PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
April 17, 2013
"Young Tesla" is a remarkable young man I met at the Yildiz Magnet Motor Demo in Geneva Switzerland, April 10-14, 2013.
He claims to have built a working all-magnet motor, and theorizes that perhaps the way that Yildiz motor works, if it does indeed work, is that it harvests the eddy currents (magnets passing by aluminum) to effect the magnet polarity in such a way as to propel the rotor forward.
While at the expo, he showed us a "superbowl" video he posted to his channel, which shows a pot of water in an 800-year-old bowl he got from India, being brought over a stove. The water vibrated instead of boiling, and raised to 160 C and never boiled.
His theory about how it works is that "boiling" in the traditional sense is a function of restrictive properties with in regards to the geometry of the vessel itself. In our modern society, we define "precision" with 90-degree angles and straight lines. From a linear standpoint this might seem to be technically correct, however [read more]].
In the News
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: April 18, 2013 - 35+ Reasons Why I Think Yildiz' Magnet Motor Really Works • Free Energy Demos by Fabrice Andre of Refuge7 in France • A Visit to Fabrice Andre's Pending Kit Production Location Via Vertoele's Facility • Himansh Coming to Europe to Entertain Licensing for Self-Looped Motor-Generator Technology • Cogar International Energy Corporation's Hydro-Electric Reactor • SuperBowl, by YoungTesla (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Young Tesla >
SuperBowl, by YoungTesla - Video shows a pot of water in an 800-year-old bowl he got from India, being brought over a stove. The water vibrates instead of boiling, and raised to 160 C and never boils. (PESWiki; April 17, 2013)
- Featured / Top 5: Magnet Motors > Yildiz > Demo >
Yildiz Magnet Motor Demo Report, April 11, 2013 - Even though the motor was not continuously running, only occasionally for a brief demo, the energy of the people visiting the booth at the Inventors Expo in Geneva was still very high; and there were things observable today that were not noticed or addressed yesterday. The believers have more reason to believe. (PESN; April 11, 2013)
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic - overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG - for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla's Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day - held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.