PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog
This is a new index page page to BOOKMARK and visit often
- Shortcut to Blog
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan (SilverThunder)
Pure Energy Systems News
Beginning September 22, 2013
This morning I finally decided to start a Blog page here at PESWiki for the purpose of posting those cool things that come into my inbox that usually end up eventually going to the Raw Free Energy News Hopper: Items I placed in my news hopper, intending to format them for inclusion in the news, but limitations of having only so many hours in a day prevented it. Rather than have them go unannounced altogether, I present them here in a raw format. There are many gems in the mix.
This way, I can post these gems as they come in, or at least within a day or two, rather than waiting sometimes 2-6 months to post them as I've been doing until now.
Don't confuse this page with our site: http://PureEnergyBlog.com - which is more in story format, with each page having a free energy development, event or item featured. The PESWiki Blog is designed to be more rough and tumble, just posting links and a brief description and maybe an image.
We also will post links here to things we run in our regular news, stories we post, feature pages we post. That way, you could have this as your sole bookmark for the family of PES sites, and be updated on all the stuff we put out.
To have your bookmark come directly to this point, the url you want to bookmark is http://peswiki.com/index.php/Free_Energy_Blog#Blog
Since this is a global website, times are in reference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
H-Cat Performance Contest
Just added this to the Justin Church H-Cat page. OS:Justin Church's H-Cat#Criteria for "Best"
Criteria for "Best"
In this contest to see who can come up with the best design, the following criteria should be met:
- Great (retail price)/(watt input)/(BTU produced) ["$/w/b"] (lowest wins)
- Build at least ten prototype commercial systems
We will be looking to recognize the following achievements, and hopefully will be able to award some substantial prizes for these accomplishments:
The best in these categories each 6 months (January/July), which are commercially available (meaning at least ten prototype commercial systems have been built):
- Best $/w/b
- Best scientific evaluation of the process (proper calorimetry, HHO species characterization/effect, nuclear detection, methodology)
- Easiest to replicate (design available for open license worldwide)
- Most company sales - by one company (tabulated by units-sold x power/unit)
- Most device sales - of a specific model (tabulated by units-sold x power/unit)
- Best portable device (light-weight, high power density, practical, useful, attractive, affordable)
- Most power-dense aparatus (output/size)
- Largest [e.g. power plant] (in terms of total BTU or electricity output)
- Smallest [e.g. cell phone] (in terms of total BTU or electricity output)
- Most light-weight (weight/power output)
- Most efficient (lowest losses)
- Safest device (least number of incidences)
- Best at load-following
- Best looking device
- Easiest to maintain
- Most durable (no planned obsolescence)
- Least durable (not a contest you want to win)
- Best space application (able to handle zero gravity as well as thrust, with minimal maintenance/input)
- Safest device
- Most dangerous (not a contest you want to win)
-- SilverThunder 14:51, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Justin Church's H-Cat
- Featured: Hydroxy / LENR >
Justin Church's H-Cat - In January, Justin launched an open source design he instigated that involves venting hydroxy or HHO gas -- un-ignited -- through a catalytic converter (the kind used in automobiles) -- in ambient conditions -- and generating significant heat in the process, which is probably LENR, given its platinum/palladium in the presence of energetic H (Brown's Gas). (PESWiki; March 9, 2014)
here's the video interview I did with Justin:
-- SilverThunder 00:49, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Netflix' House of Cards is excellent
Just a quick plug for the Netflix-produced series, House of Cards.
I started watching it yesterday evening, for a little break, and ended up watching five episodes straight, until 2:30 am.
It gives a chilling insight into the corruption in politics in D.C. -- how people who look honorable an be anything but, and use that to their advantage in blackmailing people, because people tend to be so riveted in pride on not making public mistakes or being shamed, rather than just admitting mistakes, getting help, getting back up, and moving forward.
It also depicts how the mainstream press is on its way down.
While it portrays corruption, it is good about not giving excruciating details of that corruption. You get the idea without being fed a full serving.
No wonder it has become one of the most popular shows.
Now I'm waiting for Cheri to catch up so we can watch the series together.
The relevance of this to exotic free energy is that the same conspiratorial forces at play in politics also plays out in control of energy -- also a house of cards. A new way of doing things is coming -- from the alternative crowd.
Presently, by the way, I'm working on the HHO-LENR story. Hope to have it up later today, but it may take longer. Excellent stuff. Stay tuned.
-- SilverThunder 23:11, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends
Here are three power interviews I've watched in the last couple of days. The first is with Alex Jones and Ben Swan. The second is with Ben Swan and Luke Rudowski. The third is with Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson.
- Alex finishes with special guest and award winning investigating journalist Ben Swan discussing the horrible over stepping of power by President Obama including executive orders, 2nd amendment as well as the extreme policy of the Presidential "Kill List" (YouTube; March 6, 2014)
- - - -
- Ukraine, RT, and Big Money in Journalism (YouTube; March 6, 2014)
- - - -
- Alex Jones sits down with the founder of The Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson for an explosive interview covering a multitude of topics. Jones and Carlson dive into the importance of the second amendment, the dictatorial moves of Obama and the rise of the Tea Party. The interview then jumps head first into a hard hitting crash course in the lies surrounding the September 11 attacks, covering everything from eye witness accounts, the stand down of NORAD and a bevy of alarming evidence surrounding the collapse of building 7. (YouTube; March 7, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 05:36, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter
Here's the latest update from Bill Alek.
- From: William Alek
- To: undisclosed-recipients:
- Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 10:26 PM
- Subject: AuroraTek NEWS BRIEF: SmartPAK Status
- Greetings from the Land of AZ,
- Just to let everyone know, I'm presently programming the DSP microcontroller that's on the SmartPAK boards. The controller runs at about 30 MIPS. Because of security issues, I can't go into any detail. The programming should take a few weeks to complete and test.
- Aurora and I will be at the Preppers Fest March 21 - 23. The event will be held at the Arizona Fair Grounds. If you're in town, stop by our booth! I will also be giving a lecture - "The Reality of FREE Energy."
- I have some deliveries to make in mid-month of April. My plan is to deliver a couple of 100 Watt units.
- By mid-May, I plan to deliver a 250 Watt unit.
- Also, Aurora and I will be at the Extraordinary Technology Conference, July 30 - Aug 3. The event will be held in Albuquerque, NM. I will be giving a lecture about the amazing Floyd Sweet device.
- My proverbial plate is full...
While I have your attention on the subject of AuroraTek, let me mention that I've been looking into a very similarity between Bill's technology and Thane Heins' patented technology.
To make a very long story short, yes, Bill's technology does indeed have strong similarities, with some improvements on control. Yes, three of Thane's patents were awarded. However, their present status is "dead", so from an IP perspective, it is a moot point.
Toroid Generator Coil
CA2594905 ( Canada )
IMPROVED POWER DEVICE
issued 2008 ( application )
Canadian Patent 2437745
-- SilverThunder 01:29, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
Rat in the ceiling, wall, soffit
- Featured: Off Topic >
Rat in the ceiling, wall, soffit; Blackbird lands on my foot - A little Friday diversion having nothing to do with exotic free energy; just a day in the life of a reporter/networker, having to take care of things around the house. Also a look at the animal totems for rat and black bird. (PESN; March 7, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:02, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon
Yesterday, Wasif Kahloon posted another video. This one at DailyMotion.com. Stefan Hartmann of Overunity.com posted it to YouTube (embedded below), linked up from his Facebook page, where he has been very active in commenting / dialoguing with skeptics and supporters.
In the video, they show the components lifted off the ground, except for the fan. However, the fan has an on-off switch, which is "off" when the motor starts.) The 3.5 kW output from the generator is demonstrated by powering four higher-watt bulbs, a fan, a water heater, an iron. The system is purposely turned on and off 2-3 times.
- (YouTube; Mar 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 19:29, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: March 6, 2014
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: March 6, 2014 - Blacklight semi-continuous plasma • LENR-to-Market Digest • Generator-Motor.info • Ukranian Scientists made Tesla Generator • Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge? magnet motor video • LPP update • H2HyPod • Hendershot Fuelless Generator Guide scam • Hoverboard HOAX • Boeing antigravity propulsion • The Ultimate Power Grab (FreeEnergyNews)
-- SilverThunder 16:57, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
Shaun McCarthy posts magnet motor video
10 hours ago, Shaun McCarthy posted a video of what looks like a magnet motor at Facebook, saying: "Some birthdays are better than others, even when you are just playing with bluetac!"
-- SilverThunder 00:21, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
LENR-to-Market Weekly -- March 6, 2014
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- March 6, 2014 - Highlights this week include: the people at IH "believe in the work they do"; H-Cat video, crowfunding for quantification; Lattice Energy transmutation; MIT LENR demo dialogue; disruptive, strategic shock; NASA & LENR Aircraft; Mitsubishi LENR patent; 2 upcoming events; Blacklight's semi-continuous plasma. (PESN; March 6, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 00:02, 7 March 2014 (UTC)
Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge?
Frank Acland posted the following story over at E-CatWorld: Is Steorn Getting Ready to Re-emerge? (Feb. 25, 2014):
- I have been following the fortunes of the Irish company Steorn for many years now — ever since they came on the scene in August of 2006 with their ad in the Economist with their claim of the discovery of a source of free, clean and constant energy.
- Well, there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since that time, and Steorn went through some pretty devastating public relations events, including a demonstration of its technology in London which did not work, and a scientific jury decision which went against them. The company has been dismissed and derided by critics for a long time now who have held them up as example of a scam and a failure.
- A few years ago, Steorn pretty much fell of the radar, and have stayed very quiet in terms of public statements — but the company has not disappeared. Somehow they have kept funding their operations and there are signs now that they might be ready to reemerge into the public realm.
- Steorn’s CEO Shaun McCarthy has said that the company has been working on developing a ‘low frequency induction heating system’ they call Hephaheat. Steorn states that Hephaheat is a spin-off of Steorn’s Orbo technology — which the company claims is a means of producing an energy gain from magnetic interactions.
- Steorn’s CEO Shaun McCarthy has said that the first commercial application of Hephaheat will be its use in domestic water heaters, and the company claims that it has licensing agreements with two major manufacturers to produce and market these water heaters. Late last year, McCarthy told Sterling Allan of PESN that these products would come to market in the first half of 2014.
- Just today, Shaun McCarthy posted some comments on Facebook which seem to indicate that we might not be too far away from some news from Steorn.
- He wrote: “Sometimes stuff takes longer than you want…. it’s going to be a LOT of fun in the next few weeks, a lot . . . life is about to get fun again… and it takes time, but it’s been a roller coaster ride and at some point you jump off it with a BIG smile on you face . . . Better suited to this time and this place – going to enjoy every minute of what 2007 should have been – I am a purist OU man, no wires.”
- Just what might be going on is not clear, but it sounds to me like we might be getting close to some news of interest out of Dublin.
-- SilverThunder 21:35, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
BlackLight successfully performed first test of semi-continuous plasma power production
Originally posted here. Moved to PESN.
- Featured: Nuclear > Blacklight >
Blacklight achieves semi-continuous plasma power production - On March 2, Blacklight uploaded three videos showing brief, continuous runs of their multi-toothed gears, inside which the plasma reaction takes place. A few micro liters of water are hit with two electrodes to create a supersonic-expanding plasma. (PESN; March 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:03, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
Russian replications of Kapanadze solid state circuit
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic > Kapanadze >
Russian replications of Kapanadze solid state circuit - A group of Russian replicators have been posting videos of their seemingly successful replications of Tariel Kapanadze's solid state free energy generator technology. (PESWiki; March 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 02:21, 6 March 2014 (UTC)
Hoverboard and Anti-Gravity are finally here via HUVrTech
- Featured: Anti-Gravity / Flight >
Hoverboard and Anti-Gravity are finally here via HUVrTech [HOAX] - In 2010, a group of
MIT graduate studentslaunched an ambitious project resulting in an announcement on March 3 that the first application, a Hoverboard, has arrived (Available by Dec. 2014). "Our team consists of materials science, electricity & magnetism experts who've solved an important part of one of science's mysteries: the key to antigravity." (PESN; March 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 16:14, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Boeing antigravity propulsion comes out of the closet
- March 3, 2014 - Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.
- As part of the effort, which is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works advanced research and development facility in Seattle, the company is trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices in Russia and Finland. The approach, however, has been thwarted by Russian officialdom.
- The Boeing drive to develop a collaborative relationship with the scientist in question, Dr Evgeny Podkletnov, has its own internal project name: ‘GRASP’ — Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion.
- A GRASP briefing document obtained by JDW sets out what Boeing believes to be at stake. "If gravity modification is real," it says, "it will alter the entire aerospace business."
- GRASP’s objective is to explore propellentless propulsion (the aerospace world’s more formal term for anti-gravity), determine the validity of Podkletnov’s work and "examine possible uses for such a technology". Applications, the company says, could include space launch systems, artificial gravity on spacecraft, aircraft propulsion and ‘fuelless’ electricity generation — so-called ‘free energy’.
-- SilverThunder 05:33, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
What They Know / How the Earth Works
- From: Clay Graner
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 11:54 AM
- Subject: interesting
- Website: http://www.Suspicious0bservers.org
- Blog: http://www.Suspicious0bserversCollective.org
- Major Warnings/Alerts: https://twitter.com/TheRealS0s
-- SilverThunder 03:40, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Hendershot Fuelless Generator Guide -- Do You Know of any Successful Replications?
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Hendershot Fuelless Generator Guide -- Do You Know of any Successful Replications? - I doubt any of you have not seen advertisements for this system that allegedly powers a bank of lights then a flat screen TV. While it is likely a scam, we're asking for evidence for successful replications. (PESWiki; March 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 03:17, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
LPP Tungsten electrodes ready mid-May; Plan to achieve commercial fusion to lower electricity costs 10x
Here is an excerpt of a story posted yesterday at NextBigFuture:
- Lawrenceville Plasma Physics Tungsten Electrodes will be ready in mid-May and the rest of the plan to achieve breakthrough commercial fusion to lower electricity costs by ten times
- The tungsten electrodes needed for LPP’s next set of experiments are rolling forward. The electrodes are needed to eliminate impurities, and cleaner plasma is expected to raise density and yield in the tiny plasmoids where fusion reactions take place. They are on track to be installed by mid-May. The tungsten blank for the cathode (the larger outer electrode) has been completed by Tungsten Heavy Powder and is being shipped to New Jersey. There another company, New Jersey Precision Technology, will machine the block into the exact shape required, a complex process expected to take about 10 weeks.
- The tungsten anode was redesigned into a plate-and-cylinder combination shape. Both the anode and the cathode, will connect to the rest of the circuit outside the vacuum chamber. Not only will this design eliminate any possibility of plasma impurities from arcing, but by spreading the current at the join out into a larger diameter, it will eliminate any arcing at all, even at the highest currents. With the re-design, the anode, too, is now being manufactured in time for May installation.
- The tungsten blank, with outer diameter of 12” and total weight approaching 200 lbs, is prepped for shipping from San Diego.
- 60 volunteers have come forward to help by signing up at LPP’s website. In crowdfunding, contributions are solicited on central websites, such as Kickstarter or Indiegogo. The volunteers, from fifteen countries, have started to publicize the crowdfunding effort and have themselves pledged over $12,000. In addition, volunteers are starting to take on other tasks, such as selecting the best photos to upload to LPP’s new website, planned to go live in late March.
- The initial crowdfunding effort is planned to kick off on Earth Day, April 22. It will aim to raise the money needed for the project’s most expensive set of equipment—the beryllium electrodes that will replace the tungsten electrodes now in the works. Beryllium will be needed for the final part of the research drive to demonstrate scientific feasibility because of the intense x-rays that will be generated as FF-1 approaches its highest performance. The x-rays are absorbed in a tiny layer of tungsten, and will vaporize it. But beryllium will be transparent to most x-rays and will spread out the rest harmlessly. However, beryllium is far more expensive than tungsten and the electrodes will cost as much as $250,000, something crowdfunding can supply.
-- SilverThunder 16:56, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Jovan Marjanovic book pre-dates Generator-Motor.info
I also posted this at Directory:Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electrical Energy
- From: Veljko Milkovic IR Centar
- To: Sterling D. Allan
- Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 2:39 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electricity
- Regarding to the latest PESWiki news:
- Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electricity - Good news from Ukraine! Three inventors there have teamed up to develop and patent a very simple energy generation system modality that consumes less power when the load increases. They say it can be used in stand-alone power supply systems. (PESWiki; March 2, 2014)
- Dear Sterling,
- This generator from Ukriane is nothing new. It is the Phi (Φ) generator. We think it was invented by Mr. Boyce.
- Jovan Marjanovic has explained its work in details in his book and proposed some modifications like using three coils instead of two coils as used in original Phi generator. This picture below (from your site)
- Is small modification of the picture displayed on the front cover of Jovan’s book [published in 2011]:
- Jovan has proposed two magnet to concentrate magnetic flux further in the distance.
- They used single magnets as in original Phi generator.
- We do not know is their patent valid or not. What do you think?
- Best regards.
- PR & Web team
- Veljko Milkovic Research & Development Center
-- SilverThunder 22:57, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
Ukranian Scientists made Tesla Generator
Someone posted a link to this in the comments at Directory:Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electrical Energy, pointing out that there is other great news from the Ukraine, where so much chaos is before us in the news all the time. The commenter said this is "even better news" than the page we posted.
- (YouTube; November 25, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 22:57, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
The Spectraphonic Periodic Table of the Elements
On February 27, Joshua Gulick of Portland, Oregon, USA wrote:
- If you have not seen the audible periodic table that I finished a while ago, you might wish to hear the sound of oxygen or neon at http://spectraphonictable.com
- "Relax and enjoy this complimentary version of the Spectraphonic Periodic Table of the Elements, the first and only periodic table where you may hear the characteristic light signature (spectra) of each element dropped forty octaves into the auditory range. Hear the sounds of the atoms. Experience the building blocks of reality… of the Universe… of You."
Awesome stuff. Someone should start composing some music with these in a synthesizer, with visual components included.
-- SilverThunder 23:53, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electricity
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Generator-Motor.info for Generating Electricity - Good news from Ukraine! Three inventors there have teamed up to develop and patent a very simple energy generation system modality that consumes less power when the load increases. They say it can be used in stand-alone power supply systems. (PESWiki; March 2, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:42, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
- - - -
Nothing posted March 1
- - - -
H2HyPod claims to have the best hydroxy technology in the world
posted a little while ago
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Hydroxy > H2Hypod >
H2HyPod claims to have the best hydroxy technology in the world - With seven years of development, over 400 installations, reams of data, international patents awarded, for protection in 147 countries, inventor James Culture says their H2HyPod is ready for international roll-out in a major way. Typical mileage improvement is 35% but in some cases is much higher. (PESN; March 1, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:56, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
The Ultimate Power Grab
This brief excerpt from the Alex Jones Channel talks about several "power grabs" by the powers that be, including new road taxes to extract money from electric vehicle drivers that are not buying gas. They also address the "smart grid" that isn't so smart and doesn't save money.
- (YouTube; )
-- SilverThunder 22:10, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
This Week in Free Energy: February 27, 2014
posted this morning
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: February 27, 2014: Last Smartscarecrow Episode - Jerry Smith - Modern Benjamin Franklin • Smart Scarecrow show closes • Lattice Energy's LENR Process Could Create Gold and Platinum? • Raul Melendres' Free Energy Cell Phone Charger • SkyCollections' IC-18 Closes the Loop • Les Kraut's Instructions for a Crystal Battery (Generator) (FreeEnergyNews)
Gary's "Final Episode"
- (YouTube; February 27, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 21:51, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
Michael Tellinger on tour in Europe - March & April 2014
- From: Michael Tellinger
- Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:57 AM
- Subject: Michael Tellinger on tour in Europe - March & April 2014
- Michael Tellinger in EUROPE March – April 2014
- Hello Sterling
- I am proud to announce my first ever tour of Europe. This spring tour will take me to FRANCE, HOLLAND, GERMANY, AUSTRIA AND SWITZERLAND. Please share this with those who live in the area and may be interested. I have new information about the electronic measurements in the stone circles and Adam’s Calendar, the pyramids and the stone tools that have shown to be very powerful energy generating devices - we are very close to devising a new-era Free Energy Device based on this ancient technology. Come see some of the stone tools in my workshop presentations. I have an update on my final court appearance against the banksters of South Africa and also the UBUNTU Party’s plans for the national elections in South Africa - 7 May 2014.
- Details of my tour are below:
- PARIS: Friday 7 March 2014
- VENUE: Résidence Internationale of Paris - 44, rue Louis Lumière - 75020 Paris
- TIME: 6 30 pm
- Booking : Isabelle Fouchet
- e-mail: Ifouchet@free.fr
- Phone : +33 (0)6 10 79 33 84
- AMSTERDAM: 15 March 2014
- VENUE: The Mirror center http://www.mirrorcentre.nl/ in Amsterdam.
- TIME: 15.00-19.00 , 3 hour presentation and 1 hour Q&A (rooms opens at 14.30, be on time)
- Price: 20 Euro
- Link to Ticket system will be online soon (ticket sale at the door as long seats are available)
- Route : http://www.mirrorcentre.nl/route.html
- There is a small cafe open for something simple to eat and drink.
- For information contact: email@example.com
- GRONINGEN: 20 March 2014
- VENUE: Huis de Beurs
- A-Kerkhof Zuid Zijde 4 - 9711 JB, Groningen
- TIME: 19:30 - 22:00h Please be punctual.
- Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GERMANY – AUSTRIA & SWITZERLAND
- Please see this website for full details and bookings: http://ereignishorizont-kongress.info/
- There will be several more presentations than the four main ones listed below where I will be presenting with Klaus Dona and Robert Stein while Andreas Koerber will be providing awesome music.
- Munich/Karlsfeld (Germany)
- 22 March 2014 – EREIGNISHORIZONT Spezial / Conference feat. Michael Tellinger, Klaus Dona, Robert Stein and Andreas Koerber (music)
- 23 March 2014 – Workshop with Michael Tellinger
- Cologne (Germany)
- 29 March 2014 – EREIGNISHORIZONT Spezial / Conference feat. Michael Tellinger, Klaus Dona, Robert Stein and Andreas Koerber (music)
- 30 March 2014 – Workshop with Michael Tellinger
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 5 April 2014 – EREIGNISHORIZONT Spezial / Conference feat. Michael Tellinger, Klaus Dona, Robert Stein and Andreas Koerber (music)
- 6 April 2014 – Workshop with Michael Tellinger
- Vienna/Rabenstein (Austria)
- 12 April 2014 – EREIGNISHORIZONT Spezial / Conference feat. Michael Tellinger, Klaus Dona, Robert Stein and Andreas Koerber (music)
- 13 April 2014 – Workshop with Michael Tellinger
- Please see this website for full details and bookings: http://ereignishorizont-kongress.info/
- See you in Europe.
- Love & light
- Michael of the family Tellinger
-- SilverThunder 05:05, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
Smart Scarecrow show closes; opens new media opportunity
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Smart Scarecrow show closes; opens new media opportunity - After five years of providing a weekly broadcast, Gary Hendershot has decided to take an extended break from his weekly energy interview show, though he will be continuing his Wide Awake News segment. Meanwhile, let's see if we can come up with a reasonable substitute. (PESN; February 27, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 04:05, 28 February 2014 (UTC)
"Free Energy Cell Phone Charger"
Feb. 27, 3:40 GMT update: replaced previous content with link to feature page.
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Raul Melendres' Free Energy Cell Phone Charger - Philippines inventor, Malendres posted a video with the description: "charge your cell phone using my unlimited powers FREE ENERGY CELLPHONE CHARGER anytime, and any place in the planet." It looks like a tiny QMoGen. (PESN; February 27, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 22:40, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
Epic Extreme Earth Change Events in 2013
Along the lines of weather control, this compilation of extreme weather events -- several "worst ever" or "worst in 500-1000 years" events, points to the mantra to the weather controllers: "You're doing an awful job. Stop it! Let mother nature do it's thing, without your help."
And with all the damage from these storms, you're not going to be hearing them claim credit for these storms.
- Warning: This video may be too intense and dramatic for some viewers to handle. Viewer discretion is advised! Extreme weather events for 2013 here on this video. 2013 was one of the more extreme years on record with the biggest storms, the biggest tornados the most fireballs the biggest floods and the list goes on. (YouTube; January 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:29, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
SkyCollections' IC-18 Closes the Loop
Owen Charles writes: Seen skycollections lates video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVSFZyOUfM&list=UUWqI0GXGprm81g3gkVa5v_w [playlist]
In fact his last 3 vids are interesting.
- (YouTube; February 25, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:14, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
OT: PianoGuys at ice castles
Relevance: OFF TOPIC
This has nothing to do with free energy. Just want to share an amazing performance by some local Utahns with international fame. I saw the cellist at an expo center in salt lake a few months back. Midway is the next town over from where my father-in-law, a bronze sculptor, lives. We were up there a couple of weekends ago for his birthday, and they were talking about how we should go see the ice castles.
- Piano Guys release 'Let It Go' cover filmed at Midway ice castles (Deseret News; February 19 2014)
- (YouTube; February 19, 2014)
- (YouTube; February 19, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 19:41, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
California Uses Black-Ops Weather Control Technology to Combat Drought
Following up from this, the Alex Jones Show posted this interview they did with the Father of Weaponized Weather, Ben Livingston.
- Interview: The Father Of Weaponized Weather, Ben Livingston -- Dr. Livingston was assigned in 1966 from the Naval weapons research Laboratory to a marine fighter squadron in Vietnam. Instead of guns, the aircraft under Livingston's control were fitted with cloud seeding equipment. "My mission was to find clouds and seed them for maximum precipitation value" he stated. (YouTube; February 26, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 18:40, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
Lattice Energy LLC's LENR Process Creates Gold and Platinum?
- Featured: Nuclear > LENR >
Lattice Energy LLC's LENR Process Could Create Gold and Platinum? - Metals specialist, Kitco, reports that Chicago company headed by Lewis Larsen (of Widom-Larsen theory) is moving forward in their R&D process toward not only creating energy, but creating precious metals at the same time. (PESWiki; February 26, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 04:01, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:8-14
- Free Energy Blog:2014:February:1-7
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:24-31
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:16-23
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:8-15
- Free Energy Blog:2014:January:1-7
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:25-31
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:18-24
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:11-17
- Free Energy Blog:2013:December:4-10
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November 27 - December 3
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November:20-26
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November:13-19
- Free Energy Blog:2013:November:6-12
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October 29 - November 5
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October:22-28
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October:15-21
- Free Energy Blog:2013:October:1-7
Moved to Free Energy Blog:Formatting
Hotlinking / Permalinks
At the opening of the items is a "permalink" where you can grab the permanent url for that item.
They com in the format: [[Free Energy Blog:year:month:day#Name of story heading]] For example, the "[[Free_Energy_Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates|December GEET Updates]]" on December 7, 2013, could have the following format: (following the peswiki.com/index.php/) <nowiki>[[Free Energy Blog:2013:12:06#December GEET Updates]].
In the News
- (This page)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: H-Cat Performance Contest • Netflix' House of Cards is excellent • Alternative Media Mogul Chit-Chat about trends • AuroraTek hopes to deliver 100-W unit by mid-April; 250 W by mid-May; Patent matter • Another magnet motor demo from Wasif Kahloon • Shaun McCarthy posts magnet motor video • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated March 10, 2014; 16:45 GMT)
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Feel free to comment down below using the Disquss feature, or you can log in and actually post your input at the end of the news item of relevance. Just please follow the rules of 1) Respect, 2) Flexibility, 3) Pay Attention. If you violate the rules of decorum, you could lose your privilege of editing at PESWiki. At the end of your remark, use -- ~~~~ to have PESWiki fill in your username and date of posting.
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | QMoGen | Plasma | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy