PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
The Smack Booster is an on-board electrolysis system that generates hydroxy gas at a rate of 100 liters per hour, to go into the air intake, allegedly to improve mileage and decrease emissions. The Smack booster plans are available for free, and it costs very little to build yourself. Also, a kit is available for $200.
Note skeptical comments.
- Hydroxy Booster Rally Videos - A series of videos from the informal contest between various systems that us on-board electrolysis to generate hydroxy gas to inject into the air intake systems. The contestants, including a "Smack Booster" and a Prius fitted with Bob Boyce' system that achieved 54 mpg, drove from D.C. to Florida and back. (YouTube; Apr. 23, 2008)
Profile: Dustin (Electrik)
- Image source: YouTube video; April 25, 2008.
- 2008 Hydrogen Booster Rally Report - Event organized by County Commissioner, Larry Jarboe, drew three cars that traveled from St. Mary’s County to the Florida Keys using hydroxy gas generated by on-board electrolysis units. The contestants included a "Smack Booster" and a Prius fitted with Bob Boyce' system that achieved 64 mpg. (PESWiki; Apr. 27, 2008)
See Discussion page
- New HHO system in production for automobile ... Here is a support site for the Smack's booster mentioned above: http://smacksboosters.110mb.com/ ...and underneath a link to the main pdf ... (OverUnity.com; Mar 15, 2008)
- Most efficient method of electrolysis? (March 28, 2008)
- New HHO system in production for automobile (January 17, 2008)