PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory: ymmot1956 QMoGen
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
December 3, 2013
Deggary from India also brought this QMoGen (self-looped motor-generator system with energy left over) out of Africa to my attention. It was first published to YouTube in November of 2010, two years before I began the QMoGen listing at PESWiki (which is the only listing of its kind on the web, as far as I know). This is the 35th QMoGen claim that has been brought to our attention. And like many of the others, this one also appears to have been arrived at independent of anyone else.
This appears to be intended as a Do-It-Yourself video. The output is maybe in the range of 500 Watts.
I did a search for "Wonderful Product Company" but didn't seem to find anything relevant.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/ymmot1956 - I'm not sure if "ymmot1956" is the person responsible for the video, or if they are just posting it because it's cool. They've posted other videos that they did not originate.
- Using the 800, 950, 1000 and the 1200 Watt 63cc two cycle engine generator made in china of different brand names that are identical that can be found on the internet, and in hardware stores that sell generators everywhere. (YouTube; November 13, 2010)
In the News
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
ymmot1956 DIY QMoGen from Africa - Instruction video posted November 2010, shows what appears to be a "Fuelless" self-looped motor-generator system of maybe 500 Watt output. (PESWiki; December 3, 2013)
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- News:Electromagnetic (latest) | 2006-2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies