PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
September 23, 2013
Romanian inventor (?), Valy Valintin, appears to be selling what I've been calling a Q-Mo-Gen, because the shape of the letter Q conveys the idea of "self-looped with energy left over", and, of course, Mo-Gen is short for motor-generator. (The extra energy is being pulled from the wheelwork of nature, somehow.)
This makes the 27th such system or claim that I've been made aware of, but it is the first one that is presently available for sale -- not only of this genre, but of any exotic free energy genre capable of powering a home or small business. The video description says you can purchase systems "from 10 kW - 100 kW for € 1 per watt". (See his contact info below.) If any of you purchase one of these, I'd be curious to track your progress and your satisfaction with the product once it is delivered.
But if this really works, and he really is selling these, then that puts him in first place in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies closest to market. We've had the Q-Mo-Gen class in #1 position for a while now. However, the discovery of the obvious wire along the board on which the device is sitting shows strong reason for caution on this one.
Valy says his system has a 3-month lead time for delivery after purchase.
A very appealing attribute of these QMoGen systems is that they use off-the-shelf, readily available components (with some modifications in the pairing, control circuitry, belts, etc). The motor and generator have already passed their necessary testing, inspections, and certifications. So the power that the application is seeing is clean power, as long as things are running at their rated speed.
Valy's system involves a flywheel, and the PMG generator is designed for wind power, so it can produce power at 600 rpm.
[Sans the wire] the first of two videos that he has posted so far is the most convincing one I've seen of this genre, to date. After bringing the system up to speed by plugging it into mains power, he disconnects the plug, and you hear the system slowing, then about three seconds later, he flips a switch on the unit and it comes back up to full speed. I presume that this is self-looped mode. He then demonstrates powering various tools under load, one at a time, including a utility light, grinder (grinds some metal), table saw (cuts a board), arc welder (shows it sparking). The system does not slow at all until the arc welder is turned on, at which point it slows a bit. Arc welders draw between 3600 and 30000 Watts.
On his website, he lists six different kinds of free energy device systems for sale, all of which are listed as having a 5-year warranty. The first one is this QMoGen system:
1) Atonomous system: Selfpowered; fulfillment is done in 3 months after signing the contract. 2) Generators: Neodymium magnet dynamo from 5 kw to 500 kw. Ideal for wind turbines. 3) Wind: EOLICA System. Regulator. Batteries. 4) Solar Panels: Plants from 1.5 kw to 20 kw in collaboration with Isofotn. Polycrystalline or monocrystalline solar cells. 5) Balansine System: Selfpowered 100kw autonomous system suitable for cottages, restaurants, hostels. 6) Water Pumping Systems: It can be used for pumping water and electric energy production in low wind areas.
Thanks to Deggary, from Singapore, who brought this one to my attention. The thing that astonishes me is that I've not heard about this one before now. That great demo video has been up since July 17. Come on, guys; you're getting lax out there.
Valy energy star energy free
- (YouTube; July 20, 2014)
Energy Free Puncto Zero
This is an awesome demo. (Google doesn't translate "Puncto")
- Selfpowered system through your own energy producer-consumer
This system is 28 kW which is 3kW own consumption
Sale systems from 10 kW - 100 kW to order
€ 1 per watt ...(YouTube / valy196842; July 17, 2013) [537 views as of the time of this posting, Sept. 23, 2013]
Valy Free Energy
This video was posted much sooner, before the components were assembled. Shows a sheet of paper with some info.
- (translated by Google) Prices: http://www.energyvalyfree.ucoz.com [presently doesn't exist] is a generator of 28 kw 380v 690 v 600 prm [rpm?] with this dynamo have a system funcctioneaza perpetuum; but I'll show you this in another film that 8 kw and 20 kw are domestic consumer consumption free number; ask yourself that it's against [the laws of] physics (YouTube / valy196842; January 10, 2013) [208 views as of the time of this posting, Sept. 23, 2013]
Free Energy (Wind Turbine)
Just shows a couple of conventional wind turbines spinning; gives website address and phone number.
- (YouTube / valy196842; August 10, 2013) [79 views as of the time of this posting, Sept. 23, 2013]
Other Exotic FE Product: Gravity Motor?
ValyEnergiStar appears to have another exotic free energy modality, which appears from looking at it to be some kind of gravity motor. The text on the image to the right is translated by Google as:
Valy Energi Star
The home page describes it as: "Balansine System: Self-powered 100kw autonomous system suitable for cottages, restaurants, hostels." And it shows a 5-year warranty as well.
- Who are we?
- We are a team with experience of over 5 years, showing us the true value by 2012 in Spain, and in 2012 we decided to enter the Romanian market with the latest equipment, with much lower prices but with quality competitiveness.
- Have you thought about how it would be to not have to pay your electric bill? Valyenergistar has the solution that will make you forget that there were energy bills in your life.
- Valyenergistar solution is at your fingertips, whether you have a guest house, a restaurant or you're just a tremendous individual who pays for electricity.
- With Valyenergistar, you reduce costs by up to 100%, and you amortize the expense over a maximum of one year. [??]
- We offer plate solar, wind and autonomous forms of energy.
September 23, 2013: Questions for Valy
On September 23, 2013 10:48 AM [mountain], I sent Valy the following email, translated by Google into Romanian:
- Hi Valy,
- Sterling Allan here from PESN.com. We've had the best news and directory service in the exotic free energy sector since about 2002.
- I'm astonished that we've not heard about your autonomous generator system until now.
- I just created a feature page about your tech here:
- and will be linking up to this from our news in the next few hours.
- Note the wording:
- But if he really is selling these, then that puts him in first place in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies closest to market. We've had the Q-Mo-Gen class in #1 position for a while now, and this one seems to be top of its class in terms of availability.
- To see our list of other Q-Mo-Gens, see http://QMoGen.com (forwards to PESWiki)
- If you really are selling these, I would like to set up a business relationship so that we at PES can get a commission from sales. I imagine that when people buy things from you that you ask how they heard about you. And if they say "PES", then perhaps we could get a 2-5% commission on the retail price. You could either remit that via PayPal to [email] or via wire, or check.
- Wearing my reporter hat, for the sake of our audience and interested licensees, customers, investors, potential business partners, etcetera, I have a few questions for you.
- I'm also intrigued by what is called a "Sistem Balansines" on your website. So could you respond to these questions twice? Once for the QMoGen, and once for the Balansines.
- How many units have you sold? installed?
- How many are presently operational? what size ranges?
- How easy/hard would it be to replicate this?
- How far away are you willing to transport orders?
- Do you have a battery array which can be recharged by the output energy, so that you don't need mains power to start the system?
- Regarding your best prototype, approximately . . .
- How long has it run
- - continuously in one setting?
- - all together (sum running time)?
- How much energy did it produce?
- - How did you measure the output energy?
- What is its size? (dimensions and weight)
- What is its kw-h input energy requirement?
- - How did you measure it?
- Have you had it independently tested?
- - Who did the testing?
- Approximately how many people have seen one of these in operation?
- Do you have witness statements? Customer statements? Customer photos? Customer videos?
- Do you plan on seeking patent(s)?
- Are you entertaining licensing of the technology?
- - for manufacturing?
- - for distribution?
- Here are a few bonus questions to help us get to know you better:
- - Are you the inventor?
- - Where did you get the idea?
- - If you believe it original, have you done searching to see if anyone has already tried it?
- - Would you consider open sourcing the design? see http://PESWiki.com/index.php/OS
- - Are you open to having skeptical people test it in person?
- - Do you have a track record of successful inventions?
- - Are you self taught or do you have a mainstream education?
- Thanks for your efforts toward clean energy technology.
- I look forward to getting to know you.
- My Skype username is [***]
- | Sterling D. Allan,
- | (Pure Energy Systems) PES Network, Inc., CEO
- | http://PESWiki.com
- | New Energy Systems Trust (NEST), Founder
- | http://www.EnergyNEST.org
- | "The best news and directory service on the net
- | regarding exotic free energy technologies."
- | Profile: http://SterlingDAllan.com
- | Phone: +1-801-407-1292 (mountain time)
- | Ephraim, Utah, USA
- | "The government's job is to protect freedom, not control our lives."
- - - -
On September 23, 2013 10:56 AM [mountain], not 10 minutes after sending the above, I received the following response (translated by Google, slightly edited):
- From: Valentin Viorel
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:56 AM
- Subject: Re: (urgent) ValiEnergiStar QMoGen
- [In a few] days [we] will be finished with this generator, and then I will present in detail.
- And then we discuss several
September 26, 2013: Fellow Romanian
Over at Russ Gries' Open-Source-Energy.org forum, adys15, from Romania, wrote (slightly edited):
- "I talked to Valy, and he said he want to patent the device and then make a description of how it works, without technical details!" 
- "I talked on YouTube channel a few words. [He] seems a serious guy. He said he knows about the wood suport, and he will remediate this. I dont think it's a hoax, because he wants to comercialise it in the future." 
September 23, 2013; 8:15 pm Mountain
Obviously, skepticism is going to be high on this system. Several people are pointing out where wires could be hidden. In his forum, Russ Gries pointed out a wire along the board on which the one side of the system is sitting, which could then go up the leg of the device.
These things will need to be ruled out.
It's hard for me to believe that Valy could be a hoax. They have other legitimate products they are selling. Why would they jeopardize that?
But since this apparent wire has been noted, I am going to withdraw the "Top 5" designation until Valy gets proper validation.
Here's a relevant email that defends Valy on this point.
- From: David Haack
- To: Sterling Allan
- Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:38 AM
- Subject: Valy EnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System
- Dear Sterling,
- I read your posting of the article about the Valy Q Mo-Gen on your new index page blog site you just set up yesterday. In the article you mentioned that Russ Gries had pointed out a wire running along the one 2x6 that runs back under the bench. At first he appears to be correct about this, but upon further examination, I don't think that is the case.
- I normally like to give the presenter the benefit of the doubt and leave such things up to the skeptics and naysayers. But since I got sucked into checking this out, I would like to weigh in. I viewed the video several times from all angles and come to the conclusion that this "wire" is a shadow. When you look at the plank from all angles, this "wire" does not seem to appear in every case. Russ thought the wire might be running up the leg. One is able to see the leg from all angles there is no wire.
- No fraudster would be that poor at concealing a power wire. Here is how he would have to do it. Dado out a groove in the underside of the plank from the bench end over to the hollow-tube leg, drill a hole in the plank to line up with the bottom end of the hollow leg. Run the wire from the bench along the dado, through the hole, up the hollow tube leg, along the adjacent horizontal hollow tube rail toward the front toward the motor, bring it out the rail and wire it into the motor. Doesn't that look like what you see in the video?
- You don't need two separate cables wired into the motor to my thinking since you are not drawing current off the motor, but rather the generator. When he plugs the obvious cord into the socket at the bench, the motor winds up to top speed at which time he unplugs it. You can hear it slow down a bit until he throws the switch at the junction of the tube leg and the tube rail where I allege that a wire could be running. When he throws the switch the motor speeds back up again.
- I am not saying that is what the case is, even though it sure looks like that could be the case. It wouldn't be fair of accusing him of anything like that, but he should be willing to whack off that long 2x6 that runs under the bench. It is dangerous and someone could trip on it.[...]
- David A. Haack
- - - -
On September 23, 2013 10:39 PM [Mountain], Valy wrote by email (slightly edited):
- [In a] few days I [will] shoot another video proving that there is no [cheater] wire.
In the News
- Google News > ValyEnergiStar - null as of September 23, 2013
- Another ValyEnergiStar 10kW QMoGen Video Posted - They've added some kind of ratcheting mechanism that turns a slowly-moving part. (Free Energy Blog; July 20, 2014)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: November 14, 2013: Puchta - Platinum Invests' E-Mag moved to #1 • Evolucoes Energia retains top BZ law firm for IP • ValyEnergiStar Posts Another QMoGen Demo Video • Bank shooting photos of Raphial's home • Mustafa Sagdic Magnetic Motor • Free Energy Science & Spirituality • NanoSpire's Cavitation Radiation Replication? • Joule Ringer 3.0 • Epoch Energy HHO wins globe energy award • Latest on ENSTROJ Super-Efficient Motor-Generator (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > ValyEnergiStar >
ValyEnergiStar Posts Another QMoGen Demo Video - In this new video, Romanian inventor and entrepreneur, Valy does a walk-around prior to starting up his system from mains power, then disconnecting the power and flipping a switch so that the output from the generator keeps the drive motor turning. He then powers a welder and then a grinder. (PESN; November 10, 2013)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: September 26, 2013 - Free Energy Blog • ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System • Bill Alek Preparing SmartPAK Power for Electric Bikes • Preregistration Special / Call for Papers for ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2014 • Tesla statue mounted at Wardenclyffe unveiled • A Neutron Bomb would NOT Neutralize Fukushima (FreeEnergyNews)
(links to this present page, hence the hyperlink doesn't work)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System - For the first time in our Free Energy News history, Valy Valintin of Romania appears to be selling "Autonomous systems from 10 kW - 100 kW for € 1 per watt." The system appears to entail a motor, wind turbine generator (without the wind), and flywheel. (PESWiki; September 23, 2013)
Tell them we at PES sent you.
tel: +40 755 347 722
Vodafone: +40 735 654 499
Fax : +40 263 229 680
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News Archive:
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies