PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Snyder Magnet Motor
Leslie Snyder demonstrates a magnet motor in a two-part video. Part one shows the wheel, part two shows the rotor and stator that provides motive force. Output speed and torque not presented. Visitors welcome.
|This is a new page!|
Jerry Decker calls this "an apparently successful self-running magnetic motor based on Hamels' butterfly effect claim."
Someone who calls himself IceCan2 from the Hameltech Yahoo group calls it "a couple of magnetic motors in operation. These guys videotaped it in action and show and describe everything that’s going on. They also welcome anyone to come and see this motor in operation. It’s basically the Hamel motor setup."
03/10/06 - Snyder builds a Hamel-inspired magnetic motor (Received this headsup about an apparently successful self-running magnetic motor based on Hamels' butterfly effect claim. - JWD) Hello Jerry et al: I am involved in the Hameltech Yahoo group, and I just wanted to let people know and see a couple of magnetic motors in operation. These guys videotaped it in action and show and describe everything that’s going on. They also welcome anyone to come and see this motor in operation. It’s basically the Hamel motor setup. Go check it out, before it gets pulled off the net. It can be found at http://overunity.com/snyder/. The future looks brighter already. Best regards to everyone on Keelynet. Take Care - IceCan2 / Additional information on 03/11/06 from IceCan2 - The plastic dome is the clutch. If you look at Hamel's 40GD (40 gallon Drum) design. Nothing happens until a clutch magnet (repulser) from the top gets screwed down into energy field of the rings of magnets. That starts the whole spin up. Snyder's set up kind of works the same, but it governs the speed. In Mr Hamel's 40GD design, there are three cones, each with a band of magnets on them, (inside and out, single polarity). The three cones are inverted in the drum. The drum has three bands of magnets,(single polarity) down it's interior that are just a little offset from the rims of the cones. Everything is balanced on the point of the third cone at the bottom on a plate that sits on top of three bearings made of granite preferably and there should be air channels in the bottom of the drum or when the cones start their spin up, the vortex will collapse the drum. So, the repulser magnet on the lid of the drum is on a threaded rod. The lid gets put on and the repulser gets screwed down, the cones start their spin up, and everything gets weird. It pulls energy in from the aether, and will cause neighbourhood blackouts...
Video 1 Observations
- The steady state rotation speed is not very high: ~36 rpm.
- Does not accelerate
- Does not have any load, and does not look like it could handle a load.
- They call it an "alternator"
- Has magnets.
- Apparently floats on a magnet bearing
- The wheel is said to be about 6.5 pounds
- The central rod does not have any bearings and serves as a "guide"
- Narrator says it "is being driven by air"; and mentions that they will "unplug the air" to stop it and dismantle to show the components.
- Snyder says, "This device would technically be called an ambient temperature superconductor."
- Held in place at the top by a "releasing magnet".
- Points out small holes in the side of the chamber.
- They then show a chamber that fits atop which they call the mechanism for holding the magnetic motor, which is shown in video 2.
- A second device next to this one is shown briefly. It is called a "heavy version" (?) of the magnet motor that they are about to show (video 2).
Video 2 Observations
- It seems that in a hand-held scenario as shown that one could intentionally or unintentionally pump the stator to cause the rotor to spin slowly.
- The stator is not placed around the rotor, but is brought only up to the edge. It can be assumed that if this arrangement does work that the rotation would be more substantial if the stator was brought into position.
- What are the claims? RPM? Torque?
- What role does the air play?
- Why didn't they show the combined assembly from video 1 and 2 in operation?
Hameltech list messages are publicly viewable.
- Re: Hamel Technology Dan LaRochelle describes the motor. (Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:54 pm)
- Re: Hamel Technology - not impressed (Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:43 pm )
- Re: Hamel Technology "someone trustworthy should go and check it out" (Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:51 pm)
- Self Running Hametech-Like Device In Texas! (Mar 7, 2006 7:02 pm)
- Self-Running Magnetic Device In Texas (Mar 7, 2006 8:02 pm)
- Re: How does one join the new group to see the videos? (Feb 24, 2006 11:39 pm)
post here if you know how to reach Leslie Snyder or one of his associates, so people who wish to can come and view the device.
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor