PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc.'s Overunity Hydrogen
made known to us that the SHT reaction is primarily chemical, using aluminum plates exposed to water to produce hydrogen and aluminum oxide (plus more). So all prior representations of "overunity" are erroneously depicted, because they only accounted for the electrical input and the hydrogen output, and do not account for the aluminum/water expendable fuel input. That said, SHT's symphony of 16 processes that facilitate the production of hydrogen, including by enabling the aluminum plates to stay exposed to water and not be covered with a film of aluminum oxide to prevent further reaction, is indeed a significant breakthrough toward enabling the hydrogen economy, and appears to include some exotic processes.
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
March 19, 2014
Most of you are already aware of this development, but I wanted to get a feature page going here at PESWiki about it, to track its progress over time.
On March 5, the following press release was published at PRWeb.
- Solar Hydrogen Trends Inc. Invents Groundbreaking 100% Carbon Free, Clean Air Hydrogen Reactor
- Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. develops innovative breakthrough technology with the world’s first hydrogen reactor for production of unlimited hydrogen; reactor uses water as main fuel and is 100% carbon free! “Endless fuel from water…”
- Menlo Park, CA (PRWEB) March 05, 2014 – Menlo Park based technology firm Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. (http://www.solarhydrogentrends.com) today announced that it has revolutionized the world of energy production with their invention of the world’s first hydrogen reactor for the production of unlimited hydrogen. The hydrogen reactor uses water as a main fuel and is 100% carbon free.
- The groundbreaking technology can be used as hybrid solution for energy savings up to 95% when coupled with coal, natural gas, gasoline, biofuels, diesel power plants or incinerators (three to five times cheaper than coal power plants – two to three times cheaper than nuclear, WITHOUT hazards to the environment). In addition, the reactor can be coupled for production of amplified energy output with Hydropower, Solar or Wind farms in peak hours.
- Jack Aganyan, Founder and President of Solar Hydrogen Trends commented that “This is a critical step in the development of alternative, clean air energy. As the nation continues its drive to reduce air pollution and mine more cost-effective energy production, we are excited to launch our groundbreaking hydrogen reactor, which provides a formidable solution to these green initiatives. We believe this technology is of national strategic importance. It is clean, efficient, scaleable, and can help the dollar gain back its strength.”
- Konstantine Balakiryan, Founder, CEO/Chief Scientist and driving force behind the seven models of the hydrogen reactor, added “With our technology, a hydrogen plant with 150 million cubic feet per day production would provide enough hydrogen to power 200 thousand homes. With only 500 watts/hour of input energy we produce 2,797 cubic feet or 79,098 liters per hour of hydrogen or 221 kWh energy equivalent – at the cost of only $1.80USD. Our hydrogen reactor technology could very well be the biggest breakthrough of our time.”
- How does the Hydrogen Reactor work?
- The technology provides multifactorial hydrogen reactor with elevated hydrogen production due to a set of sixteen (16) physical and chemical processes, acting simultaneously on the hydrogen bonds. The technology is non-volatile and produces free flowing hydrogen which can be compressed or used to convert to another form of energy. The reactor can be used as a free standing electrically powered device that will produce unlimited amount of hydrogen at world’s cheapest rates or a simple “bolt-on” solution that provides savings when coupled with energy producing technology.
- Hydrogen reactor performance.
- Airkinetics, a prominent EPA-certified national emissions testing specialist conducted an engineering test that measured the hydrogen reactor output at 50 ACFM with 93.1% Hydrogen content. Downloadable report: : http://www.solarhydrogentrends.com/SHT_performance%20_test.pdf
- The mini hydrogen reactor model measures: Length 32″ x Width 14″ x Height 20.5″ and weighs 250 lbs.
- http://kochari.info - Here you will find the most accurate and most current information on Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. and the Symphony class hydrogen reactor. We will try to answer your questions as best as we can while protecting our intellectual property. We appreciate constructive criticism and suggestions.
- MULTIFACTORIAL HYDROGEN REACTOR Inventors: BALAKIRYAN, Konstantin; (US) AGANYAN, Hakop; (US); Publication Date: 15.01.2015; Pub. No.: WO/2015/005921; International Application No.: PCT/US2013/050031
- The present invention provides multifactorial hydrogen reactor with elevated hydrogen production due to complex set of sixteen (16) physical and chemical processes, acting simultaneously on the hydrogen bonds in aqueous solutions of electrolytes. This is achieved due to the process, which takes place in forty two (42) distributed volumes of hydrogen reactor under the effect of the electro-hydraulic shock, which forms local micro-cavities with pressures in the hundreds of thousands of atmospheres and a temperature of several thousand degrees (plasma). Frontline water wave pressure passing through electrolyzer's electrodes creates in micro-environment infrasonic, sonic, and ultrasonic vibrations that, along with the heat, ultrasound and hydrodynamic cavitation, turbulence, high-pressure, chemical catalysts, light energy, electrostatic and electromagnetic fields, dramatically increases decomposition process of water molecules. Simultaneously, electro-hydraulic shock destroys the oxide film, allowing the oxidation reaction of reactive metals to continue continually; reactive metals, from which plates of electrolyzer are made, are part of the hydrogen reactor.
Profile: Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc.
"Menlo Park based firm Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. is an innovative technology firm focused on the development of clean air, cost reducing energy solutions for the multi‐billion dollar Energy Services industry. Recipient of a 2013 grant from the Patricia Galloway and Kris Nielsen Foundation supporting scientists and engineers in developing creative and innovative ideas that will improve the quality of life for all, Solar Hydrogen Trends, Inc. consists of a team of chemists, physicists and engineers from across the globe." 
Apparently the figures have been replicated by an independent company
In the News
- - - -
Here is some of the most recent news:
- Featured: Hydrogen > Production > SHT >
SHT's former CEO, Konstantine Balakirian, a Soviet disinformation expert - When he was fired, Konstantine confessed that he had been one of the best disinformation experts. He's the one who put forth the misleading explanation last year that the copious hydrogen production was coming from a transmutation of oxygen to hydrogen, and said that the chemical portion accounted for maybe 2.1%. (PESN; July 31, 2015)
- Featured / Top 5: Hydrogen > Production > SHT >
Constantine Balakirian no longer with SHT; reaction primarily chemical - Some of the reasons why he was fired. Clarification that the Solar Hydrogen Trends (SHT) reactor is driven primarily by aluminum reacting with water to produce hydrogen, without an oxide film forming on the surface, allowing continuous production. Transmutation detected by metals other than aluminum in precipitant. (PESN; July 26, 2015)
- Featured: Hydrogen > Production > SHT >
KB Consulting produces H from aluminum and water with no oxide coat build-up - Constantine Balakirian announces that their process enables the continuous reaction of aluminum with water to produce hydrogen, without an oxide film forming on the surface, which prevents continued reaction. The electrical input is part of that process, not the only input driver. (PESN; July 25, 2015)
- Featured: Cavitation / LENR / Hydrogen > Production > SHT >
Pistol Shrimp sonic weapon part of SHT symphony of 16 processes - The pistol shrimp produces a cavitation bubble that stuns its prey. Something similar to that happens in the Solar Hydrogen Trends reactor that simultaneously utilizes 16 different effects resulting in achieving copious hydrogen production... (PESN; June 30, 2015)
- Featured: LENR / Hydrogen > Production > SHT >
SHT's PCT patent published: WO/2015/005921 - Solar Hydrogen Trends has achieved another milestone with their World Intellectual Property Organization PCT patent being published. With this development, we'll be curious if others can come even close to replicating the copious hydrogen production that three third-party professional groups have measured. (PESN; June 15, 2015)
- Featured: LENR / Hydrogen > Production > SHT >
SHT Clones Reactor; Gets New Facility - Solar Hydrogen Trends has achieved several highly significant milestones. Now in a new (albeit small) facility, they have built two clones of their symphony 7a reactor, and have third-party test results
showing 900x OUon those. They've run one of them for 8 hours continuous. (PESN; March 24, 2015)
Hakop Jack Aganyan, President
Solar Hydrogen Trends Inc.
525 Middlefield Road, Suite 250
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: +1 818-429-4717
Phone: +1 323-963-5708