PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- See also: PowerPedia:Viktor Schauberger
Viktor Schauberger: 30 June 1885 Holzschlag (Austria) - 25 September 1958 Linz, (Austria)
- "I must furnish those, who would protect or save life, with an energy source, which produces energy so cheaply that nuclear fission will not only be uneconomical, but ridiculous, This is the task I have set myself in what little life I have left." - Viktor Schauberger in a letter to Aloys Kokaly in 1953 -- Implosion Magazine No. 29, p.22
Viktor Schauberger Timeline
(used with permission from http://www.frankgermano.net/viktorschauberger.htm ) modifications..
Viktor Schauberger; Time-Line Biography:
- 1885 Viktor Schauberger was born on June 6th in Holzschlag, Mühlviertel region, in Upper Austria.
- 1914 Shortly after the birth of his son Walter he was called up for military service (First World War 1914-1918.
- 1919 Junior forest warden, senior forest warden, game keeper;
- 1920 - 24 head warden of the forest and hunting territories in Brunnenthal/Steyerling, district of Kirchdorf/Krems in Upper Austria, under Prince Adolf von Schaumburg-Lippe.
- 1922 Schauberger designs and builds timber flotation installations in Steyerling, based on his observations of nature. Reduces logging costs to one tenth. Promotion to "Wildmeister".
- 1924 Imperial adviser on timber flotation installations
- 1926 Timber flotation installation in Neuberg an der Mürz/Styria
- 1928 Construction of further flotation installations in Austria, Yugoslavia and Bavaria.
- 1929 First applications for patents in the fields of water engineering and turbine construction.
- 1930 Film "Carrying Water" (Tragendes Wasser) about the log flumes in Neuberg.
- 1931 Experiments with extracting electrical energy directly from water (Water Capillary Research)
- 1932 Production of Pure Water; fuel production from water.
- 1933 Publication of his first and only book "Unsere Sinnlose Arbeit" ("Our Senseless Toil") in Vienna.
- 1934 Meeting with Hitler, discussion about fundamental principles of agriculture, forestry and water engineering. Schauberger refuses to work for the German Reich.
- 1935 Application for two patents: "air turbine"; "procedure for lifting liquids and gases".
- 1936 Article "Viktor Schauberger: Petrol (Gasoline) from Water", published in Spec. Ed. of Mensch und Technik, Vol. 2, 1993
- 1937 The "warmth-cold machine", constructed for Siemens, melts in an unauthorized test run.
- 1938 He instructs his son Walter to repeat the Water Capillary Research (Lord Kelvin's Falling Water Experiment): A voltage of up to 20.000 volt is achieved.
- 1940 Construction of the "Repulsine" in Vienna
- 1941 An intrigue caused by the Viennese Association of Engineers resulted in Schauberger's enforced confinement in a mental hospital in Mauer-Öhling and in continuous observation by the SS. In Augsburg, Schauberger works with Messerschmidt on engine cooling systems. Correspondence with designer Heinkel about aircraft engines.
- 1942 Start of the "Repulsine" which shattered to pieces on setting it in motion
- 1943 Further development of the "Repulsine". The aim is to develop a submarine engine.
- 1944 Continuous development of the "Repulsine" at a Technical College of Engineering at Rosenhügel in Vienna.
- 1945 Schauberger starts to work on his "Klimator". After the end of the war, observation of his work by the American occupying forces and confiscation of all his devices and materials. Transfer to Leonstein in Upper Austria.
- 1947 Construction of further "water refining apparatus" in Salzburg.
- 1948 Co-operation with the company Rosenberger in Salzburg concerning the production of apparatus for soil cultivation ("Golden Plough"). Schauberger invents the "Spiral Plough".
- 1950 Taking out patent on "Apparatus for soil cultivation made of copper".
- 1952 Tests with "spiral pipes" at the Technical College in Stuttgart. Schauberger proves his theory that different materials used in pipes influence the friction of the various fluids. Further tests with copper ploughs by the agricultural research institute in Linz.
- 1954 Development of the "suction spiral", the centrepiece of the so-called Heimkraftwerk ("Home Power Generator") which was demolished during the first test run due to regulatory failure.
- 1955 Publication of the book "Implosion statt Explosion" ("Implosion instead of Explosion") by Leopold Brandstätter.
- 1957 Co-operation with the company Swarovski from Tyrol. Construction of more Home Power Generators. Problems regulating the number of revs can't be solved.
- 1958 An American consortium offers financial means for practical experiments with "Implosion Energy". Visit to Texas with his son Walter. Return to Austria after a heavy dispute. (Schauberger, Viktor) Viktor Schauberger was forced to sign an agreement, forbidding him any further research with Implosion. All documents, models and equipment are left behind in the USA. Five days after his return, Viktor Schauberger dies on September 25th ...Viktor's Children: Walter, Margarete, Huberta
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/reichblacksun/chapter13.htm is based on Callum Coats' Living Energies, pp. 15- 28, the document describes the August 1958, Sherman, Texas, USA, Robert Donner and Karl Gerchsheimer consortium meetings.
http://evgars.com - Some ideas about Schauberger's inventions (Russian/English)
http://www.rexresearch.com/schaub/schaub.htm - Most Schauberger Patents in english, also original patents available as PDFs, featured are german, french, british and austrian patents.
http://del.icio.us/tag/schauberger/ - all Schauberger-tagged bookmarks from del.icio.us (anyone can log in and bookmark further Schauberger-related articles, VERY useful for networking information)
http://www.viktorschauberger.at/ PKS - Pythagoras Kepler System, school set up by Walter Schauberger, currently run by Jörg Schauberger. They hold seminars, sell books and other information.
http://www.kahealani.com/articles/viktor_schauberger.html - this is an introduction to his work. -MARCH2006 NOTE: this website seems to be offline. access via archive.org : [archive.org url]
http://www.merlib.org/tag/schauberger all articles in MERLib, tagged with "Schauberger".
http://www.schauberger.co.uk - Books and information on Viktor Schauberger, from sulis-health.co.uk (run by Alick Bartholomew, the writer of Hidden Nature and Schauberger Keys)
http://frankgermano.net - Dr. Frank D. Germano's Tesla/Schauberger/Walter Russell/Dale Pond/SVP/Joe cell information site. Very useful, tons of articles on all these people, and Mr. Germano's own research, and the red thread is always kept, this is no scattered cut'n'pasted sentences.
- A Tribute to Viktor Schauberger: The Water-wizard from Austria - Schauberger provides us with a comprehensive and holistic approach to understanding Nature. His insights form the foundations of what might be called a 'science of Nature'. (Phoenix Voyage)
- Featured: Schauberger / Anti-Gravity > UFOs >
Third Reich - Operation UFO (Nazi Base in Antarctica) - A 2006 Russian documentary film, now with English subtitles, explores the historical mysteries and rumors of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies. Points to Schauberger as a source for the energy technology employed. (PESN; October 7, 2012)
Living Water: Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy - by Olof Alexandersson - 162pp. 53 illus.
Living Energies: Viktor Schauberger's brilliant work with Natural Energies Explained - by Callum Coats - 320pp. 218 illus.
Hidden Nature: The Startling Insights of Viktor Schauberger - Alick Bartholomew - 284pp. 72 illus.
The Schauberger Keys - Alick Bartholomew - softcover booklet - 20pp. 14 illus.
Eco-Technology Series Volume 1: The Water Wizard: The Extraordinary Properties of Water - Viktor Schauberger translated by Callum Coats - 256pp. 33 illus.
Eco-Technology Series Volume 2: Nature as Teacher: New Principles in the Workings of Nature - Viktor Schauberger translated by Callum Coats -192pp. 9 illus.
Eco-Technology Series Volume 3: The Fertile Earth: Nature's Energies in Agriculture, Soil Fertilisation and Forestry - Viktor Schauberger translated by Callum Coats - 220pp. 16 illus.
Eco-Technology Series Volume 4: The Energy Evolution: Harnessing Free Energy from Nature - Viktor Schauberger translated by Callum Coats - 278pp. 61 illus.
Sensitive Chaos: The Creation of Flowing Forms in Water & Air - Theodor Schwenk - 233pp. 124 illus.
- Featured / Events: Tesla >
Tesla Technologies Symposium in Vienna - Look at this line-up of topics and speakers coming March 12-14, including The Secret of Water and Vortex Phenomena • Interaction of solar and cosmic Neutrinos • Demo of Tesla Experiments • Energy from Vacuum • GEET demo • Mechanodynamics • Magnetic Motor Technologies • Nuclear Resonance Coupling. (PESWiki; Mar. 7, 2010)
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/viktorschaubergergroup/ - The Viktor Schauberger Research Group - An Active Email forum on Viktor Schauberger.
- Description: Discussion on all aspects of Viktor Schauberger's amazing inventions and life history. An attempt will be made to duplicate and build some of his inventions, and to implement his environmental technologies into mainsteam use. (click to subscribe your request will be approved shortly)
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ViktorSchauberger/ - Another Viktor Schauberger mailinglist.
- Description: This is a group mainly dedicated to Viktor Schauberger and his discoveries. But any discussions are welcome.
- "When all the trees have been cut down,
- When all the animals have been hunted,
- When all the waters have been polluted,
- When all the air is unsafe to breathe,
- Only then will you discover you cannot eat money... " , Viktor Schauberger
- (click to subscribe your request will be approved shortly)
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency / Schauberger >
Gadgetman Groove for Boosting Horsepower and Mileage - Ron Hatton's "gadgetmen" use a Dremel tool to cut a groove in the throttle body. The modification takes about an hour and is reversible through epoxy. Somehow, the air turbulence that is set up by that groove has the effect of increasing horsepower, torque, and mileage, while decreasing emissions. (PESWiki; Dec. 7, 2009) (Comment)
- Vortex / Fuel Efficiency > Engines > Whirl Power Turbine - Using principles of a tornado or vortex, this patent pending engine is said to capture most of the energy in flowing gases and delivers power to a rotating shaft in proportion to the fuel input. This is a True Rotor Power utilizing centrifugal force as well as compression and velocity for various RPMs and torque output.
- Viktor Schauberger Jet-Turbine OS Project at PESWiki
- Viktor Schauberger Klimator OS Project at PESWiki
- PowerPedia:Viktor Schauberger - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Vortex Technologies