PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Water as Fuel
- See also
- News:Water as Fuel
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Overview Video: Water as Fuel (via ZPE) (3 min) - While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit. (PES Network Video; Aug. 31, 2007)
- Water (H20) is our 21st Century fuel - Hollywood films such as "Chain Reaction" and "The Saint" have depicted story lines built around the idea of a revolutionary power source arrived at through water H20, becoming freely available for all to use around the Globe. What if that Hollywood story line turned out to be closer to the truth and rather than being a work of fiction it would change the real world we live in forever. (Carbon Good Guys)
- Suppression / Conspiracy / Oil / Fuel Efficiency / Water as Fuel >
Technology to Reduce Dependence on Oil has Been Known For More Than 200 years - "Among the more than 350 documents/videos concerning the energy scam you will find: There is an abundant supply of oil in Alaska • 376-mpg technology was demonstrated in 1973 • 72-mpg and 104-mpg automobiles were sold in Europe • The Japanese have two water fueled automobiles on the street." (Veterans Today; March 31, 2010)
- Feature: Electrolysis > Hydrogen / Electromagnetic >
Hydroxy Gen and OU Replications - Michael Couch writes about the many self charging battery system videos of various origins; Bedini, Tesla Switch, SEC, and others showing up all over Youtube. 100% 'Looped' Hydroxy Genset, Kapanadze OU and Self Charging Battery Systems Demoed! (PESN; July 13, 2010)
- Open source 100 MPG hydroxy project - "Here is the link to my crowdfunding webpage: http://www.gofundme.com/7d9oew The goal is to build a 100MPG car with hydrogen on demand, and a new way of using concentric tubes (aka joe cell). The car will have a stand alone ECU, that will allow mixture to be tuned very lean." (Free Energy Blog; March 24, 2014)
- Featured: Water as Fuel > Meyer > Lammertink >
Theoretical Foundation for the Functioning of Meyer's Fuell Cell - Arend Lammertink has provided us with a follow-up article saying: "I think Meyer was able to create an over-unity system, which of course is not actually over-unity. It uses an energy source which is available, but has not been recognized/identified so far. I am confident I have identified it." (PESWiki; June 5, 2013)
- Featured: Water as Fuel > Genesis World Energy >
Genesis Self-Sustaining Generator Prototype and Documentation Pops up on eBay - Remember the G-Cell by Genesis World Energy back in 2003 that had everyone excited, curious, mad? The company founder, Patrick Timothy Kelly ended up in jail for fraud. Well, the demonstration unit is now up for sale on eBay. Bid closes in a few hours, on May 18, 5:48:41 GMT, with opening bid requested at $2500 (for a scam that pulled in over 40 million). (PESN; May 18, 2012)
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Water as Fuel > Hydroxy >
Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System - Some researchers in Germany have excited the forums with their announcement of being able to self-run a 1000-watt generator from the HHO gas generated from the Anton electrolysis process. So the electrolysis unit produces HHO gas which runs a genset, and the electricity produced then runs the electrolysis unit. (PESWiki; April 27, 2010) (Comments)
- Featured: Water as Fuel / Hydroxy >
Running electric generators on nothing but water - The 16,000+ member Watercar Yahoo! group has recently been discussing a couple of new claims of people running a several-kW generator that usually runs on fossil fuel, but running it on hydroxy and water mist instead, producing several kilowatts of electrical power. (PESN; Dec. 22, 2009)
- Water Fuel Cell Open Source Project - An open source project by the H2earth Institute is in process of replicating the water fuel cell technology of the late Stanley Meyer, who allegedly ran vehicles on water, and whose patents have just now become public domain.
- Featured: Ambient Air Engines / Running Vehicles on Water >
Cowlishaw Endothermic Steam Engine - The most famous, but still suppressed realization of this concept was demonstrated in California in 1929, and was then called "The Water Powered Car". My maternal Uncle Hugh Wilson was present when it drove from Los Angeles California over several days in the hot California afternoons. (PESWiki; April 22, 2009)
- Hollywood Producer Talks About Water Fuel Filming - Chris Patton, of Dark Horse Entertainment and Zero Point Films, describes his experiences over the past ten years documenting various water fuel technologies, including GEET and Brown's Gas, leading up to his present feature documentary film now in production. (PESN; March 11, 2007)
- Featured: Water as Fuel > Quant >
Quant e-Sportlimousine approved for EU roads - The car uses a saltwater flow cell system to power four electric motors. Water passes through membrane in tanks creating an electric charge. The potential of the NanoFlowcell is much greater, especially in terms of domestic energy supplies as well as in maritime, rail and aviation technology. (Free Energy Blog; September 2, 2014)
- Featured: Water > as Fuel >
G&G Power Generation Systems Announces Water Fuel Demo - Texas company claims to have the ability to run a genset on ionized water mist, after bringing the engine up to speed using HHO -- no gasoline used. They will be holding a demonstration for potential investors and partners on March 15 in Houston, to bring in funding to engineer for production. NDA/NCA required. (PESN; March 12, 2014)
- H2Only BATTERY: Produce Electricity from Water. Over and over and over again! - (Free Energy Blog; January 23, 2014)
- Featured: Water > As Fuel > Hydroxy > Fundraisers >
"Turn Water Into Fuel" Kit Crowdfunding Campaign - True Green Solutions is looking to fund the development of the second prototype of a "Water Fuel Capacitor©" by Edward Mitchell, who claims his gas has 13-times more energy content than hydroxy gas derived from other electrolysis methods. His device turns water into a monoatomic hydrogen-oxygen gas mixture using a high voltage, high frequency "Exciter Array". There is practically no current flow between the plates with the Electrical Polarization Process. (NewEnergyFunding; May 18, 2013)
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Water as Fuel > Hydroxy >
Looking for Airplane to Make Aviation History with HHO Power - A company in Montana is looking for an experimental plane on which they could install their hydroxy system to demonstrate the efficacy of their electrolysis and injection timing breakthrough that leads to amazing fuel economy and horsepower boosting while reducing emissions. 900 HP Camaro. (PESN; May 12, 2012)
- Fuel Cells / Alt Fuels > Water > as Fuel >
PowerTrekk Offers Unlimited Water-Based Gadget Power - You can recharge your portable gadgets with Sweden's myFC's new PowerTrekk portable, water-powered fuel-cell charger. Fuel-cell technology uses the chemical reaction between the hydrogen in water and special electrodes and electrolytes in fuel cells to generate electricity. (Yahoo!News; January 8, 2012)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electrolysis / Water > as Fuel >
Luxury-Sea Boat Generates Electricity from Ocean Water - A company named Luxury-Sea is building a boat with a special device that is claimed to generate electricity from ocean water, to both produce hydrogen to fuel its engine as well as power its on-board electronics. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; December 17, 2011)
- Featured: Contests / Alternative Fuels > Water as Fuel > Stanley Meyer >
Water-for-Fuel tech among Pepsi Refresh contestants - Kevin West claims to have been able to replicate Stanley Meyers water car technology on the bench, and is nearly done applying it to a vehicle and making a kit for others to do the same. He has entered the monthly Pepsi Refresh contest to draw attention to this work and possibly win $250,000 for his project. (PESN; May 19, 2010) (Comment)
- Featured: Water > as Fuel >
NRL Seawater to Fuel Program - It's basically a non-LENR variation of the H-Cat: electrolyzing H, combined with CO2 in a catalytic process, to make fuel. Maybe a decade before it's ready to deploy in on-site fuel creation in ocean applications. Meanwhile, they just flew a model plane on the fuel. (PESN; April 8, 2014)
- Featured: Water as Fuel / Electrolysis >
The Green Home Heater by Sovereign Energy Solutions - Plans are available for a home heating unit that utilizes water as its fuel. Electrolysis is used to split the water molecule into hydrogen and oxygen (hydroxy gas), which is burned to generate the heat. ROI is estimated at 3-5 months from energy savings. (PESWiki; Feb. 28, 2009)
- Best Exotic FE: Quantum > Fuel Efficiency > Water as Fuel >
Kansas senior is on the verge of a quantum leap for science - The main course on the menu of innovations Hunter Browning is mounting at the age of 18 comes with large helpings of quantum mechanics and nuclear physics. Seven provisional patents protect the enticing technology that has spawned two companies of his own making. It's laden with secret ingredients: electronic circuitry and chemical processes... (Joco913; May 7, 2012)
- Half Way Half Gas - You can start saving 60% on gas overnight. We will show you how to do it the right way, step by step.
- Epoch has Commercialized Brown's Gas - Epoch Energy Technology Corp is a Taiwan-based manufacturer of Oxy-hydrogen gas generators and solar water heaters. They have developed a method by which ordinary soft water can be instantly transformed into oxygen-hydrogen fuel. (PESWiki; July 23, 2008)
- HyPower Runs Vehicle on Hydrogen From Water - HyPower Fuel has equipped a Volkswagen GTi with its H2 Reactor (H2R) hydrogen system that can produce sufficient hydrogen on board to power the vehicle using only water. The H2 Reactor uses electrolysis to convert water into a hydrogen/oxygen gas which powers the internal combustion engine. (Yahoo! Finance; December 12, 2006)
- Water as Fuel by MDG.
- BiosFuel runs motorcycle on water - Does not use electrolysis, but apparently burns the treated water directly, with no petrol involved. Video link from Oct. 13, 2005 Sixty-Minutes interview.
- Archie Blue - Another New Zealander who invented a water-running car, this website also has mentions on Directory:Stanley_Meyer, etc.
- Archie Blue website - Who was Archie Blue and why should you care?
- Hydratus - Produces hydrogen on demand using magnesium and water as its "fuel" and emits virtually no exhaust other than steam. Fueling a Hydratus will be easy and very similar to pumping gas, and the travel range will be similar to a tank of gas. Working prototypes are scheduled for completion in 2007 and full scale manufacturing in 2008.
- Water Manipulation Motor - The rapid compression of air in a cylinder creates a temperature of 500°C which is used to boil water and implode hydrogen created by electrolysis. A four cycled engine is converted to water by insertion of a steel gasket in the cylinder head that holds the hot air until the water and hydrogen are injected.
- The Bedol Eco-Friendly Clock - just add water -The clock doesn't need batteries, electricity or even winding up, instead it acts as a kind of fuel cell to create a flow of electrons from liquid. Merely fill the reservoir with water and a dash of lemon juice for acidity and the clock will run for 6-8 weeks, creating zero emissions and no pollution. USD$16.00. (GizMag; July 20, 2009)
- Featured / Videos: Water as Fuel > Electrolysis > Stanley Meyer >
Stanley Meyer on Water Fuel Cell technology at 1989 free energy conference - Archival video features the legendary inventor. "Let's take some of the knowledge that has been presented to you and see if we can't come up with an apparatus capable of using water as a new fuel source, both for application and utilization of gas energy as well as electrical energy." (PESWiki; Dec. 17, 2009)
- Waste as Fuel - Main methods of waste to fuel explained and discussed.
- Water Replaces Gas - Hydrogen extraction from water via plasmatic induction, a form of water electroysis, can be retrofitted into any vehicle for about $2,000, replacing the gas tank. After a year the vehicle would have the carbon rods replaced, at a cost of one month's worth of gasoline, and be good to go for another year. Large scale versions can be converted into electric power plants. (H2 Daily; Apr. 16, 2007) (Thanks Keelynet)
- Article:Free_Electric_Energy_in_Theory_and_Practice - Theoretic comparison of Gray, Meyer and Puharich. This article contains an in depth explanation of where and how these three inventors got their power, as well as an electric model of a WFC and a description of the different resonant modes possible in WFC's. So, lots of detailled theoretic information about how to build these kinds of systems in principle, even though this is a work in progress.
Research and Development
- The Powerful Promise of a Puzzling New Microscopic Combustion Engine - Engineers have built a powerful microscopic engine that relies on the combustion of hydrogen and oxygen. One problem: nobody knows how it works. (Free Energy Blog; March 17, 2014)
- Featured: Water as Fuel / Plasma / Nuclear Remediation / Algae for Oil > Puchta >
Interview with David A. Puchta of Proton Spin Technologies - A debut interview with a truly fertile mind and experimenter who says that by understanding how to create and control monatomic elements by pulling in energy from the vacuum, all kinds of things can be done, including creating usable energy and cleaning up the oceans. (PESN; May 10, 2013)
- Featured: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy >
Les Banki on the Secret of Achieving Overunity with Hydroxy Using Injectors - Famous HHO researcher points out that the function of fuel injectors in relation to their function when hydroxy in the gas state is run through them needs to be appreciated and understood for successful operation. (PESN; April 11, 2012)
- Featured: Water > as Fuel > Kapanadze Friend >
Water-Fueled Engine by a Friend of Kapanadze - Two videos show a Russian group apparently powering a stand-alone engine on water. They drink from a bottle of water then pour the liquid into what appears to be a fuel tank; then start up the engine. As they hold a cup at the clear exhaust, it collects water, which they then drink. (PESWiki.com; February 18, 2012)
- Solar / Water / Alt Fuels >
New Reactor Paves The Way For Efficiently Producing Fuel From Sunlight - Using a common metal most famously found in self-cleaning ovens, Sossina Haile hopes to change our energy future. The metal is cerium oxide-or ceria-and it is the centerpiece of a promising new technology developed by Haile and her colleagues that concentrates solar energy and uses it to efficiently convert carbon dioxide and water into fuels. (Energy Daily; January 21, 2011)
- Feature: Water as Fuel / Sympathetic Vibratory Physics / Omega Energy Cell >
Update on Pond's replicating of the GEM Energy water fuel cell - "The purpose of this lab work will eventually prove the validity and practical utility of the fundamental dynamical principle outlined by Macvicar in the Law of Assimilation and contained in Beebe's GEM Energy, Keely's Dynaspheric Force, Russell's Universal Heart Beat and Light Units as further described in his Rhythmic Balanced Interchange and Wave Field." (PESN; Oct. 3, 2010)
- Featured: Hydrogen / Water > as Fuel > Electrolysis / Nanotechnology >
Ohmasa Gas makes water as fuel more feasible - Mr. Ohmasa, president of Japan Techno, has devised a method of producing an unusual hydrogen-oxygen gas by using low frequency vibrations to circulate the water upon which electrolysis is run, creating a highly stable H2-O2 gas called Ohmasa gas which exhibits unusual characteristics. For example, Ohmasa gas doesn't explode under pressure. (PESWiki; Nov. 2, 2009)
- Water-Fueled Car from Sri Lanka - A Sri Lankan inventor has come up with a super-efficient electrolysis method that allegedly enables a small vehicle to travel 80 kilometres on just one litre of water, without any danger to life or any impact on the environment. (PESWiki; July 23, 2008)
- Low-concentration ethanol stove for rural areas in India (pdf) - An efficient stove running on a 50:50 ethanol-water mixture with output similar to the conventionally-used LPG and kerosene stoves -- a first of its kind -- has been successfully developed at the Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute. (Energy for Sustainable Development; March, 2007)
- Engine Runs With Water - Jonathan Soli’s invention attaches to your motor and uses both hydrogen and oxygen for energy. (ABC6 News KAALtv.com; June 2, 2008)
- Water car technology from 1950 resurrected - One member of a WaterFuel1978 Yahoo! Group claims to have replicated the "S1r9a9m9" water car system. Electrohydraulic Metal Forming may provide a clue. (PESN; Nov. 26, 2006)
- Zero Point Energy / Water as Fuel >
ZPE mentioned in Science article about proton-coupled water activation - A Google news alert showed the following phrase in a Science article: "The table below ... shows the calculated ... energies, with zero point energy (ZPE) corrections included in ...". The article is titled, How the Shape of an H-Bonded Network Controls Proton-Coupled Water Activation in HONO Formation. (Science; Jan. 15, 2010)
- Water >
Water Drop at 2000 Frames per Second - Watching water drop into water shows a much different view than seeing it in regular speed. Watch as part of the water droplet bounces back up due to the surface tension of the water. Not sure what this has to do with alt energy research, but perhaps it might resonante with some of you water fuel researchers. (Flixxy)
Water Burning That's Not Supposed to Burn
- Alberta Oil & Gas Collateral Damage: She Can Light Her Water on Fire - Jessica Ernst lives east of Calgary. EnCana, a big oil & gas company, is operating close to her house and "fraced" the underground aquifer where area landowners get their water. Tests on her water revealed high levels of methane, ethane and several other fossil fuels. It also showed signs of heavy hydrocarbons, like the ones used in drilling fluids. (TreeHugger; July 15, 2008)
- Feature / Best Exotic FE: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy >
Another Big Explosion at Water Fuel Co in LA - A massive explosion blasted metal sliding door and ripped off the roof and shattering nearby business windows Tuesday in Sylmar, LA, sending three to the hospital, two critically injured. This is the third explosion since 2008 by the hydroxy company owned by Timothy Larson, the 2010 blast having killed one of his sons. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; August 11, 2011)
In the News
See News:Water as Fuel - separate page
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hydroxy/ - members only forum for those that wish to discuss various methods of producing and using a hydrogen/oxygen gas mix known as hydroxy gas or egas. (~4500 members)
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/WorkingWaterCar/ - members only forum for those that wish to discuss the Bob Boyce design for producing and using a hydrogen/oxygen gas produced "ON DEMAND" from water for the Internal Combustion Engine, EV's or any other application of the Boyce Technology. (~2200 members)
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Water4Gas - This is the place to discuss the technology we have to boost performance and (of course) Fuel Economy using Hydrogen-On-Demand (HOD). (~600 members)
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/WaterfuelWorkshop/ water for fuel research group (~50 members)
- Water > as Fuel > Hydrogen > Hydroxy >
God give Hydrogen Convertes to all of mankind - On a TV program, It's Supernatural, a Christion visionary, Jason Westerfield, says: "Just as we had an industrial age, right now this generation will be known as the energy age... I saw some converters, that because of these [hydrogen] converters, every nation will be able to utilize and be self-sufficient in their own energy, and because of that, the world will not be dependent on oil, and we will see literally a global shift in power begin to take place." (Captain Willy; Oct. 31, 2008)
- Water as Fuel - Directory website focuses on the myriad of approaches regarding harnessing water for energy.
- Index of Water Car inventors - Index of Water Car Inventors, people like Stanley Meyer, Archie Blue, Steve Ryan, Joe X, etc.
- http://www.waterfuelconverters.com A Premier Clarification of Brown's Gas Technology - Brown's Gas is a water as fuel technology not designed to completely replace carbon fuels. The technology is designed to enhance carbon fuel combustion resulting in a net reduction in carbon fuel requirements. Relative to an automotive, Brown's Gas is typically used to incease gas mileage: this is achieved by changing the stoichiometry point, thus allowing for less fuel to be injected into the cylindars without establishing a lean air/fuel mixture.
- Directory:Joe Cell - experimenters claim to have been able to run a vehicle on a joe cell.
- Directory:HHO Home Heating Unit
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- News:Water as Fuel
- HYDROXY / HHO / BROWN'S GAS
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | Directory:Best Hydroxy Technologies | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:Health Benefits of HHO / Hydroxy Gas
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Using HHO to Create Substitutes for Natural Gas and Propane
- OS:Justin Church's H-Cat
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels