PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- W2 Energy Birthing Affordable, Renewable Petrol - Imagine a gasoline and diesel source that is CO2 neutral, sulfur-free, derived from renewable sources, superior in its power performance to fossil-based fuels, and costs less than 1/7 of fossil-based fuels. The company has also built an engine to optimize use of the syngas portion of the product.
- Featured: Solar > Applications / Building >
Walipini Underground Greenhouses - The Walipini utilizes nature’s resources to provide a warm, stable, well-lit environment for year-round vegetable production. Locating the growing area 6’- 8’ underground and capturing and storing daytime solar radiation in the soil and water barrels are the most important principles in building a successful Walipini. (PESWiki; Jan. 14, 2010)
- Magnet Motors >
China - A New Magnetic Conversion of Zero Point Energy - The Wang Shum Ho prototype 5kW electricity generator is reportedly powered by permanent magnets and claimed to be close to production. The team is seeking a marketing partner and offers a working prototype for viewing by financial backers.
- Top 100 / Featured: Wind > High Efficiency HAWT >
ENECO's Wind Amplified Rotor Platform (WARP) - The WARP design speeds up the wind with a velocity amplification factor in excess of 1.5 over free wind, resulting in a 4.5-fold increase in power. A WARP wind farm would need on average about 80% less land per kilowatt of energy generated. Projected cost $.02 to $.04/kW-h or lower. (PESWiki; Sept. 11, 2008)
- Featured: Waste to Energy >
Waste Heat Generators - We have established a directory of companies and technologies involved in efficiently extracting energy from waste heat. (PESWIki; Sept. 8. 2008)
- Video: Waste to Energy -- an Overview (3:01 minutes) - A brief video by PES Network introduces the concept of cost-effectively turning garbage and sewage into energy, either as electricity or as fuel. Addresses methane harvesting, plasma, solar, and catalytic pressureless depolymerization.
- Water4Gas - Ebook by Ozzy Freedom provides instructions on how to build an on-board electrolizer to provide hydroxy gas to inject into the air intake of a vehicle for improved mileage and performance, as well as reduced emissions. How does it compare to other systems, kits, plans?
- Video:Water as Fuel (via ZPE) (3 min) - While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit.
- The Water/Fuel Converters Project > The Water/Fuel Converters Project Website An electrolysis initiative that sets forth to clearly establish the difference between Brown's Gas, Rhodes Gas, Oxy-Hydrogen, HHO, and the production methods thereof.
- Water-powered Batteries and Products - e.g. Tango Group product line utilizes a water-powered battery that consists of two electrodes made of special alloys, which, when immersed in water, the resulting chemical reaction produces electricity. Simply refill the battery as the water evaporates - typically every 2 to 3 months. The battery has a minimum continuous life of 2 years.
- Water Wall Turbine - Massive paddle wheel turns close to the speed of the water, not endangering the fish, while efficiently converting tidal flow into electricity. Installation cost in the range of 1000 USD/KW for a 40 MW unit, with 1 year to production. Energy production in range of 3 cents / kW-h. Moving parts are ~4 m above water.
- Suppression / Ocean Wave Energy >
WaveReaper -- Disappearance of Stefan Nystrom: Martyr or Monster? - On Wednesday, an article at Rense.com stating that Stefan Nystrom, who was involved in an ocean wave energy technology that allegedly could have provided electricity cleanly at 5% the cost of fossil-based power, appears to have disappeared suddenly under suspicious circumstances, and may even have been killed. (PESWiki; Sept. 5, 2008)
- Wave buoys - Convert the ocean or sea wave energy into electricity. The flotation portion undulates with the waves, while a shaft fixed to the sea floor provides the counter-active force from which energy can be generated.
- Weather Control Technologies - Amateur and hostile weather-makers alike likely to lose their technology to the military.
- Featured: Profiles >
Welton Myers: A Grandfather of the Free Energy Movement (interview) - Welton has been involved in several amazing projects, including an electromagnet motor that levitated, patterned after John Searl's work; overunity electromagnetic systems of major output; as well as tire and vaporization devices. He's also had significant brushes with GEET, Brown's gas, and Stanley Meyers technology. (PESWiki; June 11, 2009) (Comment at Examiner.com)
- Featured: Biomass / Waste to Energy >
West Fabrication Institute's Taylor/Pyrox technology ready for commercial roll-out - West Fabrication Institute has developed a biomass and/or waste to energy technology using a dual fluid bed pyroxy process with refinements by Donald Gene Taylor. So biomass goes in, and fuel or electricity comes out. Same for municipal solid waste. PES introduces financial opportunity. (PESWiki; June 15, 2010) (Comment)
- WhalePower Corp: Humpback flipper may be the key to better wind turbines - Features a blade design that mimics the aerodynamically efficient design of a humpback whale’s flipper, allowing a turbine to capture more of the wind's energy, and at much lower speeds.
- Whirl Power Turbine - Using principles of a tornado or vortex, this patent pending engine is said to capture most of the energy in flowing gases and delivers power to a rotating shaft in proportion to the fuel input. This is a True Rotor Power utilizing centrifugal force as well as compression and velocity for various RPMs and torque output.
- WhisperGen - a home combined heat and power (CHP) generation unit manufactured by Whisper Tech, is Currently in advanced market trial stage in Europe. Unit is probably the most advanced development of the Stirling Engine "external combustion" technology that generates movement from even small temperature gradients.
- White Whale Productions, LLC:Thorium Power Pack - Bob Dratch of White Whale Productions, LLC proposes using Thorium as a clean, non-polluting, non-nuclear-weapons-creation source and replacement for Uranium in power reactors.
- Who Killed the Electric Car? - Mary-Sue reviews this film about how California's forward-looking environmental legislation met Oil-zilla.
- Why are Gas Prices So High? - Mary-Sue reviews book by Canadian author, that looks at a psychological component and solution to the greed that drives oil dependency.
- Wind Farms - Wind farms resent an economy of scale, enabling them to produce electricity in the price range of grid power.
- Featured: Wind > Offshore > Floating >
WindFloat Provides Renewable Spinoff Application from Oil Platform Tech (Interview) - Principle Energy Inc., is presently focused on two areas: 1) Windfloat, which is a floating platform for offshore wind, wave, and current harnessing; and 2) an inflatable concentrated solar technology developed by Cool Earth Solar. The WindFloat is fitted with patented heave plates and active ballasts for stability. (PESWiki; Oct. 10, 2008)
- "Wind Tree" Electrical Generator - Imagine harnessing the power of hundreds of leaves fluttering in the wind. Richard Dickson is developing a passive wind harvesting technology that uses piezoelectric materials woven into textile-like material to form artificial leaves for a bio-mimicking "tree".
- Wireless Transmission of Electricity - Index of technologies.
- World Improvement Through the Spirit Ministries - For many years, the ministry has been claiming to have around 100 sundry exotic energy technologies for sale (multi millions of dollars), including versions of gravity motors, engines that run on water, radiant energy devices (solid state or mechanical), inertial propulsion devices, and pollution remediation.
- Featured: Nuclear > Thorium Reactors >
World Thorium Fuel (WTF) Cadillac concept car - For the 100th anniversary of Cadillac, Loren Kulesus designed a car built to last another 100 years on the same fuel source (meaning never stopping for fuel). The proposed design also calls for 24 wheels -- six per "wheel" -- and a flexible frame for better handling. Will we ever see nuclear vehicles, running on the cleaner and safer Thorium fuel? (PESWiki; July 8, 2009)
- Wuling Sunshine: G.M. is green in China with small, thrifty vans - Mass-produced vehicles delivers 43 mpg in China, having a quarter the horsepower of American minivans, weak acceleration and a top speed of 81 miles an hour.