PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory of solid state (no moving parts) energy technologies.
Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- See Directory:Solar - Many solar technologies are solid state.
Solid State Generators
- Petravoltaics -- Electricity from Rocks - Certain types of igneous rocks exhibit a weak electrical potential that is neither piezoelectric (pressure induced voltage), nor pyroelectric (heat-change induced voltage), but petravoltaic. This is to say that there is a continuous, steady voltage across the rock.
Other Solid State Devices
- Silent microchip 'fan' has no moving parts - Thorrn Micro Technologies has developed a solid-state fan technology via electro-aerodynamic pumping in which a corona discharge causes air flow. The microchip fan operates silently and is said to generate enough wind to cool a laptop computer, while using less energy to do so. (ITNews; March 20, 2008)
See Discussion page
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors