PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Events:2011:July:Renaissance Workshop (Bedini) Conference
Renaissance CDA Free Energy Convention, July 2011
This page is designed to be an index of material related to the upcoming conference to be held the weekend of July 29, 30, 31 in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, USA.
Starting in April, 2010, John Bedini and his associates (primarily Rick Friedrich) have been holding a series of conferences to showcase various of his electromagnetic technologies and related. This is the third conference in that series. The unspoken promise is that eventually, working, commercial overunity devices of increasing quality and capability will emerge from this process.
Feel free to add links and information relevant to this conference. This is a publicly editable site. Just log in (upper right corner).
- "A Convention giving people a chance to spend time with John Bedini and others of like-mind in actual Assembly and Discussion of Cutting Edge Alternative Energy Technology."
Focus is on
- Practical and Efficient Alternative Energy Solutions,
- Quality Workshop building of such systems,
- Free Energy from the Vacuum in Over Unity Systems,
- How to run your Home and Vehicles on Renaissance Technology and keep your Batteries,
- Why Renaissance is The Green Technology of the Future, saving People, Companies, Nations, and the Earth.
- See some pictures of the Renaissance Porsche Conversion in the day and night, sun and snow. And have a few laughs. See some clips of the 30 coiler running with extra energizer coils. And see John show the Surprise ferris wheel. Lawnmower developments and more. (YouTube; rickfriedrich; January 23, 2011)
Previous Promotional Video
- The conference announcement pages have sported this video at the top showing an animated cartoon of a Bedini like motor spinning and powering a house. (YouTube; rickfriedrich; October 17, 2010)
First Renaissance Charge Free Energy Vehicle
(; rickfriedrich; Feb 28, 2011)
- This was during the Renaissance Charge Nov 2010 Convention at the CDA Resort. Motor was partially built for low HP application for Convention. Full potential of motor when complete is 100HP. Lawnmower motor charges equal 36V small battery bank while running off identical small batteries.
Early Registration Promotion
The following statement appears on the conference site:
- "Special Early Registration from Dec 19-31: Register before Dec 31, 2010 and we will give you a ride in one of our Renaissance vehicles that uses our energizers as a motor. Also, the seats will be numbered in the order of first purchased. Latest ordered will be seated all three days at back and sides of the Convention room."
200 Advanced Workshop tickets avail. for July Convention next 2 weeks
Over the next two weeks, the next 200 registrations get the opportunity, with a condition, to do the advanced workshop.
Because of repeated requests, we decided to split up the workshop at the July Convention into two. Now we are going to have 250 people be part of the advanced workshop across the hall. This will allow tables to be brought into the main room where 750 people will be doing the basic workshop (as 250 will leave the room for the rest of the day). And we'll have about 80 tables and thus 80 kits with about 10 people per table. Jeff Wilson, Dave Luke, John Bedini and others will be in the advance workshop. This will focus on the assembly of the bigger and more advanced energizers. We will do several activities where most can participate in one way or another and get in to the more technical side of these systems as well as actual experimentation. We will also have a lot of time to do that with the entire 1000 people in the main room, however, that will not be a group workshop activity, but merely an observation. Specific details will be mentioned as we finalize everything and I learn from John just what he wants to do in every detail.
Now just like everything we do, we decided to make this a first come first serve thing. So the advanced workshop will be open to the next (starting today, Dec 28, 2010) 200 registrations. And at the rate of registering that may only be a week or two before it is filled. The only condition for anyone attending (instead of attending the main workshop) is that they have already gone beyond the basics and have built, tested, and reported (and that means pictures too) on the Bedini_Monopole3 BediniMonpole3 group their results as requested on this group in order to join the advance groups (that is unless they have other arrangements with me). It will not be the end of the world if you miss it, but it will give you a chance to have a good 4 or 5 hours with people working on the advanced systems.
Rick Friedrich Renaissance Charge, LLC.
In the News
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > Bedini Conferences > July 2011 >
Renaissance Charge's Bedini Conference Report Found - What took place at the 2011 Renaissance Charge conference seemed a bit of a mystery, until I found a detailed internet posting written by Rick Friedrich. As the organizer of the conference, he gives an account of what took place -- both good and bad. Jeane Manning has also posted her reports today. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; December 6, 2011)
- Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > Bedini Conferences > July 2011 >
R-charge conference well worth attending - The theme of the July 30-August 1 Renaissance Charge Free Energy Conference in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, was practical uses of the Bedini technology. It did give directions to pursue, and attendees examined applications such as a boat converted to electric. (Changing Power; August 23, 2011)
- Earth Batteries / Events > 2011 > Bedini Conferences > July 2011 >
Bedini "battery" can run on mountain dew - John Bedini demonstrated, step-by-step, how even novices can make an ion-transferring crystal power cell that lights up L.E.D.s (light-emitting diodes) bright enough to read by. The cell has been described as an electrical power source that just won't quit. All you need to do to keep it working is to occasionally top it up with water. (Changing Power; August 23, 2011)
- Renaissance free energy convention starts Friday (Changing Power; July 24, 2011)
- Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > Bedini Conferences > July 2011 >
Bedini convention powers up with energy-saving technology - An article in a local paper describes the upcoming Renaissance Free Energy Convention, to be held July 29-31 in Idaho; where attendees will learn how they can power their homes, vehicles and other things on a new alternative energy technology and how to restore most useless batteries. Demos will include a sports car, boat, home-power system and lawnmower, all powered by Energenx’s patented motor generator. (Daily Bee, Idaho; July 21, 2011)
- Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > Bedini Conferences > July 2011 >
Progress Report on Renaissance Free Energy Convention - A smorgasbord of demonstrations, talks, build sessions, and other events are being planned for the 2011 Renaissance Free Energy Convention in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho; July 29 - 31. Planning and preparation is taking place now! (PESN; March 9, 2011)
- Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > Bedini Conferences > July 2011 > Promo >
New Promo Video for July 29-31 2011 Renaissance Charge Free Energy Workshop Convention - See some pictures of the Renaissance Porsche Conversion in the day and night, sun and snow, and have a few laughs. See some video clips of the 30 coiler running with extra energizer coils; and see John show the surprise ferris wheel. Electric lawnmower developments and more. (YouTube / rickfriedrich; January 23, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Zeitgeist > Trends >
Top free energy stories of 2010 and beyond - My prediction that 2010 would be known as "the year of crowning", to use a childbirth analogy, has proven true. Several free energy technologies began popping out, getting ready for market. Join us as we take a look at some of the most exciting developments. (PESN; January 6, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > NEW: Bedini Conferences >
Early Registration Promotion of Upcoming July 2011 Bedini Conference - Rick Friedrich is offering several incentives for early registration to the July 29-31, 2011 conference to be held in Idaho, USA. The unspoken promise in this series of Bedini conferences is that eventually, working, commercial overunity devices of increasing quality and capability will emerge from this process. (PESWiki; December 24, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Events > 2010 > Bedini Conference >
Bedini Renaissance Conference marks turning point in overunity electromagnetic research - The enthusiastic chatter about the Bedini Conference describes a monumental event with amazing demonstrations of technologies and networking of people who previously have only known each other by usernames. What came to be called the "Bedini Ferris Wheel" was unveiled, drawing milliamps while producing tremendous torque and electricity. (PESN; November 23, 2010)
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Renaissance2011Convention – Official forum for upcoming July 29-31 CDA Workshop Convention for 1000 people. (Launched Nov. 24, 2010)
- BediniMonpole3 Yahoo Email discussion group Open Forum discussing this Tech.
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole3/message/14105 – Rick talks about plans for an upcoming conference in July.
Rick Friedrich, General Manager
Renaissance Charge, LLC.
10183 N Aero Dr. Ste 3
Hayden, ID 83835
- Events:Bedini Conferences
- Events:2012:June-July:Bedini-Lindemann 2012 Science & Technology Conference
- Events:2011:July:Renaissance Workshop (Bedini) Conference
- Events: 2010: November: Renaissance CDA Workshop (Bedini) Conference
- April 2010 Bedini Conference
- PowerPedia:John Bedini
- OS:Modified Bedini Cole Window Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Review:Video:Bearden:Energy from the Vacuum
- Site:LRP:Energy From The Vacuum
- Academy:Bearden Energy from the Vacuum
- Directory:Bedini SG
- Directory:Radiant Energy
- Videos: Energy from the Vacuum series
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page