PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Thrust Kinetic Generator by Rosch Innovations AG
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
July 16, 2014
A Serbian group has built a fairly large proof of principle prototype of a buoyancy free energy device that they claim powers a load of six 2 kW water heaters for a total of 12 kW, while only consuming 4.2 kW of power to provide the air pressure required to run the apparatus.
- - - -
Thanks to Burkhard for bringing this to my attention. He also noted that a second company, http://www.gaia-energy.org/es-ist-soweit-mach-dich-energieautark/ , will build what appears to be a smaller variation of this technology. Due to the terms of their contract, they are not allowed to disclose who they have licensed this technology from. If I'm reading the Google translation properly, that website is actually taking pre-orders for a workshop in Austria in the German language to train you how to build a 5 kW home power system at an estimated price of € 12,000.00 +/- 15%. Their focus area is on German-speaking peoples in Europe. The deadline for registering is July 31, 2014, with a minimum € 2400 down, including VAT.
Be sure you mention that you were referred by PES if you contact them about either the workshop or licensing.
According to the Gaia-Energy website, it will take 2-3 months until they can show an up and running power plant. From there, it all starts.
I asked about third party validation, and got the response that it's in the very early stages, but that for sure, they would not inform the masses if no earlier testing had been done.
Quoting from the Rosch website:
- [The] Rosch Thrust Kinetic Generator is a prototype of mini power plant build and [was] installed at [the] Rosch business site in Belgrade. The very purpose of this device is to prove the possibility of electric current production in an alternative way, by [the] practical use of Archimedes Law.
- TECHNICAL INSTALLATION DESCRIPTION
- [The] ROSCH THRUST KINETIC GENERATOR consists of one well (6m depth) filled with water wherein the plastic chambers (floats) are submerged and connected to a transport system. [The] transport system to which the chambers (floats) are connected serves to direct their movement from the top to the bottom of the well and back, in a circle. The plastic chambers (floats) contain [an] automatic valve that connects to a pipe valve that brings the air from the compressor at the bottom of the well, and on the top of the well the compressed air discharges and the water gets pumped in.
- The three-phase air compressor of 4,2kW fills up the reservoir (bottle) with compressed air. The compressed air then gets further distributed into the plastic chambers (floats) within the well.
- The Command electrical cabinet with PLC (programmable logic controller) conducts measurements of electric power used for compressor operation as well as for the control and management of the entire system. The Measuring cabinet conducts measurements of electric current gained on the generator as well as consumption of attached consumers.
- The three-phase electric energy generator is made using the latest neodymium magnet technology and with the assistance of the transfer system (multiplier), it coverts mechanical rotary movements into AC electrical energy (3x380V/50Hz), which is further distributed to consumers.
- THE INSTALLATION PERFORMANCE DESCRIPTION
- Prior to the Rosch Thrust Kinetic Generator engagement, the well containing chambers (floats), has to be filled up with water. The device gets started by a “START” button on the electrical command cabinet. The PLC (programmable logic controller) turns on the air compressor that, only after several minutes, gains the necessary “operating pressure” within the reservoir. The PLC further detects the pressure within the reservoir via a probe and opens an electro-motorized pneumatic valve. Once the valve is opened, the compressed air enters the pipe and goes to the bottom of the well where it pumps the water out of the lowest system chamber (float). Under influence of Archimedes Law, this chamber (float) gains thrust toward the top, making the entire system rotate in a clockwise circle. At the moment when the next chamber gets to the lowest position in the system, the mechanical valve of[in?] the pipe that distributes compressed air from the compressor reservoir will connect to the chamber valve. As soon as the connection is made, the chamber gets filled with compressed air, as well as every other [?] coming one after another. When the chambers reach the top of the well, the compressed air gets discharged into the atmosphere, and the chambers get filled with water in order to facilitate their submergence towards the bottom. At the moment when the first chamber gets filled with air on the bottom, it starts to drive the entire system toward the top of the well. This movement becomes stronger every time the next chamber gets filled with air.
- Within several minutes, as the system with [the?] transported chamber slowly speeds up, the maximal rotation of the system is obtained. This gained kinetic energy is further transferred via belts and gears (rotation multipliers) onto the three phase generator. This mechanical movement of the entire mechanism produces kinetic energy significantly greater than the electrical energy that is used to drive the compressor.
- The optical encoder that measures the speed of the generator shaft rotation is connected to the shaft, and the measurements are then going to the PLC, which further [maximum?] commands with electro- motorized pneumatic valve, or in other words, conducts a fine correction of the air flow from the compressor reservoir to the chambers (floats) in the well. Depending on the pressure, or rather the quantity of the air pumped into chambers (meaning whether the chambers are filled fully or partially), the speed of the rotation of the entire system would comply, which also relates to the generator as well.
- A certain number of rotations should be obtained for the precise generator performance, which will result with full and stable voltage of 3x380V with stable frequency of 50 Hz. Only when the full speed is obtained, the PLC engages the generator via three-phase switch and transmits to the consumers. The measurement cabinet contains sound and visual indicators of device performance as well as instruments for measuring inter-phase voltage, voltages between each of three phases and ZERO, the current strength by phase as well as frequency of existing voltage. The six water heaters of 2kW each are connected as consumers, they are submerged into water using in total 12kW.
- The above described proves the Rosch patent principals valid, or in other words used 4,2kW to supply three-phase air compressor ensured mechanical movement of the entire mechanism and secured kinetic energy that gained 12kW after being converted into electrical three-phase energy.
- http://www.rosch-technology.com/ - Serbian
- Google Translation to English
- About Us
- Rosch - Energy Water - Based on the works of the famous Japanese scientist Masaru Emoto, as well as the American scientist Patrick Flanagan's, our company has managed to produce the first in the world, unique, healthy, clean drinking water. Rosch ENERGY WATER is ENERGIZOVANA water enriched with ions in the form of hydrogen atoms with two electrons.
- Rosch - burner - The invention can be used in the production of electricity in various industrial sectors. Method to produce combustible gas, thermal energy, hydrogen and oxygen involves the pretreatment of liquid water with pulsating electric current in a capacitor discharge ...
- Rosch - electrolyser - unit for electrolysis of water, or the production of hydrogen and oxygen from water. It is based on the well-known technology that has for years been applied in the oil industry for the production of pure hydrogen and oxygen, which are further applied in refineries to process crude oil processing and obtaining clean diesel as well as different types of gasoline.
- >>Rosch - IHM Electro - RECEIVER FOR OBTAINING KINETIC ENERGY FROM WATER AND AIR - The working principle of this machine is a technical solution to obtain the kinetic energy (which is generated electricity) virtually out of the water and air. It is based on the basic law of physics that is hydrostatics, which set another Archimedes before our era, and which reads: "For every body submerged in a fluid acting thrust equal to the weight of the displaced fluid body". [The technology featured on this page]
- Rosch - Distillation - The device is based on the work of Japanese scientist Masaru Emoto and his current research on the properties of water.
- Rosch - magnetic gravity engine - The magnetic gravity engine works on the principle of density variation of the magnetic field two magnets that are located at different heights. If these two magnets found in the magnetic field of the same polarity will cause movement (refusal) of the same. If you arrange the magnets at different heights in terms of volume and circle them closer to the magnet of the same magnetic polarity of the earth under the influence of gravity falls down, there will be a rotational movement that will stop the moment you pass a magnet minimum height. Design decision by the rocker arm is raised magnet "pusher" to a new height following the gates. The gate-type 3V Teeter must have jumped three times.
- Rosch - Push kinetic generator - consists of one well filled with water in which the submerged rubber chambers of variable volume attachment to the transmission system. The transport system that are attached to the chamber (floats) that serves their movement is directed from the top to the bottom of wells in a circle. Rubber Association (floats) of variable volume on it with automatic valve at the bottom of wells connected to the valve on the pipe which leads the air from the compressor, and on top of the well discharges compressed air and pumped water. Compressor air tank full of compressed air. ...
- Rosch - Vertical Turbine - Rosch vertical wind turbine to generate electricity from wind energy is a vertical cylinder with a central axle and four offensive sail-wings which take EVERGEM wind and convert it into rotational force to the main shaft.
Serbian Prototype Demo
- (YouTube; July 17, 2014)
Their website states: "Rosh Innovations probed the market for approaches atypical-technical solutions. The patents are developed in our development department to marketable products."
In the News
- Featured: Organizations >
Gaia-Energy -- Global Association for Independent Energy & Altruism - Team Gaia in Germany/Austria have been quietly but not ineffectively busy manufacturing HHO units, and now Rosch buoyancy home power systems. They may be the first to commercial production of exotic free energy technology for home power. (PESWiki; September 4, 2014)
- Demo tour schedule for Rosch buoyancy power system; home power units available for purchase? - Demo from Sept. 6; This device is small 2m high, but it is self-running and producing 300 W overunity. (Free Energy Blog; September 3, 2014)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Buoyancy >
Thrust Kinetic Generator by Rosch Innovations AG - A Serbian group has built a fairly large proof of principle prototype of a buoyancy free energy device that they claim powers a load of six 2 kW water heaters for a total of 12 kW, while only consuming 4.2 kW of power to provide the air pressure required to run the apparatus (PESWiki; July 17, 2014)
Links of Interest
These address the question: "At what pressure does compressed air become more dense than water?", but not satisfactorily.
- Could air sink in water if compressed to a density heavier than that of water? (Yahoo Answers)
- Compressing Air to Liquid Density
Save The Planet AG
Präsident des Verwaltungsrats: Josef Gschwend
Rosch Innovations Deutschland GmbH
+49 (0) 2683 9478 555
+49 (0) 2683 9478 551
Rosch Tech d.o.o.
Grge Andrijanovica ulica 3, br.14bc
11000 Beograd Srbija
+381(0)11-27 12 590
+381(0)11-27 12 591
Rosch Afrasia Marketing (PTY) Ltd.
GP.O. BOX 1298
Polokwane 0700 South Africa
+278 344 250 49
+278 656 661 66
[NOTE: My listing of Gaia-Energy should not be construed as official recognition that they are working with Rosch. I'm only guessing they are given the similarities of their designs, and reading between the lines.] Club GAIA
On sand 1/1
Fax: +43 463 265526 3000