PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
I have harnessed the cosmic rays and caused them to operate a motive device.
— Nikola Tesla; Brooklyn Eagle, July 10th, 1931.
Directory of resources relating to Nikola Tesla.
Nikola Tesla not only wanted to give the world free energy, but he developed components of technology whereby it could be accomplished. Tesla was a physicist, inventor, and electrical engineer of unusual intellectual brilliance and practical achievement. Of Serb descent, most of his work was conducted in the United States.
See also Events Page
- Featured: Events > Nikola Tesla > New Yorker Conference >
Tesla Conference Awareness Video - A brief intro video promotes the upcoming January 6,7, 2012 Tesla commemorative conference by the Tesla Science Foundation at the New Yorker, as a gathering of Tesla scientists, enthusiasts, researchers, journalists. The well-produced video was done by James Avestruz, et al. as part of the Non-profit course at the Art Institute of Philadelphia. (YouTube; September 18, 2012)
- Wardenclyffe Museum Project >
Let's Build a Goddamn Tesla Museum - "We're trying to raise money to buy back Nikola Tesla's old laboratory, known as the Wardenclyffe Tower, and eventually turn it into a museum." As of August 17, they are more than half way to their $850,000 fundraising goal to honor the father of the electric age. (IndieGogo; Expires September 29, 2012)
- Featured: Events > Nikola Tesla > New Yorker Conference >
Nikola Tesla Commemorative Conference: Recognizing the 70th Anniversary of Tesla's Death - As mentioned last month, the Tesla Science Foundation is organizing a gathering at the New Yorker Hotel on January 7, 2013 to assemble and coordinate Tesla enthusiasts from around the world. Call for papers. (PESN; August 28, 2012)
Tesla's investors dropped the project when they realized there was no way to meter the power to make money on the end user. We've been trying to catch up for 100 years and are still far behind where he was with his understanding of radiant energy. With reportedly over 700 patents awarded him worldwide, no wonder it has taken us so long to catch up. The man who shaped the twentieth century, with his invention of the radio, radar, x-ray, AC power, and the induction motor, is now shaping the twenty-first century as we finally begin implementing his methods of tapping and distributing free energy.
See Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews - separate index page
Inventions of Nikola Tesla
- My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla - Available for reading online, also for sale in paperback. (Johnston, Ben [Ed.]. Hart Brothers Publishing, October, 1982. ISBN 0910077002)
- The Inventions, Researches and Writings of Nikola Tesla - 1894, by Thomas Commerford Martin; Kessinger Publishing Company, March, 1997. ISBN 1564597113.
Tesla accumulated in excess of 700 patents.
- Wikipedia:Tesla_patents List of Tesla's Patents at Wikipedia.
- List of Tesla's Patents and Papers - Site is in Hungarian, but links are in English.
Free Energy Related Inventions
- The Deliberate Curtailment of Nikola Tesla's Primary Energy Source - Tom Bearden and Leslie R. Pastor discuss how the present electrical engineering model (and practice) was severely curtailed to exclude overunity (COP>1.0) electrical power systems that take their excess electromagnetic energy directly from their interaction with the active medium (vacuum/spacetime).
- PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy
- OS:Radiant Energy
- Wikipedia:Radiant_energy - described at Wikipedia does not take into account some of the primary effects discovered by Tesla.
Nikola Tesla had a special conversion tube for radiant energy. Its function was to convert a normal electric current into radiant energy. This tube had a sphere of copper for an electrode and a sphere of carbon for its counter-electrode. (Does anyone know which was the anode and which was the cathode? Powerful magnets were arranged to create a magnetic field perpendicular to the discharge path between the electrodes. This is similar to a maser except that instead of swirling the electrons in a magnetic field to release light the electrons are "disintegrated" into light. This means a very large quantity of "radiant energy" (high energy photons) is produced from the electron. How? The electron is not a particle it is a self-sustaining vortex of aether. The electron spins in a vortex absorbing aether from the medium to sustain itself. By sending a stream of electrons at high voltage against a magnetic field, it interferes with the electrons ability to sustain itself; it becomes light. For more information on this you can look up data from Peter Lindemann or Roentgen (the German who investigated electrons then called "cathode rays" and believed contrary to the British that electrons were vortices).
- Featured: Radiant Energy / Nikola Tesla >
Radiant Energy System a century in waiting - An article reprint that has been making the rounds through email, and posted around the web, points out that Nikola Tesla had a clean energy system in 1901 which could have taken the world in a completely different direction than the fossil-fuel-based path they chose instead. (PESN; Jan. 22, 2010)
- Electromagnetic / Electrostatic >
Bearden: The Real Cause of the Energy Crisis - "In 1891 Nikola Tesla -- who gave us AC electric power, the rotating magnetic field that makes modern motors and generators possible, and radio -- had already discovered how to take all the EM energy one wishes directly from the seething 'active medium' -- i.e., in modern physics terms, from the active vacuum. He was already briefing technical societies that this could be done at will." (Hasslberger Blog; April 1, 2011)
Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter is the largest Tesla Coil ever built (a variation). Located in Tesla's Colorado Springs lab, it measured 52 feet in diameter and produced lightning bolts more than 100 feet long. According to accounts, Tesla used it to transmit tens of thousands of watts of power wirelessly. It was the final basis for the Wardenclyffe tower.
The Wardenclyffe Tower was meant to be the start of a global system for wireless telecommunications and a national (and later global) system of towers broadcasting power to users as radio waves. Instead of supplying electricity through a current grid system, users would simply "receive" power through antennas on their roofs. The tower was scrapped for metal to be used in WWII (so that today we can war over oil). Today, its principles are implemented by HAARP, which is used for weather modification, and was recently bought by the Carlyle Group from the U.S. Govt.
- Wardenclyffe Tower - encyclopedic entry at Wikipedia.
- Wardenclyffe Tower - at PESWiki. Tower was designed for worldwide wireless transmission of power.
Technologies Not Yet Fully Tapped
- Directory:Tesla Turbines - Rather than using blades and friction, the Tesla Turbine uses parallel, closely spaced disks that tap viscosity of the gas passing by.
Tesla invented cordless gas discharge lamps.
Jeff Bahary of ElectroTherapymuseum has replicated this device and says that it is a feasible technology that should be implemented today.
- Lighting / Tesla > Wireless Transmission >
Ville Piippola' Wireless Lighting and More - "I have been researching wireless lighting based on Nikola Tesla’s research and Ronald R. Stiffler’s Spatial Energy Coherence. The results are exciting. These pages contain unconventional research on natural energies. Special interests are in the fields of magnetism and subtle energies. The purpose is to search new innovations for future well-being and share information with researchers alike." (VillesResearch; September 12, 2012)
Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
- See PESWiki article: Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter - Radio transmitter designed by Nikola Tesla and featured on his 75th birthday in Time Magazine, was intended to communicate with extraterrestrial life on other planets. Speak into one end, and the signal goes out the other end as a cosmic ray emitter, and vice versa.
Dynamic Theory of Gravity
Tesla's work on flying craft is perhaps the least well known, and perhaps the most revolutionary in how it would change the way we live if it were implemented today. As of this date, Tesla's work in this area is still classified by the U.S. Government.
There are several references to an "ideal flying machine" Tesla wanted to develop (see). It had no "sustaining planes, wings, propeller nor gas bag". Tired of all the recurring hostilities and hoping that with such a machine these wars could be finally ended, Tesla proposed his ideal flying machine for a patent at the Swiss patent office. Prior to this, he had proposed his machine to the American government (as he always did with his inventions) but nobody there believed him. Even after his death his discovery remained unnoticed to the American government until reports started coming in about strange flying objects in the European skies. Nearly one year after his death, all his notes and dossiers (truckloads) were hastily transferred from the Office of Alien property warehouse where they were stored at his death to a secured place, and all of them were classified, and are still today.
Telegeodynamics is a system for geophysical exploration. Based on his reciprocating mechanical oscillator, it employs a mechanical earth-resonance concept for underground seismic exploration. It is published in his book, Nikola Tesla's Teleforce & Telegeodynamics Proposals ISBN 0963601288. Tesla explained that a long sequence of small explosions could be used to find ore and create earthquakes large enough to destroy the Earth. He did not experiment with this as he felt there would not be "a desirable outcome". (Wikipedia)
Conventional Energy Inventions
Devices that have made it into everyday life in the modern world.
The backbone of today's energy distribution system -- alternating current -- was invented by Tesla.
- Tesla did not "invent" AC - Alternating Current was being taught in schools, but it was through Tesla's invention of the AC induction motor and the superior efficiency of Tesla's designs that brought about the implementation of AC power over the opposition of DC investors. (PESN footnote; June 12, 2006)
- Alternating Current - an electrical current, where electrical charge oscillates (i.e., moves back and forth), rather than flowing continuously in one direction as is the case with direct current. (Wikipedia)
Tesla made the first public demonstration of radio communication in 1893 in St. Louis, Missouri.
Claims have been made that Nathan Stubblefield/PESWiki Nathan Stubblefield/Wikipedia [invented radio before either Tesla or Marconi, but his device seems to have worked by induction transmission rather than radio transmission. (Wikipedia)
- Electromagnetism > Nikola Tesla >
Tapping Tesla to Save Trapped Miners - The noted pioneer in electricity and radio showed over a century ago that a magnetic wave generator could be used for wireless communications. Basically, the generator works like an electromagnet. Powered by standard alternating current or battery, it runs electricity through a wire that is coiled around a metal cylinder, creating a harmless, low-energy magnetic field that extends for hundreds of meters. (ScienceMag; Aug. 20, 2010)
- Wikipedia:X-ray - Wikipedia describes Tesla's discovery process.
Tesla conceived of radar in 1917, and built the first primitive device in 1934. ()
A Tesla Coil is a high-voltage, air-core, self-regenerative resonant transformer that generates very high voltages at high frequency.
See Directory:Tesla coil - separate page
- Featured / OS: Wireless Transmission / Electromagnetic > Scalar > Solid State > Tesla > Coils > Jackson >
Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission Open Source Project - To facilitate the replication of these plans, as well as to characterize, optimize, improve, and come up with the zillion applications that can come from it, including: 1) harnessing aetheric energy, 2) superluminal communication, 3) wireless transmission of power through any barrier, 4) anti-gravity capabilities, and 5) creating defensive shields to make conventional war obsolete. (PESWiki; April 21, 2011)
- Featured / OS: Wireless Transmission / Electromagnetic > Scalar > Solid State > Tesla > Coils > Jackson >
Tesla Coils: Unleash the Aether - Nikola Tesla's most significant contribution was not AC power, radio, or the induction motor, but what we call the Tesla Coil - a tool which allows for the power of the aether to be unleashed and harnessed. Now being launched through an open source project. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; April 19, 2011)
Tesla built the first induction motor (electric motor), invented in 1882.
- Wikipedia:Induction_motor - Wikipedia entry
- Tesla's Solar Ideas - According to The Electrical Experimenter (1916), in addition to his prolific electrical work, Tesla patented a sun motor. The article also discusses the Shuman-boy's engine and sun boiler installed in Egypt with output of 100 horsepower.
- Environment / Weather Control / Tesla / Haiti >
US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti - A report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin states that the catastrophic Haitian earthquake was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used on Iran. The Tesla-based weapon allegedly uses resonance to set up massive vibrations. (WhatDoesItMean; Jan. 14, 2010)
An electromagnetic shell which armaments could not penetrate. Tesla shields would transmit electrical energy without wires and produce destructive effects at a distance. (.)
A charged particle beam projector for "Projecting Concentrated Non-Dispersive Energy Through Natural Media." It was was primarily intended to be used as an instrument of national defense akin to an invisible "Chinese Wall of Defense". Tesla stated that nations, when detecting invading armies, could destroy their opponent's military units and reduce incoming aerial craft as far as 200 to 250 miles away. In 1937, Tesla remarked, "But it is not an experiment ... I have built, demonstrated, and used it. Only a little time will pass before I can give it to the world." (Wikipedia > Teleforce.)
- Featured: Conspiracy > Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Series / 9/11 >
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Show Exposes the Death Ray - This one really hits home because it deals with a weaponized version of both Tesla and Hutchison technologies, which may have been what brought down the WTC towers on 9/11. Many people who talk about this are dying, including Fred Bell, who launched this episode. (PESWiki; November 16, 2012)
- Featured: Conspiracy > 9/11 >
Part I: The Ambulance that Survived WTC1 on 9/11 = Best Evidence for Dustification and Free Energy Demo - How conceivable do you think it is that an ambulance sitting 30 feet away from 110-story, 500,000-ton, WTC 1 would be un-smashed, resting on an un-damaged parking structure, and be taller than the rubble pile around it? Something (probably involving black-op FE) turned those buildings to dust. (PESN; December 9, 2012)
- Featured: Conspiracy > 9/11 >
- FBI: We Don't Have Tesla's Death Ray - As part of its centennial celebration, the FBI just released a list of the "Top Ten Myths in FBI History." Among other things, the list debunks the silly urban legend that the FBI spies on innocent Americans -- you know, like war protestors and people with phones. "We won't have a 'file' on you unless you're a spy or terrorist or criminal or are suspected of being one." Myth #10) The FBI has Nikola Tesla's plans for a "death ray." (Wired; July 24,2008)
Tesla was ignored by the US War Department when he told them had been working on some form of teleforce weapon, or death ray. But when he wound up dead in his apartment a few days later, they classified his documents Top Secret. (Wikipedia)
The concept of a death ray is generally portrayed as some form of directed energy weapon that projects energy at a person or object in order to destroy them. Tesla's iteration was apparently related to his research into ball lightning and plasma. (Wikipedia)
- Weather Control > Nikola Tesla >
Nikola Tesla's Earthquake Machine - He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one--ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped the vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it. Tesla said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake... (BeforeItsNews; December 7, 2011)
- eMedia Press >
Jim Murray on Tesla's Hidden Discoveries - "Everybody knows that Nikola Tesla made extraordinary discoveries in the field of electrical science. But did you know that he also made monumental discoveries in mechanics? It's true! He even discovered how to make a 'Mechanical Amplifier' to multiply mechanical power!" (PureEnergyBlog; August 27, 2013)
In the Colorado Springs lab, Tesla recorded what he concluded were extraterrestrial radio signals and announced his findings in some of the scientific journals of the time.  He noted measurements of repetitive signals from his receiver which are substantially different from the signals he had noted from storms and earth noise. Specifically, he later recalled that the signals appeared in groups of clicks 1, 2, 3, and 4 clicks together. He published these findings and his interpretations in an article: "A Giant Eye to See Round the World", Albany Telegram; Feburary 25, 1923.
- Featured: Tesla / Flanagan >
Happy Birthday (Phenomenal Day Yesterday) Patrick Flanagan (Tesla II) - After having a remarkable day yesterday, both personally and relating to the emergence of free energy technologies toward the marketplace, even commenting that there must be something significant about the date, I then realized why: it was my good friend, Patrick's birthday. (PESN; October 12, 2012)
- http://TeslaPress.com - Tesla Technology
- Tesla >
FBI Declassified Nikola Tesla Files (PureEnergyBlog; February 25, 2013)
Jeff Bahary of ElectroTherapymuseum has refurbished or built to era specs around 100 Tesla devices, most all of which are in functioning order. His collection also includes:
- The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum DVD: Over 1 Gigabyte of text and photos; 2.5 Gigabytes of Multimedia; 25,000 files in 1000 folders.
- The Turn Of The Century Tesla Library: Over 5.000 pages of rare documents.
- The Turn Of The Century Patent Collection: Over 300 pages of Tesla-related patents.
- Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy And Forgotten Tesla Technology Movies: Over 3 dozen movies.
See Directory:Nikola Tesla Wardenclyffe Museum - separate page
- Featured: Fundraisers > Tesla >
Tesla Commemorative Medallion (for Barter Currency?) - Dale Pond (of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics) has a crowdfunding page to launch a line of copper medallions that actually have value, in contrast to today's paper money that has no intrinsic value and is heading toward hyperinflation. Each donation gets you medallions, starting with 3 medallions for $10. (Indiegogo; September 15, 2013)
- Organizations / Tesla >
TeslaUniverse.com - The Tesla Universe is a free resource, including community features such as forums, chat, interactive comments and content rating systems. Contents include all 78 issues of the Tesla Coil Builders Association newsletters, interactive Tesla timeline, quote and book databases, and much more.
- Societies >
'Shake down tycoons' to help Tesla Memorial Society - Thomas Valone is asking energy news groups to help Nikola Tesla’s last close living relative to keep the non-profit Tesla Memorial Society alive. Valone says Tesla's relative William Terbo is interested in Valone's proposed "three-prong attack on the kingpins who made big money off of Tesla, as explained in Valone's book, Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature: Tesla's Science of Energy. (Changing Power; January 3, 2012)
- Tesla Society - An index of the various Tesla Societies worldwide, including new Utah group; with invitation to start your own local group for social mingling with others who are interested in cutting-edge, clean energy technologies in the tradition of Nikola Tesla.
| News of Nikola Tesla |
via Google News
- Free Energy > Tesla / Searl >
Nicola Tesla - Are the Greedy and Powerful Guilty of Crimes Against Humanity? - Nearly a century ago, Tesla offered free energy to the planet but was rebuffed by those who insisted on a way to maintain control and monetary incentive. A similar thing happened with John Searl, who is still with us. Why did society sat back while the rich and greedy powers of the time kept these men from succeeding? (UFO Digest; Oct. 11, 2010)
- A Tribute to Nikola Tesla: History's Most Suppressed Inventor - Over 700 important patents have gone unknown to the public and in our schools. We are on the threshold of a new world with Free Unlimited Energy... which was Tesla's dream. (Phoenix Voyage)
- Wireless Transmission: A Century of Power Politics Tussles Over "Free" Energy's Price Tag - Hidden political interests repeatedly block attempts to bring this energy-saving and cost-saving technology into being. How long will the drama continue before North Americans are able obtain access to that which Russians scientists have already achieved? (PESN; Aug. 2, 2006)
- Electricity 'war' victor given his due in L.A. - Article in Daily News features Edson Andre Johnson, who has been championing Nikola Tesla, seeking for a global adoption of July 10, Tesla's B-day, as International Energy Independence Day. (Daily News; July 31, 2006)
- News Coverage of Nikola Tesla's 150th Birthday - Stories from around the world by various news agencies, celebrating one of the most brilliant scientists who ever lived. Celebrated as the father of the 20th century, with his AC power and radio, he is also the father of free energy -- a probably foundation of the 21st century. (PESN; July 12, 2006)
- Brilliant! The Blinding Enlightenment of Nikola Tesla - Vancouver theatre offering opens March 21 and runs until Saturday, April 1. (Ottawa Start; Mar. 17, 2006)
- 8.htm Writer Sees Livermore as Good Place to Honor Tesla - Edson Andred Johnson, key promoter of International Energy Independence Day, to be held annually on July 10, points out that the Livermore, California area has numerous things named after Tesla and should thus lead the way. (The Independent; March 16, 2006)
- Tesla celebrated all this year - As the birth place, Belgrade will host a ceremony on July 10, which will be attended by some of the most prominent scholars from around the world. (B92; Mar. 2, 2006)
- James McCanney Announces Plans to Replicate Tesla's Tower - Having written a book on the subject, he now intends to build a full-scale version of this tower that he says will both tap into free energy and disseminate it wirelessly. Counterpoint presented. (PESN; May 1, 2005)
- Inventor of Dreams - "Nikola Tesla, the father of today's AC electrical system and other key inventions, often failed to bring his visionary ideas to real-world fruition." (Scientific American; March 2005)
- Untold story of Edison - Brilliant Serbian scientist Nikola Tesla brought out the worst in our famous inventor. (News-Press, Florida; Mar. 5, 2005)
- Raconteur of Dot-Com World Takes On Thomas Edison - Addresses how because of how invested he was he pridefully took on Tesla in the DC v AC battle and lost. (New York Times; Feb. 21, 2005)
Movies About Tesla
- Movies > Nikola Tesla >
Christian Bale to play Tesla in Hollywood film - Filming for the movie, which apparently will see Hollywood star Christian Bale play Tesla, should begin this autumn in Chicago. It will also see Nicolas Cage play the role of Thomas Edison. There has also been talk the acting cast will feature Croatian Rade Serbedzija, Martin Sheen, Megan Fox and Jessica Alba. The project entitled "Tesla, Ruler of the World" will be part produced by Universal Studios. (Croatian Times; July 12, 2012)
|Tesla: Mad Scientist of the Guilded Age - 10-minute online video documentary (1984) by Marc Seifer, Ph.D., author of Wizard: The Life & Times of Nikola Tesla. A brief synopsis of perhaps the most brilliant and prolific scientist ever, whose earlier inventions of AC power and radio have yet to be superseded his subsequent, even greater innovations.|
|Tesla Conspiracy - Feature film being produced will present a fictional story to highlight the suppressed technologies of one of the most brilliant and hushed scientists of all time.|
|The Secret of Nikola Tesla (1979) - Outstanding. Focuses on AC/DC war with Edison, and Wardenclyffe. Music is awful. Credits are not in English, and one brief portion of movie is spoken in German, with no subtitles. (Netflix)|
|Nikola Tesla: The Genius Who Lit the World - You have to look past the poor lettering and other low-quality production facets of this movie. Content-wise, it does a great job providing an accurate and helpful documentary of the life of one of the most incredible inventors of all time. (Netflix)|
|Tesla: Master of Lightning - PBS Documentary (not available on DVD yet)|
Books about Tesla
- Tesla: Man Out of Time, by Margaret Cheney
- Wizard: The Life & Times of Nikola Tesla, by Marc Seifer, Ph.D., whose doctoral dissertation was on Tesla. Also director of Tesla: Mad Scientist of the Guilded Age, a 10-minute online documentary.
- Tesla books - index by TeslaSociety.com
- Tesla Book Database - Currently over 100 titles related to Tesla with search and ratings functions.
- Books >
Nikola Tesla slideshow: Images and articles from Tesla's writings - John Ratzlaff compiled 25 years of research on Nikola Tesla in his book, “Tesla Said” (now out of print with one used copy on Amazon last time I looked for $350). The book is a collection including photocopies of original newspaper and magazine articles and other documents written by Tesla from 1888 to 1939. In this slideshow, we present a sampling of images and excerpts from this collection. (EDN; September 13, 2012)
- Featured: Tools > Nikola Tesla >
Tesla completed an invention in his mind before building -- worked every time - In the first chapter of his autobiography, Nikola Tesla describes what he considered an ailment as a child, in which images would flash into his vision, and he couldn't get them out. As a teen, he would follow these to mentally travel the world. Then he learned to use this gift for inventing. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 8, 2012)
Twenty First Century Books
Specializes in Publishing Tesla's Works and Related
- Magazines / Tesla >
Tesla Magazine launched - Tesla Magazine includes news from around the world, with a wealth of information about activities of various organizations and individuals researching Tesla's life, work and heritage. The first issue was launched on July 10, Tesla's birthday, in Philadelphia, during Tesla Days. (PureEnergyBlog; August 6, 2013)
- Google >
As a child, Larry Page aspired to be like Tesla - In this misnamed excerpt, the founder of Google says that when he was a child, maybe 12, his parents gave him the Autobiogaphy of Nikola Tesla, and he was so moved by it that he cried when he was done reading it, and said to himself that he wanted to be like Telsa, but actually get his inventions into the market. The video has been up a year, only 319 views, 2 likes, 3 dislikes. Let's double that in the first hour. Like; pass it on. (YouTube / zeitgeistminds; September 27, 2011)
- Featured: Awards / Nikola Tesla >
Serbia wants U.N. to honor Tesla's birthday - Serbia says it will ask the United Nations to declare the birth date of scientist and inventor Nikola Tesla, International Science Day. In 2010 Serbia declared Tesla's birthday, July 10, as Science Day in Serbia with events drawing attention to Tesla's accomplishments. (BeforeItsNews; June 12, 2011)
Was Nikola Tesla Murdered By Otto Skorzeny? - Bermen (who sometimes uses the pseudonym Eric Orion) heard a full confession from Skorzeny, who was nearing the end of his life, and was given a shoebox full of over a hundred photographs to substantiate his claims. (BeforeItsNews; February 14, 2012)
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ / Tesla > Flanagan >
TWIFE™ Featuring Sharón Wyeth and Patrick Flanagan - Name analysis founder analyzes Flanagan's and Tesla's names • John Hutchison's Work with Radiation Remediation • Andrew Murray Describes Plasma Instability Experiments • Parallel between the ET and Free Energy quests • The Mad Race to the End -- Role of FE • Pending travel (FreeEnergyNews; December 4, 2014)
- Featured: Humor / ZPE > Vortex / Anti-Gravity / Electromagnetic / Radiant Energy >
Energy from the vacuum (cleaner) - U.S. inventor, Dr. Thie, gets more than he had hoped for when he figures out a way to harness the vortex formed in his vacuum cleaner, combining the principles of quantum physics, Schauberger's vortices, and Tesla's radiant energy. (BeforeItsNews; April 1, 2010) (PESN; Examiner)
See Discussion page
- Wikipedia:Category:Nikola Tesla
- Wikipedia:Nikola_Tesla#External_links_and_resources - Wikipedia's list of related sites.
- The Man Who Invented the Twentieth Century
- AmericanAntigravity.com feature page on Tesla
- Tesla.hu (pages are in Hungarian but patents and documents are in English)
- Thoughts on Nikola Tesla by Branko - covers Tesla's internal combustion engine; energy from space, flying machine, energy transmitter, windmill, proposal for production of iron and aluminum.
- Nikola Tesla - A visual directory of Nikola Tesla websites. (EnergyPlanet.info)
- Nikola Tesla and my thoughts; Tesla combustion engine, Energy of space, Flying machine ...
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic - overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG - for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla's Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day - held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.