PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Event:Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM, March 23, 2011
Free Energy Hope in a Chaotic World
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
March 18, 2011 [Updated 3/23]
With all the crazy stuff going on around the world, with the nuclear plants going nuclear in Japan, and the turmoil in the Middle East driving up oil prices; never before has there been a more dire need for alternative energy sources that are reliable, clean, affordable, and ready to go.
And inasmuch as there just so happens to be a number of very amazing breakthrough energy technologies emerging, which we cover routinely here in our news, but which the rest of the media is ignoring; I figured it was time to drop an email to Lisa Lyon, the Producer at Coast to Coast AM to say it's time to have me on again. She graciously consented, inviting me to come on the latter half of the show that begins Wednesday, March 23, 2011, pacific (so my two-hour portion is March 24, 12:00 am Pacific time).
Depending on how efficiently we can move through the topics, I hope to present 4-5 exotic free energy technologies presently in process of going into production. Any one of these is worth world attention and full deployment of all resources needed to implement them as rapidly and widely as possible.
The March 23 show is posted (playlist: Global Conspiracy / Alternative Energy) at YouTube by user akcijak. Parts 1-6 of 12 were of David Icke. Parts 7-12 of 12 were of Stering Allan, with Andrea Rossi during the first hour.
- 7/12 - beginning of Sterling's segment
- 8/12 - misc. free energy; introduce Andrea Rossi
- 9/12 - Andrea Rossi continued
- 10/12 - top of second hour; how Sterling got into Free Energy; Aviso self-running EV
- 11/12 - Aviso part II
- 12/12 - mentions New Energy Movement
Here are the technologies I plan to feature:
- Best Exotic FE: Noble Gas Engines / Plasma >
PlasmERG's Noble Gas Engine - Nobel (inert) gas engine patterned after the Papp Engine, would cost 1/3 what a comparable output engine would cost, while its fuel would cost a few dollars per month -- negligible; totally revolutionizing the renewable industry. Company is gearing up to go into production. (PESWiki; [updated March 22, 2011])
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Gravity Motors >
Alpha Omega Galaxy Freefall Generator (AOGFG) - British inventor, Bobby Amarasingam of AOGFG, expects that their 6-12 kilowatt power generator using gravity as the source will cost around $5,000 or less, be around 1.5 cubic meters in size, with production prototype being ready any day this March. (PESWiki; [updated March 23, 2011])
- Top 5: Nuclear > Cold Fusion >
Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat) - Italian inventor, Andrea Rossi's E-Cat produces useful power from a fusion process involving cheap and ubiquitous hydrogen and nickel at relatively low temperatures and pressures, with no residual radiation. In October, 2011 they commenced commercial sales of a 1 MW plant. Several other companies are close behind. (PESWiki; [updated October 5, 2012)
- Best Exotic FE: EVs > Electrostatic / Electromagnetic >
Aviso's Self-Charging Electric Car, MEG, and Repelling Force - Filipino inventor, Ismael Aviso, has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via a Tesla-like antennae circuitry that draws electrostatic energy from the surroundings, validated by the Philippine DOE. He hopes to introduce plans and kits commercially soon; may open source.... (PESWiki; [updated March 22, 2011])
---> Click here to contribute to encourage Ismael to open source his technology.<---
- Best Exotic FE / OS: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy > Vehicles on Water >
Freddy's Cell alleged to run pick-up truck on 100% hydroxy - In the tradition of Stanley Meyer, the people at Future Energy Concepts, Inc. dazzled the community in August 2011 with their claim to have run a 2004 Dodge 4x4 pickup truck on nothing but water via their on-board hydroxy gas generator that uses the truck's alternator to electrolyze water. (PESWiki; [updated March 22, 2011])
Aviso Money Bomb
One of the things we will be emphasizing in the interview will be the drive to raise $5 million USD for Ismael Aviso to be able to open source his self-sustaining electric vehicle technology that pulls energy from the ambient, in a manner similar to Tesla's Pace Arrow. The money will go toward research and development and the establishment of a manufacturing capacity that can produce kits for people. One of the components can't be sourced, and building it from scratch is beyond the ability of most electronics replicators. I talked to a manufacturer on March 23 who could probably bring the cost way down, so the total amount needed could be $1 million less or more.
If he has to go with investors, they will most likely not want to open source, and will also want to keep the technology quiet until it is fully developed, tested, certified -- which could take 2-3 years. I don't think we have the luxury of waiting that long for a solution like this which could do so much now.
Even if the fund drive doesn't raise the full amount needed, it can reduce the amount he will need to get from investors, thus also reducing the amount of control/ownership he will have to give up in order to get the investment.
Links: Coast to Coast AM
Here's an excerpt from what I wrote to Lisa Lyon, Producer at Coast to Coast AM, March 17, 2011:
- Hi Lisa,
- I would like to beseech you and George to have me on Coast to Coast AM again.
- My reason: to introduce some amazing free energy technologies that are in process of emerging, which have the potential to eliminate the need for oil, nuclear, and other polluting energy sources.
- Let me refer you to a story we published today: Welcome Worry-Free Nuclear Power – Rossi's Energy Catalyzer
- More info about this one can be found on our directory page: Directory:Andrea_A._Rossi_Cold_Fusion_Generator
- We could take an entire segment discussing that one.
- Another technology of great promise is: Directory:Ismael_Aviso_Self-Charging_Electric_Car
- That one could also take an entire segment to discuss.
- And there are many other amazing technologies and developments to discuss. Directory:Best_Exotic_Clean_Energy_Technologies
- Remember what Gerald Celente said about breakthrough clean energy being one of the things that could keep society from going into total meltdown. "It could be as big as the discovery of fire or the invention of the wheel".
- It's time to have me on again.
She has scheduled me for a two-hour slot next Wednesday, March 23. David Icke, one of my favorites, will be on the 4-hour show that night as well.
I spoke about the upcoming appearance on Coast to Coast on Gary Hendershot's Smart Scarecrow show on March 17, starting at time stamp 9:21.
- (YouTube; March 17, 2011)
In the News
- Featured: Free Energy > Coast to Coast AM >
Interpretation of Noory's Dream - Sensa Peace says George Noory's recent dream of massive waves hitting LA is symbolic of waves of technologies and information that will sweep away old technology, making them obsolete; and this could include the emerging free energy technologies. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; November 17, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Andrea Rossi with Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM (Transcript) - On the evening of March 23rd, Andrea Rossi, the inventor of the Energy Catalyzer (a 10 kW cold fusion reactor going commercial), joined Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM with host George Noory. Coincidentally, it took place on the twenty second anniversary of Pons and Fleishman's legendary announcement! (PESN and BeforeItsNews; March 24, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Radio / Rossi cold fusion / Aviso self-running EV >
Sterling Allan Appearing on Coast to Coast AM March 23, 2011 - With all the crazy stuff going on around the world, with the nuclear plants going nuclear in Japan, and the turmoil in the Middle East driving up oil prices; never before has there been a more dire need for alternative energy sources that are reliable, clean, affordable, and ready to go. Gratefully, there are a number of very amazing breakthrough energy technologies emerging, which we cover routinely here in our news, but which the rest of the media is ignoring. (PESWiki and BeforeItsNews; March 18, 2011)
- Top 100 / Featured: Radio > NEC >
Sterling on Coast to Coast this Monday - On Jan. 19, 2009, beginning 10:00 pm Pacific, Sterling D. Allan will be a guest with host George Noory for two hours, talking about various exotic clean energy technologies and the Top 100 as generated by the New Energy Congress which he founded three years ago. (Coast to Coast AM)
- Directory:Alpha_Omega_Galaxy_Freefall_Generator (AOGFG)
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page