PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Tesla Science Foundation
From their home page:
- The Tesla Science Foundation was formed to promote the legacy of Nikola Tesla by raising awareness of his accomplishments and contributions to the 21st Century to include introducing his many patents and inventions that remain applicable to our current needs. We bring together those with a genuine interest in Tesla through educational programs, workshops, meetings, and public events. [The foundation] also selects several inventors per year who have demonstrated innovative technology concepts that exemplify Tesla's lifelong commitment to Science, Industry, and the Environment. We are prepared to provide assistance to the patent process of new an innovative technologies to include introducing them to the market by forming an appropriate team of professionals including engineers, attorneys, and business/marketing specialists. The Tesla Science Foundation gives three awards each year for achievements in technology, writing and arat related to Tesla or his work.
Philadelphia, July 2013
New Yorker, January 6-7, 2013
- Events > Tesla > Science Foundation > New Yorker Conference >
Alternative Energy Hour with the Tesla Science Foundation - Gary Hendershot and Sterling Allan interview Sam Mason and Josh Toms from the Tesla Science Foundation, to talk about their recent (~Jan. 6) conference at the New Yorker and the array of technologies demonstrated there, as well as the upcoming (~July 10) conference in Philadelphia, which may include Eric Dollard. They also gave a progress report on the Tesla Museum and announced the Million Volt March and their Declaration of Energy Independence. (YouTube / SmartScarecrow; February 18, 2013)
- Featured: Events >
REPORT: Tesla Days -- Philadelphia Conference 2012 - Michael Riversong reports on the Tesla science conference that took place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on July 7-8, 2012. Topics included Tesla coils, Zero Point Energy, Atmospheric Energy, Quantum Physics, Gyroscopics, Ball Lightning, Electrogravitics. (PESN; August 26, 2012)
- Feature / Events: Tesla >
Report: Tesla Days and Tesla Science Foundation Conference - Michael Riversong reports on the conference that took place in Philadelphia July 9-11, 2010. Topics included Tesla coils, Zero Point Energy, Atmospheric Energy, Quantum Physics, Gyroscopics, Ball Lightning, Electrogravitics. (PESN; Aug. 18, 2010)
- Featured: Events / Nikola Tesla >
REPORT: Nikola Tesla Energy Independence Celebration in Philadelphia - On July 10-12, Tesla enthusiasts, inventors, scientists, and free energy advocates gathered in solidarity, reflection, and exploration at Philadelphia's historic Independence Hall. Lectures, exhibits and demonstrations were given in the spirit of exploring and pioneering free energy systems in honor of the Serbian inventor. (PESN; July 28, 2009)
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page