PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Events:2014:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference • Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
July 30 - August 3, 2014
This is a highlight event of the year.
Conference covers such topics as...
- Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • Zero-Point Energy • Energy Saving Devices • Cosmic/Radiant Energy • Brown's Gas • Low Temperature Plasma • GEET • ElectroGravitation • ElectroMedicine • Magnetic Healing
On September 23, 2013, Steve Elswick wrote:
Preregistration Opens! - 2014 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
SAVE 40% Now! PreRegister Today! Note that we added 1 day to the conference!
Preregistration for the 2014 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (Jul 30-Aug 3/ Albuquerque, NM) is ongoing. However, in order to receive the 40% discount, members must sign up before October 15, 2013!!!
Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas with those you love... who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There's the famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico. It's a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons... just beware of aliens if you travel to Roswell!
Save an additional 5% during the month of October with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member or a just a friend. Instead of a 40% discount... you will receive a 45% discount!
Those wishing to save and preregister now, please go to:
You can also call (520) 463-1994 or email email@example.com
Speaker selection is ongoing ... If you know anyone who would be a good candidate for speaking, have them contact me immediately.
This year's conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Spa & Resort near downtown Albuqerque. Hotel registration has also begun. The hotel registration information is located at:
ExtraOrdinarily LOW Hotel Rates!... The conference site is at the Albuquerque Embassy Suites... with room rates at an eye-popping $94 per night which includes a suite, breakfast and internet! This combined with the extremely discounted registration fee makes this the most affordable alternative energy conference I've ever attended. Act today!
This year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!
See you next July! Bring a friend or two... or three! Thanks
PREREGISTER TODAY!!! CALL (520) 463-1994
We are also seeking sponsors and vendors at this time. If you are interested in being a sponsor or vendor, please contact Terry at (520) 463-1994 or firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=TeslaTech%20Conf.%20featured%20at%20PESWiki.com
Speaker list includes...
Sterling Allan - Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature
Arthur Burke Miller - Practical Power from Tap Water!
Russ Gries - Investigating 21st Century Technologies thru Experimentation
George Wiseman - Advanced Brown’s Gas Technology; Build Your Own Over-Unity Generator
ExtraOrdinary Health Issues
Rozanne Bazinet PhD - Keep Your Brain Strong In This Toxic World
Beverly Rubik, PhD - Beyond the ‘Memory’ of Water… Latest Scientific Discoveries
Charles J. Crosby DO, MD(H) - Cams: Scalar Tech for Relief of Pain/Regrowth of Telomeres
Scalar Energy Technology
Harry Jabs - Electric Universe Theory, Tesla’s Space Energy, and a New Galactic Model
Thorsten Ludwig - Zero Point Energy... The Driving Power of Magnets
William Alek - Revealing the Secrets of FREE Energy / Overunity Technology
ExtraOrdinary Elecro-Gravitic Technology
Luca Piergentili - The Toroidal Magneto-Static Generator (TMSG)
Russell Anderson - Searl Anti-Gravity... Electromagnetic Propulsion
Dannel Roberts - Gravity Shielding Using the Key Ring Atom
ExtraOrdinary Energy Technology
David Yurth - Nova Neal Compression Engine
Thad Mauney - Thermo for the Experimenter: Measuring Hi-Efficiency Device Performance
Kelvin Rigg Sr - GEET: The Evolution of Plasma Physics
Dale Pond - The Nature and Dynamics of Vibration
Ralph Suddath - Vibration, Energy, and Water
Warren Starnes - The Photon Genius .. World’s First Energy Sauna
Real Alternatives in Energy Technology
Moray B King - Plasma Based Energy Research
Rainer Huck - Understanding Energy Anomalies with the Reciprocal System
Michael Twichell - Aether Gravity
Suzanne Price - Ancient Technology: Rediscovering Zero Point Energy
John Milewski - The Nature of Zero Point Energy...
In the News
- TeslaTech Conference goal: most attendees ever - Encourage your friends to come attend. It may open new horizons… new business opportunities… and new friendships! (Free Energy Blog; May 22, 2014)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: September 26, 2013 - Free Energy Blog • ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System • Bill Alek Preparing SmartPAK Power for Electric Bikes • Preregistration Special / Call for Papers for ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2014 • Tesla statue mounted at Wardenclyffe unveiled • A Neutron Bomb would NOT Neutralize Fukushima (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2014 >
Preregistration Special / Call for Papers for ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2014 - Steve Elswick writes: "Speaker selection has started for the 2014 ... Conference (July 30 - August 3). We are seeking presentations on research and devices in the fields of: Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • ZPE • Energy Saving Devices • Cosmic/Radiant Energy • ElectroGravitation, [ect.]." (PESWiki; September 24, 2013)
Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology
TeslaTech,Inc, 296 East Donna Drive, Queen Valley, AZ 85218
Order Hotline: (520) 463-1994
TESLATECH CONFERENCES FOOTER
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2014:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2013:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2012:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2011:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2010:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2009:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2008:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2006:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2005:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic - overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG - for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla's Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day - held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry at PESWiki
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page