PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:William F. Skinner's 1939 Gravity Motor
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
June 26, 2014
Over the past weeks, I've had several people sending me links to this cool video of a 1939 TV program about what appears to be a large, working gravity motor. I've been meaning to post it in our news.
Apparently, the video description used to say:
- "Miami, Florida, United States of America.
- "Various shots of inventor William Skinner in his workshop as he demonstrates a model of his gravity power machine. It has weights that spin round and multiply the power of an 1/8 horsepower motor by 1200 % - enough energy to power a town of 3,500 at a cost of £1 a month. William uses the power of the model to work a 12 foot lathe that cuts ribbons of steel."
Today in our weekly NEST meeting, I found out that the people over at OverUnity.com and EnergeticForum.com have been discussing this at length, coming up with drawings, and are even starting to build some portions of the design. Aaron Murakami, who runs EnergeticForum, has posted a video showing the progress of his build.
A friend said something to the effect, "My God! This has been around since before WWII."
none, that I know of; given that this is something done nearly 80 years ago.
Gravity Power! (1939)
- (YouTube; April 13, 2014)
- - - -
1939 Gravity Power by William F Skinner Replication
- This is a short vid to get interest in the machine. Saw the discussion at Stefan's forum so thought I'd share. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewab... Skinner's machine gives more than 1200% more work than is input - the rest comes from gravity. That is a COP of 12.0, which is beyond useful. It is one of the few real free energy machines that has been in front of everyone for a long time! (YouTube / Aaron Murakami; May 29, 2014)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JolNozy8UEY - longer video of replication
In the News
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Gravity Motors >
William F. Skinner's 1939 Gravity Motor - "It has weights that spin round and multiply the power of an 1/8 horsepower motor by 1200% -- enough energy to power a town of 3,500 at a cost of £1 a month. William uses the power of the model to work a 12 foot lathe that cuts ribbons of steel." (PESWiki; June 26, 2014)
- 1939 Gravity Power - multiply power by 1200% (Overunity.com; May 21, 2014)
- William F. Skinner - 1939 Gravity Power (EnergeticForum; May 30, 2014)
GRAVITY MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Gravity Motors
- News:Gravity Motors
- PowerPedia:Gravity motor
- Directory:Secondary Oscillations - a primary pendulum swinging creates a secondary lever force that appears to be greater than the force required to keep the pendulum swinging.
- Directory:RAR Energia Ltda Gravity Motor
- Zeero Power
- Directory:Alpha Omega Galaxy Freefall Generator (AOGFG)
- Directory:Milkovic Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator
- OS: F. M. Chalkalis Gravity Wheel
- Directory:Mikhail Dmitriev Gravity Wheel