PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)|
See also PESWiki:Questions, for other places to get answers.
General and particular FAQs
- Overview FAQ – General questions about the PESWiki project.
- Readers' FAQ – Finding, reading and using PESWiki material.
- Education FAQ – Using PESWiki as a learning tool.
- Contributing FAQ – Why you might want to contribute to the PESWiki project, and how you can do it.
- Editing FAQ – The ins and outs of creating and editing PESWiki pages.
- Administration FAQ – What an administrator (or "sysop") is, sysop status, and server administration.
- Technical FAQ – Questions about PESWiki software and hardware and their limitations.
- Problems FAQ – Questions relating to past or present difficulties and criticism.
- Miscellaneous FAQ – Everything else.
- Copyright FAQ – Questions pertaining to copyright issues.
- Very Frequently Asked Questions – Commonly asked questions
- Citing PESWiki – Detailed information about how to cite PESWiki when you use it as a reference.
- Who writes PESWiki – An overview of the process and people behind PESWiki.
- PESWiki:What is an article – What constitutes an article.
- Glossary – Definitions of PESWiki jargon and acronyms.
- PHP script FAQ – Covers the major difference in the PHP script from UseModWiki.
- Forking FAQ – How to download PESWiki content and/or software and/or create derivative works of PESWiki.
- Categorization FAQ – About the Category feature introduced in June 2004.
- Template FAQ – About the Template feature.
- Main Page FAQ – How it works and other common answers.
- Help pages – Table of contents for all Help pages.
- The PESWiki Help Desk – For questions about How to use PESWiki.
- Troubleshooting – Help with various technical difficulties with accessing or editing PESWiki pages.
- Editing the main page – Help editing the main page.
- The PESWiki Manual of Style – Stylistic guidebook to help keep PESWiki's appearance self-consistent.
- Replies to common objections – Responses to common criticisms leveled at PESWiki.
- PESWiki:Press Kit – Resources for media inquiries, and corrections to common misconceptions about PESWiki.
- PESWiki department directory