PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog
This is a new index page page to BOOKMARK and visit often
- Shortcut to Blog
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan (SilverThunder)
Pure Energy Systems News
Beginning September 22, 2013
This morning I finally decided to start a Blog page here at PESWiki for the purpose of posting those cool things that come into my inbox that usually end up eventually going to the Raw Free Energy News Hopper: Items I placed in my news hopper, intending to format them for inclusion in the news, but limitations of having only so many hours in a day prevented it. Rather than have them go unannounced altogether, I present them here in a raw format. There are many gems in the mix.
This way, I can post these gems as they come in, or at least within a day or two, rather than waiting sometimes 2-6 months to post them as I've been doing until now.
Don't confuse this page with our site: http://PureEnergyBlog.com - which is more in story format, with each page having a free energy development, event or item featured. The PESWiki Blog is designed to be more rough and tumble, just posting links and a brief description and maybe an image.
We also will post links here to things we run in our regular news, stories we post, feature pages we post. That way, you could have this as your sole bookmark for the family of PES sites, and be updated on all the stuff we put out.
To have your bookmark come directly to this point, the url you want to bookmark is http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog#Blog
Since this is a global website, times are in reference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
AETHER Relativistic Perturbation Mantle
This from Fred Burks
- Sterling, I searched and didn't find anything on this at peswiki. Are you on it? With much love and joy, Fred
In his introduction to the site, Ronald Patrick Marriott writes:
- I have made a discovery in Lightning physics that revealed the very centerpiece of our worlds. Since the beginning of time lightning effect on hydrogen has been producing anti-hydrogen. One form of this is a Gamma ray producer 12 ft. ringed sphere, Relativistic Perturbation (Mantle) For 4.5 billion years... lightning in earths atmosphere has been producing this self contained sphere utilizing rings of Carbon, Liquid oxygen surrounding a sphere of fused negative energy (anti-hydrogen fusion). Mantle's release comes in the form of Sprites above storms. Mantle produced the atmosphere Ionosphere and anti-protons produces dark matter around earths Ionosphere. These technologies are for advancement of the human race in the areas of Food production, Computer storage/dimensional, Transportation, Infrastructure, Medical, Space Travel and Dimension Building using high energy particle physics from my discoveries with Mantle. Im a great designer of love, fun and excitement and will donate my very best to bring any situation to a perfect end or beginning. The beginning of Star Trek and The Jetsons!
-- SilverThunder 23:54, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
Solar Hydrogen Trends asks: "Do We Start From the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean?"
- Featured: Solar / Hydrogen > Solar Hydrogen > Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. >
Solar Hydrogen Trends asks: "Do We Start From the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean?" - With a claim to a coefficient of performance (COP) of 400:1 (output versus input energy), and citing Stanley Meyers, it's no wonder they are being met with skepticism and reservation by the mainstream; yet they claim to have independent test results to verify their claim. (PESN; April 17, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:08, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
More on Krstan (QMoGen)
- From: Zoran Milan Ilitz
- Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:04 PM [MDT = GMT-6]
- Subject: Krstan Pejic (more info)
- More thorough Googling revealed the following info on Krstan:
- - He definitely does NOT speak English and does NOT have an e-mail.
- - Reputable member of society, active as a secretary in local organization for environmental protection 'Tikvara'.
- - There is an English speaking person there (Ljubica Kovačević), who might be of assistance, her office phone [...].
- Krstan is a credible inventor with a long history. First he was engaged in sport, but after an injury he became an inventor, in 1990. Received ~100 diplomas, several medals and awards for innovations and inventions. Many of his inventions were stolen and he was unable to receive proper financial reward for them. Inflation ate everything.
- Notable inventions (internationally recognized): body guard T-shirt for kids (forces them to sit straight), front belt on school bags for children, vacuum cleaner against bugs on potato plants, self opening side on tractor wagons in agriculture (used when unloading harvested crops) and so on.
- The aggregate under question received a bronze award on the international innovation fair in Belgrade, 2012.
- The device is a 6th generation. There are hidden (black box) parts. Battery is never disconnected. No data on duration of runs, but claims that 80% of the output is a surplus (COP of 5), without further elaboration. No credible explanation on the source of energy. I have an impression that nobody really bothered to seriously check either.
- World patent is just an application (not yet awarded, pending, status A2). It has a long way to go.
- The claimed patent number in Montenegro is not stated (could still be secret and (most probably) pending. There is an application for 'electric vehicle' by Bojović (but not Krstan), probably based on the same principle. Filed recently, no details provided. The web site in Montenegro patent office appears to be useless (searches not working properly).
- On a plus side, the world patent was filed by Milan Bojović and Krstan Pejić. Krstan is the inventor, while Milan provided financial support and credibility (he is an academic and a manager). Thorough search yielded no e-mail.
- The invention is also supported by colonel dr. Sci Obrad Čabarkapa ([email]).
- Legal assistance is provided by Ratko Pantović (lawyer). Yellow flag of warning: Ratko owned the pub that was used for demonstration, as I spoke in my previous e-mail. However, there were other demonstrations elsewhere, so this is only a yellow colored flag.
- Orange flag: price of any small device is too high to be competitive with grid power. This one currently stands at, quoting: '3 €/W, but could drop to 5,000 € per unit if mass produced'. Not much info in this one, but a show slower.
- Uncleared red flags: Possible hidden 2nd generator in black box. Patent status still pending, thus the necessity for a black box. Overunity device if working as claimed, but without clear source of energy. There is a potential problem here, a big caveat: a device that can successfully drain a small amount of energy from the environment becomes a menace if scaled to larger size. For instance surrounding temperature might drop, or it might affect local weather.
- Thank you for your attention. Over and out.
-- SilverThunder 23:57, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Tomothy Thrapp (WITTS) to talk about QEG tonight
- Featured: Electromagnetic > WITTS > QEG >
Timothy Thrapp (WITTS) talks about QEG - "In addition to high voltages being generated, dominant energy systems can manifest large quantum energy pulses showing up at a distance which could cause fires or harm electronic equipment." (PureEnergyBlog; April 16, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:51, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Krstan Pejić (QMoGen) a Reputable Inventor
Yesterday, we posted this news bullet:
Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Krstan Pejic QMoGen Featured on Serbian TV - Here's a QMoGen out of Serbia that has a provisional PCT patent filed. It was featured on a local TV station. Allegedly capable of 1.5 kW continuous output of power. (PESWiki; April 15, 2014)
On April 16, 2014 4:58 AM MDT (GMT-6), Zoran Milan Ilitz from Serbia wrote:
- Subject: About Krstan Pejic
- Hey Sterling,
- Krstan Pejić (pronounced as Pay-ee-tzj) is living some 50 km from me.
- Briefly: A reputable inventor, 18 years of research on this patent. Several awards from several serious innovation fairs (Serbia, Romania, Hungaria, Montenegro). First patented in Montenegro (which is an independent country since 2006 and markets herself as being an ecological country). There is a team of people and a company, they had a lawyer who does the legal work.
- First plan is to get patents in 124 countries (news from 3 years ago); after that they will accept investors (of which they have plenty offers), but will keep 51% of the rights to avoid the buy-outs and shutting off.
- Google gives 1000 references on Krstan. He has several other inventions as well, but unrelated to energy.
- Short description: a 12 V battery powers the device, which then generates usable power and some surplus to refill the battery on the fly. The output managed to power the lights in a local pub, plus a drill and a grinder.
- They claim they can make their device with power outputs of 1 kW to 2 MW.
- I found the phone and address, but not an e-mail.
- Cheers, Zoran
Remember, PES is still in need of donations to help keep this work afloat. Some day soon, we won't need donations, but we're not there yet. We're like in the Revolutionary War when soldiers are walking around barefoot because there isn't enough support coming in; but they keep fighting any way.
-- SilverThunder 21:58, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Sterling on Alphabetics
Back in February, I did an interview with Ethann Fox of Awake and Empowered Radio, who had previously interviewed me about the Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies.
This time, he wanted to hone in specifically on the Alphabetics code that I discovered in 1997.
I wouldn't recommend this recording for people who are skeptics or don't consider themselves spiritual. But if you get into prophecy, spirituality, esoteric things, I think you'll enjoy this side of me the usually you only catch a glimpse of once in a while here.
But more than that, I'm quite sure you'll find the time well spent as we dig very deep into some pretty heavy material. You are likely to gain some valuable perspectives you hadn't had before.
It's not that you have to have your thinking cap on and be totally focused in your attention to a difficult task. If you're anything like my, your attention will automatically be drawn to the subject matter.
It's okay if you disagree with some of the things I say. I'm human, like the rest of you, and make mistakes in what I say -- actually quite a few. So be generous, cut me some slack, and I think you'll enjoy the interview.
Ethann is an amazing person. In talking to him, it feels like talking to many of you that I've gotten to know over the years, whether in person, or by email, or in the comments, or by Skype or phone.
And yes, I do address free energy as well, in this interview, tying it in to prophecy, via alphabetics.
I just have to say one thing really quick here. Out in the peanut gallery, there is an especially effective skeptical voice that likes to tear me down and what we cover here in every way possible. Let me just point something out to you. If you happen to think Mark Dansie is a good authority about Sterling and Free Energy, bear this in mind. According to a recent poll, over 60% of our audience believes 9/11 was at least probably an inside job (43% say "definitely"). Mark Dansie tends to go with the official story. He's supposed to be Mr. "show me the data", yet with the huge volume of information (aka "data") we have about 9/11 being an inside job, he totally misses it. Clueless -- or "spineless", is probably a better word because he lacks the courage to face the cognitive dissonance that accepting the truth about what happened that day represents. Is that the kind of voice you want to believe? He does post some fascinating stuff along the lines of mainstream renewable energy. But when it comes to exotic free energy, he loves to throw barbs. And he has a lot of impact on the morale of the industry, killing it the best he can. I implore you to stop giving him so much credence. Mr. "show me the data" lacks the perspective and courage needed to be the visionary that pursuing exotic free energy requires.
I bring this up, because one of the things he and his ilk like to bring up over and over again is how crazy I am, going into Alphabetics and other "off topic" subjects that they think have no relevance to free energy. They see my going into things like this as losing even more credibility.
I realize that I turn people off by going into these subjects. I realize that turning people off means lower traffic, which means lower revenue from ads. But it's a price I'm willing to pay in order to stay true to my conscience and what I feel directed to do with PES Network. This isn't just a company, it's a huge cause that can help transform this planet; and that transformation isn't just about technology. There are spiritual components that need to be addressed as well. I'm not just a left-brained scientist. I also have a right-brain side; and I believe that this cause needs to include that side to be effective.
Speaking of revenue, we appreciate your ongoing support in donations to help keep this work afloat. Some day soon, we won't need donations, but we're not there yet. We're like in the Revolutionary War when soldiers are walking around barefoot because there isn't enough support coming in; but they keep fighting any way.
No, I'm not going to quit this work and go get a "real" job. This is my calling. I'm staying put. So please help as you can.
- (YouTube; April 14, 2014)
See also: http://www.greaterthings.com/Alphabetics/Interviews/2014/Ethann-Fox_Awake-and-Empowered-Radio.htm - a brief write-up about this interview
-- SilverThunder 04:40, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
Two More QMoGens: India, Chile
Neverly every day, things happen in duplicate in my life. Usually they are personal, but this one is one I'd like to point out publicly. Deggory brought both of these technologies to my attention. They share several things in common:
- both are QMoGens
- both have very few views on YouTube, despite how phenomenal what they are showing is
- both involved a flywheel (actually a majority of QMoGens do)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Jaime Inostroza's QMoGen - An inventor in Chile who has an HHO product line posted a video in February his motor-generator system that also uses a flywheel. He claims an output of 2.2 kW with an input of 750 W, and says he was later able to self-loop it. (PESWiki; April 16, 2014)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Edwin S's QMoGen - In July of 2012, an inventor from southern India posted a video of his "free energy" motor-generator system that involves a flywheel as well. He shows it powering a lathe, a light, and a jig saw. Four years ago he posted what appears to be a precursor. (PESWiki; April 16, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:30, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
QEG Resonance Chatter
I received this from Stuart Campbell:
- This has been posted this morning from the QEG network:
- I'm trying to understand how the rotor RPM combined with the 4 pole QEG toroid contributes to achieve ~400Hz resonance. An RPM of 1450 equals 24.16 RPS (revolutions per second) x4 since there are 4 toroid poles per revolution equals 96.66 pulses per second. How does a pulse frequency of less than 100Hz help bring the QEG into the power band resonance at ~400Hz? I'm trying to understand what role the RPM plays, if the QEG is operating on a harmonic could you please provide more specifics about this or let me know if I'm getting something wrong here.
- The Laminate plates are meant to vibrate which is the main part of the generation according to the QEG team . Take a look at the videos I posted yesterday. I think it is the second one which shows him banging the table and the signal appears to produce 4 or more pulses on the scope for every one hit of the table. This may be part of the answer!!!!
- Stu's NOTE: I don't know if you have seen these videos or not, but they show frequency vibration showing an electrical response.
- QEG Network:
- Here’s some interesting testing done by TPUBruce on the mechanical vibration of a laminated core.
- Also in regard to vibration:
- Testing of QEG Effects:
-- SilverThunder 21:05, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
Krstan Pejic QMoGen Featured on Serbian TV
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Krstan Pejic QMoGen Featured on Serbian TV - Here's a QMoGen out of Serbia that has a provisional PCT patent filed. It was featured on a local TV station. Allegedly capable of 1.5 kW continuous output of power. (PESWiki; April 15, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 12:42, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
MH370 Exposé on Rense.com
There is no tie-in to energy here, but there is to the broader subject of conspiracy, which has also been involved in suppressing the emergence of exotic free energy technologies.
This report at Rense.com is quite interesting to consider about the Malaysian flight 370 that disappeared.
-- SilverThunder 23:18, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
CIA Murdered Yull Brown
Correction Below -- Not Murdered
(Yull Brown: Inventor of Brown's Gas, aka Rhodes Gas, aka HHO, hydroxy -- commonly ducted electrolysis)
This evening I attended the 29th Annual Easter Offering in Mt. Pleasant, Utah. I usually perform in the Sanpete valley choir, along with my parents, but this year I was too busy, so I opted out. The performance went very well, by the way. The piano soloist was one of the best I've heard, ever.
After the performance, a guy from out of state came up to me to thank me for "changing his life" many years ago by the things I was writing. It was before I got involved in exotic free energy, which he's also been involved with. (Also at the event were at least two people involved in church court hearing for my excommunication for "apostasy", because I wouldn't tow the line but wanted to think for myself. [That's one of the things that was empowering to this guy.])
He then pulled me aside to talk to me in private. Afterward, I asked his permission to share what he related to me. He asked me to keep his name out of it and the name of the institution.
He said that years ago, at a time when he had a lot of money, he had been involved in financing Yull Brown and had taken him to a university to introduce his work to the university. Two days later he was contacted by the CIA and grilled for three hours, being told to back off or he would be killed, along with Yull Brown and the professors and even the students involved. They did not want the Brown's gas technology getting out. [They certainly failed on that one, though they've been effective in keeping it out of the mainstream.]
He said the CIA was behind the murder of Yull Brown along with [five or six] others.
The guy who told me this said that he did abandon the pursuit of exotic free energy technologies and in the past few years has been focusing on the spiritual pursuits, because it is going to take more than technology to defeat these people. It is going to take people who know how to effectively call upon and use the power of God. That's been his focus
My reason for sharing this is that 1) the guy seemed very credible, 2) I am not one to keep things quiet, unless there is a compelling reason. I believe that by bringing things out into the open, shining the light of day on it, that a lot of good can be done, and evil tends to flee. 3) It pissus me off that an agency of the U.S. government was directly involved in the suppression of free energy technologies. 4) I like and agree with his point about calling on the power of God to defeat evil.
One thing I do not want to be accomplished by my sharing this is to scare anyone. Fear is the last thing I want to propagate. Perfect love casts out all fear. Bullies only have power through fear. If you have no fear, they have no power.
We are going to win this war. We have destiny on our side. Free energy is all about freedom; and freedom is going to win.
- - - -
On my way home, Cheri was telling me how bad things are in North Korea. There, if a person defies the government, not only are they put in prison [or whatever they call it], but their entire family, down to three generations, are likewise incarcerated. This has been a huge deterrent because people don't want to put their extended family in jeopardy. That is so evil. It's hard to imagine things being that bad. But that is where we're headed in America if the goons running the show get their way.
-- SilverThunder 03:34, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
CORRECTION: Yull Brown Not Murdered
I received the following statement from Andrew Michrowski of PACE along with two attachments:
- Dr. Yull Brown died out of diabetes in Sydney Australia in the company of his common-law companion - who maintained during the dying and afterwards very warm relations with PACE, as well as the two Toseski brothers who had worked with him in B.E.S.T. factory on the original BG generators, his MD and a lady from Los Angeles who helped him promote / distribute the NORINCO versions of the BG technology. Yull maintained constant telephone contact with us in Ottawa till the last few days of his life for several years, mainly to ensure that his technology be properly pursued and researched safely (for example, when George Wiseman got involved in testing and then into production and when Atomic Energy of Canada Limited became interested in testing the system for the rapid decontamination of nuclear radiation - see also paper). We also published his work in articles, presentations, conferences, etc.
- Dr. Andrija Puharich died from kidney failure, complicated by an injury from a step indoors at the RJ Reynolds estate (as a scientific research retreat) in North Carolina, basically, as we have been able to determine out of malnutrition from the junk food that his latest & much younger "star-kid" spouse may have been feeding him. During the time he was sharing the estate also with Prof. Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher and Dr. William Van Bise. If you are in doubt, consider contacting Dr. Rauscher in Arizona, or his son, in the Netherlands.
- Concerning Stan Meyer, he tended to be an "introvert" - even when he was invited to make presentations at the PACE German-language chapter, during an international gathering in Switzerland. At that event, Prof. Dr. Stefan Marinov was peer-reviewing Some UK colleagues of PACE were offering him what we understand was at $17,000,000 venture capital arrangement that he seemed to be interested in during the same time frame when he existed from his Ohio small town mall restaurant and dropped dead/dying.
- The same fate was met by our founding Vice-President circa 1975 after a meal at the Parliamentary restaurant, a law professor from the University of Ottawa (who wrote our charter and who articulated our definition of "clean energy" that still make excellent sense, and probably will do so, for many generations yet to come), and we are not claiming foul play!
- By the way, we truly appreciate the goodwork of Hydrogen Garage; the late Dr. Prof. Emeritus O'M. Bockris (PACE life member) - "father of electrochemistry" once published that essentially should the world opt for a solar-hydrogen economy, Brown's Gas was the best system (out of over a thousand that he and his expert colleagues peer-review and analyzed, starting at Flinders University in Australia, from where he was able to convince the government of New South Wales, Australia that it was safe to let Yull Brown manufacture these generators. Recently the European Union has authorized the sale & manufacture of BG generators. In Canada, we are still experiencing official resistance from government agencies even though we have built what is probably the world's largest unit - about 100,000 litres of BG/hour for research purposes.
- We hope that these news are helpful.
- Andrew Michrowski
That was written in response to this email from Brother Andrew of http://HydrogenGarage.com
- Hey Sterling,
- James Robey interviewed Canadian Scientist Andrew Michrowski twice- 2007-03-21/22
- Andrew mentioned that they took out Yull Brown in 98, 3 months later they got Stan. Andrew was hired by the Oil Corps to follow
- Stan and Yull and Andrija Puharich (1918-1995)
- I know this for a fact. They tried to do away with Boyce as well. You know that story.
- Water is FREE. They hate that idea. LOL Some day energy will be FREE for ALL TO US! No more utilities bills that will be a thing of the past.
- When will this happen Bob? He replies " When the Cabal is gone". When push comes to shove!!
- Bro A
- - - -
Following up from that, he wrote:
- Andrew M. was a hired scientist, to check out the water car technology and report back to the Oil Corp Sumit in Venzula back in 1998. After his speech at that summit, he said he watched the Oil excutives panic, they all thought they would lose their jobs over night. A few weeks later Stan was posioned and 3 months after that Yull was murdered. Yull used to wear a pistol and holster to work in his lab. He had shots fired at his home.
- Andrew said he was terrified on what he had found and was truly sorry for he had no idea it would lead to murder, is what I got out of it. He never worked for the oil coprs eer again. A few years prior he was friend with Andjrai and his great bug bloody motorhome, 40' long and it ran on water, from his own patent. Andrew thought something was fishy with Andrija's passing in 1995
- GO listen to the 2 interviews, he is quite the charcter.
- From: Andrew Michrowski
- Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:58 AM
- Regarding the "oil" people - after my speech on behalf of the Planetary Association for Clean Energy, at the United Nations, I was approached by several national delegates from missions to the United Nations - one of them was from the Republic of Venezuela, who were probably probing our facts and perspectives since I was (indirectly from the content of my discourse) pointing out that it would be INAPPROPRIATE for Venezuela to exploit any further their Oil & Gas resources (vast amounts of tar sands, possibly as much if not more than Canada's) and instead focus on clean energy technology. If you wish to read the contents of my paper, I could scan it for you.
- In several stakeholder gatherings administered by the Government of Canada (for example, National Energy Board, Science Council of Canada, National Roundtable for the Environment, Innovation Canada), we were counter-weighed to the Petroleum industry; we were even sued by the Canadian petroleum industry since 1977 - but the Senator Chesley W. Carter, M.Sc. managed to offset their aggressiveness towards us.
- Andrew Michrowski
-- SilverThunder 19:19, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
New $99 Neurophone crowdfunder about to launch
I imaging most of you have heard of the Neurophone that Patrick Flanagan came up with decades ago when he was about 13 years old -- about 15 years after Tesla died. The neurophone connects to the head to transmit into the brain. It's said to help balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain, and to increase intelligence (something we could use in the day of the corrupt powers that be trying to dumb us down so we will be proper slaves).
Until now, the device has been either unavailable or quite expensive, at around $800, but now it looks like they'll be able to get the price down to $99.
To do that, they're going to be launching a crowdfunder. Their website is http://www.newneurophone.com/ where they have posted a couple of the campaign videos.
But first they want to garner 5,000 volunteers. As I clicked through to https://www.facebook.com/groups/neurophonevolunteers/ to join up, I could see in the messages that they've had some highly successful membership drives with 1100 coming in in just one day. Now they are at 5,315 members, so I guess they're pretty close to being ready to launch.
- (YouTube; March 20, 2014)
- (YouTube; October 30, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:16, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
A flood through Moab uranium tailings could poison Las Vegas drinking water
- Featured: Nuclear > Remediation >
A flood through Moab uranium tailings could poison Las Vegas drinking water - An unseasonable flood through a 17 million ton uraniam tailing pile 500 miles upstream in Moab, Utah could spell the end of Las Vegas valley's drinking water supply. Isn't it about time mainstream science started paying attention to radiation remediation methods? (PESN; April 13, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:08, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
Realization: QEG is a high-voltage, low amperage device
Stuart Campbell brought this to my attention.
- April 13 - From the QEG Team in Taiwan - "We've realized this is a high-voltage machine." But 5 amps x 2000 V = 10 kW. Will require a step-down transformer. It's a high-voltage, low current device. You have to build it to be able to handle up to 3000 V on the primary. (Be-Do; April 13, 2014)
- Latest Developments with QEG replication in Taiwan .... significant breakthrough in understanding the tuning process :) "You've got to let the machine do what it wants to do ....it's a high voltage machine" Also: Question and Answer session with the team. (YouTube; Apr 13, 2014)
Also this info re insulation :
- "Wanted to say that we have the solution for the insulation. We've already spoken to Matt to help them (Torelco). The primaries are very important as I we have suggested to Matt. We have two vacuum chambers to remove all AIR bubbles from the high voltage epoxy. We have 3d printing machines to quickly create molds to hold the epoxy as well."
-- SilverThunder 20:31, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
They did not read the safety manual
After an intense day with the stand-off in Nevada, which gratefully ended well, with victory to the people -- power to the people, here is a link to some lighter stuff, with a couple of photos here from that collection.
-- SilverThunder 00:23, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
Irony: Chinese Solar deal could start next American revolution at Bundy ranch
posted abotu 6 hours ago. Gratefully, now resolved.
- Featured: Solar > Conspiracy >
Irony: Chinese Solar deal could start next American revolution at Bundy ranch - A heated situation in Nevada -- standoff between 140-year homesteading family rancher Cliven Bundy -- and BLM, apparently has its origin with a sweetheart $5 billion deal between Senator Harry Reed and the Chinese to put solar panels and manufacturing on the land. (PESN; April 12, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:09, 13 April 2014 (UTC)
HopeGirl on QEG, in London
Thanks to Stuart Campbell for bringing this to our attention.
HopeGirl Update from her FB Page:
- The “Alchemy Event” conference in London today. (AKA New Humanity Movement)
- Sad to say the conference today did not go as well as we would have hoped. First my 1 hour presentation time was cut short to 45 minutes, then the conference schedule was running late, then there were technical problems with the live stream causing further delay to my start time (so I don’t know how much actually was available for viewing). And then I was rushed off the stage (because we had to break for lunch). My presentation was cut short and many people in the audience were very disappointed because they were very interested in what I was presenting. At this point I felt that it was for my highest safety to leave the venue to protect my own energy and the integrity of the QEG from any further chaos and harm.
- The QEG is a precious breakthrough and I have sworn to protect her in honor of Tesla’s spirit. Please realize, I am traveling around the world releasing free energy to the people and it is a dangerous task. A lot of the old paradigm forces are not happy with what we are doing because we are freeing people from energy slavery and cracking the paradigm. Today’s chaos was evidence of that for me and I’ve been learning to protect myself and the QEG especially while travelling alone in a foreign country.
- However, THE PEOPLE are, and always will be, the most important thing to all of us at Fix the World. Many people at today’s conference told me they came today just to see my QEG presentation. Some even flew in to London from other countries just to hear me speak. For what little of the presentation I was allowed to give, there were many who were cheering, many sitting on the edge of their seats, and many who were incredibly excited.
- In full transparency I want everyone to know how important it was to me to present the QEG to all of you today. I spent 17 hours on a plane from Taiwan just to be here in person. I spent hours putting together the presentation. And not only was I not paid to speak, but I spent close to $4,000 of my own money to pay for my travel expenses, including an $835 required donation to the event manager for the privilege of getting up there to present to you. Why? Because IT IS THAT IMPORTANT TO ME TO GET THIS INFORMATION TO THE PEOPLE. What happened today was wrong. And I am happy to make this attempt to make it right:
- Luckily the amazing team of New Earth Nation have planned another event in London tomorrow. There are many great speakers there. I have been booked for a one hour slot to give my QEG presentation. This EVENT IS FREE to the public. If you would like to give a donation to help the Volunteer Goddess event coordinator Avi to cover the 2,000 pound cost she paid for the venue this would be greatly appreciated and you can do so on the event brite link below.
- I have also contributed to hire someone to video tape the presentation so that we can put it up on Youtube for all those who cannot make the event in person.
- I am grateful for this last minute opportunity with my friends at the New Earth Nation who are eager to help bring the QEG out to the world. I will be speaking at 2:30 on Saturday for one hour and may join a panel later on in the event for Q&A. I will also do my best to make myself available to anyone who would like to meet with me. Hope to see you there tomorrow if you can make it. If not I’ll post the Youtube video on my FB page and blog as soon as its up.
- - - -
- This EVENT IS FREE to the public. If you would like to give a donation to help the Volunteer Goddess event coordinator Avi to cover the 2,000 pound cost she paid for the venue this would be greatly appreciated and you can do so on the event brite link below.
-- SilverThunder 01:43, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: April 10, 2014
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: April 10, 2014 (Video link fixed) - LENR-to-Market Digest • Blacklight announces sustained production of enormous electrical power from water • YMNEE Provides 1 MW QMoGen Photos • NRL Seawater to Fuel Program • QEG Effect Replicated by Taiwan and German Groups; Interview • Looking for Free Energy News Angel(s) • Wasaby Sajado's Free Energy Gadgets (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 00:58, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
Looking for Free Energy News Angel(s)
- Featured: PES Network >
Looking for Free Energy News Angel(s) - The challenging of getting investment money for the exotic free energy sector technologies is greater than our new friend anticipated; so he's not been able to help PES as he had hoped. So we're on the hunt again for an angel or two for this multi-trillion dollar market. Meanwhile, your donations are appreciated to keep us going. (PESN; April 10, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 02:24, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
German Group achieves QEG resonance
- *a later test resulted in 9.3kV at 0.7A. But still underunity the exciter coil is not working proper (YouTube; Apr 8, 2014)
- 5kV @ 500mA
- Somebody built a QEG in Germany and now has resonance.
- In fact he writes in the comments that he has been tuning this machine for about a year and also gave up several times, but then with the Plans from Hopegirl he could bring the machine to work.
- "A test 3 days ago showed up that we have 9300V at 0.7A. The Problem is somewhere in the Transformation between primary windings and secondary windings. If we start with a higher load attached like 500 Watt lamps we reach resonance but the lamp didn't light up. The machine is producing "raw power".
- I think it has overunity potential because no matter what you attach to the output ,the QEG draws not more power. The secret is to get the exciter tank circuit to run properly, ony then we can have more power than 150 Watts. Its like in Taiwan they havn't attached more than two bulbs right? Its the same here. Only raw power!"
-- SilverThunder 21:39, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Zenith of transporation manufacturing: Airbus A380
As we near the time when some of these exotic free energy technologies will be reaching the market, here's a video with a glimpse into what is perhaps the present zenith in the transportation industry: the launch of the manufacturing of a new line of passenger jet aircraft: the Airbus A380, a double-decker jumbo jet able to carry 550 passengers and luggage, pushing the limits on materials science and carge jet manufacturing practices.
Things like Raphial Morgado's Aviation 2.0 will render this behemoth obsolete by making transportation much more rapid, versatile, and inexpensive. It will even render modern shipping obsolete.
Of course, it's not going to happen overnight, but it will happen, and when it does, I doubt the investors who have plunked down many billions of dollars into the Airbus A380 roll-out, not to mention all other air transport, will be too happy, relying on many years of deployment to get a return on their investment.
But before they are rendered obsolete, I imagine they will welcome new engines that will use a fraction of the fuel. The A380 consumes 1 liter of jet fuel per second.
- (YouTube; September 28, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 18:45, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Wasaby Sajado's Free Energy Gadgets
- Featured: Magnet Motors > Electromagnetic > Toroidal >
Wasaby Sajado's Free Energy Gadgets - Slovakian inventor has posted several videos featuring a magnet motor retrofit of a CPU fan, a toroidal generator, and a wireless power system using cell phones. (PESWiki; April 10, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:01, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Latest on QEG: Re-insulating Core
Some of the latest postings at OS:QEG:News
- FTW > News > "got the core back - the inner layer insulation was successful - we'll be putting her back together tomorrow" (via Skype; April 9)
- FTW > News > "WITTS has taken the high road - saying nice things about us and calling the QEG 'little sister'. They also put up a QEG Help link on their website - I think it's great!" (Valerie)
- PESWiki > OS:QEG:Cottage Industry Community Units (CICU) - page posted by Sterling
- FTW News > April 7 - QEG team in Taiwan - Hello All, This is James. just wanted to post an update to let you know how we made out with resolving the insulation issue... It was another amazing day! As we said, yesterday we stripped all the wire off the two primary coils to prepare for replacing the insulation and rewinding. (Be-Do.com; April 7, 2014)
- FTW News > IMPORTANT UPDATE: from the Taiwan Team - April 6 - While testing the prototype in Taiwan, we encountered a problem we need to inform all of you about. There appears to be a weakness in the insulation system on the core that will need to be addressed. (Be-Do; April 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:29, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- April 9, 2014 - Highlights this month include: Rumblings about pending E-Cat test results 'remarkable'; applications include jet engine and miniaturization; Impossible Invention book by Mats Lewan; non-final rejection of US patent; myriad of MIT Colloquium reports; H-Cat progress; MFMP progress; 25 years. (PESN; April 9, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 04:16, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
YMNEE Provides 1 MW QMoGen Photos
Anton Rogov of YMNEE sent me some additional photos which I've posted at Directory:YMNEE Fuel-Free Generator by ABK Capital Ltd. He also had me revise the text some. Click here to see a comparison of versions before/after these changes.
I hope to get our interview from last Thursday up in the next couple of days.
(Click on images for enlargement)
Also, this image came via someone else, from them, from an earlier brochure. Anton did not want me to post that on our page, because they plan on dealing in the 1 MW+ sizes.
-- SilverThunder 20:04, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
NRL Seawater to Fuel Program
- Featured: Water > as Fuel >
NRL Seawater to Fuel Program - It's basically a non-LENR variation of the H-Cat: electrolyzing H, combined with CO2 in a catalytic process, to make fuel. Maybe a decade before it's ready to deploy in on-site fuel creation in ocean applications. Meanwhile, they just flew a model plane on the fuel. (PESN; April 8, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 14:37, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
Brillouin says: "Room Temp" LENR
I just found a message Robert Godes left for me on my phone on April 1. In context of the H-Cat R&D we are involved with, I had asked him what was the low end of the temperature range where they see the LENR effect begin to show up. He responded:
- "In phase I we saw the heat generation start in the 25-30 C range. So people should be able to see it at room temperature."
-- SilverThunder 02:50, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
My Dad & the World’s Most Accurate Atomic Clock
Excuse me as I indulge for a minute and refer you to the latest development in the world of metrology.
- http://www.wired.com/2014/04/nist-atomic-clock/ - “NIST-F2 is accurate to one second in 300 million years,”
Time is the most accurage measurement known to man, and Boulders NIST is seen as the leader in providing that accuracy -- and my dad has received awards for his leadership role in that industry, particularly in Boulder, where I was born and raised because of his career there. About three years ago he was given the international "Time Lord" award. Not bad. You can read up on some of his work at NIST on the website I've maintained for my dad at http://AllansTIME.com (TIME = Time Interval Metrology Enterprises)
One of the immediate applications of this level of accuracy is in GPS, helping with triangulating position using the differences in the speed of light from three or more satellite locations to an accuracy of a few feet. (That's a bit of a simplification, but you get the idea.)
He's still in demand, too. On April 3, he received an invitation from the Russian Metrological Institute of Technical physics and Radio Engineering, http://VNIIFTRI.ru to speak at their upcoming Symposium on "Measures for random instabilities in frequency and time" at the 7th Internation Symposium "Metrology of Time and Space" to be held in Suzdal, Vladimir Region, Russia, on September 17-19, 2014. They offered to cover his travel expenses, hotel room, and registration fees. The Dr. of Sc., Professor Sergey Donchenko, who extended the invitation wrote: "An audience will be touched to hear presentation of world famous creator of Allan variance." Google Allan Variance, which was my Dad's master's thesis.
I bring this up because people have railed on me about being clueless about metrology.
While I don't have the skill level my dad has in this area, neither am I ignorant of the principles, nor am I genetically deficient. Just saying.
He was outside the box as I was growing up, putting solar gain panels on our house in Boulder. That was the foundation from which I have leap-frogged in the world of energy.
Here's an interview I did with him a couple of years ago about the 10 solar gain principles he integrated into their home just north of here in Fountain Green, Utah.
- (YouTube; June 24, 2012)
He has tracked my work in pursuing exotic free energy with great interest and support.
So I think I can say that my pedigree isn't too shabby.
-- SilverThunder 01:09, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
(will be populated as the days unfold)
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:1-7
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:1-7
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:1-7
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:1-7
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:25-31
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:18-24
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:11-17
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:4-10
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November 27 - December 3
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November:20-26
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November:13-19
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November:6-12
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October 29 - November 5
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October:1-7
Moved to Free Energy Blog:Formatting
Hotlinking / Permalinks
At the opening of the items is a "permalink" where you can grab the permanent url for that item.
They com in the format: [[Free Energy Blog:year:month:day#Name of story heading]] For example, the "[[Free_Energy_Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates|December GEET Updates]]" on December 7, 2013, could have the following format: (following the peswiki.com/index.php/) <nowiki>[[Free Energy Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates]].
In the News
- (This page)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: AETHER Relativistic Perturbation Mantle • More on Krstan (QMoGen) • Timothy Thrapp (WITTS) talks about QEG • Krstan Pejić (QMoGen) a Reputable Inventor • Sterling on Alphabetics • Two More QMoGens: India, Chile • QEG Resonance Chatter • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 17, 2014; 23:55 GMT)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Feel free to comment down below using the Disquss feature, or you can log in and actually post your input at the end of the news item of relevance. Just please follow the rules of 1) Respect, 2) Flexibility, 3) Pay Attention. If you violate the rules of decorum, you could lose your privilege of editing at PESWiki. At the end of your remark, use -- ~~~~ to have PESWiki fill in your username and date of posting.
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy