PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Thomas Valone, Ph.D.
Thomas Valone,founding member of New Energy Congress, is an engineering physicist with 25 years of experience in emerging energy sciences. He is a Consulting Fellow of the World Innovation Foundation and has several books and 100 articles in print. He received a PhD in General Engineering from Kennedy-Western University and a Masters in Physics from the State University of NY at Buffalo.
- "Tom Valone is one of the most respected names in the world of Free Energy research and advancement. He brings a great deal of respectability and credibility to a field that is often labeled as "crackpot" science. His working at the U.S. Patent Office brings insider knowledge to why certain breakthrough concepts get stonewalled. The international conferences he organizes on breakthrough energy are first-rate. His books are well-researched and well-written. We're very glad there is a Tom Valone in our field." -- Sterling D. Allan, Dec. 18, 2009
Integrity Research Institute
Tom Valone is President of IRI.
- Official Website for Integrity Research Institute - "A non-profit corporation dedicated to helping establish integrity in scientific research, primarily regarding the physics of energy, whether it is in the technical, human health, or environmental area."
- Best Exotic FE: Events > COFE > Inertial Propulsion / ZPE / Cold Fusion >
Space, Propulsion & Energy Sciences International Forum - Free energy journalist, Jeane Manning provides a 5-page review of Tom Valone's recent COFE conference in Maryland. "Boeing engineer Michael Gamble revealed that the aerospace corporation he works for has for years been using the inertial propulsion of forced-precessed gyroscopes to move satellites around in orbit electrically, without firing up any rockets." (Changing Power; April 30, 2012)
- Featured: Events > COFE >
5th International Conference on Future Energy (COFE) - Upcoming SPESIF conference at the University of Maryland on February 29-March 2, 2012 organized by Tom Valone. Topics include: emerging energy, field propulsion, fission & fusion, including cold fusion, space tech, energy medicine, tidal, hydrogen, solar power, magnetic motor, zero-point energy, space power, astrosociology, space settlement topics. (PESWiki)
- Featured: Events > COFE >
4th International Conference on Future Energy (COFE) - Upcoming SPESIF conference at the University of Maryland on March 15-17, 2011 includes plenary session organized by Tom Valone. Topics include: emerging energy, field propulsion, fission & fusion, space tech, energy medicine, tidal, hydrogen, solar power, magnetic motor, zero-point energy, space power, astrosociology, space settlement topics. (PESWiki; February 6, 2011)
- Featured / Events >
Third Annual Conference On Future Energy (COFE) coming - To be held Oct. 9-10, 2009 in Washington, DC by Tom Valone's Integrity Research Institute. Topics will include Focus Fusion, zero point energy, electrostatic confinement fusion, algae biofuel. (PESWiki; August 24, 2009)
- EarthMysteries Conference - A conference to be held Nov. 20-23, 2009 in Tempe, Arizona, USA. Speakers, including Steven Greer, Tom Valone, and Jeane Manning will be covering topics such as government coverups, clean energy technologies, UFO secrets, crop circles, 2012, sound energy & healing, ancient and modern mysteries, and harmonics secrets. (Chet Snow)
- Third International Conference on Future Energy - Oct. 9-10, 2009; Washington, D.C.; Hosted by Integrity Research Institute.
- Second International Conference On Future Energy (COFE) - Cutting edge energy conference to be held Sept. 22-24, 2006 in Washington, DC; co-hosted by Tom Valone and the New Energy Movement. Topics include ZPE, Searl effect, impulse gravity generator, magnetostatic motor. (Institute for New Energy)
- Featured: Events / Nikola Tesla >
REPORT: Nikola Tesla Energy Independence Celebration in Philadelphia - On July 10-12, Tesla enthusiasts, inventors, scientists, and free energy advocates gathered in solidarity, reflection, and exploration at Philadelphia's historic Independence Hall. Lectures, exhibits and demonstrations were given in the spirit of exploring and pioneering free energy systems in honor of the Serbian inventor. (PESN; July 28, 2009)
- Research breakthrough energy and antigravity technologies
- Mediate collaboration between energy inventors and investors
- Host future energy conferences and seminars
- Publish books, papers and audiovideo reports on energy and propulsion technologies
- Create public energy & transportation exhibits for museums, libraries, and conferences
- Work with congressional leaders concerning energy developments and inventors
Biography of Dr. Thomas Valone
- President of Integrity Research Institute.
- Editor of Future Energy newsletter and Enews.
- Author of 6 books and numerous scientific studies, articles and papers related to energy in all forms.
Inventions on the marketplace today include
- PREMIER (Photonic Rejuvenation Energizing Machine & Immunizing Electrification Radiator) machine
- Dental Vapor Ionizer
- Powerline Gaussmeter
- static field gaussmeter
- ELF spectrum analyzer
- PhD in General Engineering from Kennedy-Western University
- M.A. in Physics from SUNY at Buffalo
- B.S. Physics and B.S. in Electrical Engineering, from SUNY at Buffalo
- As a Professor at a SUNY-accredited, Erie Community College in Buffalo NY, he taught courses from 1976 to 1981 that included Engineering Physics, Technical Physics, Introductory Physics, AC Electricity, Electronics, Digital Logic, Microprocessors (6502), Environmental Science, as well as laboratory sessions for above courses.
- Responsible for Engineering Department projects, at Integrity Electronics, he managed engineers and technicians, initiated several instrument lines, trained industrial interns from SUNY at Buffalo, designed 2% accuracy calibration procedures, specification sheets and training manual, represented the company at shows and conferences.
- Designed an Instrumentation & Process Control Curriculum at the direction of the College President.
- Participated in Project Outreach by teaching SUNY-contract microprocessor courses (6800) at Chevrolet Plant, Tonawanda, NY.
- Provides consultations on electrical product design and development; engineering testing; environmental and electromagnetic fields and energy; expert testimony and opinion.
- Meets regularly with congressional and senate leaders and briefs them on the latest energy developments. His views regarding energy-related matters have been featured on national media including CNN.
- Was a Patent Examiner for the Physics, Measuring, Testing, Instrumentation Class 324, Art Unit 2858, GS-12, at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (www.uspto.gov) from 1996 - 99.
- UPDATE: He recently won back his job as a US Patent Examiner, with back pay, after a long fight. (Nov. 2005) See http://users.erols.com/iri/ValonePatentOfficeDecision.htm
- He examined and approved patents related to Electric and nonelectric properties, testing in specific environments, calibrating electric meters, sensing electricity, internal combustion engine ignition system, electromechanical switching devices, thermoelectric properties, electrostatic field sensing, fault detection, impedance/admittance testing, power measurement, motors/generators.
- Elected as Board member of the PTO Society in 1999.
- Licensed Professional Engineer with the state of New York.
- While at Scott Aviation, he was Director of R&D and developed gas detection linearization circuit for Series 9000 instruments, directed planning/installation of computerized test facility for catalytic sensors, performed feasibility study of non-pressurized zeolite oxygen tank for firemen, published design articles, managed acquisition and installation of computer network, numerous sensor circuit design and testing projects.
- http://www.thewif.org.uk - Elected Fellow of the World Innovation Foundation
- Listed in the Who's Who of American Writers and Poets
- Received the Marcel Vogel Service Award from the USPA
- Received several Certificates of Appreciation from the SUNYAB Faculty of Engineering and Applied Sciences for participation in the Industrial Internship Program.
- New Energy Congress founding member
- New Energy Movement
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- the Union of Concerned Scientists
- (formerly) the American Physical Society
Books by Tom Valone
- Featured: Books >
The Future of Energy: An Emerging Science - Thomas Valone's new book addresses emerging energy sources such as dense plasma focus fusion, powdered metal-burning engines, wireless transmission of electricity, space-based solar power, piezoelectric highway electricity generators and zero point energy, with simple and short summaries. (PESWiki; Nov. 18, 2009)
- Zero Point Energy, The Fuel of the Future - intro to ZPE, classical vacuum, proofs, Casimir effect, Lamb shift, ZPE tutorial, experimental zpe, first ZPE patent, sonoluminescence, inertia, gravity, newton's law, advanced ZPE tranducers. (120 pp; Fall 2005)
- Practical Conversion of Zero-Point Energy - authoritative guide to the latest developments, tools, and physic. (91 pp; July 1, 2005) Amazon.com)
- Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla's Science of Energy - feasibility argument for Tesla's most ambitious dream, the wireless transmission of power. (340 pages; Adventures Unlimited Press, October, 2002)at Tom's site | Amazon.com
- The Homopolar Handbook, A Definitive Guide to Faraday Disk and N-Machine Tech - The rotating cylindrical magnet has mystified every science since Faraday in 1831. Commentary on the Godin & Roschin paper. (188 pp; November 1, 1994) Amazon.com
- Electrogravitics Systems: Reports on a New Propulsion Methodology - Ten years ago, Northrop Grumman delivered the first operation al B-2 stealth bomber, and this book on its highly efficient, auxiliary propulsion system was published. In the 1950's T.T. Brown convinced the military that his invention of using high voltage on saucer-shaped craft could revolutionize aviation, and then conducted research at the Naval Research Lab in DC. (150 pp; Nov. 1995)
- Electrogravitics Systems II - book delivers (1) the scientific validation from three different authorities; (2) the compelling public history of gravity research conducted by the aviation industry before it became 'unacknowledged' and (3) testimonials which eye-witnesses have provided. In total, this anthology attests to the validity of the Biefeld-Brown high voltage force effect. The book's Science Section includes a well-known "electrokinetic force" and how it works; the proposed ion mobility explanation; and how electricity and gravity may couple. The Historical Section contains seven articles about T.T. Brown, gravity research, etc.. (150 pp; July 2005)Tom's site | Amazon.com
- Bioelectromagnetic Healing: A Rationale for its Use - A technical, thorough treatise for the scientifically minded. (240 pp)Amazon.com
- Energetic Processes: Interaction Between Matter, Energy And Consciousness - (394 pages; June 2, 2005)
- Patents and the Patent Process (60 pp)
Compilations by Tom Valone
- Future Energy: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Future Energy - Anthology of breakthrough energy science papers. Profusely illustrated. 40 pages of slide presentations from the conference. Topics include: charge clusters in action, betavoltaic batteries, carbon arc gasification, release of chemical bond energy, zero point energy, free energy secrecy, new methods for nuclear reactions, speed of gravity, effective radioactive waste remediation, breakthrough power unit, wind energy, pulsed abnormal discharge, electric energy and the future, room temperature superconductors, casimir effect with vortex filaments, electrostatic motors, and advanced automotive. (245 pages; August 1, 1999) Amazon.com
Videos by Tom Valone
- ZPE > Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum - Video of U.S. patent officer, Tom Valone, Ph.D.'s lecture at the 2004 (July) ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Salt Lake City provides an overview of the theory and proposed methods for extracting useful energy directly from the quantum vacuum. (ZPEnergy; Jan. 28, 2007) [Introduced by Michael Riversong, NEC]
- Magnet Motors > Howard Johnson
Howard Johnson Motor Report #203 - 65-page report by Tom Valone includes scientific descriptions with articles and patents, including the only available copy of a Virginia Polytechnic professor's report on the motor and the importance of the unique shape of the arc magnets, Science and Invention article, analysis of the 1979 patented magnetic motor. (Integrity Research Institute store)
- Free Energy and Antigravity Propulsion - With diagrams, pictures, and video clips, this report details electrogravitics, inertial propulsion, free energy, magnetic motors, N-machines, the Searle effect, the Hutchinson effect, nuclear batteries and much more. (VHS 90 mins; UFO TV)
Radio Interviews with Tom Valone
- Nikola Tesla > Overview >
Interview: The Electrical Genius of Nikola Tesla andTesla’s Elecromagnetic Healing Devices - On Jan. 31, 2010, Tom Valone, Ph.D., was interviewed on 21st Century Radio, reviewing the then latest issue 89 of Infinite Energy magazine, which was devoted to the subject of Nikola Tesla.
- Featured: ZPE / Tom Valone >
Zero Point Energy devices 5-10 years from market (interview) - Tom Valone, author of several books and tracts on the subject, gives an overview of the ZPE concept and recent developments toward working prototypes. Nanodiodes, already developed, could be the key ingredient for harnessing this energy that is everywhere present and constant. (PESN; Jan. 21, 2009)
Video Interviews with Tom Valone
- Tom Valone on ZPE, Anti-Gravity, BioEnergetics - Sterling Allan interviews Tom at the ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Salt Lake City, July 28-31, 2005. (30 Minutes; OSEN)
- Tom Valone on Antigravity & BPP (3mb; AmericanAntigravity.com; Aug. 1, 2005)
Papers by Tom Valone
- Feasibility Study of Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum for the Performance of Useful Work (3 MB doc, with permission) - By Thomas Valone, Ph.D.. 181-page paper with 294 footnotes and 54 images and illustrations. (Integrity Research Institute; 2004)
Lectures by Tom Valone
- Tom Valone Reviews a Myriad of Alternative Energy Technologies The travesty is that the global warming we are experiencing is entirely unnecessary -- if we would but just pursue these alternatives that have been available for so long. Report on his lecture at the New Energy Movement Conference, Sept. 25, Portland, Oregon, USA. (PESN; Oct. 16, 2004)
- Tom Valone, PhD, Speaks on Zero-point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum - Reviews the scientific literature on ZPE with emphasis on how molecular science is enabling the detection of ZPE. (PESN; July 30, 2004)
- Tom Valone speaks on Researching the Energy Technology of UFOs (VHS or DVD)- Magnetism (specifically the magnetic gradient) is the only force in nature not directly harnessed for energy usage. While some UFO stories include permanent magnet-powered craft, building the practical replication is very often elusive. Such projects include the N-Machine (homopolar generator) and the Searl Effect Generator (SEG), as well as the Paulsen Mu Disk. The latest Brady Motor project fits the Paulsen description and may be leading to free energy from magnets. The findings of a Brady magnetic motor reproduction and test results will be presented, along with an overview and history of promising designs. (14th Annual International UFO Conference; March 6-12, 2005)
-  - Tom Valone presented a slide show on High Voltage Electrotherapy: Tesla's Legacy in March, 2005. Video (VHS) available from Penn State University, Materials Research Department. Narrated PowerPoint slide show of the lecture available on "Bioelectromagnetic Healing CD" from www.IntegrityResearchInstitute.org
-  - Tom Valone presented an illustrated lecture on Emerging Energy & Propulsion Technology for Space at the International Space Development Conference, June, 2005 sponsored by NASA and the National Space Society. PowerPoint slide show online.
Integrity Research Institute
1220 L Street NW, Suite 100-232
Washington, DC 20005
- Zero Point Energy- Valone - (PESN; Jan. 21, 2009)
- Directory:Zero Point Energy