PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory: Zydro Energy Device (Z.E.D.) by Hydro Energy Revolution LLC
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
June 5, 2012
Wayne Travis, an inventor in Oklahoma, USA, has come up with a serious prototype that appears to harness the power of buoyancy and gravity -- something that conventional science would say is impossible. At the heart of the phenomenon is something they call the "Travis effect", which basically states that in two inverted containers of the same size with air under them, the buoyancy of both is made the same by displacing most of the air with a solid mass in one; and this effect can be utilized mechanically to give a leverage advantage.
- "We use a special method to activate and deactivate Buoyancy in such a system to allow that 'Buoyancy' to be used in conjunction with gravity to be able to provide excess energy." 
Regarding the company he founded, Hydro Energy Revolution LLC, Wayne told me today: "We are in the process of final validation, followed by Beta testing and then into production for commercial energy generation."
Their website states:
- "Our system is a closed-looped mechanical system that uses an anomaly that separates the forces found in buoyancy and gravity. We have successfully designed a system and method to capture that effect and use it to provide free power.
- We are able to massively exceed Unity.
- We are now forming partnerships to be able to supply user end power.
- Our system is affordable
- True clean energy
Skeptic, Mark Dansie, has been preliminarily impressed by their results, and has provided assistance in vetting and inviting the new team members. If it checks out in being able to self-run for at least two days straight, Mark predicts: "It could replace solar and wind as the primary renewable energy source for the planet. The next challenge will be to increase the output to make the device commercially viable."
A statement by Wayne on their website says:
- In 2008, I discovered how to turn Buoyancy "off and on" very quickly, very cheaply, regardless of the force required.
- In 2009 I invented a way to utilize that discovery in the form of a self contained and fuel-less system to supply net excess energy to consumers.
- We developed 7 prototypes, developing and improving the system, we have just finished our Data collection model, and have our Beta modeled.
Chip Paul, our associate in the New Energy Systems Trust (NEST) visited the company on May 30, 2012 to see their prototype. The company claims that the prototype begins self-sustained, continuous operation after just 1/2 a cycle. Their engineers, who seem competent, are working on effectively converting the mechanical movement into electrical energy.
The company is pushing ahead with plans to build 25, 50 and 100 kilowatt models.
A flash animation on their site illustrates the advantages of renewable power provided by their system compared to Solar, which is dependent on the sun shining, and Wind, which is dependent on the wind's transient behavior; and in contrast to polluting nuclear power. Their system provides full output continuously and cleanly without stopping.
Based on what information we have at present about this technology, I've added it to the runners up in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing, in position #8.
Debut for SmartScarecrow
This video was first shown on Gary Hendershot's SmartScarecrow show on May 17, 2012, starting at time stamp 50:20.
The following is a collage I pulled together from the photos posted at http://hydroenergyrevolution.com/index.php/demonstration-model
US Patent Application 20120117957
Patent application title: APPARATUS UTILIZING BUOYANCY FORCES AND METHOD FOR USING SAME
Inventors: Wayne S. Travis (Chickasha, OK, US)
Class name: Power plants pressure fluid source and motor
Publication date: 05/17/2012 Patent application number: 20120117957
- An apparatus has a tank with an open top, a tank wall, and a closed bottom. A first ringwall extends from the bottom such that a first annular space is defined by the first ringwall and the tank wall, and a second annular space is defined by the first ringwall. A second ringwall extends in the second annular space, and defines a third annular space between the first ringwall and the second ringwall, and a cylindrical space. An air conduit extends through the cylindrical space. A pod disposed into the cylindrical space has a closed chamber and a displacement chamber. An inner riser disposed in the third annular space has an open bottom, and rests onto the inner ringwall. An outer riser rests onto the outer ringwall and is disposed in the first annular space and has a closed top, a wall, and an open bottom.
Profile: Wayne Travis, Inventor
Profile: Hydro Energy Revolution LLC
Not publicly traded, will entertain private investment inquiries.
In the News
- Featured / Top 5: Trends > Zeitgeist > 2012 Highlights >
2012 in Review--2013 Free Energy Predictions - Though the year didn't bring several technologies to market as I had predicted last year (due to "you don't deserve it yet" lack of adequate awakening), great progress was made. We highlight some of the leading trends, both upward, as well as some of those that are fading, gratefully. (PESN; January 2, 2013)
- Radio > SmartScarecrow > Dansie >
Mark Dansie on Alt Energy Hour: Back from Philippines (video) - Mark is back from a vacation on 'Gilligan's Island', spending a couple weeks with no phones, no lights, no motorcars ... not a single luxury; gives updates on his projects, his recent visit to Zydro, and he points to a few 'free energy' scams or bogus technologies. (YouTube / SmartScarecrow / Rense Network; December 10, 2012)
- Featured: Organizations > PES Network > NEST >
New Energy Systems Trust (NEST) update: June 12, 2012 - We've been busy at NEST reviewing and assisting the best exotic free energy technologies get closer to market. Here is a brief report of our recent activities. Highlights include vetting a 2.5 kW solid state generator in Uganda, discovering that Magnacoaster is shipping back-orders, and Zydro gearing up for licensees. (PESN; June 12, 2012)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > Free Energy Week >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: June 7, 2012 - LENR-to-Market Weekly • Why doesn't Utah media cover the latest cold fusion developments? • Inteligentry Update: "Production Unit Proven" • Zydro Energy Device (Z.E.D.) by Hydro Energy Revolution LLC • Raw Free Energy News Hopper • Dickens Mg-Cu-H2O battery • Coming: 1:15 h interview w/ Raphial Morgado regarding MYT updates (FreeEnergyNews)
- The view from the dark side – Mark Dansie and Zydro - Noted skeptic and regular guest on The SmartScarecrow Show comes to us tonight with a rather unique device from a firm called Hydro Energy Revolution. The gadget is called the Zydro Energy Device. (SmartScarecrow; June 7, 2012)
- Featured: Buoyancy >
Zydro Energy Device (Z.E.D.) by Hydro Energy Revolution LLC - Feature page posted at PESWiki to track the work of inventor, Wayne Travis, from Oklahoma, and his company, who seem to have come up with a way to harvest buoyancy as a prime mover for generating usable energy. The technology could surpass wind and solar as a feasible renewable energy source. (PESWiki; June 5, 2012)
- Featured: Buoyancy > ZED >
Zydro Energy Device takes Archimedes Principle and a "eureka moment" to over-unity energy - Inventor, Wayne Travis, from Oklahoma, seems to have come up with a way to harvest buoyancy as a prime mover for generating usable energy. Skeptic Mark Dansie is preliminarily impressed with their results, and sees the technology as possibly surpassing wind and solar as a feasible renewable energy source. (PESN; May 24, 2012)
- Debut of ZED video footage
Featured: News > SmartScarecrow >
The Great Debate: Sterling Allan with Mark ("Darth") Dansie - On tonight's SmartScarecrow show, following Sterling's weekly review and Gary's news rant, at around 9:35+ pm Eastern, Sterling and Mark will be debating the "Top 5" exotic free energy technologies. You can listen live and provide questions and dialogue through the live chat feature. The show will be available afterward on YouTube. (SmartScarecrow; May 17, 2012)
- YouTube, starting mark 50:20.
- The view from the dark side with Mark “Darth” Dansie - In Segment 3, Mark Dansie talks about his travels to investigate various free energy claims. (SmartScarecrow; April 26, 2012)
- What’s hot and what’s not with Mark Dansie - Segment 3 includes "Update on water buoyancy device in Oklahoma" (SmartScarecrow; March 29, 2012)
- Presentation by Mark Dansie - Segment 3, mentions the buoyancy device. (SmartScarecrow; March 1, 2012)
- Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system (Overunity.com; April 10, 2011)
Not to be confused with
- http://www.extremesportscafe.com/brochure/content/zorb-newzealand - a padded, see-through bouncy ball in which a person can enter, with water in it for lubrication, to ride down a hill for thrill-seeking.
President of HydroEnergy Revolution, LLC
Inventor of the system