PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Events:2011:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference • Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
July 28 - July 31, 2011
This is a highlight event of the year.
Conference covers such topics as...
- Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • Zero-Point Energy • Energy Saving Devices • Cosmic/Radiant Energy • Brown's Gas • Low Temperature Plasma • GEET • ElectroGravitation • ElectroMedicine • Magnetic Healing
This event is concurrent with the Bedini Conference which will be held July 29 - July 31, 2011 in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho, USA.
Venue: Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
"We have selected the Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North for the conference site! In addition to luxurious accommodations, the hotel has an outstanding staff dedicated to making YOU? the guest? comfortable. I spent an evening there, and was very pleased with the extraordinary service. When making hotel reservations, be sure to mention the ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference to get the special room rate ($79) with the complimentary breakfast!"
Vladimir - German WWII AntiGravity Technology
David Schmidt - Aeon: Gateway to the Fountain of Youth
Robyn Benson - Magnetic Resonance Stimulation
Paul Pantone - Advanced GEET Phenomenon
John Rohner - PlasmERG
Leah Davis - The Science of Consciousness
Dale Pond - Mind Force the Hidden Scalar Potential
David Garroway - Implosion Vortex Dynamics
James Schmidt - Mysteries of the Bedini Motor and Future with Aetheric Science
Bruce Perreault - Radiant Energy Technology
Reginald Miller - Dielectric Mass Motor
Marko Rodin - The Dandelion Puff Principle on Steroids
Stephen Mills - The Merkl Effect
Thorsten Ludwig - The Coler ZPE Device
January 12 Update:
For those of you who might have passed by this, due to the holiday hustle and bustle, we have decided to extend this offer until Jan.30, 2011. Hope to see you all again this year; and some new faces as well. Same time, same place, same bargin hotel rates!
SAVE 40% Now! PreRegister Today!
On December 11, 2010, the following announcement was sent by Steve Elswick to the ExtraOrdinary Technology mailing list:
SAVE 40% Now! PreRegister Today!
Preregistration for the 2011 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (Jul 28–Jul 31 / Albuquerque, NM) is ongoing. However, in order to receive the 40% discount, members must sign up before Dec. 31, 2010!!!
Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas with those you love… who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There’s the famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico. It’s a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons… just beware of aliens if you travel to Roswell!
Save an additional 5% during the month of December with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member or a just a friend. Instead of a 40% discount… you will receive a 45% discount!
Those wishing to save and preregister now, please call 520-463-1994 or go to: http://www.teslatech.info
Speaker selection is ongoing ... If you know anyone who would be a good candidate for speaking, have them contact me immediately.
ExtraOrdinarily LOW Hotel Rates!… The conference site is at the Albuquerque Pyramid Hotel… with room rates at an eye-popping $79 per night which includes breakfast and internet! This combined with the extremely discounted registration fee makes this is the most affordable alternative energy conference I’ve ever attended. Act today!
PreRegistration SUPER STOCKING STUFFER …. Get 40% off 2010 Conference DVD sets as well… To receive discount, you must preregister for 2011 and order the 2010 DVD set by December 31! The gift of knowledge lasts a lifetime!
Last year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!
See you in July! Bring a friend or two... or three! Thanks
PREREGISTER TODAY!!! CALL (520) 463-1994
Coming to the 2011 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico… July 28-July 31???
2010 Conference DVDs are available here:
Memo: Mike Riversong out of Hospital
On January 04, 2011 9:32 PM MST, Riversong wrote:
- Subject: [NEC-Forum] And Then
- A Miracle Happened.
- The timing worked out perfectly so i'm house-sitting for a friend who's going to be away for the winter. This is close to campus in Ft. Collins, and a beautiful place to develop some nice music.
- This is a real blessing in many ways.
- Went to the doctor today, and there definitely has been some healing. But it will be at least another couple of weeks before i can drive, and daily IV antibiotics are needed all the way to almost the end of the month.
- Now the main focus is finding work in Ft. Collins. I can do a lot of things, especially with computers. That said, the jobs that get listed are usually for extremely specialized technologies. Sometimes they specify 5 years experience in something that's only been around for 3 years!
- Along with looking for work, of course i'm also building Tesla Academy, and setting up schedules for upcoming events. If we could get some of these advanced technologies adopted, we could have more tools to eliminate the economic fluctuations that create homelessness and poverty in the first place. One of my inspirations is a statement by an ancient rabbi who said "The highest level of charity is setting things up so that someone doesn't need charity any more."
- Thanks everyone for your prayers!
- - - -
Dec. 19, 2010 memo
by Sterling D. Allan
Michael Riversong, a founding member of the New Energy Congress, who has served as the Master of Ceremonies for the annual Tesla Tech conferences, is presently in a hospital in Fort Collins, Colorado. He had surgery yesterday on his foot, with hope that he will still be able to drive.
Those of you who know him might want to give him a call to cheer him up.
He sent the following email to some colleagues the other day, and gave me permission to reprint it:
- Michael Riversong Education <email@example.com>
- Date: Thursday, December 16, 2010, 6:30 AM
- Subject: [NEC-Forum] Checked In
- Last night I checked into Poudre Valley Hospital. The goal is to save my right foot -- if it has to be cut off, it would be virtually a death sentence -- unable to drive or work, no disability income possible for at least 2 years, and no place to stay. So this is a critical situation. If it seems like I might be a bit angry about what's happened, well a few people specifically dropped balls which directly led to my being here and still being homeless. But I don't want to talk about that.
- Anyway, this stay will be for an indefinite period. Today (Thursday) is mostly devoted to imaging to see if anyone can tell exactly what's going on in those foot bones. After that some determinations will be made.
- It should be possible, if radical surgery is not needed, to arrange some way to be out in the community soon while coming back here for frequent IV antibiotics.
- I'm in Room 5673 -- hospital phone is 970-495-7000
- -- Michael Riversong
- Tesla Academy
- Fort Collins, Colorado
In the News
- Featured: Water > As Fuel > Hydroxy > Vernon Roth's Alchemical Hydrogen >
Surviving Into Anything and HHO - Michael Riversong reports on a workshop given by Vernon Roth on July 28, 2011 at the ExtraOrdinary Technology in Albuquerque, covering the whys and wherefores of hydroxy technology, as well as how the technology can help prepare for and survive coming hard times. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; September 7, 2011)
- Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2011 >
Tesla Tech ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2011 (b) (video) - Another promo video for the conference coming up this week (July 28-31) in Albuquerque. Featured speakers include Marco Rodin on local black holes, Paul Pantone on GEET, Warran Starnes on photon healing, David Schmidt on anti-aging, Clayton Nolte on structured water, Dale Pond on scalar potential. (YouTube; July 26, 2011)
- Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2011 >
Tesla Tech ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2011 (video) - A promo video for the conference coming up at the end of this month, which I finally got my airline tickets for today. Featured speakers include Marco Rodin on local black holes, Paul Pantone on GEET, Warran Starnes on photon healing, David Schmidt on anti-aging, Clayton Nolte on structured water, Dale Pond on scalar potential. (YouTube; July 1, 2011)
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2011 >
TeslaTech 2011 Conference Plans ExtraOrdinary Demonstrations - Along with great lectures will be many demonstrations of leading energy and health technologies at the July 28-31 conference in Albuquerque, including (possibly) Rohner's noble gas engine, Tesla wireless power, HHO augmentation for power, Rodin coils, a Keely motor, Bedini motor, and more... (PESN and BeforeItsNews; April 28, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Zeitgeist > Trends >
Top free energy stories of 2010 and beyond - My prediction that 2010 would be known as "the year of crowning", to use a childbirth analogy, has proven true. Several free energy technologies began popping out, getting ready for market. Join us as we take a look at some of the most exciting developments. (PESN; January 6, 2011)
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2011 >
Pre-Registration for Discount to 2011 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - You can save 40% if you register now for the annual TeslaTech conference on the last weekend of July in Albuquerque, NM, that features presentations and demonstrations of exotic free energy technologies. Also, an update on Michael Riversong, M.C. for that event, who is presently in the hospital. (PESWiki; December 19, 2010)
Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology
TeslaTech,Inc, 296 East Donna Drive, Queen Valley, AZ 85218
Order Hotline: (520) 463-1994
TESLATECH CONFERENCES FOOTER
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2014:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2013:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2012:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2011:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2010:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2009:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2008:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2006:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- Events:2005:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic - overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG - for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla's Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day - held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page