PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory: Luis Tonos (LT) Magnet Motor
Most Likely a Scam
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Oct. 26, 2010
Back in September, I was directed to a video that shows several magnet motor devices that have been presented through YouTube but which upon looking for instructions or evidence that they really work usually results in frustration. The overlaying text of the promo video says:
- "Tired of searching endlessly for a real, working magnet motor? Tire of always ending up with a fake motor that doesn't even move? The search is over.. The LT Magnet motor is here. Get the blueprints at: http://ltmagnetmotor.000a.biz Join the free energy revolution."
Maybe some of you who have YouTube channels with magnet motor coverage, like I do, received a comment or two on your channel to the effect:
- "Free Energy is real but the coverup is strong, if you are interested in a REAL free energy machine then just search for the LT MAGNET MOTOR in the youtube video search , it is probably the ONLY working magnet motor out there. Join the free energy revolution!!"
I got about 30 of these from the various magnet motor videos I have posted.
The home page of that website has Luis Tonos saying:
- " Since I began pursuing the creation of a working magnet motor without the need of any external energy source I've stumbled on the web upon several magnet motor configurations but when I got down to testing and building the devices they ended up not working at all. After a lot of searching and reading I came up with my own working magnet motor device.
- "From the moment I conceived it in my head I knew it was going to work, and it did a lot better than I thought -- perpetual motion , free energy, at last. I don't know how to describe the feeling I got when I achieved this. I decided to just sell the blueprints online and let people develop their own."
- "I created this really short and easy to understand instruction for building the motor.
- "There is no scientific talk or technical lingo used, anyone, even a boy can understand. The materials are easy to get.
- "The building process of the motor depends on you, build it the size you like and its up to you to choose parts to buy, I just give you the concept, characteristics, and key points for it to work. I'm not looking for fame or whatever, I just want this wonderful idea to free some people from the costs of electricity and open a whole new world of possibilities.
Tonos only charges $11 to download his plans (as of the writing of this article).
Back on around Sept. 23, I sent an email to Louis asking for more info, but he did not respond. Finally, on Oct. 24, he wrote:
- "I'm sorry, but as you may already know, this field of free energy is plagued with people who are NOT trust worthy and are always looking for profit or are just federal goons trying to scare you off. I do not want to share anything with anyone I don't personally know myself."
If you happen to have built one of these, please let me know. Did it work? No? I would like to let other people know. If this is a working design, we would like nothing more than to promote it and to get the word out. If it is a dud, I think people would appreciate knowing that as well.
February 8, 2011 Update
Given that we have not yet seen any photos or videos or verified claimes to successful replication of this design, and there has been at least one attempt to build the design, to no avail; and given Luis Tonos marginal ethics, I think it's safe to conclude that this design is most likely a fraud and not worth pursuit.
- Forum / Comments
- Generator – "After you complete building your perpetual motion magnet motor and is working properly it is time to start producing energy. To start generating electricity for your home you have to hook the motor up to a generator."
- Free Energy Power Generator - by someone else. (YouTube)
- http://ltmagnetmotor.000a.biz - site listed in the video, points to the above site:
Teaser Video Showing Other Magnet Motors
Does not show the LT magnet motor
Profile: Luis Tonos
Correspondence with Luis Tonos
On February 07, 2011 6:03 PM MST, L Tonos wrote:
To: Sterling Allan
I understand that Mr. Ryan A. Harris has reasons to believe it is a scam, and I understand his great intentions to save the world from scams like this. I would think that Mr. Ryan being a man of good moral values as he probably is would probably use his time and effort helping out on uncovering the huge manipulation and lies done by big powerful corporations in he’s beautiful country that very much kill people every day in countries like my own of starvation and disease which not merely enough people are focusing on. Than trying to uncover the evil of an original idea that "steals" 11 dollars from the pockets of very very poor people that want to try out new free energy concepts which people that buy them soon realize the big potential in further investigating in this sort of concepts but not enough powerful people care to invest on. If I am deceitful in the promotion of my site using other videos on YouTube that aim for the same goal as I do. Discovering free energy. I understand my methods are not very good. But put in the perspective that 99% of all companies use false statements to draw people's attention. Perhaps we should all prefer being deceived by the promotion of poisonous food and wars every day than being falsely drawn to a free energy site aimed at making people aware of the lack of sincere effort this society has made in focusing on renewable energy for the common good while pushing their oil down everyone’s troats at the expense of economies like my country’s which lack of job opportunities and possibilities to support one's family because of problems created by countries like he’s own which give him very good possibilities of survival at the expense of smaller countries. Putting good people with good moral values just like him self in the situation where they are forced to pretty much ignore their moral beliefs for their family’s health and survival.
Then I encourage Mr. Ryan (who will most probably disregard everything I have said as a desperate attempt from a lowlife like myself to convince him) to proceed in his noble quest to make the world a better place. But maybe, just maybe, he will realize that I am merely a consequence not the problem itself.
List here, please. (Or let us know so we can post for your.)
In the News
- Featured / DIY: Magnet Motors >
Plans available for Luis Tonos (LT) Magnet Motor alleged working design - Luis has been posting comments on any magnet motor videos he can find at YouTube saying that plans for a "REAL free energy machine" are available, urging: "Join the free energy revolution!!" (PESWiki; Oct. 26, 2010)
- Lt - magnet-motor (OverUnity.com)
Feel free to view/post comments down below. The following are some that came in by other means.
Definitely a Scam
On Monday, February 07, 2011 11:26 AM MST, Ryan A. Harris of Duke Energy wrote:
I became aware that your organization did a review of the LTMagnetMotor and plans last October. Well, I’m here to inform you that their plans are a SCAM and do not work. If your site has any moral backbone you with re-edit Luis Tonus plans as a SCAM! This guy has registered his web-site under a health department address, and he definitely doesn’t have working proof of concept – just BS. He steals you tube vids from others claiming them to be his. Yes, I purchased the plans, hook, line, sinker but was wise enough not to waste a couple hundred of dollars building this x-large paper weight. We have enough dishonest scamming folks in the world, please do the right thing and expose Mr. Tonus for who he really is.
- - - -
On Tuesday, February 08, 2011 7:42 AM MST, Ryan Harris wrote:
My logic for believing he doesn’t have a working POC is because he simply hasn’t shown anything other than plans. If you examine all of the other so-called magnet motor inventors out there they at least have an apparatus of some sort, regardless whether if it works or not. As I stated before, I haven’t built the LTmotor according to the plan specs, but others in the overunity.com community have and one says it doesn’t work – scam. The motor /Vids on the LT Magnet website isn’t Luis Tonus’ design - it’s the guy from Turkey. I posted on the website that the plans are a scam, and he removed my comments. What he’ll do is get his buddies to post fake comments about how good the motor works – same tricks the devil does.
What better way to scam people other than simply fabricate plans for users to build, and if the motor doesn’t work you blame it on the customer , the onus is on the builder to prove right? As Dr Kinley would say all the time – “Demand proof”. Nevertheless, its only $11 I’m out, but it’s about principal.
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor