PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog
This is a new index page page to BOOKMARK and visit often
- Shortcut to Blog
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan (SilverThunder)
Pure Energy Systems News
Commenced September 22, 2013
Intro updated April 27, 2014
The purpose of this Blog here at PESWiki is for me to be able to post those amazing things that come into my inbox that usually end up eventually going to the Raw Free Energy News Hopper: Items I placed in my news hopper, intending to format them for inclusion in the news, but limitations of having only so many hours in a day prevented it. Rather than have them go unannounced altogether, I present them here in a raw format. There are many gems in the mix.
This way, I can post these gems as they come in, or at least within a day or two, rather than waiting sometimes 2-6 months to post them as I've been doing until now.
Don't confuse this page with our site: http://PureEnergyBlog.com - which is more in story format, with each page having a free energy development, event or item featured. The PESWiki Blog is designed to be more rough and tumble, just posting links and a brief description and maybe an image.
We also will post links here to things we run in our regular news, stories we post, feature pages we post. That way, you could have this as your sole bookmark for the family of PES sites, and be updated on all the stuff we put out.
To have your bookmark come directly to this point, the url you want to bookmark is http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog#Blog
Since this is a global website, times are in reference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
Engineered Drought Catastrophe Targeting California
Dane Wiggington of http://GeoengineeringWatch.org, in this presentation from a year ago, presents a powerful set of scientific data portraying a dire situation. He says that the geoengineering taking place in what is commonly referred to as Chemtrails is creating a climate disaster, opening the ozone layer, letting in extremely damaging UV rays in unprecedented levels, poisoning the earth, with the aluminum poisoning manifesting itself in such skyrocketing diseases as autism, Alzheimer's, and dementia.
He shows how geoengineering on the West Coast is causing moisture to bypass California and head east. He also shows how the geoengineering is making the East cooler (where the politicians are located, to "convince" them that geoengineering "works") while the rest of the planet is heating up.
He compares man's attempts at geoengineering to a bad medicine whose side effects are far worse that the disease for which the medicine was taken in the first place.
This is a must-see video.
- (YouTube; July 23, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 15:51, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
Paramahamsa Tewari's Reactionless AC Synchronous Generator (RLG) prepping for commercial roll-out
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Paramahamsa Tewari >
Paramahamsa Tewari's Reactionless AC Synchronous Generator (RLG) prepping for commercial roll-out - Electrical engineer and new energy professional, Toby Grotz, describes his recent travels to India and involvement in observing the progress of Paramahamsa's overunity electromagnetic technology. He says licensing discussions are under way for introductory models to be marketed at 10 KVA and 25 KVA. (PESN; April 15, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 01:51, 16 April 2015 (UTC)
Rawlemon's Spherical Solar Energy Generator
- Featured: Solar > Concentrated >
Rawlemon's Spherical Solar Energy Generator - A German company has created a spherical collector with dual axis tracking that allows twice the yield of a conventional solar panel in a much smaller surface area, able to harvest solar power even during the night and in low-light regions. Several products are available. (PESWiki; April 14, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 10:09, 14 April 2015 (UTC)
Natutech article about Blacklight Power
This has been posted at http://www.blacklightpower.com/press/
Thanks to Mark Spowage for bringing this to our attention.
- March 11, 2015
- English translation of an article that appeared in Natutech in 2005. This article is relevant to today in that it discusses the proof of a new energy source by two otherwise inexplicable observations: (i) the format of a high-energy hydrogen plasma in the absence of any input electrical power or any known chemistry at the required energy level, and (ii) the emission of soft X-ray radiation at a voltage far less than that of the light energy and the inability of any known chemistry to release such high energy. BLP’s SunCell demonstrates the same characteristics as the experiments discussed in this article, but at millions of times the power density. Translator: Bob Kelly, 2015 Original version.
Here's one of the images from the article, which you can see in higher resolution there.
-- SilverThunder 22:57, 10 April 2015 (UTC)
"Mike Brady (Perendev) is a scam artist." -- Daughter
- Featured: Buyer Beware / Magnet Motors > Perendev >
"Mike Brady (Perendev) is a scam artist." -- Daughter - Michael Brady's daughter, Jackie Sasso, says: "He is a scam artist. He is hurting good people. He should be in jail." (PESN; April 9, 2015)
- (YouTube; April 9, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 20:31, 9 April 2015 (UTC)
Simple Leonardo Da Vinci gravity wheel that doesn't work
My brother Nathan, Electric Universe wiz, and brother-in-law, Kevn Lambson, who did our logo, are working together on a technology to use a small robotic device to weed a garden. My brother quit his day job in order to tackle this full-time, so they are very serious about the endeavor.
As part of that project, they purchased a 3-D printer, and Kevn, being the artist that he is, printed out a Leonardo Da Vinci "perpetual motion" gravity wheel design.
Here's a video I shot of my atomic clock physicist dad, David W. Allan, giving a brief demonstration.
- (YouTube; April 5, 2015)
One of the commenters, slackdawg05, wrote:
- Needs to have a longer stroke or more distance the counter weight has to travel. Also I can picture the outer ring having mass to store the kinetic energy to keep the momentum going.
A thought I had was what if you created a sort of "diode," to create an imbalance, by having a piece of plastic that the ball could easily roll over in one direction, but would then flip up and hold the ball in place longer. I would predict that the same kind of "net zero" balance would result, but maybe not. I think the idea of having some mass in the flywheel to keep momentum going would be important as well, if something like this were to work.
I should also mention that I believe our friend Raphial Morgado, inventor of the MYT Engine is most likely the reincarnation of Da Vinci.
My dad thinks is Magic of and Egg experiment might give some food for thought that could prove fruitful in this area.
Got this clarification back from Kevn:
- From: Kevn Lambson
- Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 2:03 PM
- Subject: RE: family science: Simple Leonardo Da Vinci gravity wheel that doesn't work
- Hey Ster,
- Thanks for the write-up on the model. In fairness and transparency, it should be noted that I didn’t design any of it, just downloaded from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:331609 .
- Also of note: http://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=perpetual+motion&sa=
- Take care,
-- SilverThunder 16:17, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
VIBMASSS: Voltage Induction by Balanced Magnetic Attraction of Spontaneous/Stimulated Switching
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Solid State >
VIBMASSS: Voltage Induction by Balanced Magnetic Attraction of Spontaneous/Stimulated Switching - "Autonomous portable power source. Magnetic permeability of Borosilicate glass doped with different paramagnetic material creates gradient differences...." The inventor, Gregory Spaulding, said a prototype "was created but then destroyed to prevent reverse engineering, if stolen." (PESWiki; April 3, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 16:17, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
Hundreds of Stockton, CA, USA smart meters explode from surge
Relevance: Grid > Smart > Directory:Smart Meters -- a Deeply Criminal Program
Here's a very interesting scenario.
A service truck ran into a power pole in Stockton, California, causing the higher power line with its higher voltage to fall down onto a lower line, sending a surge of electricity to thousands of customers. The surge caused hundreds of smart meters to explode, and it damaged many appliances that were plugged in, creating black burn marks on those outlets in the house.
I would guess that fuses were tripped in the service panels as well.
The main black eye goes to the smart meters blowing up.
I'm sure this is going to be sending reverberations through the utility community for years to come, to prevent something like this from happening again.
Will the power company be liable for the damages imposed to thousands of homes and the appliances they had plugged in? This smells like a major class action suit brewing, which hopefully will include the smart meter manufacturer(s).
My friend, Josh Del Sol, who attended the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement conference in Boulder 1.5 years ago, posted the following story.
- The utilities lied when they said “smart” or “AMI” meters would make the electricity grid “resilient” and “self-healing.”
- Nothing could be further from the truth, and this latest episode is more proof of the failure of “smart” meter programs everywhere.
- On Monday, hundreds of “smart” meters simultaneously exploded in Stockton, California, when a truck ran into a utility pole. Watch the video:
- CBS News reported that “neighbors in the South Stockton area described it as a large pop, a bomb going off, and strong enough to shake a house.”
- The catastrophic failure of these PG&E “smart” meters — which are not approved by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) — not only damaged meter bases and other homeowner property, but left those 5,800 customers without power.
- That’s right — whenever these plastic, unproven meters fail, they shut your power off, as shown in this Cambridge University research paper.
- Last July, the province of Saskatchewan ordered the removal of all 105,000 “smart” meters, following a rash of fires. Portland OR, Lakeland FL, Arizona and Ontario followed suit with mass removals.
- Quebec firefighters are up-in-arms that Hydro-Quebec agents have actually been unlawfully taking “smart” meters from fire scenes prior to investigation.
- Analog meters are not susceptible to fires. The risk of fires is a “smart” new feature for all customers, brought to you by your PR-spinning utility. Back in 2011, after a similar power surge ignited 80 “smart” meters in Palo Alto, California, a spokesperson for The Utility Reform Network (TURN) stated:
- “In the collective memory of TURN, we have not seen similar incidents with analog meters.”
- The total number of separate incidents of fires and explosions caused by “smart” meters is now very likely to exceed a thousand or more, although the true number is not known due do widespread coverups and denials by utilities.
- In addition to the ongoing stream of incendiary events, so-named “smart” meter programs:
[I've changed sequence putting this one first, as I think it is the most damning and actionable.]
- * emit pulsed microwave radiation typically thousands of times stronger than a cell phone, leaving many unsuspecting homeowners feeling ill;
- * are enshrouded in fiscal negligence;
- * are not shown to save energy;
- * are linked with systemic billing inaccuracy and widespread increase of bills;
- * facilitate “time-of-use” billing and future artificial austerity measures;
- * facilitate monitoring of your activities and external control of your home; and
- * open the door to unprecedented hacking vulnerabilities
- It is difficult to imagine a more blatant failure, or a more harmful deployment of unproven technology.
-- SilverThunder 04:18, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
Flying Through Grandma and Grandpa Allan's House
- Featured: Humor > April Fools >
Flying Through Grandma and Grandpa Allan's House - Putting some no-budget muscle into childhood dreams of flying around the house. Took a bit longer than expected to produce this short video and the ad lib music that accompanies it. (PES Video; April 1, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 05:21, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
April Fools Memory Lane
- Featured: Humor >
April Fools Memory Lane - We've had a lot of fun on April 1 in the past. Review our index while I work on today's special. (PESWiki; April 1, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 03:53, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
High Mileage Car Sales in US Blocked by Manufacturers
- Featured: Conspiracy / Fuel Efficiency / US Govt and Energy >
High Mileage Car Sales in US Blocked by Manufacturers - The dealer can't afford the testing, so if the manufacturer won't do it, the car can't be sold in the US. The manufacturer won't do it because they like the US laws that keep out the high mpg cars because the low mpg cars have better profit margins. The car makers like laws requiring.... (PESN; March 31, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 03:53, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
Anniversary Edition: Revised and Updated QEG Build Manual (Open Source)
Hope Girl posted this March 25, 2015.
- ANNIVERSARY EDITION: Revised and Updated QEG Build Manual OPENSOURCED
- by hopegirl2012
- One year’s worth of hands on experience and research is compiled into this FREE 75-page, Anniversary Edition of the QEG Build Manual, revised March 25, 2015.
- Fix The World and QEG Teams worldwide freely give this build manual to THE PEOPLE OF EARTH who have funded and supported this project in a myriad of ways and kept it going. WE ARE TAKING OUR POWER BACK!
- Over the past year, more than 180,000 people have downloaded the plans for building a QEG, over 1000 forward-thinking people have invested time and money to see this technology become a reality, and over 100 people and groups are building QEGs, and working together through skype and other communication channels. This is modern new paradigm global co-development at its best!
- Please go to the link below and enter your email address to receive your FREE copy. We will only use your email to keep you updated on developments from those building and otherwise informed directly from QEG teams. Us having your email address is your assurance against any disinformation you may see on the Internet from those who do not want this technology to be known or successful. Thank YOU!
-- SilverThunder 15:51, 28 March 2015 (UTC)
EUTimes: Russian MoD disables USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier electronics using Keshe's magrav technology
A comment for this article from EU Times alleges that the said aircraft carrier "was inport Norfolk, VA at the time stated."
This story does illustrate, if only fictionally, the results of a weapon that disables a craft of this magnitude via disabling its electronics, rendering it nothing more than a floating bathtub. Keshe did state in years past that his plasma technology has this capability.
Thanks to Kent Bingham for bringing this to our attention.
- Terrified US Aircraft Carrier Flees From Russian Subs To UK Safety
- Posted by [EU Times on Mar 23rd, 2015
- The Naval Surface Forces (NSF) of the Ministry of Defense (MoD) are reporting today that three nuclear-powered Akula-class submarines belonging to the 24th Submarine Division of the Northern Fleet (NF) successfully “war-gamed” the American aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt [photo 1st right] causing it to “flee in terror” towards the waters off the Hampshire coast in the United Kingdom.
- To how this US aircraft carrier was “disabled” by the Northern Fleet’s attack submarines, this report says, was due to the Federations successful implementation of “magrav technology” weapons which had previously been used against American warships, and had “disabled” them too.
- In fact, NSF experts in this report state, it was only a few weeks ago that the USS Theodore Roosevelt was “sunk” by a French submarine using “magrav technology” off the coast of Florida during a war game wherein the Americans were testing their countermeasures against this revolutionary new weapon prior to their ships deployment to confront Northern Fleet forces.
- The necessity of the US Navy to develop countermeasures against “magrav technology”, this report says, was clearly shown to them last year after Federation air forces completely disabled the feared AEGIS destroyer USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea. So demoralizing was this attack against the USS Donald Cook, when it limped into a Romanian port for repairs, all 27 of its officers put in for reassignment and/or retirement.
- “Magrav technology”, its import to note, was conceived by the Iranian-born nuclear engineer Mehran Keshe [photo 2nd right], but whose works are banned from public use in the United States under an Executive Order signed by President Obama on 23 April 2012.
- President Obama’s signing of his Executive Order against “magrav technology”, it should be remembered, was due to the Iranian’s using it to down, and then capture one of the United States most secretive and sophisticated drones in December, 2011, and then Iran sharing this new weapon with Syria too.
- Sadly, as this NSF concludes, it has cost the Obama the humiliating defeat of two of its most powerful warships since his banning of “magrav technology” in 2012, with the total disablement of the USS Donald Cook last year, the war game “sinking” of the USS Theodore Roosevelt a few weeks ago, and now, today, this same aircraft carrier floating disabled off the UK coast, to realize the truth of Mehran Keshe’s warning him that “the aircraft carriers of the US will become nothing but floating bathtubs”.
- - - -
- [...]Contrary to popular belief Russian subs are the most advanced nowadays like the Akula II\III classes or the new Yasen attack subs, not to mention their new Borei class SSBN, Pentagon dont calls them black hole subs for nothing.
- There is no protection against supercavitating torpedoes and supersonic cruise missiles wich are deployed on most Russian subs along with “regular” weaponry.
- I dont know about this new tech but I know that Russia has mastered EMP weapons tech a long time ago they have a lot more experience with it than the US., the USS. Donald Cook also had a similar incident on the Black Sea about a year ago but than it was buzzed by a Su-24 which was equipped with their newest electronic warfare system onboard.
- All that sad its good to know that there are still patriotic Americans in the US., good luck to you and your fellow patriots I hope you will be able to take back your country from the globalists and their puppet politicians and minions, I really do, it would be in the interest of us all.
- Um, the USS Theodore Roosevelt was inport Norfolk, VA at the time stated in this article. If you’re going to do anti-US propaganda, at least you could get your facts straight.
-- SilverThunder 19:20, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
SHT in new facility; replicates symphony 7a; does 8-hour run
- Featured: LENR / Hydrogen > Production > SHT >
SHT Replicas Get 900x Overunity - Solar Hydrogen Trends has achieved several highly significant milestones. Now in a new (albeit small) facility, they have built two clones of their symphony 7a reactor, and have third-party test results showing 900x OU on those. They've run one of them for 8 hours continuous. (PESN; March 24, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 18:47, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
Free Energy Digest; March 23, 2015
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Free Energy Digest - LENR Digest March 7 • Keshe Spaceship Institute Launching Classes • Alperen OU Satellite Electric Generator • Energy Tuner by Neckermann • QEG Updates • GDS getting tested; September earliest for products • Secondary-oscillation-to-rotation project at India university • The G Machines Are Coming! (FreeEnergyNews; March 23, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 18:09, 24 March 2015 (UTC)
Keshe Spaceship Institute Launching Classes
- From: Keshe Foundation
- To: Sterling Allan
- Subject: New Institute
- Dear S Allan
- We have started an institute for teaching at Master and undergraduate level in Italy. We announced its opening last Thursday on our weekly teaching.
- Yours faithfully
- M T keshe
- The link http://www.spaceshipinstitute.org
- (YouTube; March 14, 2015)
- - - -
- Mission and Vision:
- The KF SSI is set up to teach to industry, organizations, and individuals, how to develop systems and technologies based on the Keshe Foundation knowledge.
- Nestled amidst the beautiful shores of Bari, Italy, the Institute is poised to become a central hub in the spreading of plasma technology and knowledge. With its state of the art, twenty-first century facilities, the Institute will be able to provide students and staff an immersive way to learn the plasma technology, to be the leaders of the new generation of scientists and plasma engineers.
- The aim of the KF SSI is to teach and train every individual who goes through the programs, to enable understanding of the full principles of the workings of universal systems. This provides the knowledge to be able to survive anywhere in the Universe, with the peaceful use of the MAGRAV plasma technologies.
-- SilverThunder 17:12, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
Free Energy Revolution - Sterling D. Allan
- Featured: Sterling Allan's Presentations >
Free Energy Revolution - Sterling D. Allan - An overview of the leading exotic free energy technologies: Rossi, Solar Hydrogen Trends, QMoGens, Blacklight, Brillouin. Addresses the question: "When are we finally going to see these things emerge?" (PES Network Channel; March 20, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 16:50, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
Graphene just got a lot cheaper and better
- Featured: Graphene >
Graphene just got a lot cheaper and better - "In the near future, you could have graphene cell phone displays that generate their own power". Its unique properties include a tensile strength 200 times stronger than steel and an electrical mobility that is two to three orders of magnitude better than silicon. (PureEnergyBlog; March 19, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 16:50, 23 March 2015 (UTC)
Gerard Morin: Self-loop generator video pending
- From: Gerard Morin
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 10:26 PM
- Hi Sterling, Things are progressing rapidly. Some new videos will be coming out shortly, from the self loop generator.. Just keep watching.
- Gerard Morin
Here's a link to his channel.
-- SilverThunder 14:25, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
SEG, QEG and Conscious Technology with Hope and Fernando Vossa
- In this incredible conversation, HopeGirl of the QEG Team, and Vossa from Searl Magnetics and the SEG, join forces to discuss the grassroots nature of these free energy technologies.
- Also discussed:
- Free Energy as it relates to spirituality and healing.
- Sonic Reiki, using sond and geometry to heal.
- Haiah Home Project, homes built to heal your body.
- Where will the free energy cities be? (it wont be in cities like NY, HongKong or London!)
- Vossa and Hope talk about their time in England and discuss the clashes of energy and resistance to change that come from there.
- Watch the show here on Fix the World TV:
- About Fernando Vossa:
- Fernando Vossa has been designing conscious technology experiences for over 20 years. Mr. Vossa’s approach is to reach the psyche and heart of his audience using multidisciplinary techniques from Industrial Design, Cognitive Science, Healing Arts, Architecture, Off-world Paradigms, and Fine Art.
- This media pioneer holds degrees in Computer Science, Cognitive Science, and Technology Design from the University of Washington. His passion for Divine technology has let him to discover evolutionary transformations of our energetic body. His journey is to explore the integration of Free Energy Research, Healing Technologies, and a Cosmic Awareness of our Extra Terrestrial neighbors
- “I practice what I have coined as “White Ops”. This coherent approach is the antiparticle to Black Ops. The idea is to have highly visible projects that integrate advanced technology with art and consciousness. In the background we direct funds and resources to independent researchers around the world in the acceleration of human ascension.”
- Vossa recently joined the Searl Magnetics Team and has been working with Professor John Searl and the Searl Effect Generator. Vossa’s latest projects are to establish The Center of Mass Creation and Vossanation Ecol-laboratories for a new generation of conscious technologies.
- About the Searl Effect Generator:
- The Searl Effect was discovered by John Roy Robert Searl in 1946.
- Put simply, it is a method of extracting clean and sustainable electrical energy.
- The SEG consists of three fixed stator rings that are uniquely magnetized with patterns setup to generate continual motion of similarly magnetized cylindrical rotors. The magnetic rotors or rollers consist of eight segmented components made of the same four layers of concentric materials that make up the stators. The rollers have both freedom of spin and rotation around the stator which generates both mechanical and electrical power.
- The SEG is an ‘open system’ of energy conversion that is in accordance with known thermodynamic laws; particularly as it may apply at the quantum level. The open energy cycle of the SEG enables it to function both as a prime mover of mechanical rotors, but more so as an electrical generator that continuously interacts and processes energy from the natural environment. Read More
-- SilverThunder 21:33, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
GDS website update: getting tested; September the earliest for products
Stuart Campbell brought this to our attention:
Present statement at http://www.gdstechnologies.ca/
- We are currently delayed and behind schedule. We are getting our unit tested and certified by a third party North American company. We are in the process of getting performance and safety testing done which is crucial for the warranty purposes. This is our last update until early September before we can release the product to the public.
- As you know, it is impossible to create energy out of 4 gallons of water. We have developed a way to enhance the high volume of energy required with our components all working together.
- Thank you.
-- SilverThunder 23:55, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
The G Machines Are Coming!
- From: AuroraTek
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 11:44 AM
- Subject: AuroraTek NEWS BRIEF: The G Machines Are Coming!
- Greetings from the Land of AZ,
- There was a fascinating article published back in 1959 in a magazine called "Young Men." The title, "The G-Machines Are Coming." In other words, top aerospace companies in the 1950's were working on anti-gravity technology. So, why don't we have this technology today? There could only be one correct answer and that is, Government Suppression! [And sequestration/absconding -- SDA] Let's face it, were stuck in a world that still makes primitive rockets, while the ETs are running around the galaxy with anti-grav technology and we have most of mainstream science doubting their existence. What is wrong with this proverbial picture? The answer - everything. This has to change, and at AuroraTek, our intent is to change this backward paradigm. To read this amazing article, please visit:
- Bill & Aurora
- - - -
- From: AuroraTek
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:16 PM
- Subject: AuroraTek NEWS BRIEF: Part 2 - The G-Engines Are Coming!
- Greetings from the Land of AZ,
- I updated my expose' of "The G-Engines Are Coming." Please visit:
- My conclusion: Since the early 1960's, there is little doubt the USA "Blackop" Military/Industrial Complex had anti-gravity technology perfected and deployed!
- Will we ever know about it?
- Bill & Aurora
-- SilverThunder 21:33, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
Gravity Power: Secondary-oscillation-to-rotation project at university in India
Here's a cute project, well-presented, aiming to get rotary motion from a Milkovic secondary oscillation system. They get an A for effort.
I had to laugh at their last scene conceptually showing a playground swing being set up to provide the oscillations voluntarily. I guess as long as your pumping need wasn't constant, this could serve as a "free energy" source, from the kids on the playground doing what they do anyway: swing.
The problem with getting rotary motion is that things have to be in exact synchronization or they start working against each other. A child on a swing is not going to be giving you any kind of synchronization. A clever engineer might come up with ways of giving some cushion to the strict synchronization requirements -- wiggle room -- but probably only within the parameters of a nominally consistent input source. Furthermore, changes in the output load are also going to affect this balance, so it's likely that the only plausible scenario would be 1) consistent input, 2) consistent load.
- This project is made by Harshil Padia, Amey Patel, Jatan Desai and Vinay Sawant who are the students of Shri. Bhaghubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic (in India) from the Department of Mechanical Engineering. This is their last year Diploma Project. This video is intended to show their work from last 2 years. They are still working on this project. If want to share your thoughts or any suggestions, you can send mail at - firstname.lastname@example.org (YouTube; )
-- SilverThunder 14:14, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
LENR-to-Market Digest -- March 7, 2015
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR > E-Cat >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- March 7, 2015 - Highlights include: photos of 1 MW E-Cat with 30,000 components; rudimentary direct-to-elec. achieved; Parkhomov replication acclaim; new replication attempts by Benoit Schillings and by Jean-Paul Biberian; Hot-Cat 2.0 book; Current Science issue on LENR; explosion of MFMP "dog bone"; LENR-Cinderella analogy; $4 trillion BlackRock looking; fraud fundraiser (PESN)
-- SilverThunder 13:48, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
Strawbury.com Seeks to Prepare Technology for Migrating to Another Planet
- Featured: Tools > Organizations >
Strawbury.com Seeks to Prepare Technology for Migrating to Another Planet - Dedicated to fostering innovative, new technologies, including free energy devices. Users can submit their devices to be viewable on the site. The service is free of charge. Alphabetics portrays the site as a visionary doorkeeper. (PESWiki; March 6, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 13:47, 9 March 2015 (UTC)
Pure Energy SPIRIT Network fundraiser
- Featuring: Spirituality > Supping w/ Jesus > Donations / Fundraisers >
Pure Energy SPIRIT Network fundraiser - An explanation of why, in the past few weeks, I have felt driven to pursue a spiritual path and let the free energy news wane. If my quest is successful, not only will exotic FE benefit, but all things alternative that have been suppressed. We do need your contributions to keep things going. Thanks. (PESN; March 5, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 23:34, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
To the Dumas Effect
- (YouTube; May 19, 2014)
- Following the example of the Casimir Effect,
- the Dumas Effect produces an output of 116%.
- For the first time a simple process
- that is easy to make and costs very little
- enables everyone to have access to free energy.
-- SilverThunder 06:24, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
Google Looks to Censor Alternative Sites
- (YouTube; March 2, 2015)
- Search Engine giant Google, the major driver of traffic to the majority of media portals is moving to change the way it ranks websites, declaring that it intends to use known partisan debunking outlets to determine the “truthfulness” of content. 
-- SilverThunder 07:21, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
Is Lindsey Stirling Heavenly Mother in the Flesh?
- Spirituality > Alphabetics > Supping w/ Jesus >
Is Lindsey Stirling Heavenly Mother in the Flesh? - Alphabetics provides a very exact portrayal of the world-famous, dancing violinist Mormon girl; and it also points to her as Heavenly Mother incarnate, to help us prevent the 3.5-year reign of the beast we have coming to us if we don't repent soon. Do you want to help me get her attention? (GreaterThings; March 2, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 23:33, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
Another Alperen ~MEG Demo: 355 W out; 0 in
- Featured / Best Exotic: Electromagnetic > Alperen Group / TurXotor >
Another Alperen ~MEG Demo: 355 W out; 0 in - "It's a kind of MEG that uses free magnetic flux sources with low energy. The last one used magnet: parallel e turxator." (PESN; February 28, 2015)
-- SilverThunder 18:38, 28 February 2015 (UTC)
March 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2015:March:1-7
February 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2015:February:1-7
January 2015 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2015:January:1-7
December 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:December:1-7
November 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:November:1-7
October 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:October:1-7
September 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:September:1-7
August 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:August:1-7
July 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:July:1-7
June 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:June:1-7
May 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:May:1-7
April 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:23-30
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:15-22
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:April:1-7
March 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:March:1-7
February 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:1-7
January 2014 Archive
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:1-7
Moved to Free Energy Blog:Formatting
Hotlinking / Permalinks
At the opening of the items is a "permalink" where you can grab the permanent url for that item.
They com in the format: [[Free Energy Blog:year:month:day#Name of story heading]] For example, the "[[Free_Energy_Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates|December GEET Updates]]" on December 7, 2013, could have the following format: (following the peswiki.com/index.php/) <nowiki>[[Free Energy Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates]].
In the News
- (This page)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Engineered Drought Catastrophe Targeting California • Natutech article about Blacklight Power • Simple Leonardo Da Vinci gravity wheel that doesn't work • Hundreds of Stockton, CA, USA smart meters explode from surge • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 16, 2015; 15:55 GMT)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Feel free to comment down below using the Disquss feature, or you can log in and actually post your input at the end of the news item of relevance. Just please follow the rules of 1) Respect, 2) Flexibility, 3) Pay Attention. If you violate the rules of decorum, you could lose your privilege of editing at PESWiki. At the end of your remark, use -- ~~~~ to have PESWiki fill in your username and date of posting.
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy