PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Alternative Energy Events Over > 2005
- Events:Archive:2006 - going forward in time
Reverse chronological sequence
- Dec. 8 > Fuel Cells Durability
- Nov. 27 - Dec. 2; Japan > The 12th International Conference on Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
- Nov. 14 > Fuel Cell Summit
- Nov. 14 > Fuel Cell Seminar
- Oct. 31- Nov. 4, 2005 > Congress of Nanotechnology 2005 (San Francisco) - One of the largest gatherings of world-class nanotechnologists and corporate executives involved in the emerging field of nanotechnology, with more than 150 speakers from 38 countries, covering a broad spectrum of Nanotechnology.
- Oct. 5-9 > Solar Power 2005 - Washington, D.C. Conference and Expo. Largest US Solar industry business-to-business event.
- Sept. 18-21 > Air Quality V Conference - Arlington, Virginia, USA. Panel of Top Energy Experts to Discuss Power Systems of the Future. Will address power systems of the future and associated environmental challenges.
- Sept. 18-21 > Portable Power 2005 - San Francisco, California. Annual event will convene industry experts to discuss battery and fuel cell technology, the evolution of the global supply chain, and the future of VoIP. (BusinessWire; Aug. 4)
- Sept. 6 > Renewable Energy Online Courses - Solar Energy International (SEI), a solar energy training and education provider since 1991, is now offering PV Design Online and Solar Home Design courses online. [See SEI website for additional course offerings.]
- August 21-26; Bruxelles, Belgium > 12th International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Systems
- July 28-31, Utah, USA > ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - Salt Lake City. A highlight 'free energy' event of the year, hosted by the Institute for New Science and TeslaTech.
- July 17-27 > North American Solar Challenge - Universities engaged in a race from Austin to Calgary.
- June 24-26, Chicago > Wired Nextfest 2005 - Mini World's Fair features 100 exhibits. Experience robots, flying cars, private space planes, homes of the future, fuel-cell concept cars, unmanned aerial vehicles, hypersonic sound beams, invisibility coats.
- June 24, NH, USA > Inventor's Weekend -- Call for Papers - Bruce Perreault announces tentative line-up of speakers for this next year's event to be held in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA.
- June 9, New York City > Global Warming Solutions 2005 - Will be addressing emerging solutions, including new energy technologies and policies. Targeted to businesses and investors.
- June 1 and 2; San Francisco > World Environment Day to Feature Largest Collection of Fuel Cell Vehicles
- May 21, Mass., USA > 2005 Cold Fusion Colloquium - Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Cold Fusion Goes Back to School at MIT - Colloquium to be held on Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus May 21, 2005.
- May 13-14 100 mpg Challenge: National Monte Carlo-Style Rally - Contest, with $10,000 in awards, will be held in conjunction with the annual Tour deSol, which features alternative energy vehicles. (PESN)
- (listen) Tour de Sol Radio Disney public service announcement - Sat, May 14, Saratoga Spgs; sustainable energy and transportation expo features hybrids, fuel cell vehicles, 100 mpg challenge.
- May 13-14, Penticton, B.C., Canada > Brown's Gas Conference
- May 13-15, Netherlands > Nexus Conference - Energy related topics: "The Mysterious Origins of Oil"; "The Electrical Nature of our Cosmos"; "Earth Energy Grids".
- May 13-16, Siena, Italy 6th International Workshop on Anomalies in Hydrogen / Deuterium Loaded Metals
- May 5-6; London > Clean Energy Expo 2005 - Will address renewable energy, automotive and transport, alternative fuel.
- April 27 > Japan CF-Research Society JCF6 Meeting
- April 5-7 > Cutting Edge Physics for Us All - Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama. Sponsors include NASA, the US Army, the American Physical Society, and the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- March 29 – April 1 > NHA Annual Hydrogen Conference 2005-Call for Papers - National Hydrogen Association. To be held in Washington, DC.
- March 24, CA, USA > Solid State (Cold) Fusion Papers to be highlighted at APS March meeting - The America Physical Society will feature a full session presenting solid state (cold) fusion papers on Thursday March 24th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Mar. 5, 2005 > Better Motors - Better Batteries Conference - Mashantucket, Connecticut USA (home of G.E.). Sponsored by Electrifying Times. How to keep Fuel Cell technology from fleeing U.S.
- February 23-24 > Conference on Renewable Energy in the Upper Midwest - North Dakota, USA; will focus on wind and biomass.
- Jan. 27, 7 p.m., CO, USA > Nikola Tesla: The Forgotten Father of Technology - Free lecture by John Hines, Glenwood Springs (Colorado) Library, Winter Lecture Series.
- Jan. 25-27, Germany > Clean Energy Power 2005 - Exhibition/show focused on energy production, clean and renewable energy. (Conference website)
- Events:Archive:2004 - going backward in time
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page