PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Fuel Pre-Heating >
Transonic Combustion's TSCi™ process boosts fuel efficiency by 50-75% - Transonic Combustion, a finalist in ARPA-E's Energy Innovation summit, has a proprietary process that involves a catalyst and bringing the fuel to the "supercritical state" prior to injection into the cylinders, so that no droplets remain, and essentially all the fuel is burned, not wasting any, while also reducing emissions. (PESWiki; March 9, 2010)
- Zeitgeist - Index of annual energy technology reviews and other energy trend reports.
- Zeolite - Porous crystalline solids used as a catalyst for efficient fuel processing, environmentally friendly air conditioning, green energy storage, waste filtering and emissions reduction.
- Zeolite > Zeolite-Water Heating and Cooling System - Zeo-Tech has developed a new energy conversion process for the efficient generation and storage of heat and/or cooling power. Driven by a heat source, this process is solely based on the material zeolite and water and is therefore fully compatible with the most stringent environmental regulations. (
- Zero Point Energy - Claims to working energy technologies that tap the theoretical zero point. Potential role of nanotechnology in proving and implementing quantum phenomenon for stolid state energy generation from 'the wheelwork of nature'.
- Zotloterer Gravitational Vortex Power Plant - Mini-power plant is simple to construct, has a turbine efficiency of 80% but is safe for fish due to low turbine speed. The gravitational vortex hydro technology can be applied with water drop as little as 0.7 meters. The cost for installation of the prototype was close to $1/watt capacity.
- Generator from Ambient Air by Kim Zorzi - Inventor from Ultralight America proposes a multicylinder air type engine, which is different from previous systems in that it has a regenerative tank. Zorzi alleges that this will enable the system to repressurize itself, drawing its energy from ambient air heat.