PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- X Prize Automotive - The Automotive X PRIZE (AXP) announced a list of teams competing to build and bring to market 100 MPG or higher fuel economy vehicles that people want to buy. Those that qualify will race their vehicles in rigorous crosscountry stages that combine speed, distance, urban driving and overall performance.
- X1 Electric Race Car - High performance X1 electric race car humiliates Ferrari and Porche both off the line and in a 1/4 mile. All with a 150 mile range, and recharge time of 4.5 hours.
- XDOBS Renewable Cooling and Water from Air - The XDOBS night radiant condensation system is a water-from-air extraction system and air conditioner that does not use any external electricity or fuel. The company is entertaining licensing agreements.
- Featured: Fuel Efficient Vehicles > Hybrids >
XR-3 build-it-yourself hybrid car by Robert Q. Riley Enterprises, LLC - The XR3 Hybrid is a super-fuel-efficient, two-passenger, plug-in hybrid that achieves 125 mpg on diesel power alone, 225 mpg on combined diesel and electric power, with performance like a conventional automobile, focusing on existing technologies that make conserving energy a fun driving experience. (PESWiki; Sept. 20, 2008)
- Featured: Organizations / Prizes >
Xtreme Science Foundation and the XS-NRG Prize - A new foundation is proposed that would both evaluate extreme technology claims and offer an annual no-strings-attached prize to the best extreme energy technology. (PESWiki; Oct 6, 2008)