PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog
This is a new index page page to BOOKMARK and visit often
- Shortcut to Blog
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan (SilverThunder)
Pure Energy Systems News
Commenced September 22, 2013
Intro updated April 27, 2014
The purpose of this Blog here at PESWiki is for me to be able to post those amazing things that come into my inbox that usually end up eventually going to the Raw Free Energy News Hopper: Items I placed in my news hopper, intending to format them for inclusion in the news, but limitations of having only so many hours in a day prevented it. Rather than have them go unannounced altogether, I present them here in a raw format. There are many gems in the mix.
This way, I can post these gems as they come in, or at least within a day or two, rather than waiting sometimes 2-6 months to post them as I've been doing until now.
Don't confuse this page with our site: http://PureEnergyBlog.com - which is more in story format, with each page having a free energy development, event or item featured. The PESWiki Blog is designed to be more rough and tumble, just posting links and a brief description and maybe an image.
We also will post links here to things we run in our regular news, stories we post, feature pages we post. That way, you could have this as your sole bookmark for the family of PES sites, and be updated on all the stuff we put out.
To have your bookmark come directly to this point, the url you want to bookmark is http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog#Blog
Since this is a global website, times are in reference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
MagneGas produces superior, green cutting gas for cheaper
- Mention that you were referred by PES.
Thanks to Habibur Rahman for bringing this to our attention.
We first began covering MagneGas in May, 2006. This would be one of several exotic technologies we've covered that has made it to market. Though it's not an electricity generator technology, it converts "free energy" in the form of liquid waste into a very useful fuel.
One of the investors I've mentioned a number of times in our news, Jawahar (Jay) Pavasia, who met me in Germany to see the Rosch technology, and in Philadelphia to see Geoffrey Miller's EnergyBat Labs demos, and a couple of other trips, was instrumental in getting MagneGas introduced to the market in India. I was talking with Jay yesterday about yet another great technology to consider.
Here's a great overview video of MagneGas.
- There’s a new product igniting the metal-cutting industry! We are MagneGas, the next generation in alternative energy and we’ve come up with a gas proven to be more effective, safer, and more cost effective than acetylene or propane. Using our patented Plasma-Arc Gasification process, we can take things like automotive liquid waste, cooking oil, and paint and safely convert these liquid waste products into a green, clean-burning gas capable of amazing industrial results. Best of all, this product is home-grown, right here in the United States! Watch this video demonstration of MagneGas in action.(YouTube; September 1, 2015)
This next video is not up on YouTube yet, so I can't embed it here at PESWiki.
- Facebook > Alternatives to natural gas - "It's not available for consumers, but it is available for fleet owners, industry, and investors."
-- SilverThunder 00:40, 21 November 2015 (UTC)
Tech.co: Will O-Orbo Remove Our Dependence on Batteries?
Here's a well-written article from a Nov. 19 Tech.co that Google News brought to my attention:
- It’s hard to believe that we may soon be able to purchase a portable charging device that never has to be recharged and doesn’t use batteries. After all, these are the types of devices we read about in science fiction novels and see on sci-fi television shows. But it looks like it is truly about to happen. Steorn, the Irish technology and development company, will soon begin selling the world’s first free energy device, which it refers to as the Orbo PowerCube.
- The Orbo PowerCube isn’t much to look at. It is really nothing more than a small square electronic device with USB charging ports. Steorn claims the small portable power station will charge an array of electronic devices, never having to be recharged itself. This means the little cube could provide free energy indefinitely (in theory, anyway).
- Will the Orbo PowerCube Change the World?
- If the PowerCube truly does what Orbo claims it does, it means we may soon see cell phones without batteries that never have to be recharged, laptops that never have to be plugged into a wall outlet, and maybe even homes that generate their own free electricity. If the device really creates free electricity, it could even mean the end of gasoline powered automobiles, airplanes, and ships. Imagine never having to see power lines ever again.
- How Does It Work?
- The Orbo PowerCube never has to be plugged into an outlet, has no batteries, and never needs to be charged or recharged. It just makes electricity. But how does it make electricity? Only the company knows at this point, as well as a few academics who have studied the device. It’s probably not a stretch to speculate that even the company probably doesn’t know exactly how it works.
- There has been much debate over the mechanics of the Orbo device. Some say it is through Overunity, and others state that the solid state device produces power from Dark Energy or Zero Point Energy.
- Orbo has had to deal with a lot of scrutiny over the years for claiming to have discovered a way to generate free energy. Many scientists have scoffed at the device claiming it defies the second law of thermodynamics and can’t possibly work. Considering this, it’s important to remember that there was a time when everyone thought the world was flat, that man would never be able to soar in the skies like birds, or even travel into outer space. Things in the scientific community rarely stay the same forever. What is considered settled science by one generation is occasionally proven wrong by the next.
- Steorn has been slowly introducing the new device to the public. One of the first public demonstrations of the PowerCube took place in a small Irish pub where the public was invited to check out the new technology and even use it to charge their electronic devices.
- Steorn has yet to announce when the PowerCube will be available for purchase, but stated it should be available in time for Christmas. For more information on the Orbo PowerCube the company will be holding a webinar on December 2nd, 2015 at 7 pm GMT
-- SilverThunder 19:26, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
My uncle owns the oldest running Model T
A little bragging rights for your attention, to show that I've got genes for being out ahead of the curve.
First, I should mention that my dad's father, Sylvester Allan, came up with the dually tires idea (no patents or other written documentation).
Here's a video my dad brought to our attention, this evening, of my mom's sister, Carol's husband's (Jon Birk of Dillard, Oregon) 1908 Model T, which is the oldest street-worthy Model T. They've got an amazing off-grid home.
In the first part of this video is vintage footage of an advertisement for the original Model T. It's very impressive to see the kind of terrain these things could traverse -- had to, because they didn't have the kind of roads we have today.
- ...100th anniversary of the Model T -... Graffiti Weekend, 07/12/2008.(YouTube; July 14, 2008)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYbhkI07oSY - A Ride in a 1908 Model T
-- SilverThunder 05:21, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
Turing sand into fuel
- From: Kreg Hines
- Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 6:01 PM
- Subject: Turing sand into fuel - Article link
- Hello Sterling,
- I'm a regular reader of your PESWIKI website and came across this article today that you might be interested in. It isn't about "Oil" sands, but a different energy source entirely. What prompted me to do a search is that I've seen several ads ( investment sponsored type ) on websites this week declaring the "End of Big Oil" with this new process. Naturally they don't divulge nearly enough details, so a quick search landing me on the following link which explains the process in much greater detail without having to listen to 30 minutes of investment gibberish:
- http://blog.hasslberger.com/2010/03/turning_sand_into_fuel_silicon.html - Turning Sand into fuel - Silicon oil as an energy carrie...Dr Peter Plichta studied chemistry, physics and nuclear chemistry in Cologne, Germany.
- The page appears to have a similar theme as yours and even has a link to PESN.
- The "Flying Saucer" connection is interesting.
- Best regards
- Kreg Hines
-- SilverThunder 02:43, 19 November 2015 (UTC)
James Schwartz of ERR / Noah's Ark Foundation stands in support of RemnantGathering.org initiative
- Featured: Electromagnetic > ERR Fluxgenerator / Spirituality > Quest > Evoking Repentance Clause > Remnant Gathering >
James Schwartz of ERR / Noah's Ark Foundation stands in support of RemnantGathering.org initiative - My long-time inventor friend, Ben Schwartz, whose solid state technology that uses dissimilar metals to harvest energy from the Earth's magnetic field, and is featured in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing, today informed me that he will be encouraging his 16,000 supporters to pray for our success. (PESN; November 18, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 17:56, 18 November 2015 (UTC)
eMedia: Keshe's Magrav – Fact or Fiction?
Aaron Murakami weighed in with some observations to consider.
Like him, I don't yet know of anyone who has received a Magrav system, plugged it in, and it worked.
Neither do I know of anyone who has been able to replicate this system to produce net energy.
Here's a follow-up video of Joep/Roald ("optimistic but realistic") who is showing no net energy and no significant change in output (the system is supposed to take time to adjust and increase its output).
- here [are] my results after 4 days...... (YouTube / Roald Boom; November 15, 2015)
Here's the bullet we posted previously regarding Joep:
- Joep's Magrav replication progress - He is using two brand new Siemens REAL digital meters by Siemens. Results pending. (Free Energy Blog; November 11, 2015)
At this point, unfortunately, it is looking more and more like fiction.
Previously, I was saying I think they may have something; but you have to take it with a grain of salt because of so much hype. Now it's looking more like it's pure hype, with no substance whatsoever.
-- SilverThunder 14:39, 18 November 2015 (UTC)
Ivy Banks in Alphabetics: Prospects as a qualified female partner candidate for the Isa. 66:5 appearance
- Featured: Spirituality > Alphabetics > Quest > Evoking Repentance Clause > Remnant Gathering >
SCAMMED: Ivy Banks in Alphabetics: Prospects as a qualified female partner candidate for the Isa. 66:5 appearance - Ivy contacted me yesterday by Skype, wanting to "become friends." Normally, I would immediately block such contact requests, but I'm glad I gave her a chance. She's not only gorgeous, but she loves this quest I'm on to evoke the repentance clause of prophecy. Where did she go? (GreaterThings; November 17, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 03:49, 18 November 2015 (UTC)
Interview with James F. Murray III
- Featured / FreeEnergyNow: Electromagnetic > Jim Murray >
Interview with James F. Murray III - Jim describes the history of how he got to where he is today, in unraveling some key secrets of Nikola Tesla's work, which has been a life-long quest, and where he plans to go from here. (PESN; November 17, 2015)
- (YouTube; November 17, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 03:49, 18 November 2015 (UTC)
Joska from London calling
- Featured: Plasma > Keshe > Magrav >
Joska from London calling - Joska shares some insights regarding my recent accident, comparing it to another situation he knew of, which led to an amazing project. He also tells us about his "atmospheric climate harmonizer" project, then weighs in with his sentiments regarding Keshe's Magrav system unfolding. (PESN; November 16, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 03:11, 17 November 2015 (UTC)
Has my Isa. 66:5 appearance quest postponed the economic collapse and Utah earthquake?
- Featured: Spirituality > Alphabetics > Quest > Evoking Repentance Clause > Remnant Gathering >
Has my Isa. 66:5 appearance quest postponed the economic collapse and Utah earthquake? - Why hasn't the much-discussed pending crash happened yet? Utah-fringe prophecy sees a concurrent earthquake that brings a portion of Lake Bonneville back to inundate the most populated valleys with 2 million. Role of free energy in evoking a remedy. (GreaterThings; November 14, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 04:46, 15 November 2015 (UTC)
The "Parkhomov-like" LENR experimentation at Open Power Lab has been started today
Preface: Luciano Saporito, from Italy, sent me this text via PDF. For those of you not familiar, from what I understand, this replication project is a variation of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat cold fusion technology. This is also mentioned at E-Cat World.
The A.Calaon model (http://www.hydrobetatron.org/files/lenr_theory_calaon_n.pdf) is assumed as the main working hypothesis (together with other possible indications from known literature models): it will drive the process choices, and the experimental results will offer suggestions to its improvement, see report 018:
The progress will be gradually and promptly reported in the corresponding sections on www.hydrobetatron.org website, actually active since today; syntheses will be communicated regularly to LENR-Forum.
As a first step, the “Parkhomov” suggestions will be implemented:
then, under the name of “Parkhomov-plus:
an improving original research path will be executed, according to some aspects claimed in the Open Power Patent Application.
After months of tuning, now the actual set-up assures behavior under severe experimental conditions, ranging from high temperature, high pression, highly corrosive operation also under High Voltage pulsed discharges and very strong magnetic field.
Safety measures include shielding against eventual alfa, beta, x, gamma and neutron emissions, as well as internal coatings of reactor surfaces by Boron Nitride layers, to protect it against corrosion.
However, emissions will be continuously detected by Geiger counters , gamma spectrometer and neutron detector.
All the reaction devices are contained in a pressurized, anti-shock safety box, controlled in temperature and pression, with filtered atmosphere.
The diversified nuclear fuel will be solicited under Hydrogen/Deuterium atmosphere, by combined controlled thermal, magnetic, electric shock waveforms.
Holmlid’s ultradense hydrogen behavior will be tested, in the presence of dehydrogenation catalysts as Ni/Fe or Fe2O3.doped by K and Li.
The electric behavior of Ni/Fe and/or Fe2O3.nanometric powders will be tested under conditions of continuous, wave, pulse and discharge feeding, also regarding the molecular hydrogen and/or deuterium splitting capability.
The dissociation/vapor pressure equilibrium of Li hydrides will be measured against variable hydrogen partial pressure and temperature, also in the presence of an adsorbing matrix as Ni powder.
A fully automatized control system will drive the operating conditions, however supervised by man.
All the operations will be recorded by digital, photographic and video means.
Finally, all the involved researchers suggestions are welcome and encouraged.
Ugo Abundo at Open Power
-- SilverThunder 15:55, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
Breakthrough CO2 Technology Eliminates Vehicle Exhaust Fumes at the Source
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Nova Institute of Technology > Retrofits >
Breakthrough CO2 Technology Eliminates Vehicle Exhaust Fumes at the Source - "Carbon dioxide molecules behave according to a well-known set of harmonic resonances which generate the fields that attract and bind the oxygen atoms to the central carbon atom. By subjecting the gas to intensely dissonant field effects, we are able to disrupt the spin polarity and oscillation frequencies that bind the atoms together." (PureEnergyBlog; November 13, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 15:44, 14 November 2015 (UTC)
Featuring James (Jim) F. Murray III
- Featured: Inventors > Electromagnetic >
Featuring James (Jim) F. Murray III - Jim Murray has three prominent, patented inventions that embody his life’s work and understanding. They are the Dynaflux Alternator; SERPS (Switched Energy Resonance Power Supply); and Toroidal Rotating Transformer. He sees COPs in the range of 20-50x. Crowdfunder launched yesterday. (PESWiki; November 12, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 17:05, 12 November 2015 (UTC)
Watch two guys in jet packs fly right next to a super jumbo jet
David Cleveland brought this story to our attention:
- Watch two guys in jet packs fly right next to a super jumbo jet (Gizmodo; November 5, 2015)
- Awesome. Just awesome. The craziest human, Jetman Yves Rossy, and his protege, Jetman Vince Reffet, did one of the coolest stunts imaginable: they flew in jet packs right next to an Airbus A380 on top of the Dubai skyline. Imagine looking out the airplane window and seeing a guy flying by.
- Armed with unguarded ambition and the vision to push boundaries beyond the unthinkable, Jetman Dubai and Emirates A380 take to the skies of Dubai for an exceptional formation flight. (YouTube; November 4, 2015)
- Here’s how they planned it:
- Learn how the Emirates Airbus A380 and Jetman Dubai flew together in a breathtaking formation flight over Dubai to make aviation history, in this exclusive behind the scenes video. (YouTube; November 5, 2015)
Here's the Emirates Press Release about this stunt.
-- SilverThunder 01:43, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
Joep's Magrav replication progress
Stuart Campbell writes:
This guy (Joep) [Roald Boom] has done an excellent video of his Magrav.
This shows what he made, a really first class set-up and he is using two brand new Siemens REAL digital meters.
- (YouTube; )
Web-site Forum Link
His next video will be showing the results of running his fan via the Magrav unit.
Joep has made 4 comments now.
This is just his set-up and he has done an excellent job of it.
His next video will be showing it in operation using a fan. And because he has two real meters, which are brand new, and in a matching test to make sure they are reading alike, are 1.3 units showing on each. So if any over-unity happens he will know for sure.
These meters are reliable, unlike the plug-in sort you buy for about $30
Also in the setup, he has incorporated Keshe' plasma designed capacitors into it.
He also is showing other replications.
-- SilverThunder 01:43, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
Brillouin Energy Corp. hosts information session on LENR thermal energy technology at U.S. Capital
The following press release was posted at LENR-Forum.com
Brillouin Energy Corp. presented its groundbreaking thermal energy technology on Capitol Hill last week. Attendees included Members of Congress, congressional aides, federal government officials, industry representatives, and citizens’ groups concerned with the federal government’s progress on developing clean energy solutions.
“It was great to see that much interest in DC for a true safe green nuclear power technology,” commented Brillouin’s President and Chief Technology Officer, Robert Godes.
Attendees were able to learn about Brillouin’s prototype LENR reactors and hear from a number of speakers, including Dr. Michael McKubre of Stanford Research International (SRI). Brillouin and SRI have entered into a technology research agreement under which SRI is engaged in calibration testing and independent analysis of the Brillouin technology.
As Dr. McKubre noted in a report distributed at the event, “it is very clear that something on the order of four times (4x) and potentially more gain in power (and therefore ultimately energy) was achieved at an impressive and industrially significant operating temperature of around 640°C. To my knowledge this had not been achieved before in the LENR field. The fact that the Q pulse input is capable of triggering the excess power on and off is also highly significant.”
In addition, Dr. Banning Garrett, former Strategic Foresight Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council, was also present and issued a report detailing the current status of the LENR field and credibility of Brillouin’s claims. As Dr. Garrett noted, “LENR power generation, if realized, has the potential to become one of the technologies for transformation of the global energy system.”
Brillouin’s breakthrough technology is now garnering national and international attention and the company looks forward to working with government and industry leaders to bring this technology to market.
Background on Brillouin
Brillouin Energy Corporation is a clean-technology company based in Berkeley, CA, which is developing, in collaboration with the Stanford Research Institute (SRI), an ultra-clean, low-cost, renewable energy technology that is capable of producing commercially useful amounts of thermal energy.
The Brillouin technology is based on low energy nuclear reactions (LENR). The result is ultra-clean, low-cost, and sustainable renewable energy that doesn’t rely on any type of fossil fuel, chemical, or nuclear fuel. This process produces zero emissions and no solid wastes which pollute the environment.
Brillouin’s technology is a proprietary method of electrical stimulation of nickel metal conductors using a proprietary control system. The process pulses the system to generate excess heat. The excess heat produced is a product of reactions in hydrogen (from water or gas) in the nickel metal lattice. The process is neither fission nor fusion—rather, electrons change protons to nearly-stationary neutrons in the nickel metal lattice, generating heat.
The reactor converts hydrogen into helium, which has slightly less mass—that mass difference creates a large amount of thermal energy without burning any hydrocarbon energy sources. The reactor is very small relative to the amount of thermal energy output, making the technology very clean and efficient with a virtually inexhaustible fuel supply. Brillouin is currently working to scale the heat production up to commercial output levels.
Brillouin has developed TWO systems:
1) The WET™ Boiler, which is being designed to generate heat from 212º to 302º Fahrenheit, and is intended for home heating and hot water use.
2) The HHT™ Boiler, which is being designed to generate heat at 932º to 1,112º Fahrenheit, and is intended for commercial electricity generation.
For more information:
POC: Robert George
-- SilverThunder 00:21, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
GDS Not Taking Pre-Orders Until Early 2016
I received the following update from Greg Potter, CEO of GDS.
- Good morning Sterling.
- We are currently not taking any pre-orders until earlier new year.
- We would like to invite people as soon as we are finished with 10 complete running units, as it would be pointless to invite people to see the demo at this time. It takes a lot of work and time.
- We will post the viewing on our website with viewing dates.
- Wish it could be faster but it does take time
-- SilverThunder 00:21, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
Rosch prepping 60 kW demo system
Christian Tietz from Rosch Innovations gave us the following update on their status:
- Our next step is to switch from 21 kW to 60 kW. After that, we will receive some new parts and finalize the 100 kW. That will take a few more weeks.
- We hope to finish the 1 MW in Croatia by the beginning of next year. We will do a pre-opening for some VIPs, and afterwards, we will be available for the press.
-- SilverThunder 00:21, 11 November 2015 (UTC)
Searl's Jason Verbelli not amused by Keshe
- Fernando Morris was at the 67 "Knowledge Seeker Workshop" June 23rd, 2015 to correct Keshe's thinking and educate them about John Searl's claims and perspectives. (Since they had some absurd misconceptions)
- Fernando is an electrical engineer who worked at IBM for over a decade doing troubleshooting, circuitry, satellite communications, etc.
- When he was at Keshe's location in Italy for the week, he offered to test, measure and look at any "plasma reactors" Keshe had. But they didn't have Anything.
- Keshe kept trying to have Fernando stay for a couple more days because of a "huge announcement". (which ended up being the 68 Knowledge Seeker Workshop) Fernando couldn't stay. 2 days after Fernando left, Keshe said he had a bunch of plasma reactors up and running producing thousands of watts independent from the grid.
- On camera at the 67 workshop, Keshe told Fernando that he would fully fund Searl's project and that all the financial worries were over. Yet off camera, Keshe wanted Fernando, John Searl and myself to test his theories at our facility and manufacture his reactors for him. And that he didn't have 3 million dollars to support the project. Or Any money to support the project.
- Keshe kept constantly contradicting himself and saying things that would make any real nuclear physicist (or high school student) tilt their head with that "wtf" face. O_o
- Listen for yourself:
- (YouTube; July 9, 2015)
- Keshe doesn't have any money to support his own .... stuff.., let alone fully fund someone else. (unless he made a bundle from selling tickets to the moon)
- http://web.archive.org/.../spa... (LOL the webpage was taken down as of today) Please tell me someone got a screenshot of that back in 2009. Keshe Pre-selling tickets to the moon for a 2016/2017 trip.
- The most laughable part of the "blueprints" to me is the page describing the "nano-coating" process for the copper wires using a butane torch! Lol
- By Keshe's logic, the inside of your chimney is a giant superconductor ready to power the city! (I also hear that the lollipop trees are in full bloom this season)
- Met a guy named Neal last month who paid for Keshe's books 6 months ago and has still not received anything. Sending emails to no avail. I've heard of others who still haven't received the books they paid for months ago.
- And as omelette said earlier in this thread, "Keshe had made it clear that damage caused by over-loading is not covered!" (Don't know how that will work out with a faulty product consisting of soot covered wires)
-- SilverThunder 18:16, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
Canadian, Ali Sharifzadeh, presents his Magrav replication progress
Stuart Campbell brought to my attention that YouTube user, ali sharifzadeh, from Vancouver, Canada has done a Magrav replication in which he shows a drill running. The 2nd video has meters connected to it.
The output is approximately the same as the input. He said he wanted to wait a few days for the system to "condition".
I still don't know of anyone, besides Alekz, who has successfully generated power using this set-up. Nor do I know of any reports of customers who have received one and have successfully hooked it up to their home or car or smaller set of appliances. If you know of such, please let us know in the comments below.
-- SilverThunder 17:43, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
EMP long-term blackout: effects, preparation, remedies
- Featured: Emergency Prep > EMP >
EMP long-term blackout: effects, preparation, remedies - If a Carrington type solar X-class flare event were to happen today, or the deployment of a weaponized EMP, it would wipe out the grid and unprotected electronics, not just for hours, but for many months or even years. Distributed energy solutions are not immune if they are not properly insulated from such an event. (PESN; November 7, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 17:31, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
I Cheated Death Last Night in California
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Spirituality >
I Cheated Death Last Night in California - As I was driving on Interstate 405 last night during rush hour, my blood sugar got so low that I ended up driving into the left guard rail, then bouncing over to the right, where my rental car jumped up on top of the rail, coming to a stop because of a fence. What if it had happened sooner, later, differently? Reflections on OU FE trip. (PESN; November 6, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 17:30, 9 November 2015 (UTC)
NASA confirms that the ‘impossible’ EmDrive thruster really works, after new tests
Sterling's preface comment:
My take on this is that given that the black-op, off-budget, secret projects of the nefarious Military Industrial Complex have had much more advanced propulsion technologies for at least five decades, and that many of the "UFO" sightings are of craft of human origin, they have to at least throw us a bone occasionally to make it look like they're trying. In my opinion, these meager bone-throwings are pathetic. Anyone with a brain and conscience can see that the rate of technology improvement in other sectors (not including energy and propulsion) are advancing dramatically, but that Energy and Propulsion (including anti-gravity) are like 2 orders of magnitude less impressive in their development, relatively-speaking.
So when I see announcements like this, I just roll my eyes, thinking: "Is that the best you could come up with?"
The stuff we see coming out in the exotic energy sectors far surpasses any of what they are showcasing, by orders of magnitude -- but not the black budget stuff, as Steven Greer articulates so well. The difference is that the stuff we see is not black budget and is likely to arrive much sooner and for all of humanity, hopefully shaming those bastard leaders who have been hording everything for themselves -- with our tax money and with their nefarious schemes such as drug running (e.g. poppy fields in Afghanistan, protected by US military), fractional reserve banking, and other banking shenanigans. In addition to these things emerging from the private sector, hopefully when the human awakening happens, part of the setting in order will include demanding the release of these sequestered technologies into general use (since we won't need them for war any more, their ostensible reason for not sharing).
Lee Krenik writes:
- Thought perhaps you could include this story on PESWiki.....more secrets are being released all the time...if this is last generation technology, really makes one wonder what they won't make public....
- - - - - -
- Engineer Roger Shawyer’s controversial EM Drive thruster jets back into relevancy this week, as a team of researchers at NASA’s Eagleworks Laboratories recently completed yet another round of testing on the seemingly impossible tech. Though no official peer-reviewed lab paper has been published yet, and NASA institutes strict press release restrictions on the Eagleworks lab these days, engineer Paul March took to the NASA Spaceflight forum to explain the group’s findings. In essence, by utilizing an improved experimental procedure, the team managed to mitigate some of the errors from prior tests — yet still found signals of unexplained thrust.
- Isaac Newton should be sweating.
- Flying in the face of traditional laws of physics, the EM Drive makes use of a magnetron and microwaves to create a propellantless propulsion system. By pushing microwaves into a closed, truncated cone and back towards the small end of said cone, the drive creates the momentum and force necessary to propel a craft forward. Because the system is a reactionless drive, it goes against humankind’s fundamental comprehension of physics, hence its controversial nature.
- On the NASA spaceflight forums, March revealed as much as he could about the advancements that have been made with EM Drive and its relative technology. After apologizing for not having the ability to share pictures or the supporting data from a peer-reviewed lab paper, he starts by explaining (as straightforward as rocket science can get) that the Eagleworks lab successfully built and installed a 2nd generation magnetic damper which helps reduce stray magnetic fields in a vacuum chamber. The addition reduced magnetic fields by an order of magnitude inside the chamber, and also decreased Lorentz force interactions.
- However, despite ruling out Lorentz forces almost entirely, March still reported a contamination caused by thermal expansion. Unfortunately, this reported contamination proves even worse in a vacuum (i.e. outer space) due in large part to its inherently high level of insulation. To combat this, March acknowledged the team is now developing an advanced analytics tool to assist in the separation of the contamination, as well as an integrated test which aims to alleviate thermally induced errors altogether.
- Related: Explaining EM Drive, the ‘physics-defying’ thruster even NASA is puzzled over
- While these advancements and additions are no doubt a boon for continued research of the EM Drive, the fact that the machine still produced what March calls “anomalous thrust signals” is by far the test’s single biggest discovery. The reason why this thrust exists still confounds even the brightest rocket scientists in the world, but the recurring phenomenon of direction-based momentum does make the EM Drive appear less a combination of errors and more like a legitimate answer to interstellar travel.
Lee later added:
- ~even many more confirmations see here:
-- SilverThunder 14:22, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
Keshe's Magrav Plasma Technology by Alekz: Blueprint Workshop (update w/ preface)
While this workshop was ostensibly for the purpose of answering questions about the blueprints, it was mostly Keshe's chatting about things such as envisioning where this technology could lead us in the future decades. I posted several questions about the blueprints, and none were addressed. e.g. I can't tell from the plans whether the "firecracker" arrangement (little 3-4 inch "nano-coated" stranded copper wire with "gans" and paper wrapping on about 1" of its end) and the solid copper wire arrangements go together or if they are two different ways of getting to the same objective -- harnessing "plasma" energy, which behaves very differently from regular electricity.
When they asked the listeners if anyone had successfully replicated the system yet, there were no affirmative responses as far as I could tell. The one demo of something running in China had communication issues (bandwidth?), so the question to him about whether he was running the fan being shown via his Alekz system with a net gain over any input that might be going to it from mains power, was not answered. So technically, the answer to the "any replications?" question remains: "No," if that answer needs to be qualified as "successful replications."
So while technically, a house wife could build one of these, none of even the advanced DIY scientists involved have yet been able to understand the instructions well enough to repeat the ("less than a dollar in materials") design for powering a house or car (including reducing petrol requirement in non-electric vehicles).
Keshe did announce that the Magrav systems have started to be shipped out, and some of the first shipped should have started to arrive. It will be interesting to see how well or not people are able to "plug these in" to their homes and cars. I'm guessing a very slow success rate, if any success is even achieved, as it is a completely new paradigm full of seeming contradictions and questions. (A least in the blueprints) it's supposed to be able to power your house, but the load should not exceed 2 kW, which a typical home routinely, daily surpasses. Then there is the "conditioning" issues, which takes time. And then there is the question of "do I dare wire this thing into my home power? Nah, I think I'll wait to see how it works for someone else," which is what most everyone is going to think, so none are likely to be "first" any time soon. The first are likely to be someone with a shop with no crucial things plugged in, independently wired from anything crucial.
I have to say that as I listen to Keshe, I can see why there are so many Keshe Kool Aid drinkers. He comes across as an implant from some other advanced civilization, here to share with us their secrets of how to travel to Space and sustain life in Space. At a minimum, it is good entertainment, like watching Star Trek, but for DIY explorers.
I do think there is something to what he is saying, though the "grain of salt" maxim is extremely important in downplaying their hype.
-- SilverThunder 15:19, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
- - - -
Thanks to John Kuhles for bringing this to our attention (now under way: 1+ hour as of the time of this posting).
This will be available afterward as a recording, either here, and/or on their YouTube channels.
10:15 starts w/ Keshe
Begins by talking about winding of copper wire on drill shaft, and how this relates to the circuit diagram; what is "gravitational" (inner-most) set and what is "magnetical" (outer-most) set.
26:45 shipping has started
31:00 first units should start arriving today
~34:45 careful when you connect the heating element of your washing machine; wait a few weeks for conditioning of system
~40:00 will be installing these in the Italian police vehicles and monitoring fuel consumption.
~41:00 guy from audience goes to white board to ask about winding of copper on screw driver shaft.
~44:00 gans coating or nano coating?
[at this point (~44:30 in my recording), Lifestream went offline, and when coming back on, rather than resuming where I was (starting from beginning), it seems to be trying to resume at the live portion.]
[interrupt +]~4:00? Keshe talked about the health aspect
[interrupt +]~7:00 talks about number of turns in inner (e.g. 60) and outer set of coils (e.g. 80 coils) modifies the attributes of the system.
[interrupt +]~9:45 "make sure everything is nano-coat, not matter state" [Q. how to you get electrical connections without stripping off nano-coating?]. "Now you understand how you create matter you want (e.g. water, bananna). "It's the field that counts."
[interrupt +]~13:30 change fields (gravitational and magnetic) to match matter. Take bannana, and water will taste like bananna. [Q. how do you "adjust" the coils. It's a matter of winding and nano-coating a coil, at least an hour of preparation for each setting.]
[NOTE: From here on out, all times are per the new time frame reference "interrupt +"]
I posted in forum:
Q. If you are multiplying what is in your source, what if you don't get close enough to the proper resonance, will you be creating something dangerous instead?
One thing I didn't find clear (blueprint) was whether the "firecracker" type of gans system is part of the copper wire coil winding nanocoated, or is it an alternative method of doing the same thing?
~23:30 (did I understand right?) ~"The system adjusts to what your body needs."
~25:30 Space Technology. Space Plasma. For space travel.
26:10 emotional space, what you wish, manifests.
~27:00 We cover this privately in our Spaceship Institute classes.
~28:00 Richard, any news on a completed system?
A. busy today; getting close.
29:15 "Is there anyone else that can show?"
A. ** was showing something.
30:40 Rick: I think there are people who have something but not showing.
Some people have work, and time differences that prevent live participation.
Maybe someone can contribute a video to next teaching.
[***Bottom line: no one had anything to show or knew of a video link of a working, replicated system.]
33:50 Make Wednesday "Scientist Day", who understand and can teach what they are learning.
~36:10 [demo, live, from China (Karl?)] have it running this morning. Nano-coated all the wire.
37:15 Keshe: Blue colering (on nanocoating) means the system is gravitational.
36:40 I have two units connected to the fan (running)
~40:45 Keshe Q. any reduction in your power supply?
~50:45 Keshe: "Today we gave you a lot of ways of using the plasma" (to create matter).
~53 min Screen shot: create full composite plasma
Start playing with position of coils in different positions.
~1:02:00 Plasma is a living entity.
~1:30:00 in negotiations with one of the main space agency to become a partner; to merge the two institutions together.
~1:32:00 space agencies in stagnation [STERLING COMMENT: the public ones appear that way; because the black budget projects are so far advanced. Most of the "UFO"s being seen are of human origin. If you listen to Coast to Coast AM at all, you should know this.]
~1:37:00 Inter-Galactic, instantaneous communication (including emoitions) via Plasma. Built-in to your make-up.
~1:49:45 This is one of the applications of your plasma devices: Instant Communication
~2:02:30 (if I heard him right) "In your RNA is a copy of all the movies you and your ancestors have seen" [WHAT???!!!]
~2:13:00 warning to members in Belgium, tracking; will explain tomorrow's workshop. "Those who claim they are doing nothing have shown their hands. Just to create problems." [more Keshe paranoia]
86th Knowledge Seekers' Workshop tomorrow; 9 AM Central Europ Time
-- SilverThunder 13:12, 4 November 2015 (UTC) [Note: I'm updating this page as the conference proceeds, so the initial posting time is when I first put up this notice.]
-- SilverThunder 15:48, 4 November 2015 (UTC) (Last updated)
The Proton Theory of Brown's Gas: Accounting for the Energies in Water
- Featured: Water > as fuel > Hydroxy >
The Proton Theory of Brown's Gas: Accounting for the Energies in Water - An overall summary of Michael Rome's "proposed Proton Theory that identifies the true energy within water as well as giving Browns Gas a defined structure and composition, one that accounts for its documented energy and properties." (PESN; November 3, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 15:25, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
In preparation for Sterling's trip to see GDS Technologies' 5 kW generator
- Featured: Water > GDS Technologies > 5 kW Generator >
In preparation for Sterling's trip to see GDS Technologies' 5 kW generator - I'm posting what I hope to do, so that you can chime in as to the adequacy, inadequacy of that plan. We hope to have this visit be as convincing as possible, to remove the skepticism that: 1) this is a working exotic free energy technology; 2) GDS really is moving into manufacturing phase; 3) if you make a 50% deposit, you really will get one. (PESN; November 2, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 15:27, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
Obama and His CIA Family are the Manifestation of a Multi-Generational Soviet Plot to Destroy America
Excellent article by Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show.
- Obama and His CIA Family are the Manifestation of a Multi-Generational Soviet Plot to Destroy America
- Talk show host, Dan Cofall, recently asked me a question that many readers have also asked.
- Why would Obama allow Russian soldiers into the country during a period of time that World War III seems like a certainty and Obama seems to be preparing to go to war with the Russians?
- I agree that that on the surface, this seems like a gross contradiction in facts, unless of course, one considers that Obama is a traitor to the American people and is an active participant in the demise of the United States. This notion gets legs when one considers that Obama is scaling down the American miliary to pre-World War II levels at the precise time that America should be beefing up its defenses in preparation for war that will likely kick off in Syria. In short, Obama is playing for the other team. His objective of fundamentally transforming America, includes throwing the United States of America to the wolves. He is the modern day manifestation of Benedict Arnold.
-- SilverThunder 17:05, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
Occult Origins of Halloween Revisited
- Recognized as a Biblical authority on alternative religions and the occult, previous to his salvation, Bill Schnoebelen spent sixteen years as a teacher of witchcraft, spiritism and ceremonial magick. To Yah'Shua's glory, the Ruach has continually used Bill's experience as a Druidic high priest, ordained spiritist minister and former satanist to teach Christians the intricacies of spiritual warfare and minister to those lost in cults. (YouTube; October 31, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 14:51, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
Magnacoaster still trying to open an assembly line
Today, he responded:
- His last attempt to come to production fizzled due to political reasons.
- But that doesn't mean he is out of the picture.
- I am sure that he is still trying his best to open up shop one way or another.
- The people who gave him money, signed a contract that stated, "there is no expected delivery date", so if they are still trying to hold him to some deadline, it is their own fault.
- Also, the contract didn't state anything about expecting a refund if the government temporarily shuts him down.
- He is still trying his best to open up an assembly line in order to provide generators to the people who paid.
-- SilverThunder 12:45, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
Free Energy Digest™ -- October 31, 2015 -- GDS, Keshe, E-Cat, O-Cube
- Featured: News > Free Energy Digest™ >
Free Energy Digest™ -- October 31, 2015 - GDS Technologies manufacturing 5 kW back-up generator • Keshe Plasma Energy Unit • LENR-to-Market Digest; E-Cat • Orbo O-Cube • Tewari's Generator in India • Keppe Motor wins top award • Lueling Permanent Magnet Motor • QMoGen by Devis & Marios • India company looking for exotic FE technology to manufacture • Activated Charcoal as poisoning antidote • Billions in Change (FreeEnergyNews)
- (YouTube; November 1, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 12:30, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
Alekz' Magrav Power System from the Keshe Foundation
- Featured / Open Source: Plasma > Keshe >
Alekz' Magrav Power System from the Keshe Foundation - The Foundation has released a full set of blueprints showing how to build one of these home or car power systems, with limit of 2 kW (?). The plans are not yet clear enough but for the very skilled and intuitive DIY person. Good luck! (PESWiki; October 31, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 12:26, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
GDS Technologies announces manufacturing phase for 5 kW back-up free energy generator
- Featured: Water > GDS Technologies >
GDS Technologies announces manufacturing phase for 5 kW back-up free energy generator - All components of the generator are ESA certified. The 5 kW system sells for $5,000 USD, which is competitive; 50% down, with delivery expected mid-2016. On-site visits welcome prior to purchase. Mention PES as having referred you for a little discount. (PESN; October 30, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 12:27, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
Overview of Veljko Milkovic 2 Stage Mechanical Oscillator
Aaron Murakami has posted a 30-minute video compiling various clips regarding the Milkovic oscillator. It's an excellent overview.
My favorite part is near the end (which we saw years ago) where he shows 9 compression flashlights being powered by the input of one compression flashlight. Obvious overunity.
- (YouTube; October 8, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 19:54, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
A Primary Purpose of Alphabetics: Evoke the Repentance Clause of Prophecy
- Featured: Spirituality > Alphabetics > Quest > Evoking Repentance Clause >
A Primary Purpose of Alphabetics: Evoke the Repentance Clause of Prophecy - The ASCII sum of "Alphabetics" is 1120. Definition 1121 in the NT lexicon means "a letter of the alphabet". Page 1120 of that lexicon includes the phrase: "to appear; to shine upon," which ties to the visitation of the Lord prophesied in Isa. 66:5, which causes the earth to be born in a day. (GreaterThings; October 28, 2015)
- For those of you visiting from my Free Energy News, the relevance this has to free energy is
- "We get the government and the energy we deserve; and right now, because of the wickedness we've sown as a civilization, we deserve the tyranny we're getting. Free energy technology is all about freedom. In order to deserve that freedom, we need a return to God and goodness."
- The "repentance clause" prophecy discussed below would bring about such a paradigm shift "in a day."
-- SilverThunder 00:47, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
Orbo Webinar today announcing O-Cube
Orbo Webinar announcing O-Cube
- Shortcut url: http://tinyurl.com/151028Orbo
John Kuhles brought this to my attention:
For a brief video splash about the webinar, see https://www.facebook.com/217496297671/videos/10153314887302672/
If you end of getting one of these, be sure to mention that PES referred you.
-- SilverThunder 17:53, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
Full 1:40-Hour Video (for investors?)
same as is available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3O3bSu6N7vwaXZCMGZJS1pHNDA/view?pli=1
See Stuart Campbell's explanation below.
-- SilverThunder 02:26, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
News Stories About This
- Orbo says battery could provide energy for 800 years - I've been following news about a company called Steorn for many years now. They claim to have developed a technology that generates more energy than it consumes. (BoingBoing; Oct. 30, 2015)
- New video reveals internals of Orbo PowerCube - A new webinar video has surfaced, in which Steorn CEO Shaun McCarthy appears to be talking privately with shareholders, and discussing Steorn's technology and plans in much greater depth than he did in yesterday's public webinar. (DispatchesFromTheFuture; October 29, 2015)
- The Orbo Webinar announcing O-Cube - One of the longest running circus acts of the free energy world has been the Orbo. (Revolution-Green; Oct. 29, 2015)
- Updated: Steorn O-Cube Webinar – Main Points - Today, Sean McCarthy, CEO of Irish technology development company Steorn conducted the first in a series of LIVE online webinars showcasing their Orbo technology product – The ‘O-Cube’. (FreeEnergy.News; October 28, 2015)
- Overunity Product on Market At Last? Steorn’s Orbo O-Cube Webinar (Video and Transcript now Available) - It’s been over five years since Steorn has made any direct effort to engage with the public, and most people who heard about them in the days when their strategy was to ‘upset science’ with their claims of free energy have probably assumed that they have faded into ignonimity as their technology has never yet seen the light of day. (E-CatWorld; October 27, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 20:06, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
O-Cube Introduction (is included in above full-video)
https://www.facebook.com/Orbo-217496297671/ - shows recording of webinar
Sterling's Rough Recording of Webinar
- My view finder wasn't working, so I couldn't tell how to adjust the image. It turned out that I was panned back way to far. You might be able to track some of the chat dialogue that was taking place during the webinar. (YouTube; Oct. 29, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 21:04, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
30 Oct 2015
Longer Video showing Shareholder Presentation Webinar
Added by Stuart Campbell
This is an extensive recording of a shareholder webinar, and includes a lot more material than in the other recordings.
It is 1hr 40 mins long.
This is the presentation that was made to shareholders, believed to be after the public webinar. In it, Sean shows the Orbo dismantled with all its components, gives an explanation of how it works, and also shows Orbo developmental prototype's for an iphone and an ipad. As Sean points out, the Orbo will not power a unit 24/7. Its designed for mostly normal use, whereby you use the product, turn it off and the Orbo recharges the products battery.
A very good breakdown of what is shown in the video is written here :
Sean said they will not be making Orbo's to run cars as simply, there is no money to be made (due to small car manufacturing volumes). He said they will leave that up to someone else. They are concentrating on making small Orbo's for phones and tablets etc, whereby the volume exists to make more turnover, hence more profit. As he points out, Apple makes vastly more money than Ford does.
The only downside with this video, is that whoever recorded it, did some annoying over-talking (in places), and this can be distracting.
Video link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3O3bSu6N7vwaXZCMGZJS1pHNDA/view?pli=1; 30 Oct 2015
(shortcut url: http://tinyurl.com/GD-Orbo-151028 )
-- DJSTU 06:31, 30 October 2015 (UTC)
Esa Ruoho provide the following transcript of the Webinar.
Orbo 28th October 2015 Webinar#1 Transcript: http://orbo.com
Pat: Welcome to the Orbo Webinar. We're here today to introduce you to the first Orbo product, the O-Cube. Orbo is a highly controversial technology ... (Shaun places the O-Cube on the table) ..and we're going to demonstrate the functionality of the O-Cube. Before we do that, however, we want to just give you a brief flavour of who we are and the journey that we've taken over the last fifteen years.
Shaun: So, twelve and a half years ago, yeah? Tell me, how on earth, you got into this crazy company.
Pat: The beginning's actually going back fourteen years ago, because, what happened was, in 2001, I was looking to evaluate a particular piece of technology, nothing to do with Steorn.. And, I didn't know how to evaluate it, and I made a number of calls, and I was put in contact with yourselves. So, I met Mike and yourself in 2001 and you looked at the proposition, the technology we're looking at, and you evaluated it and you said look, listen, this is not, you know, something to look at.. so, that was the way it was left. And, I went to meet you then in April 2004 and the purpose of that conversation was.. ahm..
Shaun: "Where's me fucking money" (laughs)
Pat: Well, it wasn't, it wasn't even at that, because I knew, like, the proposition for what is.. But the point you were putting to me, was you said, "Look, we're looking for a venture capital..".. you said to me, first of all, you said to me, "I'm looking for a VC company", and what I did was.. I.. The first thing I did probably before I even looked beyond them was, I got a friend of mine who's a, you know, he's an engineer and I got him to go in and spend some time with yourself and Mike and to evaluate what it was. And.. I can remember walking out of Fumberly Court as it was on a Friday afternoon and.. the two of yous were walking along side by side.. I said "What you think?" and he just said "Can I invest?". And it was, it was kind of like that, and I said "Are you serious?" and he said, "Pat, If this is right" he said, "This is gonna to be very very serious."
Mike: So Shaun, looking a bit tired.. Understandable. Ten years defending your claims and yourself. Ahm, give us a little bit of background about Steorn, for a bit, new people tuning in today.
Shaun: Steorn was a company that you and me founded, Mike. Back in 2000, and we started doing project management.. We were in the world of fruit, a lot of bananas. And then we started developing technology for others, as you know, that's when we developed forensic systems for companies like Microsoft and credit card companies, and we did expert witnessing, in, fraud..
Mike: (interrupts) So you get on..
Shaun: And then one day..
Mike: (interrupts) And then one day you're sitting there at your desk, magnets spinning around, and you decide: "I need an ad in the Economist".
Shaun: One day we made a discovery, whatever you gonna call it, a mistake, depending on where you sit, where we went, yeah, look..
We can get more energy out of these bizarre magnetic fields than we're putting in, isn't that really cool? And wouldn't it be great to build something that uses this, put it in the market, and hopefully make a lot of money.
Alex?: When I saw yous guys coming in, and meeting up after work, I realized that yous were doing a lot of brainstorming, and once I, you know, I didn't really know much about it, because I kept hearing the name Steorn, and I didn't really know how to pronounce it or anything like that, but I realized that yous were doing some interesting stuff, but it's been enjoyable seeing the progression over the years, and, you know, we're really, really really interested in what's going on, ahm, you know..
Shaun: And you.. You see all the lads from Steorn, outside and about, in and out of there, these lads that just (heard) about every provocation and word and insult in the world, they're called conman, scam-artist, and so on, you've seen them at their most vulnerable. Honestly what do you think of them?
Alex?: I've never seen them worry, I've never seen them. I like them, genuinely like, I know yous all, right down to Max, I've played poker with so many of yous, we've shared so many late nights, and I remember telling my friends, you know, we're also in business, and I said, this guy doing mad stuff with magnets, like, you know, and yeah.. Yous are operating in, you know, this crazy environment, and, when we, you know, when we eventually -- when you actually turned around and said that we could have one of these boxes in the pub for a while, I mean, I was just cackahoop when I saw.. When I heard that, and I mean, you know, not.. Partly I was wondering what the hell it is, but the other part of it is just really really interested at being involved with something so revolutionary..
Shaun: Ok, Pat, so, you have hustled twenty odd million, and went to private investors around Ireland, and that started twelve years ago, yeah? In that twelve years the company has failed, and failed again, and failed again and failed again. And Pat Corbett has raised money again, raised money again and raised money again. What the fuck?
Pat: (pause) Ahm, see that's that word, failure, you see. Look.. You know.. We haven't..
Shaun: Failed. Failed with the jury, failed with the London demo, failed to ever show anything convincing to anybody, failed to put a product in the market. Twelve years of failure, Pat's driving around the country, taking money from people.
Pat: Yeah, as it was, if you look at it like that, if you're looking at it from the outside in, Shaun, that's that's, that's what it is, it's failure, you know. People, you know, and.. And right now, you know (what) I mean, and over the years, there is that, there's a huge level of fear and nervousness among the shareholders.
Shaun: How does Pat know, Corbett know that it'll work?
Pat: (pause) Pat Corbett has always known that it works.
Shaun: (interrupts) No no, how does Pat Corbett know that the Powercube will work?
Pat: (pause) The only reason Pat can say based on..
Shaun: (interrupts) a great pause, that's - fucking aye, that was the money shot.. go-on (laughs)
Pat: The only way Pat.. Pat has had one of the, one of the original Powercubes that he had basically going around in his car for a month..
Pat: Now, that worked for a month, that shouldn't happen. That did work.
Pat: So, like, in other words, all I can do, Shaun, is, as, all I can do, is say, alright, give the benefit of my knowledge and experience. I'm not a scientist, I'm never, like, I'm not an engineer.
Shaun: For twenty odd million, yeah, where's it gone?
Pat: The money has gone, in.. it's twelve years, so, like if you said, to run a business over twelve years, you know, that cost money, like we've spent a lot of money on equipment, we've spent a lot of money on papers, we've spent a lot of money on staff.
Shaun: Let's say it all falls flat on it's face. If technology works, doesn't work, the whole thing goes wallop. Yeah?
Shaun: K? Where's Pat Corbett - where's Pat Corbett when he looks at his fucking two kids and his wife, and he goes, "I just wasted twelve years of my life, destroyed my reputation".. Where's Pat then?
Pat: Ahm. It's not something I've actually thought about..
Shaun: (interrupts) I'm asking you though.
Pat: Yeah. The most important thing in my life is how my wife looks at me and how my two kids look at me.
Pat: That's it.
Shaun: And if this goes tits up?
Pat: Ahm.. (prolonged pause) The reason I feel like this..
Shaun: (interrupts) Leave it.. No, don't..
Pat: (interrupts) No, no, this is relevant.. We're not leaving it. (pause) That emotion (pause) is to do with my wife and my kids.
Pat: It's nothing to do with this gone tits up. Ok? So. (inhales) Let me clarify that. Ok? Now. I can't tell you in a way that you will understand that I know this thing is not going to go belly up. I can't tell anybody, like, look, if somebody's looking at this, and they're saying, right. I'm just a person on the other end of the screen. And.. To sound like anything, you know, if you say somebody'll see this thing about you know, saying something, When you look, you know, and like.. All they're saying about everybody is that, the Henry Ford, Henry Ford said, you know I want the v8, they said, can't be done. Steorn, you know, creating a battery to recharge itself, can't be done. Okay? So, that's what people's.. But actually, I know, and that's what it is, Shaun, I know. And the very thing about all of the years, and let's forget about Shaun McCarthy for a second, and forget Mike Daily for a second. In all the years that basically I've been with Steorn, every single scientist or technologist that came in, into us, the first thing, what do I do? I build a relationship with them. That's it. You remember, d'you know, what you call it, two boys came in, represented the company from the Middle East, let's say, they came in, and they said, "But this works!" Well, of course it does, what did you think we'd do? Bring yous across for the day off, d'you know what I mean? So the thing about it, Shaun, is.. There's a question here, does it work? Yes it does work, you know. I think the real question is: can we turn this into something?
Pat: That's the real question. But.. From the point of view of..
Shaun: (interrupts) D'you ever quit? D'you ever give up on this.
Pat: No, I won't. Because..
Shaun: (interrupts) Is there more fight left in you.. Twelve fucking years is a long time, any more fight left in Pat Corbett?
Pat: Listen, my fight hasn't begun yet. I haven't started yet. Because this is not.. We've, we haven't had to fight (yet), we've only had to get over the first hurdle. This'll be the first hurdle. Look man, the fight hasn't started yet, when the fight does.. that's why.. As I'm saying to you, it hasn't begun yet.
?: I believe you had a t-shirt before, posted before, went something like CEO vs COE.
?: Ahm, I think the score at the moment is 5-0 in favour of COE. D'you believe the CEO's going to win out this time?
Shaun: I'm a Birminham fan. A 5-1 result is..
?: So you're used to losing.
Shaun: 5-1 result is considered a win. No. I, the truth of it is, yeah, in the promoting something that blatantly looks like horse-shit, is that you're going to get kicked around a lot. But, here's the other side of that coin: You only have to win once. And, yeah, well we've had obvious public failures and we've had obvious public disinterest in some of the stuff that we've done. I only have to win once. I can lose a hundred times, and win once. When I win once, we win.
Shaun: Ok, so what we're going to do now is discuss the actual product itself, this is what we call the O-Cube The O-Cube is a very simple device, it's a power-brick or a power-cube that has one single USB output. USB output is 2.1Amps, so it can charge tablets as well as smart-phones and other devices. In terms of the components inside, there's really only three things. There's a standard USB PCB interface electronics, there's a Lithium-Ion battery and then there's the Orbo powerpack.
Shaun: And how it actually works is very very simple. When you plug a device into this, what you're doing is draining the energy in the Lithium-Ion battery. But the Orbo device, the Orbo device is constantly powering the battery, so there can be situations where you draw and completely drain the Lithium-Ion battery, but what will happen is that over time, that the Orbo device itself will recharge the battery.
In terms of power output, you're looking at approximately two full smart-phone charges in the 24 hour period. (The O-Girl appears) Pat now will discuss the sales buys and terms of conditions, thank you O-Girl.
Pat: The O-Cube goes on sale in December and is available only from Steorn. The cost price of this unit is 1200 euros, we're also offering a 12 month warranty return to base.
Shaun: Ok, so, the way that we're demonstrating function here is that we're giving out the O-Cube to a variety of different people, and they will be reporting back on their day-to-day use of it, at each of the subsequent webinars. Pat, maybe you can tell us a couple of the people who are getting it, and obviously there'll be more, and, as the process goes on.
Pat: Ok, the first of these companies is a company we've been working with for the last couple of months, a company called Rabbithole Promotions. This company works in the area of guerrilla marketing, and, (they're) very edgy in their approach and it's, we think it's a perfect fit for us.
Shaun: Yeah, we think (that) they're going to do some really interesting, and unusual things with the Powercube in terms of their own day-to-day market and stuff. But we'll let them report back in the next webinar.
Pat: Second company is a clothing company, also a Dublin-based company called Brickbear. Ahm, same as, these guys are into some very different type of clothing, and, we think there's.. there's a very nice fix as regards what the Powercube can produce for them on a day-to-day basis.
Shaun: And while we do have a business relationship obviously with Rabbithole and Brickbear, gone to (there) myself and Pat sizes, but.. there's no actual formal relationship. One last thing that we should say is that while the O-Cube is the first commercially available product with Orbo, there's a lot of stuff that's happening behind the scenes with respect to commercial licensing and what we're going to do is play you a quick video of the first.. an interview with the founder of the first commercial licensee of Orbo, and we'll let him speak for himself about his business, and what they're doing with Orbo.
Killian McGrath (Founder): Liquid Solutions manufactures and distributes E-Juice products for the E-Cigarette industry. We manufacture them here in Waterford in our own facility, we do all the testing independently from outside the facility, and we produce a very high-grade product within this facility. We've the class to produce about a hundred thousand bottles a day, or five hundred thousand bottles a week, that's basically our production capacity. Yeah, the functions have gone really crazy, like when we started out first, we would've started out with a 650 milliamp battery. You know, a user would use that, in a day, you know and they would charge it again and they'd use it all over again the next day. They'd be using a head that would burn about one point six mills of juice a day. Now, four years forward, they're using heads that have 3 and 4 coils inside (of) them, they would burn four or five times juice with less nicotine, so, that's.. the trend is going there with the big vaporus, is they want less nicotine, and more puff, ok, so we're now starting to manufacture three milligram juice, whereas before, the weakest we done was six. Ok, now, three is the highest in the dripping, because they're taking in so much liquid to produce so much vapour, ok, they're still getting the amount of nicotine that they need, but they're burning about four times more juice.
Well, you have, I suppose everybody and their mother after you really, if you think about it, because you know, the three big gorillas inside, you've got the tobacco companies we're doing a lot of damage to them. The E-Cig is doing so much damage to them now they wanna come in and take it over. Then you have the pharmaceutical guys, OK, the guys that are sitting in the background, they're like the little snipers, you know, they're pushing off press-releases, they're pushing out this just to discredit the product, why? Because nobody is buying patches, nobody's buying chewing gum, nobody is buying champax(?), OK, they've lost a whole industry, this product is taking over their industry, OK?
Then you have the government side of it, the government is losing a lot of money from it, on the short side, because on the short side, they're losing revenue from taxes immediately, but on the long side, they would see the benefits of that in five or ten years, because they'll have less serious, I suppose carcinogenic-associated health problems, moving forward with the population. They will have less respiratory problems, because cigarettes are a huge cause of respiratory problems, in especially overweight people, and, people that are getting older in age. So the whole idea is that the British medical organization came out only a month ago and they said that if everybody in the UK gave up cigarettes and went on to electronic cigarettes, they would save 80,000 lives a year.
Liquid Solutions & Orbo
Killian: In 2005 I would've went to a meeting in Steorn's offices in the Innovation Park in the Watlands(?) I would've sat down and listened to what the guys had found or were working on, and I would be that type of person, I would be very interested in stuff like that. New, something that's new, something that's cheeky and something that nobody else is doing.
So yeah, I fell in love with the product, with the technology, and, yeah, that was 2005. 2006 you were making waves and you were moving along, then we all know what happened in 2007 and 2008, we had the big crash.
Shaun: Fucking great, wasn't it!
Killian: Yeah that was brilliant. We all had fun there! And I suppose when I started this project, Shaun, when I started three and a half years ago with Wicked E-Juice and making the juices, and then I kind of got a brain-wave one day and I said "Hmm, maybe we can get a battery from Steorn that we don't need to charge". And that's what started this whole project.
But they're looking at today, they've gone up to 3,5 thousand milliamp unit, with a .2 warm head(?), up to 50 watt, now 100 watt, I was in England yesterday and I saw my first 300 watt battery (laughs), so, it's gone totally to the other side, it's gone to the total other extreme, whether that's going to stay going that way, or it's a fad and it'll eventually come back down to fairly standard products where you're using a 20 watt product or a 10 watt product which is roughly around 9 volts, 8 volts..
Killian: Ahh.. No frustration. Little bit behind the times, but you know, it's not a lollypop we're making here. You know what I mean? We're breaking new ground here. This has never ever been done before. You know, this is bigger than big, you know, this is bigger than the biggest thing that's going on in the world today, only for people don't know about us, and that's our job, our job is to get the products out there so people do know about us.
We're Henry Ford with the Model T. That's where we are today. In ten years time, we may be Ferrari, you know, doing three hundred miles an hour, instead of ten miles an hour. That's all engineering challenges. To come over the next ten years, but that's where this product is going to go. This is only the beginning, we're only at the beginning, we're only scratching the surface where we are with this technology today. Where will we be in ten or thirty years of time..
God only knows.
Shaun: So, I wanna pretty much thank everybody for taking the time to watch this video, ahm, I know there's probably a lot in it, an awful lot of questions that people about the technology, does it work, how it works, and so on, let me be clear. We're not getting into any technical details at this stage. But what we'll be doing is hearing from the guys who are using it. The next webinar we'll announce the date of it, early next week, we'll also in the next webinar be showing you some of the other products that are in the pipeline, we're showing some of the R&D stuff with respect to where does the Orbo battery go after the Powercube, and it will be obviously in mobile consumer electronics, so, all I'm saying, again, thanks very much from meself and Pat, we look forward to seeing you next time.
-- SilverThunder 00:24, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
Esa Ruoho writes:
- http://www.wickedejuice.com/content/41-liquid-solutions-prepares-to-bring-the-orbo-never-die-battery-to-market <- this is related to the Steorn Orbo
- There are now three companies testing or implementing Orbo tech, the first licensee is Liquid Solutions, a Waterford -based E-Juice / E-Cigarette producer, they are rolling our a self-charging E-Cig product. Then, a guerrilla marketing company called Rabbithole Promotions, who will be testing the product and applying it in their guerrilla marketing projects, and another company called Brickbear.
- [6:59:41 PM] Esa Ruoho: https://www.facebook.com/brickbearclothing/?fref=ts
- [6:59:49 PM] Esa Ruoho: https://www.facebook.com/rabbitholepromos
- [6:59:53 PM] Esa Ruoho: http://www.rabbithole.ie
- [6:59:56 PM] Esa Ruoho: http://brickbear.co
-- SilverThunder 00:57, 29 October 2015 (UTC)
Activated Charcoal saves free energy inventor from poisoning attempt on his life
- Featured: Health / Suppression >
Activated Charcoal saves free energy inventor from poisoning attempt on his life - There are a lot of good reasons to be sure to have some capsules of activated charcoal on hand, which can be found at any health food store. It is a well-established antidote to poisons and toxins, as well as having properties of whitening teeth, assisting with digestive issues and acne treatment. (PESN; October 27, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 02:58, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
Pain-free child-birthing, a metaphor for how Zion could emerge
- Featured: Spirituality > Quest > Evoking Repentance Clause >
Pain-free child-birthing, a metaphor for how Zion could emerge - The baby of Zion (kingdom of God on earth) is going to be born. The question is if it will be the "traditional" birth wrought with the pain of tribulation, or if we as a civilization will evoke this repentance clause of prophecy, and enough of us turn to God FIRST, and thereby avert tribulation. (GreaterThings; October 27, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 02:58, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
Twisted Fusion Wendelstein 7-X Reactor Ready to Start
Here's a good example of a Boondoggle presented by mainstream science that poo poos things like cold fusion. 96 years in the making, how many billions of dollars later, now they are about to test this beast. If it takes decades and €1 billion, it must be feasible, right? Not if cost per kilowatt is factored.
It is great artwork, you have to hand them that (if you don't stop to think that the price was paid by taxpayers around the world).
Here's an excerpt from a story from ScienceMag.
- Twisted logic (ScienceMag; 22 October 2015)
- In a gleaming research lab in Germany's northeastern corner, researchers are preparing to switch on a fusion device called a stellarator, the largest ever built. The €1 billion machine, known as Wendelstein 7-X looks a bit like Han Solo's Millennium Falcon, towed in for repairs after a run-in with the Imperial fleet. Stellarators have long been dark horses in fusion energy research but the Dali-esque devices have many attributes that could make them much better prospects for a commercial fusion power plant than the more popular tokamaks: Once started, stellarators naturally purr along in a steady state and they are not prone to the potentially metal-bending magnetic disruptions that plague tokamaks. Unfortunately they are devilishly hard to build.
Here's a video I found on Facebook, posted by Matt McMahon Cox Proulx:
- The Wendelstein 7-X was a nightmare to build, but if it works it may light a new path to fusion energy. (YouTube; Oct. 22, 2015)
Compare that to the LENR news below, in simplicity, price, cleanness, and nearness to market. No comparison. Makes this look like bureaucracy boondoggling at its worst, though definitely something to look at.
-- SilverThunder 23:03, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- October 25, 2015
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR > E-Cat >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- October 25, 2015 - 5 months recap includes: Independent confirmation of 1 MW E-Cat Plant, commercialization expected March 2016, focusing on manufacturing preparation; customers lining up, $3 billion in pre-orders; X Reactor; replications; new investors, 2.5 years due diligence; US patent awarded, international filed, trademark awarded; many academic publications. (PESN)
-- SilverThunder 04:57, 25 October 2015 (UTC)
Apple iPhone first smartphone to get graphene battery case from Sunvault
Here's an interesting development on a technology we first covered last May.
- Apple iPhone first smartphone to get innovative graphene battery case from Sunvault (CanadianGreenTech; 22 October 2015)
- Graphene-based energy storage device to work in broad variety of applications, including EVs, smartphones, powertools and the utility sector
- In the near future, Apple iPhone users will need to worry a lot less about their device running out of juice thanks to a new battery-equipped case from Sunvault Energy Inc. and Edison Power Company. It’s not your typical battery-enabled case either, it can provide iPhone users with upwards of 200% more power while on the go and also charge in approximately three minutes. Sunvault chief executive Gary Monaghan spoke with Canadian Green Tech last month about the company’s innovative graphene energy storage technology and its target markets.
You have to be subscribed to read more. I was hoping that their charging case would include a solar charging option, since their substrate can work both as a solar energy harvester and energy storage. But the "200% more power" is only a reference to storage capacity, and rules out that the case also serves as a generator, harvesting solar power.
-- SilverThunder 22:16, 24 October 2015 (UTC)
Urge Lindsey Stirling to step forward to play key role in turning away planetary destruction and captivity
- Featured: Spirituality > Quest > Evoking Repentance Clause > Partner >
Urge Lindsey Stirling to step forward to play key role in turning away planetary destruction and captivity - It seems that Lindsey is prophesied to fulfill Isaiah 66 that talks about the earth being born in a day, and the kingdom of God coming forth without tribulation, by inspiring enough people to repent. Should she pay attention? (GreaterThings; October 22, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 22:22, 22 October 2015 (UTC)
Eric Dollard on Transverse Wave Transmission
Aaron Murakami and Peter Lindemann sent this out last week. I've changed the links to credit PES Network with the commission, which still helps them and Eric.
From: Energy Times Newsletter Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 2:58 PM Subject: Tesla Resonant Transformer
Crystal Radios are free energy devices because they don't need batteries. They are powered by the very AM radio waves that they're tuned in to. This is a profound concept, but has its limitations because by the time the energy transmitted in those radio waves are received by the crystal radio, there isn't much left. There is barely enough to just power the headset so you can listen to the station. Some people have lit LED lights with Crystal Radios but its not really anything to write home about.
These AM radio waves are electromagnetic in nature and are known as Transverse Waves. These waves conform to the Inverse Square Law, which means that energy is diminished by the square of the distance. The further the waves are from the radio station, the less energy there is at the receiving end. So, if you wanted to power something significant at the receiving end, this is not the route you want to take.
Nikola Tesla figured out a more fruitful path many years ago and the concept is very simple. Every AM radio station not only transmits Transverse Waves through the air, it transmits Longitudinal Waves through the Earth! What is significant about this ground transmission is that it does not conform to the Inverse Square Law. The energy between the AM station and the receiver for this ground transmission does not diminish by the square of the distance. That means that the energy in this ground transmission has almost no loss between the transmitter and receiver. Therefore, if you wanted to power something significant from an AM transmission, this IS the route you want to take.
Get your copy now: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=pesnetwork&pid=61
In addition to the ground transmission being nearly lossless, it is also faster than the electromagnetic waves sent through the air. The electromagnetic waves are moving just about at light speed so if the longitudinal ground transmission gets to the receiving end faster, what does that tell you? It is not subject to light speed limitations. It is not faster than the speed of light, it is instantaneous for all practical purposes and is therefore Extraluminal.
To experience exactly what Tesla had his hands on, which obviously overturn the conventional apple cart, what you need is not just any Crystal Radio but a Tesla type Crystal Radio using a Tesla Resonant Transformer. It is similar to a regular Crystal Radio, but it does not have an antenna - that is all build into the coil and it connects to the Earth. It is also actually very simple in principle and you can figure out how to build your own real Tesla Resonant Transformer with nothing more than junior high school basic algebra.
Months ago, we gave out a free video presentation by Eric Dollard called the Crystal Radio Initiative along with a free 300 page book with all the notes, schematics and discussions on this open source project - that book and video are now part of a new package that has a brand new presentation.
Recently, Eric came here to Washington to work on some projects and to give a presentation teaching anyone how to calculate a real Tesla Resonant Transformer. And, you're going to learn it by the most authoritative expert in the world on the subject. It can be used for this Tesla Crystal Radio project, a Cosmic Induction Generator (another one of Eric's projects) or a multitude of other projects relating to the Tesla sciences. With one coil or a set of coils, you can do countless experiments just like what Eric has demonstrated over the last several decades.
Get your copy now: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=pesnetwork&pid=61
Sincerely, A & P
-- SilverThunder 22:49, 21 October 2015 (UTC)
QUESTION: How well does Keshe Magrav plasma energy unit work?
- Featured: Plasma > Keshe >
QUESTION: How well does Keshe Magrav plasma energy unit work? - Is it plug-and-play, or does it require a highly-trained electrician to install? Is there a period of "conditioning"? Does it power all appliances? What about the appliances (e.g. CFLs) that it doesn't power? Will these factors be intimidating? Do you know of any reports of successful installations? (PESN; October 17, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 16:25, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
October 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:October:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2015:October:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2015:October:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2015:October:1-7
September 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:September:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2015:September:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2015:September:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2015:September:1-7
August 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:August:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2015:August:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2015:August:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2015:August:1-7
June 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:June:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2015:June:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2015:June:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2015:June:1-7
May 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:May:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2015:May:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2015:May:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2015:May:1-7
April 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:April:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2015:April:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2015:April:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2015:April:1-7
March 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:1-7
February 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:1-7
January 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:1-7
December 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:1-7
November 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:1-7
October 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:1-7
September 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:1-7
August 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:1-7
July 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:1-7
June 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:1-7
May 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:1-7
April 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:1-7
March 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:1-7
February 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:1-7
January 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:1-7
Moved to Free Energy Blog:Formatting
Hotlinking / Permalinks
At the opening of the items is a "permalink" where you can grab the permanent url for that item.
They com in the format: [[Free Energy Blog:year:month:day#Name of story heading]] For example, the "[[Free_Energy_Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates|December GEET Updates]]" on December 7, 2013, could have the following format: (following the peswiki.com/index.php/) <nowiki>[[Free Energy Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates]].
In the News
- (This page)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Steorn's Endless OPhone Image Presented • Utah solar-production company, IAUS, actually a tax "sham," feds say • Watch "Take Back Your Power" for FREE until December 1st • "Plant Lamps" Turn Dirt and Vegetation into a Power Source • Max Miller's Stanley Meyer VIC Demonstrated • MagneGas produces superior, green cutting gas for cheaper • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 30, 2015; 17:30 GMT)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Feel free to comment down below using the Disquss feature, or you can log in and actually post your input at the end of the news item of relevance. Just please follow the rules of 1) Respect, 2) Flexibility, 3) Pay Attention. If you violate the rules of decorum, you could lose your privilege of editing at PESWiki. At the end of your remark, use -- ~~~~ to have PESWiki fill in your username and date of posting.
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy