PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Events:2012:Fifth Conference On Future Energy (COFE)
Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF)
Including the Fifth Conference on Future Energy (COFE)
February 29 - March 2, 2012; University of Maryland
College Park (Riggs Alumni Center - 495 Ex. 25B).
Topics include: Emerging energy, field propulsion, fission & fusion, space tech, energy medicine, tidal, hydrogen, solar power, magnetic motor, zero-point energy, space power, astrosociology, space settlement topics
- Defkalion LENR Testing Under Way - Sterling Allan's PowerPoint for Wednesday evening, 7:00 pm EST.
This Special Conference edition of Future Energy eNews provides compelling reasons for attending the most professional Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum (SPESIF) that has ever been held. For starters, consider story #1 which relates the first "observation of quantum motion of a nanomechanical resonator" (Painter, Phys. Rev. Ltrs, 108, 033602, 2012 from January 20, 2012). This is the first time that quantum zero-point fluctuations have been measured in a mechanical oscillator. Therefore, the relevant importance of our first two presentations on Thursday has just gone up tremendously since Casimir forces may or may not be conservative, depending on which physics theory you subscribe to and zero-point energy emissions from Casimir cavities are now more important than most people think they are because of Oskar Painter's discovery.
To make the theme even more exciting, we added story #2 that is from Dr. Paul Davies, a famous physics author, who explains that the view of "space as a mere void with no physical properties is no longer tenable." This leads us to the imbedded link in his story to "this year's Nobel prize in physics" which celebrates the Nobel prize for the discovery of "dark energy" - a direct consequence and outcome of the quantum vacuum. Furthermore, one of our speakers who is talking about a dark energy experiment and this year's Integrity in Research Award winner, Dave Goodwin (US DOE), was directly involved in the Saul Perlmutter DOE grant application to test for the accelerated expansion of distant galaxies in the late 1990s. It can be speculated that because of Dave Goodwin's positive efforts toward the grant application, Dr. Perlmutter had the support necessary to look for the unlikely acceleration which now, ten years later, yielded him a Nobel prize. In other words, our SPESIF event is full of winners! We also have cutting edge findings on several types of fusion, hydrogen electrolysis, energy medicine, fuel cells, inertial mass-spring systems, Podkletnov and Coler experiments, Bose-Einstein condensate energy, relativity, coulomb force monopole motor, electrokinetics, gravity waves, stellar industrial archeology, and a tribute to the "Science and Science Fiction of Robert L. Forward," a famous quantum vacuum physicist and graduate from the University of Maryland.
In the News
- Best Exotic FE: Events > COFE > Inertial Propulsion / ZPE / Cold Fusion >
Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum - Free energy journalist, Jeane Manning provides a 5-page review of Tom Valone's recent COFE conference in Maryland. "Boeing engineer Michael Gamble revealed that the aerospace corporation he works for has for years been using the inertial propulsion of forced-precessed gyroscopes to move satellites around in orbit electrically, without firing up any rockets." (Changing Power; April 30, 2012)
- Featured: Events > COFE >
5th International Conference on Future Energy (COFE) - Upcoming SPESIF conference at the University of Maryland on February 29-March 2, 2012 organized by Tom Valone. Topics include: emerging energy, field propulsion, fission & fusion, including cold fusion, space tech, energy medicine, tidal, hydrogen, solar power, magnetic motor, zero-point energy, space power, astrosociology, space settlement topics. (PESWiki)
INTEGRITY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
5020 Sunnyside Ave. Suite 209, Beltsville MD 20705
Phone: toll-free: 888-802-5243, 301-220-0440
- Events:Conference on Future Energy
- Directory:Thomas Valone
- Directory:Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page