseminate information on a global scale very quickly.
- We can build custom marketing packages and are offering sponsorships and co-sponsorships. These packages include web and print advertising, press releases, editorial, radio interviews and unique opportunities to promote through our events.
- If you know of anyone who is looking for marketing support, please give them my name. Also, we have some great sponsorship opportunities at our event this coming weekend, including showing video clips in our keynote ballroom, distributing literature and advertising in our conference program.
- Best of luck in Boulder and looking very forward to your interview with our team in October!
- Enjoy the day,
- Michelle Sprinkle
- Executive Director
- Flower of Life Center
- [+1] 248-491-8333
-- SilverThunder 18:32, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Tesla Science Foundation looking for speakers for January conference
Nikola Lonchar of the Tesla Science Foundation send me a link to this page today: http://www.meetup.com/ntesla-38/ It shows the first information about the upcoming conference to be held again at the New Yorker Hotel in conjunction with Tesla's passing there on January 6. The 2014 conference will be held on January 10, 11.
-- SilverThunder 16:20, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
TurXotor Booth Number? Broadcast?
Just posted this over at Event:2013:TurXotor_Demo#October 7, 2013: Booth Number? Broadcast?
- I got an update this morning from Attila.
- He told me on September 26th that they were moving his booth, and that he would let me know when he has the new number.
- This morning he said he still doesn't know, but that they will have that info on the entry to the expo hall.
- He also told me that they don't have internet in the hall, but that he has a mobile plan, but that he's not sure until he gets there whether it's bandwidth will be good enough to broadcast.
-- SilverThunder 12:49, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Deggory from India brought this to my attention. Platinum Invests, of Spain, which is #2 in our lists of individuals and groups pursuing the QMoGen design, now has an affiliate in Italy, per this new website:
I sent Umberto a question by Skype asking:
- Is this a licensee? Can you say anything about it? Is there a press release somewhere about them?
-- SilverThunder 12:14, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Exotic Free Energy -- Pinacle Prophecy
I've changed the title and description to:
- Exotic Free Energy in Encoded Prophecy
- In considering end-times prophecy, most people would come up blank if asked if there are any prophecies about the emergence of exotic free energy technologies. But this begs the question: If Breakthrough Energy is going to have the transformative value on the world that we expect, you would think that it would get prominent coverage. Why doesn't it?
- It turns out that there are some highly significant prophecies about it, placing it not only in a prominent position but spotlighted as a key element of the coming transformation of society, tying into a pivotal prophecy and the American Revolution in significance. Though encoded until now, once you use the code, it becomes very clear.
- We are involved not only in a winning cause, but a profoundly important endeavor near the pinnacle of importance.
-- SilverThunder 03:47, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Hurricane control methodology offered to World Meteorological Organization
- Featured: Weather Control > Wells >
Hurricane control methodology offered to World Meteorological Organization - After four years of what they consider to be great success in staving off most hurricanes from the U.S. mainland Albert Feliciano, David Wells' weather modification associate says it's about time that the WMO pays attention and begins implementing these methods more effectively. (PESN; October 6, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 02:04, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy