PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Events:2013:August:Chuck Pierce's Regen Demo
- Aug. 10, 09:45 am Eastern [GMT-4] update: demo indefinitely pending.
- Shortcut to Blog
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Starting August 7, 2013
On August 8, 2013, from 9-11 pm Eastern time, we plan to do a live demonstration of Charles (Chuck) L. Pierce's "Regen" technology, which involves a "self-looped motor-generator with energy left over to use" -- 17 kW, supposedly. We plan to have around 15 kW of load, both resistive (lights) and inductive (motors). We have 20 halogen lights, 18 of which are the same make/model, each 500 Watt halogen; and 2 of which are 1000-Watt. We also have a 1.5 kW heater we could add to the resistive load side, and a 5 kW air conditioner with a motor.
The battery bank will only be used to initially bring the system up to speed. Rather than be recharged from the set-up, it will be disconnected from the set-up, to remove any questions about which way the electricity is flowing.
You can watch the demo by going to http://smartscarecrow.com/live/
Chuck claims that last year ESA tested his unit for 10 weeks, producing 12 kW. He has not yet provided their report to me. He recently moved, so his papers are not organized yet.
Chuck said he would build one of these for me to install on my house, so after an adequate demo or after he produces sufficient evidence of past testing, the investor who is sponsoring my trip to Cleveland for this demo will be wiring funds for Chuck to build three of these: one for me, and two for him -- if both parties are agreed to the terms, which will include a non-disclosure and non-compete agreement.
Chuck said that people could build a functioning system if they follow the patent (he still hasn't given me the number of the alleged awarded patent), but that if they want the information for an optimal system, they need to contact him. Any commercial roll-out should begin first with a license with Chuck.
- http://Justin.tv/pierceregen - Chuck's new account set up since Gary's power went out.
- http://smartscarecrow.com/live/ was going to be the primary broadcast location, but now is where the chat is taking place; but the Justin.TV location also has chat capability.
The battery bank will only be used to initially bring the system up to speed. Rather than be recharged from the set-up, it will be disconnected from the set-up, to remove any questions about which way the electricity is flowing.
We plan to have around 15 kW of load total during the 2-hour demo (actually less time than that since the intro description will take a few minutes). Maybe at the end we'll push it to the full 17 kW.
We'll roll the aparatus to show that there are not wires coming up from the floor.
Pat couldn't source 20-Amp test strips, so we'll be limited to 15 Amps per strip (five 500-Watt bulbs), and with just 6 outlets on the device, we may be limited in how much we can plug in. I'm going to be telling Pat to try and source a heavy-duty power strip that can handle 45 amps (if they are available) to plug three of the 15-amp power strips into.
- We have 20 halogen lights
- 18 of which are the same make/model, each 500 Watt halogen
- 2 of which are 1000-Watt
- 1.5 kW heater
- 5 kW air conditioner with a motor
- Microwave Oven [will only be good for short runs, not continuous] (An average consumer microwave oven consumes 1100 W of electricity in producing 700 W )
See explanation above.
Eastern time in the U.S. East coast is GMT-4.
December 09, 2013; Tune to 8 MHz magnetic field of Earth
(Also posted at Free Energy Blog)
This comment from Chuck might be of interest to those of you contemplating trying to replicate this QMoGen effect. We never did get a demo from Chuck, so we don't have any verification that he really does have a working design. All we have is his word.
- From: "Charles Pierce"
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 11:23 PM [Mountain]
- Subject: Re: Q. for self-looped motor-generator developers
- You know, Sterling, you have all those experts on your site who think they know everything and haven't done a thing themselves. Have them tune in the 8mhz field of the earth's magnetic field, use a cap and rectify it like Telsa did and drive a motor with it then they would impress me. The system does work, and with the semiconductors available, now they can duplicate it easily. But theyre so busy regurgitating [a] 250yr old law from their armchairs that doesnt even apply to semiconductors at all...
- Charles Pierce
September 14, 2013; Motor Drive Controller
I received the following email from someone who wishes to remain anonymous:
- September 14, 2013 9:01 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Charles (Chuck) Pierce's "Regen" motor drive controller
- Hi Sterling,
- I haven't contacted you before. I follow the news stories on peswiki. I have a limited back ground in electronics and electrical devices. [...]
- The reason I am contacting you is because I've been following the Charles Pierce Regen self looped motor generator and noticed that no one posted anything about the drive motor controller. The name of the controller was in the video.
- Here is the motor controller used to drive the motor. It's the correct brand name and looks the closest to the device. It also meet the power requirements that were listed in the article.
- I am greatly disturbed by all the bashing going on and lack of evaluation of the devices in an objective manner. First, you have to know what components are used and how they interact before you can form a conclusion.
- Your welcome to use information from this email in and article. Just leave out my name and any personal comments.
- I've tried to work on a number of free energy projects but [...]
- Take Care
August 28, 2013 pm: Surviving
Pat O'Conner called to give me an update. He apparently has not been following the recent exchange shown below. He said that Chuck has been busy working on cars "to survive" [pay bills]; and that his daughter needed his help moving. (The unspoken implication is that he's been preoccupied with other things and thus not able to work on getting the Regen running.)
August 27, 2013: Everyone can go to Hell
Own worst enemy strikes again.
On August 27, 2013 11:11 AM Mountain, Chuck wrote by email:
- "I sent you a picture of the unit I ran in 2003, and I was going to build you one. But everybody started their crap, so they dont deserve a damn thing. Sometimes, you have to go on trust and your gut feelings. But I dont want anyone to believe me; I don't care anymore. People burnt me out on them: If they didn't do it, it's a fraud; or: It doesn't work. They don't deserve this or anything like it.
- "I didn't build it for them, I built it for myself for my own needs -- not put it on YouTube and brag and seek glory: Oh, look what built. I don't want anyone's input."
August 23, 2013; pm: Another Heart Attack; "Sent you the one..."
Here are some recent text messages from Chuck:
Auguest 23; 4:36 pm Eastern:
- "Hurt like hell, but I'm okay now. This guy *** is not welcomed here. I've gotten bad reports on him: talks the talk but don't walk the walk. Likes to reverse engineer things. That ain't going to happen. [I] hear he wants to build. Let him learn like I did -- the hard trial and error [way], with his own money.
- "I've been called a scam and everything else on your site. I didn't ask any of those people, including you, for [anything]; and now I'm a fraud and a scammer. Give me a break. I offered to help you for all the good work you've done. I know you've gotten donations for some of the stuff you do, but that's fine; you earn it very well.
- "But don't try to keep digging up stuff on me. I mean it is not where you want to go, okay? Leave well enough alone. I am who I say I am, and let's leave it at that. When was the last time one of these jokers ever worked on a 50 kW laser system? Never. So they don't want to know me, and we'll leave it like that."
August 23; 4:19 pm Eastern:
- "I've been in the hospital. Had another heart attack. But as they say on your site: 'just a fraud'. Screw them.
August 23; 4:12 pm Eastern:
- "You know, Sterling, I've been reading some of the blogs that have been written about me. As far as my spelling and grammar, I don't know these so-called promoters of free energy are concerned. [Omitted sentiment.]
- "You are welcome to come by any time to see this unit, and your moderator. Why do these aholes have to bask people and call them liars? I've worked things for the government they can only dream of. Now I see why the government doesn't tell these morons nothing. They are some of the most distrusting people I've ever seen. If they're so good, and the experts they claim, then why don't they build their own instead of bashing mine? It works. It lights up the house and workshop. So what's the problem? It just doesn't use any power or fuel from the outside. That's why I built it. I didn't build it to please the whole damn planet. [Omitted sentiment.]
- "I sent you the one that powered my [house] during the  blackout. But, of course, they had something to say about it too.
- "I didn't go to the Bethany you have on your site."
August 21, 2013; pm: Theoretical Musings
August 21, 8:39 pm Eastern:
- "Check out Space-time Approach to Quantum Electrodynamics by Richard P. Feynman
August 21, 8:29 pm Eastern:
- "If you check out flywheel equations and the formulas on how they work, you will see that relativity and Einstein's equations come into play. You will also see the connection to zero point. That's why people call it a 'gravity wheel". Everything they need to know is right in front of them. All they have to do is quit thinking of classical physics and jump up to the next realm, where all the secrets are. Remember, Einstein always said: 'Question everything.'
- "As for my credibility... with these jokers, I'm not here to entertain their dumn asses, I'm here to fulfil my destiny... until the next dimension..."
August 21, 8:12 pm Eastern:
- "I've designed quite a few wild things using lasers. If you don't have a good understanding of quantum physics and photon generation and decay into and electron and positron, you're lost. So, do I know what I'm doing with electromagnetics and its manipulation. [Omitted sentiment.] Been doing ever since I was 19 years old, so I got a couple of days under my beld. I can also tell the government spent millions of dollars finding out CO2 lasers don't make good killers, but fel[?] lasers do.
August 21, 8:04 pm Eastern:
- "Just remember one thing: 1/2 mv2 is the key."
August 21; 8:03 pm Eastern:
- "As soon as I can get a few minutes, I'll do a white paper on this, with the formulas, so these jokers will leave you alone. By the time they get the computations, we will already be ready for your vindication run. I would not ask you to trust me if it didn't work. It served me well in 2003 and will do it again for us."
August 19; 10:36 pm Eastern:
- "I will dig my notes out and send the equation as soon as I get done helping my daughter move. They think [that] just because I have a new 17-foot box truck, they can us daddy's stuff for free and don't have to rent one from U-Haul.
August 21, 2013; pm Eastern: "You'll be Vindicated"
In response to my comments below: (What's Needed to Regain Credibility), on August 21, 2013 4:42 PM Eastern, Chuck wrote:
- Don't worry. This time, I will vindicate you. You havn't wasted your time on this one.
- Charles Pierce
August 21, 2013 4:39 PM
- I know what you're saying. I really don't want their damn credits or their opinions.
- As soon as I get some time from work and all these bills, I will vindicate you. But they have to wait for my schedule not theirs. I told you, I've been very busy, and I haven't had the time to repair this unit right now. I've been trying to get to it, but something always comes [up].
- "I really don't care what these people say. That's why I didnt put it [on] YouTube myself; you did. I [originally] wanted you to see it in person first, before you published. I knew this would happen; it always does with the other people that put stuff on YouTube.
- "There are a lot of witnesses that can verify it. But why should I prove anything to these jokers? I don't [owe] these people anything. I don't want fame and glory from them. I will demo on my time and dollar, not theirs.
- Charles Pierce
August 20, 2013; pm Eastern: In the News
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen > Regen >
Latest Developments in Chuck Pierce's Regen Demo Warm-up - There have been a few developments of interest in the saga surrounding the still-pending demo of Chuck Pierce's "Regen" technology, which involves a "self-looped motor-generator with energy left over to use" -- 17 kW, supposedly. Patent controversy, photo and comments regarding a similar device, photo of 2003 version. (PESWiki; August 20, 2013)
August 20, 2013; pm Eastern: What's Needed to Regain Credibility
In response to his statement to Mark Euthanasius below, I wrote the following to Chuck on August 20, 2013 12:02 PM Mountain:
- It's just that you've made a lot of claims, and so far not one of them have been validated. No patent number, no ESA document, no demonstration, no witness statements.
- I'm looking forward to these.
- Given the history of this industry, you need to be empathetic to people's skepticism. I've been hoping you could bring some additional vindication to this 11-year quest I've been on. So far, it's just been disappointment.
- You also need to remember that you have been telling us that you had a patent AWARDED on this, but now you are saying that this isn't the case yet.
- You are the one who told me that your unit was running; and that's why I purchased [airline] tickets; only to find out that you haven't run it since you moved.
- You are the one who has been saying it would be running by such and such a time; all of which times have come and gone. For example, you said you would have it running this past weekend.
- I realize that real life often gets in the way of hopes and expectations.
- It's just that from the vantage point of our audience, you have essentially no credibility. Is that the legacy you want online, since our coverage is your only coverage so far?
- To regain credibility, any of the following would help:
- - ESA test results
- - witness statements
- - and especially: a demonstration
August 20, 2013; am Eastern: Patent Update
On August 19, 2013 10:29 PM Eastern, Chuck wrote by email: (slightly edited)
- I talked to Washington today. The examiner said he's not going to award yet because we are still doing a continuation. In part, he held up the award number for that reason. Its not abandoned. It is still pending, and he will notate in the paper work [that] the oringal lawyer that filed it in the beginning was fired after she ripped us for $20,000.00. The examiner is working with me directly, with no lawyer. Uncle Sam is waiting for it too. DOD wants a few of them too.
- Believe what you want, but I have no reason blow smoke up anybody. But I'm just trying to get you vindicated for all the crap they throw at you. That's all I want, and to prove [that] all these so-called experts don't know what they're talking about.
- Charles Pierce
On August 19, 2013 11:34 PM Eastern, Mark Euthanasius wrote:
- Sterling, a CIP patent application can only be filed prior to the determination of the parent application: pub# 20080143302. In other words: Once a parent patent application dies for whatever reason, or the parent application is awarded a patent, no CIP can be filed. The original application died due to abandonment in May, 2010. A CIP must also have continuity of at least one inventor from the parent to the child application. Because Charles Pierce was the only named inventor on the parent application, he must be a named inventor on the child. A search of the USPTO database shows no pending applications with named inventor Charles Pierce. Except for very narrow circumstances, all patent applications publish 18 months after the application. Consequently, any application made while the parent was still alive until May 2010 would publish no later than November 2011. A search of the USPTO patent application database for patent applications from 2001 to current using the inventor name: Pierce, Charles shows only the one now abandoned application: 20080143302.
- Variations using Chuck instead of Charles, or applications by any inventor named Pierce in Ohio state, or the cities Cleveland or Shaker Heights fail to turn up any other applications by Charles Pierce or any applications for an energy machine.
- The file on 20080143302 is closed and has been for over three years because Mr. Pierce failed to respond to the non-final rejection November 2009 within the statutory limit of six months. Mr. Pierce may not know how much information is available from the public PAIR portal.
On August 20, 2013 11:34 AM Mountain, Chuck wrote:
- I dont care what Mark says. I'm dealing with the examiner only; no one else. What he says goes. There's a lot more to this than what's posted. And yes, the first one was abandoned because the lawyer didn't respond; not me. [Mark] needs to get his facts straight. I don't have to prove a damn thing to him or these jerks. I have a working machine and they don't. It's already proved itself many times -- just not to these jokers, yet; and I will [demo] when I'm ready not them.
- Charles Pierce
August 19, 2013; pm Eastern: Similar generator
On August 18, 2013 1:37 PM [Mountain], I forwarded the following email to Chuck:
- From: ourel
- To: sterlingda
- Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:49 AM
- Subject: Another motor generator variations
- Dear Sterling,
- I just send another variation of motor generator system which I have found on the net and saved before they dissapeared.
- They are from the same constructer you have pictures at Q-mo-gen site under name Tom Mc Nulty. Constructer is Mr. Teguh Lim from Indonesia. While his site was working I aked him about his Power Amplifier and the answer was that it makes big power from small power but it is not designed for looping. Gravity powered generator with wlywheel is device based upon Chas Campbell free energy generator and it produces 20kw of power.
- Best regards,
- Jan O.
Then, this evening [August 19], 10:05 pm Eastern, Chuck sent this text message:
- "The flywheel setup your guy with the similar setup as I have does have overunity, with the flywheel drawing kinetic energy from time-space. It's working for him, but I don't believe he's done the math on it. I'll send you the equations to prove it out if you want; and I'll bet you a thousand dollars he hasn't done the math on [it] to prove it out, where I have. They are very complicated equations to explain where the extra energy comes from. But he's real close to me. Looks like he copied the patent application almost to the T.
- "The only problem with the unit you showed me [is that it] can't loop back into itself. But he is getting overunity -- more out than he's putting in."
August 19, 6:52 pm
- "TMR-Effect: lets see now... tunnel diodes, high-speed switching diodes... Remember what I told you about permanent magnets and high-speed switching diodes in generator heads. But like they said on YouTube: Just another fraud [being sarcastic]."
August 17, 2013; pm Eastern: Photo of the 2003 unit
- "This [is] the one [that] the patent was drawn on. It used a plc to control the operation of the componets instead of the big computer I have in this last one. I have more control over the motor and frequency [and] can generate the harmonics I need easier with the computer instead of using the plc.
- "But what the heck, it provided me with power. When nobody else had any [power], my chest freezer and fridge couldn't hold any more for the neighbors bringing their meat and milk over so it wouldnt spoil.
- "So yes there are a lot of witnessses to the operation of this unit and others like it that have been built. So I don't have to prove nothing to these morons who keep hating and heckling about something they know nothing about. [The] people like the ones on your site is why I didn't make it public, because these people are too crude and stupid to deserve [it]."
- "This is a typical home unit. [It] was made in 2003 and ran my house through the 5-day blackout we had."
August 17, 2013; am Eastern: "Will get it running over the weekend"
These messages from Chuck came in last night:
- "Looks like you are going with the idiots. You put me at #14" [On the Q-Mo-Gen directory page.]
I responded: "You'll move up when you show it running."
Then he continued:
- "I hope so. Been real busy making a living. I'm sure you understand that.
- "No, I don't have investors; don't want any controlling people around me trying to treat me as their employee. I used to not be poor. But I'm not. I can fund my own projects.
- "These people think we put that video up to con people. I don't want their damn money or their gratitude. They can stick their opinions and bashing up where the sun don't shine. I don't owe these idiots a thing and never will. That's all I have to say.
This morning, Chuck wrote:
- "Finally getting on Eastern time. It's really killing me, but I have a lot of work to do.
- "I'm nothing like Dollard. I don't want to see that crap again. That guy may have some brains but that's all he's got. I'm sorry he got on drugs and all that. I don't do any of that crap, and yes, I'm a retrovert. I don't like people, but they made me that way.
- "I'm a team player when I want to be, but I only allow certain people in my inner circle, and that's the way it stays. I'm not a public person, and I don't want to be.
I replied: "We're still waiting."
He responded: "I know. I will get it up and running over the weekend. Been real busy."
August 16, 2013; am Eastern: "Keep on bashing, and I'll scrap it."
I got the following text from Chuck:
- "I've been trying to tell you, all you people been crying foul, and you don't know what they're talking about. I told you about the weird way this unit works. It doesn't work any way I was taught in engineering classes. It wasn't until I got into quantum astrophysics [that I] started [being able] to make sense of what was going on here. When you rotate a mass through space-time, all kinds of stuff starts happening, sometimes, we have no explanation for.
- "I had some physical damage to the unit in the move, so everybody jumped at the chance to burn me; but that's okay. I really don't care. It works.
- "Been sick; finally recovering, and I will complete the repairs. Pat came by while I was sick and tried to help and cheer me up. I told him: "Don't worry, we will blow all their socks out of the water." All I've seen so far is a bunch of toys and tinkering. Some are on the right track, but most are not. Been there, done that.
- "So keep on bashing, and no one will ever see this. I'll scrap it first.
- "Ignore the bashers. Vindicate yourself by getting this running. Waiting."
August 15, 2013; 00:30 am Eastern: Repairing
I sent a text message to Chuck asking: "Any Luck?"
- "Yes, main relay and sub-relay from primary generator were damaged. Replaced main contactor. Replacing sub contactor as we speak. Also, one coil burnt on start-up on main contactor and sub-contator were physically broken, so that's why it wouldn't engage. Won't take much longer."
- "Been very sick the last 2 or 3 days."
Then, Pat called and said he was just leaving Chuck's place. He thought it would take another day at least.
Then Chuck wrote: "Thank God none of the generators or the drive system were destroyed. That would have been costly."
August 14, 2013; 15:15 pm Eastern: No News
I've not heard from either Pat or Chuck since the below update.
August 10, 2013; 10:15 pm Eastern: "Won't Disappoint"
Text messages from Chuck:
- "I didn't finish it. I felt so bad. Yesterday was not a good day for me at all. I have these bad days, and there's nothing I can do about it. But good always comes to those that wait. You won't be disappointed."
- "Don't be disappointed with me yet. I'm attaching the expensive test gear to it, as well as my testronic scope, so these guys will leave us alone about no proper measurements."
- "Almost time to come on line; but I see no body is interested because they think it's bullshit...."
- "Guess I'm a piece of $#*+ since I didn't bow to everybody's schedule. I told you in the beginning that my day don't start until 3, 4,5, or 6 pm; and I got some damage to the unit in the move. If people can't accept that, then that's their problem." [Sounds like Dollard]
- "Look, Sterling, I have to work. I have a company to run and clients and customers to deal with. I don't always have time to run and jump at all these people's request to run and video; but I'm trying to comply with this. And as far as the government, they're welcomed to come by and look all they want. I have nothing to hide from no one.
I replied: "Just let me know then you get it running and able to produce power, with the batteries disconnected. You can call any time, when you achieve that."
- "It does work, so I don't care who sees it. I've had quite a few engineers look at it, as well as nuclear engineers; and they all gave the thumbs up, so I'm good to go.
I replied: "We're all rooting for you."
- "I know you are. I won't let you down."
August 10, 2013; 09:45 am Eastern: Nothing yet, Mylow
I didn't get any phone call last night, and Stuart of New Zealand, who is the primary moderator of our comments, who watched http://www.justin.tv/pierceregen through the night, said nothing happened there.
I sent a text to Chuck this morning ("Any updates?"), which Chuck hasn't replied to yet; nor did he answer his cell phone.
Apparently, his problems in getting it running are bigger than just hooking up the Nemi in 20-30 minutes.
For what it's worth, in Chuck's case, I don't think his misrepresentations of reality come from a malicious place, but from a wishful thinking place; and his health challenges, compounded by his weird sleeping habits and chain smoking, don't help matters either. I wish him well, but it seems we have another Mylow type of situation. We would all want him to really have what he claims to have, but unfortunately, that probably isn't the case.
That doesn't discredit the self-looped motor-generator (Q-mo-gen) class of technologies, of which he is one of now 27 claimants (I found out about yet another one yesterday; and there is one in the hopper (that I've misplaced) that I've not yet added to that index page).
August 10, 2013; 02:00 am Eastern: Pat is going home
Pat phoned me and said that it looks like Chuck will still be a few hours on this, so he is going home. Chuck said he'd call him when it's running.
August 10, 2013; 01:00 am Eastern: "Call me when it's running"
I just sent a text message to Chuck: "Call me when you get it running, no matter what time."
He responded: "OK. Eating breakfast, lunch, dinner, all rolled into one."
O called him to get a feel for what is going on with the unit; and it seemed to me to be pretty much the same story as 28 hours ago -- just a few wires to hook up, then we're ready.
There have been other things he's been attending to as well: preparing the cable and computer to be able to roam around the device, etc. "I'm wearing five hats."
August 9, 2013; 23:30 pm Eastern: Pat will be there in 15 Minutes
Pat O'Conner just called, saying he's on his way over to Chucks to help; bringing some pain reliever with him.
Chuck told me he felt like he was run over by a truck when he woke up this evening. He's tired of keeping these crazy hours and wants to get back to some more normal sleeping habits (which I highly encouraged). He said he thinks the reason he doesn't kick the bucket is because he needs to finish this work. I'd hope he'd stick around for a while and enjoy the benefits of seeing it roll out (assuming it will get that far, crossing my fingers).
Jim Dunn asked if there is going to be anyone there to validate. I responded: "No one independent is there to validate. All the people who offered didn't follow through (for obvious reasons)."
August 9, 2013; 21:15 pm Eastern: Powering Up in a Little While
Just got this text from Chuck: (slightly edited)
- "Just pulled the dirt off me. I can't believe I slept so late. Hurting pretty bad today. I probably won't go to sleep again until tomorrow afternoon some time.
- "Going to power up the machine in a little while and let it run for a couple of days while running that new program. Hope I bore the living $#*+ out of [the skeptics]."
I plan to have a camera to record the beginning portion so those who didn't see that can watch it. Dog1Dog is also going to be recording it.
I texted Chuck back to give me a heads up when he gets it spinning, and give me 30 minutes to give people a heads up before he starts the demo. He said, "OK".
By the way, the 11:31-minute segment from last night while they were first setting up Justin.TV, is available for viewing.
August 9, 2013; 13:15 pm Eastern: SmartScarecrow Recording
Just put up this bullet in our news. I talk about the Regen in my "This Week in Free Energy" segment. Then, near the end of the show, you hear the situation where Gary's power went out, so he had to prematurely stop the show.
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: August 8, 2013 - Chuck Pierce's Regen Demo Blog • Fast Freddy is Back • Magnacoaster Update: Six units out the door • Projects from the Zero Point Institute • TMR Effect -- Tunnel MagnetoResistance • Keshe claims to create plasma through the use of non-nuclear means • Global Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference 2013 • Tesla Magazine launched (FreeEnergyNews)
p.s. Haven't heard from Chuck as of 6:40 pm Eastern today.
August 9, 2013; 08:45 am Eastern: No call last night
I'm awake now. I didn't get a call from Chuck last night, which, I presume, means that he was not able to get the machine running yet.
I tried calling him just now, but he didn't pick up. I sent him a text message: "wanna give me an update?" When he's awake, he usually responds within a couple of minutes, so I presume he has gone to bed.
I'm going to send him an email as follows:
- Hi Chuck,
- I suggest that you use your Justin.tv channel as a live webcam to let whoever is interested see what you're working on, whatever it is, in trying to get this thing going. You could have a hand-written note off to the side, within the field of the camera, and large enough for us to be able to read, that gives us the present status, such as: "Still trying to get it running," or "have to order a part: 2 days". Then put the date and time on the memo.
- Even after the main demo online, which might run for a couple of hours, you could keep the webcam running, and keep the machine running, powering the air conditioner (s), microwave [periodically], and lights in a balance so as to not get your room to hot to be able to go in there.
- Looking forward to your report of where things are at now.
- Best wishes from all of us.
August 9, 2013; 02:50 am Eastern: Here's the Plan
I'm super tired.
I talked to Chuck, and told him that when he gets the thing running, just give me a call on my cell, no matter what time it is.
I'll post an update here to that effect.
We'll then schedule a time for the live broadcast of the demo, which I recommend to be between 2 pm and 8 pm Eastern, so Chuck also has a chance to get a full night's sleep.
He agreed to that.
August 9, 2013; 02:30 am Eastern: I Asked Chuck to Postpone Broadcast
This perpetual wait is getting really old.
It's now been 6 hours since we first were supposed to have this demo.
I recommended to Pat to talk to Chuck to recommend that we postpone until tomorrow, either first thing in the morning, or until the afternoon.
August 9, 2013; 01:45 am Eastern: Gary's power back; but he's going to bed
Gary chimed in on the chat, then I talked to him on Skype. His power is back on, but he's tire. It's past 1:30 am there. I'm tired here, and it's only 11:40 Mountain.
I talked to Pat, and he said Chuck got the cable for the broadcast computer done. Now he's testing it on Skype.
That mean's we're probably still 20-30 minutes away from him being done with putting the rest of the wires on the unit prior to running it.
August 9, 2013; 12:50 am Eastern: Another 30+ minutes before start
I just called Chuck for another update. He said he's working on the cable for the broadcast computer so they can give the walk-around view. He's the only one who can do it, so he has to do it. The camera will then go live.
Next he goes to finish connectin the last ~4 wires, to the Nemi, transformer, etc. He said that would take another 20-30 minutes. Then its intro time.
I should also mention that the Justin.TV stream was live for about 5 minutes back when they first set it up. You could see at least three people there: Chuck (smoking inventor [80-90% of the inventors I've met have been chain smokers; they say it calms their nerves]), Pat, and someone else. Showed the machine in the backdrop.
August 9, 2013; 12:15 am Eastern: Gary probably down for the night
I just got a call from Gary Hendershot. He said that at first it was just thier house that was black, but in order to fix the problem the power company has had to shut down the whole "neighborhood" of 2500 homes, which are now black; and he's probably out for the night.
I said: "It's probably poetic justice."
He said: "Yep. Tell him to hurry and build me one so I don't have this happen again."
August 8, 2013; 11:50 pm Eastern: JustinTV now set up; just a few more wires...
Chuck is jerry rigging a wire for the broadcast computer so they can walk behind the system, show all angles, do an explanation of components.
Then he needs to finish hooking up about 4 wires on the Regen system before it's ready. Then they'll start the demo.
Let's make sure that Chuck/Pat press "record" on JustinTV so this can be uploaded later to YouTube.
August 8, 2013; 11:28 pm Eastern: JustinTV almost...
http://www.justin.tv/pierceregen is set up now. They're working on camera angle and making sure the computer is broadcasting.
August 8, 2013; 11:25 pm Eastern: Trying to get JustinTV going
I called Pat for an update. He said Chuck was working on getting the Justin.TV account going. I suggested that some of the others, including Pat, should be working on that, and Chuck should be working on completing preparations on the unit. Apparently there is a little soldering to be done, and then they'll be ready.
August 8, 2013; 10:50 pm Eastern: FYI: Chuck died twice
This text in about 15 minutes ago from Chuck: "Really, I was working and didn't see the blog. I'm telling you, there's more at play here. I died twice two months ago, and they brought me back to finish this for some reason. I kinda liked it being dead and all. My problems were all gone."
August 8, 2013; 10:45 pm Eastern: Back-up being set up on Justin.tv
Pat is now setting up an account for Chuck (not up yet) at http://Justin.tv/pierceregen so they have a way to broadcast live when they're ready to go, in case Gary's power isn't back on.
Chuck is just hooking up the last few wires on the system, and should be ready to start it up in about 15 minutes.
Chuck think's it metaphysically funny that Gary's power was shut down from a dry lightning bolt out of a clear sky. Gary backed out of being interested in getting one of these for his house when the beta one-off price went to $7000.
August 8, 2013; 10:25 pm Eastern: Adding microwave to load
Just got this text from Chuck: "Pat wants me to plug a microwave unit pls an air conditioner unit. Two sounds good to me. It will handle it. What do you think?"
I said: "Great!"
August 8, 2013; 10:10 pm Eastern: SmartScarecrow Power Out from Dry Lightning Strike; Chuck in 1 hour?
Tonight, at around 9:45 pm Eastern on the SmartScarecrow show, Gary's power went out, and he had to shut down the show five minutes after that, because that's all the battery his complex system can handle.
I called up to see if he would be willing to do an "after the show" presentation with Chuck, if Chuck ended up getting his system going tonight, soon enough, and Gary agreed -- up to an hour after the usual stop time, which would be midnight EST.
Gary's wife answered the phone, and told me she was outside when the power went out, it was a cloudless (stormless) sky, and then all the sudden the house two doors down was hit. "Dry lightning" is what it's called. She just happened to be there to see it.
Anyway, Gary could be out for the night, or it could be a way of clearing the slate for the main presentation tonight -- Chuck's 17 kW Regen. For what it's work, the impression I had when Gary's power went out was that this was to clear the way for Chuck's presentation. I could be wrong. We'll see.
If anything, it is poetic justice. Gary opted out of receiving one of the 3 units that Chuck said he would build. "Power out for you, with no generator back up!"
Chuck is still working hard to get things ready to go. He still estimates one hour, which would be when the SmartScarecros who normally ends. I'll send out a Tweet and an email to email@example.com , and I'll post an update here on this blog at PESWiki.
August 8, 2013; 8:05 pm Eastern: Maybe Start in 2 Hours
I just got off the phone with Chuck. He's still tweaking things to get things in running shape.
Apparently the key component at issue is what he calls the "nemi." He explainted it as an electrical switch or contacter; or a solenoid switch. Everything else is ready to go, he said.
I asked him if he's going to be ready to do the SmartScarecrow show in an hour.
He replied, "maybe two." So he would be prepared to do the last hour of the Scarecrow show -- maybe.
Elaborating on the alleged function of the motor-generator set-up, he reiterated "As long as you don't try to loop back from your output generator that you're going to load on, you're fine." That's why he has two generator heads. If I understand correctly, the nemi apparently has something to do with the near-instant switching of the drive motor from the battery to the non-load generator.
He also reported that the battery bank is fully charged now. (Remember, he only plans to use that for the first three minutes to bring the system up to speed; then he disconnects the battery bank.)
Earlier, he was asking me about the logistics of rescheduling my flight. I responded:
- I was able to get credit for the canceled flight, minus a $200 cancellation fee.
- When I reschedule a flight, it will be at the new price, which will probably be a bit more, being this close.
- But if you get your thing running as you've described (up to 17 kW capable, with batteries disconnected, or even 15 kW), I'll do it.
August 8, 2013; 6:40 pm Eastern: Waking up
Most recent: "I should be full operational [mentally] this evening. Have to work out of boxes. Couldn't find anything last night. I'm in total confusion with everything still half packed up. Took me three hours to find the replacement nemi. Don't worry. I won't let you down."
Got a humorous txt message from Chuck: "Did you get the plate number of that truck that ran over me?"
Prior to that: "ok, will call you. Let me get my brain and body to start working together again."
Priot to that: "Just woke up. Got your messages. Haven't read emails yet."
About 3.5 hours ago, I got a call from Pat, who said he had talked to Chuck, who said he would be calling me soon. I guess he went back to bed to recover some of the lost sleep from the last few days (and to recover from a weird sleeping schedule?).
(P.S. I was scheduled to arrive at 4:44 pm in Cleveland today, before I cancelled.)
August 8, 2013; 9:00 am Mountain: Investor Sitting on Millions for Exotic FE
I should mention that one of the investor/incubator groups I've been in touch with regarding Chuck's technology (who I put in touch with Chuck 1.5-2 years ago, but hasn't yet seen Chuck's technology in operation) is presently sitting on many millions of dollars in escrow, ready to put into a technology that is ready to go. If you have one, let us know. We were/are hoping Chuck would pull through.
August 8, 2013; 8:30 am Mountain: To Redeem Reputation
Just send the following by email to Chuck.
Now that I've had a chance to get a good night's sleep, in addition to the below, here are some additional thoughts that I hope will be helpful for you at this time.
Here are some things that would help your case for the many people who would want to get involved with your technology if it really does what you claim, or even close.
- Take a good video of it running, using a procedure similar to what I described below.
- Send me a copy of the alleged third-party ESA test results to post.
- Give me the number of the US patent you said was awarded.
- Give me the names of a few witnesses to the technology to interview on the record. The more qualified scientific credentials they have, the better; and the longer and more diligent test procedure they witnessed, the better.
We are rooting for you. We all want this to validate. But we've also been burned many times by things we hoped were real but which turned out not to be what the inventor initially represented them to be.
August 8, 2013: 2:50 am Mountain: Cancelling Flight
If you're still up, please call me. I've sent you texts and tried to call but no response.
The last text I heard from you said that the machine was not working, and that you thought you had a spare part.
- "10:00 pm Eastern: Switching nemi [?] from internal drive generator is not working. Replacing it now; coil is damaged; won't engage. Got back-up; no problem, just eats up time; that's all."
Given that it has now been 6.5 hours and I've not heard anything further, I'm presuming that you met with failure on that attempt, and have gone to bed (which I don't blame you, though I would have liked to received some kind of communication to that effect).
So now I'm going to call Delta and cancel my flight and try and get some kind of credit for the $611 that I paid for the ticket.
As for tonight's presentation on the SmartScarecrow show, if you can get the system running in time, you could still do a demo on the show, if you have a working Skype video connection.
It would need to contain the following:
- Have Pat present and move the device on the floor to have him confirm that there are no wires going up into the system from anywhere, including from the floor, from the wall, etc..
- Start it up from the battery power.
- After it is up to speed, unplug the battery power.
- After it is unplugged, it continues to run.
- Walk around it to show that the space is occupied only by the motor and two generators and control box. It would be best if all covers are removed so people can see that the only thing inside the boxes is circuitry, not batteries.
- Start plugging in as much load as you can, beginning with the lights, which are quiet, and ending with the air conditioner.
- Before you plug in the air conditioner, show and state all the meter readings on the output.
- Show the same meter readings after plugging in the air conditioner.
- Move far enough away so we can hear you, and let it run while Gary does the rest of his show, putting your video cam in the corner. Keep your headset on so you can hear what is being said on the show and know when to come back on to wrap things up at the end.
- Congrats on giving a compelling demo that will surely garner a lot of interest in people paying visits to see this in person for licensing...
The other chance for possibly redeeming yourself will be to get it running by the time *** arrives Saturday evening. If he is able to vouch for a demonstration resembling the above scenario, that will redeem you as well.
Hopefully, that is how this ends, not with me having to cancel my flight, and you not getting it to run when you told me it was running, which is why I bought a ticket and put up these three pages in our news. You'll have a hard time recovering your credibility after this, as will I. What I was hoping to be a validation will turn to yet another case of egg on the face.
| Sterling D. Allan
August 7, 2013: Gearing Up; Problem with Nemi
- 10:00 pm Eastern: Chuck text: "Switching nemi [?] from internal drive generator is not working. Replacing it now; coil is damaged; won't engage. Got back-up; no problem, just eats up time; that's all."
- 9:30 pm Eastern: Talked to Chuck by phone. He said he think he is still checking everything to make sure it wasn't damaged in the move. Might have it running in a couple of hours.
- Comment: When I asked Chuck last week if he had a running unit now, he said he did. Now he's talking about this unit not being engineered for transport, and the possibility that things may have been damaged in the move, so he needs to give it a close examination. It seems to me that a more forthright answer when I asked last week would have been something to the effect: "It was working before we moved it [if that was indeed the case], and I would think it made it through this move okay, but we did have problems in a previous move."
- 7:10 pm Eastern: Chuck wrote: Charging battery pack. Hasn't been charged in 2 months. Still holding 75% charge after 2 months of no activity. Checking test bed for damage after move. Looks ok, but wont know till start up. Have back-up components, should something be damaged. Looks good so far. Was moved on air ride truck. Made the mistake already taking it to Detroit on non-air ride; shook it to pieces; had 2 days of repairs before we could start it. Won't do that again. That's for sure. The components in the test bed don't have shock mounts in it because no plans were ever made on moving it by tuck anywhere. New units will incorporate rubber shock mounts so that doesn't happen again.
- 5:40 pm Eastern: Chuck texted me that he is awake, and that Pat has been there for about an hour. They have not started the test yet. Chuck said that he's not feeling that great. (He's got heart issues, which put him down for two days last week.) Pat said that they have now tested all the lights, and replaced out the bulbs on a couple that didn't work, so they are all ready to go now. I talked to a hardware store about getting at least a 45-amp power strip. He said that it would be a 220 plug, because that is a lot of current; so it looks like we'll have to make do with the 15-amp power strips; 3 500-W lights each.
- 1:05 am Mountain: posted this bullet in our news:
- Featured / Best Exotic > Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen > Regen >
Chuck Pierce's Regen Demo Blog - I've created a blog to give you a play-by-play report leading up to, during, and following the demo of Chuck Pierce's "Regen" technology, which involves a "self-looped motor-generator with energy left over to use" -- 17 kW, supposedly, originally scheduled for August 8. We plan(ned) to have around 15 kW of load, both resistive (lights) and inductive (motors). (PESWiki; August 7, 2013)
- Featured / Best Exotic > Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen > Regen >
- ~10:15 am Eastern: Pat said he delivered the power strips to Chuck. He said that Chuck (who usually works through the night and then goes to bed around 10 am) is heading to bed, so they will do the dry run test this afternoon. Pat couldn't source 20-Amp test strips, so we'll be limited to 15 Amps per strip (five 500-Watt bulbs), and with just 6 outlets on the device, we may be limited in how much we can plug in. I'm going to be telling Pat to try and source a heavy-duty power strip that can handle 45 amps (if they are available) to plug three of the 15-amp power strips into.
- 8:40 am Eastern: Pat is out picking up power strips; said that last night Chuck and them [=?] put the halogen bulbs in the lights (they don't come installed).
- 7:04 am Eastern: Chuck texts: "Got Pat rolling" [meaning out the door to come?]
- 4:00 am [Mountain time; 6 Eastern] Chuck calls Pat
- 4:00 am [Mountain time; 6 Eastern] on the dot: Sterling wakes up, looks at the clock; gets up. (Alarm clock was set for 4:30 am)
August 6, 2013: Getting loads ready
- Arrangements are made to have Pat go to Chuck's place first thing tomorrow (6-7 am) morning to do a test run on the system with this load. (Won't be able to plug everything in because he hasn't yet purchased enough power strips (with proper amp rating to have 4x 500-W lights plugged in). There are only 6 outlet recepticals on the Regen.) Sterling jokes to Pat: "If an angel wakes you up at 4:00 am, then get up!"
- ~7 pm Eastern: Pat purchases 18 halogen lights from the same store, same make/model: 500-Watt halogens; and delivers them to Chuck's place.
- 11:37 am Mountain: Sterling receives a 10-minute voice recording by Skype from Chuck. It turned out to be an inadvertent recording. He and a couple of associates were sourcing components (for new builds), calling venders.
- Many people in the comments are remarking that they cannot find an awarded patent, and note that the provisional was abandoned. Chuck says that he fired his attorney because she wasn't listening to him or standing up for him. He claims that he later did get a patent, with updates in the design; and that he will contact the examiner to get the number.
- MileHigh2 comment at SmartScarecrow.com: It's not trivial at all to hook up 12,000 watts worth of of halogen light bulbs to the generator. Will there be proper wiring, proper sockets and fuses, some way to ventelate out the excass heat, some way to deal with the tremendous amount of light, and so on and so on?
If Sterling is just showing up with the bulbs will there be a proper test setup all waiting and ready? Has he been collaborating with the inventor on this important issue? Is there a plan for making the measurements? Will they show us a simplified schematic with the measurement points? Can they show the AC output voltage on a scope? Let's all hope so!
We need the run time from the estimated battery energy also. Is Sterling prepared to do an all nighter?
Let's hope for a well run demo! The fate of the world depends on this demo.
August 5, 2013: Videos uploaded
Three videos (shot with phone) received from Chuck and posted.
- 2:20 pm MDT: Chuck Pierce's Regen Technology Demo with Some Vocal Explanation
- 1:44 pm MDT: Chuck Pierce's Regen Technology Demo: Self-Looped Motor-Generator System
- 1:34 pm MDT: Meter Readings on Chuck Pierce's Regen Technology: Self-Looped Motor-Generator System
In the morning, I finally linked up to this page here at PESWiki which had been drafted several days prior.
- Featured / Best Exotic > Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen >
Chuck Pierce's "Regen" Self-Looped Motor-Generator System - Charles Pierce claims to have a 17 kW net generator (able to handle 40 kW surge) that runs in self-loop mode, using a drive motor, a flywheel, and two generators. He says that ESA ran a 10-week test on it to independently certify it's operation. (PESWiki; August 5, 2013)
August 4, 2013: Announcing trip to Cleveland
In the evening, I posted this story:
- Featured / Best Exotic > Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gen > Regen >
Planning Trip to See Chuck's Regen -- Live on SmartScarecrow - Charles Pierce claims to have a U.S. patent awarded for a 17 kW net generator (able to handle 40 kW surge) that runs in self-loop mode, using a drive motor, a flywheel, and two generators. I'm heading to Cleveland to see a demo which I plan to broadcast live Thursday 9 pm Eastern. (PESN; August 5, 2013)
August 3, 2013: Possible explanation for energy source
Mentions Charles and this tech.
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic > ZPI / Magnacoaster >
Rasa Part I: Magnacoaster Update: Six units out the door, ramping up production - Rasa gives an update on what is going on with Magnacoaster, who has been taking money for exotic free energy units for about four years, and for the past year has allegedly been finally shipping a few of those out the door. (PESN; August 3, 2013)
August 1, 2013: First public mention of this tech
I tell the Smart Scarecrow audience about this tech, in general terms. Go to time stamp 13:58.
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: August 1, 2013 (Guest: Eric Dollard) - LENR Weekly • Roland Gregg Discusses Vortex Resonance Coil • Plasma Booster Demonstrations • Eric Dollard's first webcast • Rosemary Ainslie planning final demo August 4 • Self-Looped Motor-Generator • Tunnel MagnetoResistance Effect (FreeEnergyNews)
July 29, 2013; 6:15 pm
Pat O'Conner and Chuck Pierce called me in a three-way to talk about the tech. This is when Chuck made the offer to build one for my home.
1-2 years prior
Pat and Chuck first told me about their tech, and I put them in touch with an incubator group, who has not yet seen the technology in operation, but is hopeful.
Chuck Pierce, PhD
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Phone: +1 216-644-1091
Phone: +1 216-324-3934
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies