PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- See also News:Electromagnetic
A directory of super-efficient electric motors and generators. See also Directory:Electromagnetic for overunity system claims.
Approaching Commercial Stage
- ACT's Digital Motor System - It's a super-efficient, digital motor with some amazing attribues, including: Efficiency: 90 to 95% range in wide range of speeds and torques. Close to 100% at no load or little load; can be operated at variable speed and variable load with high efficiency; responds instantly to compensate for load changes, with no speed reduction; can operate as a generator harvesting energy beginning at very low rpm...; size/weight: smaller and less weight: 25 lbs for 5 HP (Free Energy Blog; October 2, 2013)
- Copper Motor Rotor Project - Substitution of copper for aluminum in the rotor conductor bars will reduce I2R losses, and increase motor efficiency. If the design of the rotor and stator are re-evaluated to account for the better electrical conductivity of the copper, even greater improvements in efficiency can be obtained.
See also Copper Motor Rotors Boost Performance of Army Trucks (pdf).
- Brushless Doubly-Fed Generator (BDFG) improves the reliability of wind turbines - A research team from the University of Cambridge have developed a new generator technology for the wind turbine industry to the point of commercial exploitation, for application in a wide spectrum of wind turbines ranging from multi-megawatt systems for wind farms down to domestic micro turbines. (PhysOrg; Oct. 29, 2007)
Best Electric Machine
- Best Electric Machine - The Advanced Brushless Wound-Rotor Synchronous Doubly-Fed Electric Machine System improves the cost-performance envelope in electric motor and generator systems. It shows nearly 50% reduction in cost and nearly 50% improvement in power density. It has high reliability and low maintenance with no brushes or slip rings.
- Bodine Electric - Extremely high torque, energy efficiency, and extraordinary precision make e-TORQ motors the practical direct drive solution in applications which traditionally required a speed reducer. North Dakota State University used one of these motors to finish first in a field of 30 teams in the American Solar Challenge in July of 2003.
Direct Drive Systems
- Direct Drive Systems - High speed permanent magnet motors & generators above 1.5MW are able to operate at speeds of turbo-machines which are up to 12 times faster. DDS electric machines are smaller (20% the size and weight of conventional electric motors), more reliable, more efficient and more economical in capital and operating costs.
In April, 2013 when I was at the Inventor's Expo in Geneva for the Yildiz Magnet motor demo, I met a group of four gentlemen from Slovenia who drove 8 hours to see the Yildiz motor. They have created a company, ENSTROJ, bringing forward a super-efficient, high-power motor/generator, which is now in production, which as of April had recently finishing a batch of 20 motors. It was measured by Siemens to have an efficiency of 96%, with power output from between 5 kw and 100 kw. It weighs 2-3 times less than competing motors, and costs 2-3 times less. It is a great technology to pair with something like the Yildiz motor. I shot a video interview with them.
Their website is http://ENSTROJ.si
Here is the video of my interview with them:
- (YouTube; April 11, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 22:09, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
- Latest on ENSTROJ Super-Efficient Motor-Generator - "...now we have some conversations with big companies in Slovenia and Croatia too, which could produce our EMRAX motors in serial production. We have sold more than 200 motors in 18 months. But in next year we expect approximately 5 times more orders. Take a look this video: President Obama looking the motor - bike which using our EMRAX 228 motor." (Free Energy Blog; November 12, 2013)
- ExRo - The Variable Input Electrical Generator has been designed to more efficiently convert variable energy sources such as wind into electricity, producing 30% higher output. The VIEG is a permanent magnet brushless system, so maintenance costs are minimal, and since it is a direct drive system, the cost, weight and inefficiency of the gearbox is also eliminated.
- InMotion Technologies - The IMT motor is a single sided axial flux permanent magnet (PM) brushless motor with a slotted iron stator. New power electronics and magnetically strong materials allow dramatic improvements in efficiency of small machines and variable speed drives. Suitable for electric bicycles, air conditioners, fans and electrical appliances.
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Keppe >
4x-efficient Keppe Motor ceiling fan to be featured at China Sourcing Fair - A Chinese company will now be manufacturing and marketing the Keppe Motor UNIVERSE Ceiling Fan, launching this weekend in Sao Paulo. Consuming only 10 Watts at 250 RPM, the fan is up to four times more efficient that the most efficient ceiling fans in the market. (PESN; September 6, 2013)
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic > Keppe >
Keppe Motor is in Open Source Production - The Keppe motor runs cool, has very high and consistent efficiency across all speeds, and is easy to make. More importantly, the group behind it has figured out the secrets to getting along with one another, concepts that can transform our world for good. (PESN; January 23, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Keppean Scalar Motor Demonstration Under Way - The Keppe Motor allegedly requires a quarter as much electricity to generate power as a normal motor -- by capturing scalar energy from the "vacuum" of space. It is named for Brazilian scientist, Norberto Keppe, Ph.D., whose book The New Physics Derived from A Disinverted Metaphysics proposes a spiritual-based direction for our planet's technological philosophy. (PESWIki; Sept. 23, 2008)
- Store > Electromagnetic > Keppean Scalar Motor >
Keppe Releases a New Motor Manual 3.0 - "The Keppe Motor 3.0 uses 70-90% less energy than traditional low-power induction motors and is readily adaptable for practical applications." The motor is based on Keppe’s disinversion of Physics, enabling the design of a motor that allegedly capture the natural scalar energy that exists in space.
- Nissan Super Motor - One motor provides output through two shafts, enabling it to function as both a motor and a generator, to reduce the size and improve the efficiency of the drive unit compared with two conventional motors. The Super Motor has rotors positioned on both the inside and outside of one stator, enabling power to be delivered through two shafts by applying compound current to the Stator coils.
- NovaTorque - Produces small diameter fractional horsepower motors for the appliance industry with coils wound parallel to the axis of rotation, resulting in much higher efficiency and lower waste heat production.
- Raser Technologies - Symetron™ AC induction motor technology achieves high torque without permanent magnets. A few simple changes to conventional motors yield significant increases in power, performance and efficiency. With up to 3 times the power density, a lower cost per kilowatt, Symetron™ is ideal for use in electric & hybrid vehicles, industrial applications and power generation.
- Synchro Pulse - High efficiency brushless motor technology utilising an innovative approach to the magnetic engineering inside the motors, delivering more load for less electricity without requiring exotic materials or unusual production techniques. The motors use much less electricity for a given load and the speed controller ensures you never deliver more power than needed.
- Electric Motor Design Cuts Energy Use in Half - Thor Power is commercializing a new electric motor design that generates twice the power at half the weight and double the efficiency of existing electric motors. This cuts the consumers' operating costs by 50%, for applications like refrigerators and air conditioners. (Ben Franklin Technology Partners)
- Trinity Motors - Multiple Field™ motor technology with high performance armature configuration achieves 30% improvement in energy efficiency, while magnetic suspension greatly reduces bearing friction. PowerMax™ motor/generator features chargeback capabilities that can recharge batteries while the motor is running. Suitable for electric cars, heating and cooling motors, power generation.
Ultra Motor Company
- Ultra Motor Company - Permanent magnet DC Hub motors have only five major components, are simple in design, easy to manufacture and suited for narrow, wheel-mounted motor applications such as electric bikes and scooters. Ultra motors offer significant space-saving while delivering higher torque and efficiency - without the need for gears, belts or chains.
- UQM Technologies - Permanent magnet electric motor system achieves a 10 to 1 constant power speed ratio (CPSR), providing both high torque and high speed capability in the same machine at levels greater than that of other motor technology. Peak power is increased by 33 percent and continuous power output by nearly 100 percent, and system efficiency from 2 to 8 percent. Suitable for electric vehicles and distributed power generation.
Variable Torque Motors
- Variable Torque Motors - Axial field weakening yields higher efficiency over the rpm range, creating a "built-in" transmission that mechanically enables an operating range up to 10x the motor base speed for electric vehicles. VTM offers hybrid retrofit packages installed on the drive shaft of rear wheel drive vehicles using Maxwell BoostCap™ ultracapacitors for energy storage.
- WaveCrest Laboratories - WaveCrest motors enhance dynamic performance and control of vehicles by providing high levels of both positive and negative torque at the wheel. They independently power the wheels on one or more of a vehicle’s axles, and occupy less interior space. The low-speed torque and fast response time replaces costly systems such as anti-lock braking and traction control. Regenerative braking reduces brake wear and extends electric range.
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies