PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
April 10, 2014
Slovakian inventor, Wasaby Sajado, has posted several compelling videos that feature two technologies.
CPU Fan Magnet Motor
First, last November, he posted several videos showing a computer fan magnet motor. He attaches thin magnets to the face of each blade of the fan, accurately spaced, each at around 45 degree angle from horizontal. When he brings a large magnet into vicinity of the perimeter, also at 45 degrees, the fan begins to turn. Then he shows it powering a low-wattage light bulb. He doesn't show the stator magnet in fixed position, but is holding the magnet (which arguably can impute power).
That looks super easy to replicate. I've got all the stuff here to build one, except the wafer-thin, circular magnets for the fan. You would think these would be popping up all over the place if this was for real.
Thomas Buyea gave me a link to a video describing How to fake the CPU fan magnet motor, concealing small batteries and using a Reed switch that connects in the presence of an external magnet.
Then, starting in February, he posted a couple of videos showing a simple circuit involving a small toroid coil and capacitor. He attaches it to a load (e.g. three low-watt light bulbs and one small motor) and initiates the circuit by attaching it to a battery. He then quickly disconnects the battery and joins the wires he had attached to the battery, and the system keeps running. He says it will stay running "for quite a while."
Wireless power from cell phones
In another video, which seems like a parlor trick, he situates four phones around a light bulb, then calls the phone opposite, and the light bulb lights up.
He also posts a bunch of wildlife videos.
Deggory from India brought Wasaby to my attention.
Look at my other free energy videos on YouTube:
Free Energy Generator for Magnet motor and light bulbs
He gets the system (three low-wattage light bulbs and one small motor, with a small toroid coil) going using a 9-V battery, then disconnects the battery, and the system keeps running. He says it will stay running "for quite a while."
- Free Energy Generator coil used for electric magnet motor rotation and for lighting of ight bulbs. This homemade "Free Energy" device operates based on free energy accumulation and redistribution. Presented step by step how to build free energy. This is Free Energy Generator video of Free Energy electricity used for lighting bulbs and rotating electric magnet motor (YouTube; April 2, 2014)
Free Energy Light Bulb
He gets the system (one incandescent light bulb with a small toroid coil) going using what looks like an AA battery, then disconnects the battery, and the system keeps running.
- "Free Energy" generator used as electricity generator for light bulb. We used led bulb with low electricity consumtion for this free energy experiment. The led lighting bulb can operate only on AA batery and therefor is very suitable for prezentation of free energy.
The system woks on electricity acumulation, redistribution and long lasting operation. (YouTube; February 18, 2014)
Free Energy Magnet Motor (Engine) fan rotation [Successful]
Here Wasaby has affixed magnets to the face of each blade of a computer fan, each at around 45 degree angle from horizontal. When he brings a large magnet into vicinity of the perimeter, also at 45 degrees, the fan begins to turn.
- This system of magnet motor free energy rotation is using magnetic disattraction power. I used for construction CPU fan and very thin magnets! Explained step by step. This is Free Energy Magnet Motor video of Free Energy Magnet Motor Engine using neodymium magnet. Fan Rotation only based on magnet field power without electricity need. It is simple construction utilizing magnetic disattraction. It is explained based on 2 neodymium magnets behaviour and PC fan cooler. Can be used as power generator. (YouTube; November 17, 2013)
CPU Fan magnet motor step-by-step
- This system of magnet motor perpetual fan rotation is using magnetic disattraction power. I used for construction CPU fan and very thin magnets! Explained step by step.
Magnet Fan rotation is based on only magnet field power. Computer Cooling fan use principle of magnets disattraction. Pure free energy perpetual fan rotation from Magnets! (YouTube; November 21, 2013)
Computer Fan Magnet Motor powers light bulb
As a follow-up from video http://youtu.be/sgEjqVFJXzU Wasaby attaches his computer fan magnet motor to a light bulb.
- This system of free energy fan rotation of magnet motor is used as free energy generator for lighting of bulb. For construction were used CPU fan, thin magnets and led lighting bulb. Explained step by step how to build free energy. This is Free Energy Magnet Motor fan rotation video of Free Energy Magnet Engine used as free energy generator thanks to neodymium magnet. Fan Rotation only based on magnet field power without electricity need. It is simple construction utilizing magnetic disattraction generating free electricity. It is in more details explained in my original video on youtube. (YouTube; January 2, 2014)
Free Energy Magnet Motor [Unsuccessful]
Wasaby places four magnets around perimeter of computer fan. Doesn't work.
- (YouTube; September 7, 2013)
Four cell phones power light bulb wirelessly?
- Mobile phones used as "Free Energy Generator". Utilization of free energy from mobile phone waves. Free Energy generated by phones waves is used for lighting the led bulb. As free energy generator we used older types of phones as the free waves radiation is much stronger. As bulb was used led bulb with low energy consumption. (YouTube; January 13, 2014)
In the News
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Magnet Motors > Electromagnetic > Toroidal >
Wasaby Sajado's Free Energy Gadgets - Slovakian inventor has posted several videos featuring a magnet motor retrofit of a CPU fan, a toroidal generator, and a wireless power system using cell phones. (PESWiki; April 10, 2014)
- Free Energy Generator for led light bulb “Free Energy” ( Selsled; February 12, 2014)
- Free Energy Magnet Motor fan (Engine) “Free Energy” (NikolaTeslaGenerator; January 27, 2014) [Site promotes the TeslaSecret Scam.]
- Free Energy Magnet Motor fan used as Free Energy Generator “Free Energy” in-sight (FreieEnergy; not dated; Video dated January 2, 2014)
- http://www.coksev.net/search.php?q=Wasaby%20Sajado - list of videos posted
How to fake the CPU fan magnet motor
- (YouTube; Nov 23, 2012)
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Geoffrey S. Miller's Energybat Labs
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies