PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
A directory of resources relating to vetting Exotic Free Energy Technologies.
Organizations with Vetting Services
- http://thorstenludwig.de/ (Google translation to English) - Dr. Thorsten Ludwig, New Energy Technologies, Germany.
- Infinergy (no website yet [under the radar]) - Salt Lake City company, founded in 2012, involves Mark Dansie.
- Chava Energy - founded in 2007 to find viable exotic free energy technologies and bring them to market.
In the News
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: January 31, 2013 - Keppe Motor is in Open Source Production with New Physics and Trilogy • LENR-to-Market Weekly • Original EV Gray Motor Available • Looking for Qualified Co-Host for Reality Show • The Debate Over Free Energy • NEM launching vetting initiative • Chava Energy updates • Focus Fusion: 2012 • Chukanov • Alien Scientist • SiriusDisclosure (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Organizations > Vetting > NEM >
New Energy Movement launching vetting initiative - Joel Garbon has posted an update including an announcement of a new initiative to set up a breakthrough energy technology vetting service, beginning with establishing standards of testing for the various modalities, followed by populating a team that could serve as vetting agents based on those standards. (PESN; January 20, 2013)
- Featured: Tools / Dansie >
Tools:Testing Standards and Validations: Overview - Mark Dansie sets forth some suggestions for establishing an independent body of scientists as well as a set of measurement standards for the evaluation of the various genres of exotic free energy technologies. (PESWiki; December 15, 2012)