PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog
This is a new index page page to BOOKMARK and visit often
- Shortcut to Blog
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan (SilverThunder)
Pure Energy Systems News
Commenced September 22, 2013
Intro updated April 27, 2014
The purpose of this Blog here at PESWiki is for me to be able to post those amazing things that come into my inbox that usually end up eventually going to the Raw Free Energy News Hopper: Items I placed in my news hopper, intending to format them for inclusion in the news, but limitations of having only so many hours in a day prevented it. Rather than have them go unannounced altogether, I present them here in a raw format. There are many gems in the mix.
This way, I can post these gems as they come in, or at least within a day or two, rather than waiting sometimes 2-6 months to post them as I've been doing until now.
Don't confuse this page with our site: http://PureEnergyBlog.com - which is more in story format, with each page having a free energy development, event or item featured. The PESWiki Blog is designed to be more rough and tumble, just posting links and a brief description and maybe an image.
We also will post links here to things we run in our regular news, stories we post, feature pages we post. That way, you could have this as your sole bookmark for the family of PES sites, and be updated on all the stuff we put out.
To have your bookmark come directly to this point, the url you want to bookmark is http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog#Blog
Since this is a global website, times are in reference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
The era of holographic computing is here
The other day when I was looking at a YouTube video, an advertisement showed up that captured my interest -- one of the coolest ever.
When I clicked on it, I was taken to http://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-hololens/en-us
Make sure you watch the promo video in the opening of the page. Their page is laid out really well, by the way. It's also well worth your perusal. Total time: 5-10 minutes.
Can you believe that? Microsoft is actually coming up with something truly awesome! (Of course they'll have all kinds of ways to use this technology to watch and control the population as willing instruments for the New World Order tyrants.)
It's a very similar technology we talked about in this story last November:
- Featured: Tools > Financial Resources >
Wor(l)d Space Computer launch presents great opportunity for free energy advocates - Cool-looking goggles enable you to see display wherever you focus your eyes, without need for keyboard or mouse, powered by a computer a little larger than credit card. They're very open to using this network for exotic free energy technology distribution. (PESN; November 9, 2014)
These could be great tools in coming up with and improving some of these exotic free energy technology modalities we've been tracking.
-- SilverThunder 17:58, 26 January 2015 (UTC)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR > E-Cat >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 22, 2015 - Highlights include: McKubre reports on a variation of Rossi's 3rd party test in Lugano by Russian senior scientist, Alexander Parkhomov; info on pre-ordering E-Cats; 1 MW plant test updates; preparing for mass production; Brillouin's travels and progress; MFMP "dog bone core test" progress. (PESN; January 22, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 17:39, 26 January 2015 (UTC)
Gas Crash: How Low Can Oil Go?
I don't need to tell you all that we need to get off oil; but this piece from Infowars is a good articulation of yet another reason.
- Gas prices have fallen far, and fallen quickly. But don’t celebrate yet. It’s a manipulated price and behind the manipulation are some horrific trends. [See the rest of the description for links.] (YouTube; January 17, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 20:17, 19 January 2015 (UTC)
GreaterThings:Heavenly Father and Mother in the Flesh
- Off Topic : Spirituality > Alphabetics > Book >
Heavenly Father and Mother in the Flesh - In describing who/what God is, the easiest analogy is Santa Claus. It's not just one dude making 20,000 stops per second, but many hundreds of millions of parents playing the role for their kids. Cute. Why do we have such a hard time realizing the same kind of distributed teamwork is true of God? (Surveys added) (GreaterThings; January 18, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 20:13, 19 January 2015 (UTC)
ZPI video on back EMF harvesting
Rasa Vihari from Zero Point Institute gave me this link today, which is quite interesting, showing a drop in current when he turns on a circuit that includes a bulb, which should take more current. It's part 5 in his "flywheel" series.
- (YouTube; January 6, 2015)
By the way, I asked Rasa about the status of MagnaCoaster, and he said that it has pretty much fizzled. Now there are a group of those who have been involved discussing the possibility and timing of open sourcing the technology. Some of the people involved are resisting that idea. I would argue that it could be a good way for Richard to get some revenue so he can refund those customers who pre-purchased systems from him.
-- SilverThunder 23:48, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Channada's All-Magnet Motor: 50 Sold
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
Channada's All-Magnet Motor: 50 Sold? - Chanada says the farmers are going bananas to get his motor which produces a continuous output in sizes up to 10 kW at a price of $950 USD per kilowatt. He has them fit the motor to locally-purchased generators. (PESWiki; January 16, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 23:37, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Sprouted Wheat Cereal by K. Duane Erickson -- Overunity Food
- Featured: Health >
Sprouted Wheat Cereal by K. Duane Erickson -- Overunity Food - The problem with sprouts, though super nutritious, is they grow so fast. But if you flake them and dehydrate them, you lock in that nutritional value; and you can use it like cereal, with the usual augmentations of fruit, almond milk, etc. The market is wide open on this open source project that harnesses the wheelwork of nature -- for health. (PESWiki; January 15, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 16:18, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
HH2 system created "Cool Plasma" to incinerate all toxins in fossil fueled engines
With that context, now read this email I received from Dr. Zupancic.
- From: Dr. Derek Zupancic
- Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 1:43 PM [MST]
- Subject: HH2 system created "Cool Plasma" to incinerate all toxins in fossil fueled engines
- One of my eminent scientific contacts, has just confirmed that the HH2 system actually creates a form of Plasma inside a combustion engine when we induct Hydrogen and airborne Nitrogen to bind together. HH2 is causing a "COOL FUSION" that causes all of the fuel and toxic poisons to be incinerated during the spark combustion processes, often Zero or Low HC, CO & Nox emissions.
- The good new is that existing fuels can now be cleaned of toxic exhaust discharges from tailpipes.
- Existing gasoline and diesel can be cleaned of harmful poisons during combustion.
- HH2 systems can do this using a few pennies of water, Pure Hydrogen and Pure Oxygen is created at 12 volts and low amps.
- This process should become mandatory on every combustion engine, cars, trucks, boats, ships and trains.
- Dr. Derek Zupancic http://www.hh2.us
-- SilverThunder 04:34, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
Local Motors Opening Two New Micro-Factories For 3D Printed Car
Here's a cool story over at Gas2.
The reasons I mention this in our free energy news are
- Electric vehicles are a great platform to introduce free energy devices when they arrive.
- 3D printing is likely to play a pivotal roll in at least some of the roll-outs of exotic free energy technologies. I hope this posting might spur some fruitful brainstorming.
- 3D printing has been around for decades, but it’s only been in the past five or so years that it’s really entered the mainstream consciousness. Local Motors CEO Jay Rogers was on hand at the Detroit Auto Show to announce the opening of two new “micro-factories” and to show off their 3D printed car, the Strati.
- Local Motors, which already gave us the Rally Fighter and a drift trike, has already improved on the Strati since the 3D-printed car first made its debut late last year, and Rogers has been a busy guy. In 2015 Local Motors plans to open two new microfactories, one of which in Knoxville near the Oak Ridge National Laboratory where LM will work with the government researchers to continue to refine faster commercialization of industrial 3D printing methods.
- Then there’s the Local Motors micro-factory that will be built just outside of Washington DC in National Harbor, on the shore of the Potomac River. There will also be a showroom on site that will hopefully help put the Strati into production shortly after the factory itself opens in the next year. So by now you might be asking yourself, “What’s a micro-factory?” I’ll let Jay Rogers himself tell you.
- “Gone are the days of an economy of scale in order to introduce and commercialize a technology,” said Rogers. “Micro-factories are a great counterpoint because they employ an economy of scope by taking advantage of low cost tooling and co-creation, resulting in the ability to get products to market faster and in less time while using less capital to find a winning concept.”
-- SilverThunder 02:13, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
Sterling Allan passes PES baton to Aaron Willis
- Featured: PES Network, Inc. > Sterling >
Sterling Allan passes PES baton to Aaron Willis - An introduction to Aaron, a forensic scientist, who has been quietly involved for years in personally experimenting with as well as discussing exotic free energy topics under various pseudonyms, and is now ready to go public with his identity and skills. Others have also stepped forward to help take PES to the next level. (PESN; January 12, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 02:09, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
Stephen Spisak QMoGen demo claim: 2.2-2.5x overunity
This isn't really a QMoGen demo because it isn't self-looped, but the apparent overunity probably works on the same principle. The video is done in a temporary shop, while a better arrangement is being prepared. "Steve has proven we have bypassed the back-emf." Next step: a continuously running system.
- (YouTube; January 5, 2015)
- 220-250% over efficient
- 1600 watt 15.1 amp load
- to run system it uses 5 amp 650 watt ac
- Showcase of The Unity Generator : +200% OverUnity and climbing! - (Overunity.com; January 08, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 04:18, 10 January 2015 (UTC)
GreaterThings:"Alphabetics" in ASCII -- one sad God in the flesh
- Featured: Spirituality > Alphabetics > Sterling >
"Alphabetics" in ASCII -- one sad God in the flesh - Sterling reflects on the wholesale rejection of his message by his Free Energy community -- those who know him the best; shows indisputable evidence of the validity of Alphabetics, and its prophecy about the rise of exotic free energy and the awakening role of his rejection in bring about a new world. (GreaterThings; January 9, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 16:14, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Exotic Utility Power Solutions
- Featured / Top 5: Sterling Allan's Presentations > Utilities >
Exotic Utility Power Solutions (23 Mb PowerPoint download) - Material Sterling provided to a public utility in New Brunswick, Canada, exploring exotic free energy possibilities, with emphasis on utility-scale solutions above the 1 MegaWatt output capability, fairly close to availability. (FreeEnergyNews; January 7, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:03, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
Keshe Plasma Generator
- Featured: Plasma / Anti-Gravity > Keshe >
Keshe Plasma Generator - "With our new understanding of the creation of Gravity and Magnetic fields, we are able to replicate the type of self nourishing systems that are able to push a current of electrons through a coil of copper wire, generating electricity anywhere in the Universe at any time." (PESN; January 6, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 03:03, 14 January 2015 (UTC)
GreaterThings:Our Heavenly Father
- Featured: Spirituality > Alphabetics > Sterling Sunday School >
Our Heavenly Father - Reviewing a recent survey on the logical flow of thought from Joseph Smith's teaching: As God is, man may become. A look at the primary word for "father"; in the OT and NT lexicons, reinforcing the Adam-God doctrine and tying to second Messianic advent bringing mankind back into the garden. Adam named everything; another word for Father is "alphabet." (GreaterThings; January 4, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 16:09, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
- Featured: Spirituality > Sterling >
Sterling Confession - Sterling talks about how his addiction to lust resulted in his divorce and now possible incarceration, arguing that society should stop using sex to sell, which results in broken marriages, families, lives; and violation of children. He believes he chose this weakness as part of his Heavenly Father in the Flesh calling, to overcome. (PESN; January 3, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 16:07, 16 January 2015 (UTC)
Sunfire's synthetic fuel from water
Richard Sanders brought this to our attention:
- German-made ‘miracle’ machine turns water into gasoline
- Published time: November 30, 2014 08:35
- There is as yet no method to mimic Jesus Christ and turn water into wine, but German chemical engineers have proved they can perform miracles of alchemy. They are now finalizing the assembly of a rig that changes water into gasoline.
- The German company says it has developed an engineering installation capable of synthesizing petroleum-based fuels from water and carbon dioxide. The ‘power-to-liquid’ rig converts gases extracted from water into liquid hydrocarbon fuels.
- “I would call it a miracle because it completely changes the way we are producing fuels for cars, planes and also the chemical industry,” Nils Aldag, Chief Financial Officer and co-founder of Sunfire GmbH told RT’s Ruptly video agency.
- The Dresden-based company expects the technology to have a big impact on the future fuel market.
- The electrically-powered installation uses a process known as Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis, first developed by German chemists Franz Fischer and Hans Tropsch in 1925.
- The Fischer-Tropsch (F-T) reaction converts colorless, odorless, incombustible carbon dioxide gas (CO2) extracted from water, and hydrogen gas generated from water vapor, by electrolysis into liquid fuels such as diesel, jet kerosene and other chemical products.
- The conversion process takes place in a series of reactors at temperatures between 150 and 300 degrees Celsius.
- However, the F-T fuel technology “will always be more expensive” than getting conventional liquid hydrocarbon fuels from oil or coal, Aldag warned.
- “What is important is that the value creation happens at the place where you use the fuel,” he said. So there will be no crude oil transportation costs and expensive infrastructure. “You are producing the fuel right where you are actually going to use it,” Aldag stressed.
-- SilverThunder 15:45, 31 December 2014 (UTC)
- Featured: Sterling Allan >
PESN teetering - Looking for someone to loan PES money to cover year-end tax sum for 2014. Facing possible arrest. I'll be discussing this in my pending http://FreeEnergyQuest.com show. (PESN; December 30, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:54, 31 December 2014 (UTC)
Self-running QMoGen - EVIVA Demo 3 -- 4.3 kW
JD from The Netherlands brought this video to our attention, which was posted earlier this month by Stefan Hartmann at Overunity.com. It's another demo by Eviva in the Ukraine.
- (YouTube / Overunitydotcom; December 5, 2014)
- Free Energy QMOGEN Motor-Generator - EVIVA 3 demo free energy unit
- This is the third video of the claimed Selfrunning Motor-Generator combination called EVIVA from Kiev, Ukraine..
- The inventors are looking for investment partners and funding I am told.
- This is already the 5 KWatts prototype.
- Here you can see it drive around 4.3 KWatts of incandescent bulbs lit up measured by a Fluke 435 digital scope and analyzer.
- Here you see the first video of this series:
- Here [is] the second video:
- I am told, that EVIVA Technology runs decentral and autonomously, around the clock without needing any fuel and is environmentally friendly.
- For the next development steps they are looking for investors and pioneers who want to see this technology fully developed for making it ready for the market.
- Regards, Stefan.
-- SilverThunder 21:41, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
Miscellaneous Key Free Energy News
- Featured: News / Sterling >
Miscellaneous Key Free Energy News - While I've got a chance, let me do a dump of some key developments that have been piling up in our hopper. Merry Christmas, BTW. (PESN; December 25, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 21:11, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
December 2014 Archive
(will be populated as the days unfold)
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:1-7
November 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:1-7
October 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:1-7
September 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:1-7
August 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:1-7
July 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:1-7
June 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:1-7
May 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:1-7
April 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:1-7
March 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:1-7
February 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:1-7
January 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:1-7
Moved to Free Energy Blog:Formatting
Hotlinking / Permalinks
At the opening of the items is a "permalink" where you can grab the permanent url for that item.
They com in the format: [[Free Energy Blog:year:month:day#Name of story heading]] For example, the "[[Free_Energy_Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates|December GEET Updates]]" on December 7, 2013, could have the following format: (following the peswiki.com/index.php/) <nowiki>[[Free Energy Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates]].
In the News
- (This page)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: The era of holographic computing is here • Gas Crash: How Low Can Oil Go? • ZPI video on back EMF harvesting • HH2 system created "Cool Plasma" to incinerate all toxins in fossil fueled engines • Local Motors Opening Two New Micro-Factories For 3D Printed Car • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated January 26, 2015; 18:10 GMT)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Feel free to comment down below using the Disquss feature, or you can log in and actually post your input at the end of the news item of relevance. Just please follow the rules of 1) Respect, 2) Flexibility, 3) Pay Attention. If you violate the rules of decorum, you could lose your privilege of editing at PESWiki. At the end of your remark, use -- ~~~~ to have PESWiki fill in your username and date of posting.
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy