PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Nov. 29, 2010 Memo: This page hasn't been updated for years. So many cool videos have come out with YouTube, etc.
Best Energy Technology Videos
This page is really more for entertainment purposes. Some companies have done a fabulous job of presenting their technologies in a visual format. Eye candy. This page is designed to showcase those presentations.
So go pop a little popcorn, make yourself comfortable, sit back, and relax, and enjoy these great clips.
And if you know of one that should be listed here, add it. This is a publicly editable website. Just click on the "edit" button in the appropriate section, and add a link.
Downloadable or streaming video clips whose primary subject is clean energy technology.
"Free Energy" is the first release of a series of viral music videos produced by J Brave of Elevate, featuring the Luminaries. Launched November 9, 2011 as part of the Thrive movement, the series is intend to bring awareness to globally significant issues and solutions.
SolarMission Solar Tower
Solar tower, ~1,000 meters high; artists concept based on prototypes
SolarMission Technologies owns an exclusive license to the proven, demonstrated ans innovative technology referred to as the Solar Tower technology. They aim to create awareness in the US that will result in Solar Tower being constructed in the South West.
- SolarMission Technologies Inc.
- Video: The latest artist rendition of the solar tower (7.6 MB ) by SolarMissionTechnologies.
Diablo electric smart car vs Ferrari F430
Electric Smart car beats Ferrari in 400 meter race. Diablo makes it in 13.29 seconds, while the Ferrari takes 13.40 seconds. Another video shows a man running a race against the Smart car, with different results.
Discovery Channel, Canada
Noteworthy and well executed segments on alternative energy technology by DiscoveryChannel.ca.
- [Army Fuel Cell] - US Army investing in Quantum Technologies' hydrogen powered fuel-cell vehicles. Tests showing that tanks don't explode when shot with a gun convinced the Army hydrogen tanks are safe, and plenty of torque is output. Running in electric mode the "Aggressor" vehicle is silent, ideal for recon missions. Other models can run on various fuels including diesel, electric/hydrogen.
- [Lets go fly a kite...across the sea] - Wind can be a powerful source of energy - so powerful that it could one day power large sea-liners. Click to take a look at how something as simple as a parafoil could soon help propel some really large ships across the ocean. (March 30, 2005)
- [Huge Solar Chimney in Outback] - How can you generate power for thousands of Australian homes from the middle of the outback? A new project wants to use a tower filled with hot air to do just that... (Dec. 15, 2005)
- [From Big Apple to Green Apple] - New York City is in process of developing turbines to harness the energy of East River, which flows at 3-4 knots. Anticipated capacity: 20 MW, at cost much lower than existing power. (March 28, 2005)
- [Garbage as a 'Muse'] - "WEEE-man" (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) sculpture represents the average amount of electronic waste created by one person in a lifetime. It stands 24-feet tall, weighs 3.3-tons. Put one on display in your region of the world. (May 20, 2005)
- [Playing with the Plasmatron] - "clever little invention could have a huge effect on the future of cars, cutting emissions and gasoline bills everywhere." (Sept. 18, 2003)
- [Solar Decathalon shows day-to-day feasibility] - Competition held in D.C. recently saw 18 universities compete on the Washington Mall to demonstrate solar technologies in homes 800 sq ft, 8 feet high. Will the fridge stay cold, will the batteries last? (Nov. 24, 2005)
- [ Hydrogenics Fuel Cells] - Archive feature on a Toronto company and the field of fuel cells in general. Predicts that 21st century will be "the century of the fuel cell" as the 20th century was of the combustion engine. (March 5, 2003)
- [A second look at solar power] - Hybrid solar conveys sunlight from rooftop to interior at a fraction of the cost. Product expected in 2007. (April 1, 2005)
- [Hydro-power BMW] - BMW's prototype "H2R" spews out little more than water vapour from its tailpipe. In pursuit of the monster horsepower that spares the environment, Daily Planet looks under the hood of this 300 km/h hydrogen racer. V-12 combustion puts out 280 HP. (Feb. 28, 2005)
- [Canadian-made hydrogen power] - Hydrogen fuel cells seem to be the new way to go about making the Earth a little greener. Now a Canadian company has created a hydrogen fuel cell system that can power trucks and cars with ease. (March 31, 2005)
- [Colour of EN-V] - World's most compact hydrogen fuel cell bike, with zero emissions. Speed: 80 mph; range: 100 miles; 0-60 in 12 sec; 6 kW fuel cell can be removed for other power generation uses. 1 year to market. (March 28, 2005)
- [The original Green Car] - Best-selling hybrid, nearly 25,000 on the road now, 100 new per day. Consumes half the fuel, and can go as fast as 100 mph. Newer models smaller; park themselves. (March 4, 2005)
- [Zero-emissions, plenty of horsepower] - "T-0", by AC Propulsion, is a mean green, highway-ripping machine that utilizes cell phone battery technology. 0-60 in 3.6 seconds; recharge in 3 hours. 400 mile range. (March 4, 2005)
- [One smart ride] - Mercedes Benz selling the smart car in Canada. Take a look at this two-seater urban commuting car; 6-speed; diesel; 500 km range on 22 L tank; safety built in; passenger compartment doesn't feel that small. (Oct. 5, 2004)
- Test-driving the Eliica - Japan's electric lithium ion battery car, fitted with 320 batteries can jump from 0 to 100 km/h in just four seconds. Hoping to manufacture 200 in 2007. (March 22, 2005)
- [A study in Zenn] - All-electric vehicle. Low speed urban car. Six hours to recharge. 60 km range, 40 kph speed. Cheaper and more efficient than combustion systems. To market in U.S. Oct. Nov. 2005. (May 4, 2005)
- [An air-less situation] - Filling your tires with nitrogen cuts down on corrosive reactivity of oxygen, leakage is 3x slower. Nitrogen-generation device for filling stations. (March 3, 2005)
- [Sweden is gathering methane from its landfills] - 70 landfills around the country run turbines on methane; engough to power 50,000 households, refuse trucks, 60 government cars. Also, the steam from the turbines heats homes and three greenhouses. (April 29, 2005)
- [Biggest Lightning Rod] - Lightning strikes Toronto's CN Tower (tallest tower in world) around 75 times a year! Being studied to understand those bolts from above. (May 17, 2005)
- [Wind walkers] - Animari are animals that can walk without having to eat. One engineer has designed a light-weight robot that can walk along the beach, powered only by the wind... (Oct. 18, 2005)
- [Sailing the galaxy] - Private $4 million project to use a giant Mylar solar sail the size of a 10-story building to prove concept. Compared to flight of Kittyhawk as a first step of a long process of refinement. (May 13, 2005)
- [Waterkite Patent Pending] - Inventor tells his story of how he developed invention of a water rescue craft that uses a kite-like principle in the fin underneath. (Sept. 11, 2003)
- [Self-sustaining controversy] - Is there really a machine that can run forever? The inventor of a self-fueled machine claims it's possible and even defended it by almost coming to blows with a colleague in a recent press conference... (March 31, 2005)
- [Captain, we need more power!] - Interview with Christina Archer, the Standford researcher who generated recent map of potential feasible wind farms at 80 meters high. (May 25, 2005)
- [Vortex Toilet] - Champion toilet maker took Uncle Sam's 1/2 water challenge to heart and has come up with a super-powerful vortex design. Their trick is in releasing water rapidly. (May 10, 2005)
- [Fueling it with fun] - It’s time to power up your kids because now there’s a way to put all their hyperactivity to good use. Click to see a playground that's just waiting to turn children's energy into electricity. (March 31, 2005)
- [How a Diesel Engine Chamber Ignites] - John Swain, physicist at Northeastern University, shows how a rapidly compressed chamber lights a cotton ball on fire, to illustrate how a diesel engine works. (Sept. 30, 2004)
- Featured: Free Energy / Videos > Best >
Free Energy World - Get Ready For The Changes! - Craig B. over at FreeEnergyTruth has produced a great 2-minute teaser video for the Free Energy movement, envisioning the world as it will be once exotic free energy technologies have emerged: no more oil wars, massive desalination programs, water harvesting from air, cheap irrigation and transport of food, no blackouts, evolution in human consciousness, .... (PESWiki; November 29, 2010)
- GE Wind Turbine Installation (600 kb download) - quicktime time-lapse presentation of assembly of one of 108 turbines recently installed in Colorado; which combined are capable of generating 160 MW on a windy day.
- IHS Preparing After-Market Hydrogen Supplement Device for Vehicles (18 min, wmv) - Electrolysis unit by Innovative Hydrogen Solutions, Inc. extracts hydrogen and oxygen from water and injects it into the air intake of a vehicle, to increase fuel economy by anywhere between 10% and 30%. (OSEN; Nov. 25, 2005) (About technology)
- Tesla: Mad Scientist of the Guilded Age - 10-minute online video documentary (1984) by Marc Seifer, Ph.D., author of Wizard: The Life & Times of Nikola Tesla. A brief synopsis of perhaps the most brilliant and prolific scientist ever, whose earlier inventions of AC power and radio have yet to be superseded his subsequent, even greater innovations.
- Late Eugene Mallove on Discovery Channel (1.1 Mb MP3 file; 4.29 minutes; Swedish television, June 23, 2004) - Mallove claims mainstream deliberately put the kibosh on Cold Fusion by hot fusion camp because they might loose their funding. (See Mallove Memorium)
- Ram Implosion Wing and Electrogravitic Implosion Propulsion System (10 min wmv, streaming) - OSEN video interview with A. Robert Patterson covers his ram wing that allegedly can sometimes doubles mileage, his Dampened Waved Oscillatory Unit (DOGU), and how he came upon these ideas. (OSEN; Sept. 22, 2005)
- Alternative Power Video (.com) - Living off grid, completely, affordably. 70 minute DVD details every aspect of a 5,000 ft2 house with all major appliances plus computers, tvs, and printers. "It's easier & cheaper to do than you may think!"
Documentaries whose primary subject is clean energy technology.
- (Netflix) Free Energy & Antigravity Propulsion (2005) - Join scientists Dr. Brian O'Leary and Tom Valone as they embark on a journey of discovery that takes them through some of the most technologically advanced science experiments. Learn how far experts have come in replacing regular fuel sources with cleaner, better alternatives; listen as they discuss the finer points of inertial propulsion, magnetic motors, nuclear batteries and the like; and hear about recent findings in the area of free energy. 2 stars.
- (Netflix) Miracle in the Void (2005) - Two-part series explains the life's work of Dr. Brian O'Leary, a scientist who believes he's tapped into a source of affordable fuel that could potentially take the place of fuel derived from fossils. Learn what Dr. O'Leary has discovered, how his theories could help the environment by reversing abnormal changes in our climate, and how he offers hope for a paradigm shift that will help us restore Eden to Earth. 2 stars.
- (Netflix) Understanding Science: Vol. 3: Energy (2003) - Designed to aid the instructor in explaining difficult scientific concepts in an easy to understand format. The instructor is encouraged to review the program and teacher guides before use in the classroom. This volume explains energy and its forms. 2 stars.
Major Motion Pictures
See Directory:Movies - Listing of Hollywood-level movies whose primary or secondary subject is clean energy technology.
- PESNetwork Videos
- Videos:Home Page Featured Archive
- Site:Free Energy Video (dormant)