PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Wind > Vertical Axis
Tangarie Alternative Power's spiral wind turbine - The Greenpower Utility System line of vertical axis wind turbines produces up to 50% more electricity on an annual basis, generates electricity in winds as low as 4 mph (1.5 m/s), and continues to generate power in wind speeds up to 130 mph (60m/s). It withstands extreme weather such as frost, ice, sand, humidity; and is low-noise.
- Tankless Water Heaters - designed to heat the water as the water flows through
- Featured: U.S. Government and Energy >
Green U.S. Tax Breaks - The United States government is extending tax breaks to homeowners who have decided to green up their home. Due to Stimulus bill and the forward movement of time, many of the rules governing our tax codes have become outdated. (PESWiki; March 12, 2009)
- Tel Aviv Nano Battery - Nano battery developed at the University of Tel Aviv in Israel, is as thick as a strand of hair and holds up under extreme heat.
- Telesis Magnetic Motor with Superconductor Shielding - prototype built, but not working; says that materials were not adequate.
- Featured: Flight > Flying Cars >
Terrafugia Transition -- Flying Automobile - The fantasy of spy novels and science fiction films is at last becoming reality, with a vehicle that can turn from car to aircraft in 15 seconds. The Transition® is scheduled to take to the air next month. (PESWiki; Jan. 15, 2009)
- Tesla Motors Inc. - Tesla Roadster is 100% electric, not hybrid. Four wheel drive (in-wheel motors) make it faster than most sports cars; and it has a 250+ mile range. Major VC backed ($40 million) company will be showing off the car July 12, 2006 in Santa Monica.
- Tesla Society - An index of the various Tesla Societies worldwide, including new Utah group; with invitation to start your own local group for social mingling with others who are interested in cutting-edge, clean energy technologies in the tradition of Nikola Tesla.
- Tesla Turbines - Bladeless Boundary Disc : Rather than using blades and friction, the Tesla Turbine uses parallel, closely spaced disks that tap viscosity. Aerodynamic skin adhesion effect resists fluid or gas flow between plates, resulting in energy transfer to the shaft. Technology works but is yet to break into marketplace.
- Top 100: Wind > Vertical Axis >
TESNIC vertical-axies wind turbine - The TESNIC is based on the principles of the Tesla turbine, extracting the wind power via adhesion, in addition to the classic drag and lift extraction, enabling it to achieve a very high efficiency, with the potential cost of electricity produced below the utility price.
- Testatika Electromagnetic Generator - Includes an inductance circuit, a capacitance circuit, and a thermionic rectification valve. Alleged free energy machine harnesses energy from the aether. Also known as the Swiss M-L converter or Thesta-Distatica.
- Theo Jansen's StrandBeest Kinetic Sculptures - Modern-day DaVinci-like genius has been building various contraptions that walk along via the power of the wind. Made from commonly available tools like plastic tubing, cardboard boxes, plastic bottles, hose, and tape, they combine engineering with art.
- Thomas Valone, Ph.D. - Academically strong inventor, lecturer, author in the fields of free energy, propulsion, and bioelectric healing.
- Tidal and River Turbine by University of Southampton - The University of Southampton's minimalist design significantly reduces the number of moving parts, and is fully assembled prior to installation, reducing costs. Estimates five years to commercialization.
Under patenting process,TWPEG is a unique Energy Conversion Device capable of converting Tides and Waves motion directly to rotary motion to turn a generator always in the same direction. TWPEG is scalable in size depending on sea depth, from knee deep water to any reasonable depth, provided there is some waves. TWPEG can produce 2kW per metre square of sea surface. A very crude prototype has been tried and has performed well.
- Tony's Guide to Fuel saving gadgets - Professional of "10 years in the car industry" who has had extensive exposure to a wide berth claims, gives specific itemization of reasons why he thinks most all fuel additive and carburetor enhancement claims do not work as advertised.
- Torbay's Magnetic Transgenerator - Inventor from Argentina presents a free energy device via the repelling power of magnets, the deviation of the lines of magnetic force, and a complex mechanical system for controlling the acceleration, speed and power.
- Tornado in a Can - Invention by Frank Polifka pulverizes items down to micrometer powder. The energy-in-versus-energy-out ratio defies known laws of physics. Several applications now in place.
- Toshiba Builds Household Nuclear Fusion Reactor - Toshiba has developed a new class of nuclear reactor 100 times smaller than a standard reactor. These micro sized nuclear reactors could be used to power large houses, apartment blocks or some city blocks.
- Total Spectrum Solar Concentrator - First concentrates the solar energy via parabolic reflectors, then splits the light through a prism to focus the wavelengths onto solar collectors optimized for a given spectrum.
- Tilley Foundation, Inc - Company claims self-charger capable of powering a car or home, allegedly reviewed positively by U.S. goverment. Company founder, Carl Tilley, has documented history of fraud, which has manifest in company statements, such as that GE offered to buy the technology "site unseen" for 2 billion dollars.
- TMA Global Wind Energy Systems - Vertical axis wind turbine design creates pull on the back side contributing to 40%+ wind conversion efficiencies, doesn't kill birds, runs more quietly, doesn't need to be installed as high, blends better with landscape. Cost-competitive with the best horizontal axis propeller designs. Going commercial.
- Tom Ogle's 100+ MPG Fuel System - A young inventor who died at age 26 in 1981, demonstrated an ultra high mileage system in 1977, later patented, that used the engine vacuum to draw fuel vapors from a vapor tank, obviating the need for a conventional carburetor and fuel pump.
- Featured: Engines > External Combustion >
Tommey Reed Rotary Piston Engine - Tommey Lee Reed's new rotary piston engine is claimed to offer greater torque and fuel efficiency than any other engine today. He claims to have found ways to increase power output with 85% efficiency and high torque output. (PESWiki; Dec 18, 2008)
- Trans Information - Trans information is defined as any knowledge, idea, or theory derived via 'Extra Physical' means (including energy tech).
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Fuel Pre-Heating >
Transonic Combustion's TSCi™ process boosts fuel efficiency by 50-75% - Transonic Combustion, a finalist in ARPA-E's Energy Innovation summit, has a proprietary process that involves a catalyst and bringing the fuel to the "supercritical state" prior to injection into the cylinders, so that no droplets remain, and essentially all the fuel is burned, not wasting any, while also reducing emissions. (PESWiki; March 9, 2010)
- Transmissions - Efficient designs for Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) and Infinitely Variable Transmissions (IVT) optimize engine efficiency, resulting in fuel economy improvement and reduced emissions. Hybrid models use electric motors or hydraulics for regenerative braking and energy storage.
- Traveling-wave Engine - Adaptation of Stirling engine uses heat differential and acoustics
- Fuel_Efficiency > Engines >
Turbine Truck Engines, Inc - Owns an exclusive license for the manufacturing and marketing of a highly innovative, environmentally-friendly 300 to 1,000 horsepower turbine-based truck engine. Known as the Detonation Cycle Gas Turbine engine, its patented cyclical detonation technology is poised to revolutionize the heavy-duty truck engine market.
- Featured / Auto XPrize: Turbines / Engines >
Perfect Motor Corp Claims 80% Efficiency in Turbocombustion Engine - Los Angeles company's system is said to be able to generate the combustion force outside of the cylinder in a separate combustion chamber and then apply it directly to a rotor that is rotating around the engine constantly at the best possible pressure angle. (PESWiki; Sept. 30, 2008)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Electro Magnetic Energy (EME) by TWM Technology - Device sips power from six motorcycle batteries while also recharging them. Next prototype expected to be 500 - 1000% efficient, harnessing permanent magnet power. (PESWiki; Dec. 4, 2008)